Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 121920 times)

Online stachoo

CONTROLLED AND ABRADED COCK - MZ BERLIN
« Reply #13460 on: May 10, 2024, 05:14:42 pm »
CONTROLLED AND ABRADED COCK - MZ  BERLIN

Starring: Mz Berlin

General:
Name: TVG_CONTROLLED AND ABRADED COCK - MZ  BERLIN
Format: mp4
Size: 835.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:29, 9992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

MZ, Berlin knows how to treat a panty sniffer. She makes his cock hard and then puts it right between her Heels. It's her cock, you know. She puts her scratchy panties on her cock and She controls your world. She knows you are a panty boy. - "After I'M THROUGH WITH YOU,you won't be able to cum for a week." - Mz. Berlin 11:29 Minutes

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: tease & denial, humiliation, female domination, panty fetish, made to cum.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 835.13 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Online stachoo

Hardcore Bare Feet Makes You Cum - Close Up
« Reply #13461 on: Today at 11:29:31 am »
Hardcore Bare Feet Makes You Cum - Close Up

Starring: Kloe

General:
Name: VAR_Hardcore Bare Feet Makes You Cum - Close Up
Format: mp4
Size: 1.05 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:27, 7959 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My Barefoot stomping clips are HARD! This clip was particularly hardcore and I stomped his testicles so hard he nearly try to tap out! I start out by quickly making waste to his vulnerable manhood with full weight twisting and grinding until he understands that this is going be a rough one. I switch back and forth from nut popping stomps, to sliding my perfect toes and soles of his rock hard shaft. I know he loves the pain because he always stays hard for me! An urge comes over for to test his limits with barefoot stomps! I absolutely unleash on his testicles. Stomp after stomp, each on harder than the last. Several times my aim is perfect as he nearly jumps out of box in pain fearing I've destroyed him for good. I smile and continue my smashing, sensing how much he loves living on edge. I finally grant him use of his hand to pleasure himself. But this too comes with a price. I stomp harder and harder on his balls, one heel after the next. My hardest stomps come as he releases and explodes all over his box. I'm satisfied with this session.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOTJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, ballbusting, trample, cbt, cock box, cockbox, ball stomping, trampling, female domination, domination, barefoot, footjob.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.05 GB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links