Author Topic: Femdom - "Domination of a woman over a man"  (Read 6391 times)

Online Vahalus

Re: Femdom - "Domination of a woman over a man"
« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2022, 04:20:43 pm »
Goddess Brianna, Goddess Sarah Brooke - Suffer, Slut
Every footbitch needs to be put in his place once in a while. Goddess Sarah Brooke and Goddess Brianna, both in black, leather platform heels and seductive cage bustiers, are here to deliver his discipline. With his face wrapped in their pantyhose, he worships these two incredible Goddesses and begs for more as they make him suffer. Goddess Sarah keeps his pathetic balls on a tight leash as he sucks on their dirty heels, laying prone and bound on the floor while they walk right over his cock, pressing their sharp heels into it. If Goddess Brianna doesn't get the reaction she wants from him, she only pushes his limits farther!

Thumbnails:

K2S (228.89 MB)

video: mp4 , 1920x1080
file Size: 229 MB
duration: 00:08:31
tags: FemDom, Humiliation, CBT, Trampling

Online Vahalus

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2022, 01:10:18 pm »
Mistress Tangent - Heavy Hitter: Goddess Tangent And Alrik Angel (30.09.2022)
Alrik Angel asks Goddess Tangent to meet him at the baseball field, hoping to impress her with his athleticism. She watches from afar and labels him a 'douche'. She approaches Alrik, grabs his arm, and writes her address on it. When Alrik arrives at her place, a note on the door tells him to come in and make himself comfortable. He notices the toys and takes his clothes off. Goddess Tangent surprises him, standing behind him dressed in latex. She ties his arms above his head and spanks his bare ass hard. She moves on to a flogger and hits him even harder, turning hiss ass cheeks red, right away. She uses a heavy hand with the flogger and then a paddle, testing Alrik's limits, but Alrik starts to likes it, and wants it even harder. Goddess Tangent gets a wooden bat and strikes his ass hard without holding back. The hits make him scream and send his legs flying in the air. His ass turns blue and purple but he never calls mercy. She sticks an anal hook up his ass and ties it off to the rope bondage. She puts a a gag in his mouth and leaves him there to think about what just happened. Next, Alrik gets tied up on his back with his legs spread. Goddess Tangent wraps electrodes around his dick and balls, shoves an electrified plug in his ass, and turns it on high while she smothers his face with her perfect ass. Once she's had her fill of fun electrifying his ass, she ties him in a full rope suspension, hanging at the waist. She straps on a huge dildo and fucks his ass hard with it. She lets him down and fucks his ass with a baseball bat until he cums all over himself and she makes him eat it.

Thumbnails:

K2S (1.16 GB)

video: mp4 , 854x480
file Size: 1.16 GB
duration: 01:03:22
tags: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Anal Hook, Prostate Massage, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, CBT, Stockings, Facesitting, Latex, Paddle, Pegging, Prostate Stimulation, Suspension, Flogging, Spitting, Cumshot, CumEating

Online Vahalus

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2022, 05:10:16 pm »
Cherry Morgan & Kylie Rogue - Dominant lunch date

Thumbnails:

K2S (2.97 GB)

file Size: 2.97 GB
duration: 00:35:05
tags: Female Domination, Spanking, Strapon, Foot Fetish, Foot Licking, Group Sex, Anal Plug, Cunnilingus, Asslicking

Online Vahalus

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2022, 09:11:08 pm »
Anny Aurora - Stuck on Dick

Thumbnails:

K2S (787.37 MB)

file Size: 787 MB
duration: 00:16:49
tags: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, CBT, Bondage

Online Vahalus

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2022, 11:21:00 am »
Mistress Bella Bathory - Repentance Bella Bathory And Tony Orlando (17.10.2022)
Tony Orlando has sinned mightily and he's about to be very, very sorry. Goddess from hell, Bella Bathory smacks his ass with her belt, then switches to hard flogging. Paddles and slappers are next as Tony writhes in pain. Once he's warmed up and takes the situation seriously, Goddess Bella makes Tony write down his sins, which include fornicating behind a dumpster, and in a church. This calls for purification with candle wax and rubbing in the painful liquid with the pages on which he wrote his confession. Bella finishes up by smacking Tony's now sore and aching parts with a cross paddle. Next, Tony finds himself bound to a spanking bench and caned and flogged anew. Finally, Goddess Bella violates all his holes with religious-themed dildos, and finishes up by infusing him with a saintly spirit via heavy pegging.

Thumbnails:

K2S (3.74 GB)

file Size: 3.74 GB
duration: 00:52:34
tags: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Wax, CBT, Flogging, Caning, Stockings

Online Vahalus

« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2022, 03:21:00 pm »
Barbara, Bart - She fucked a friend with a strapon

Thumbnails:

K2S (302.60 MB)

video: wmv , 1280x720
file Size: 303 MB
duration: 00:12:49
tags: Femdom, Dildo, Strap-on

Online Vahalus

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2022, 11:57:13 am »
Liv Revamped - You Want My Toys That Bad - Show Me (19.10.2022)
Liv Revamped is moving into a new dorm and her new landlord Hatler Gurius explains all the rules. Most importantly, NO SEX! But while she was in the shower, he couldn't help himself and decided to do some snooping in her drawers. He was surprised to meet some of the "boys" she brought along with her! He wanted to give them a try himself since secretly, he loves to be pegged HARD! She was shocked to walk in while he was fucking himself with her toys and was understandably upset because he just broke his own rule! If he wants to use her toys that badly, then he needs to show her how badly he wants them! That is what he gets when he goes into girls' dorm rooms and steals their toys!

Thumbnails:

K2S (1.82 GB)

file Size: 1.82 GB
duration: 00:25:10
tags: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Cumshot, Blowjob, Facesitting

Online Vahalus

« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2022, 10:10:45 am »
Leigh Raven - Shiny Pantyhose Sofa Pegging (17.10.2022)
Leigh Raven has shiny tights over her perfect body while she rails JJ's ass.

Thumbnails:

K2S (809.75 MB)

file Size: 810 MB
duration: 00:13:50
tags: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Dildo, Pantyhose

Online Vahalus

« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2022, 04:20:43 pm »
Tommy King - Tommy Uses Draven's Face (08.10.2022)
Tommy King is wearing fishnets and a hot / cute floral one piece. Tommy sensually uses the fuck out of Draven's face, smothering him for their pleasure.

Thumbnails:

K2S (807.94 MB)

file Size: 808 MB
duration: 00:13:34
tags: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Pantyhose, Fishnet, FaceSitting, Blowjob

Online Vahalus

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2022, 05:51:59 pm »
Anastasia Knight - Cock Mommy
Anastasia Knight is a ruthless Cock Mommy who always gets her way especially when it comes to getting her dick thoroughly pleasured. Her piggy bitch isn't an expert at getting his ass drilled but by the time she is done with him his ass will never be the same.

Thumbnails:

K2S (1.40 GB)

file Size: 1.40 GB
duration: 00:19:17
tags: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Braces

Online Vahalus

« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2022, 03:30:34 pm »
Toni And Slice - A Very Good Boy

Thumbnails:

K2S (530.85 MB)

file Size: 531 MB
duration: 00:12:54
tags: FemDom, Wax, BDSM

Online Vahalus

« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2022, 09:46:12 am »
Goddess Platinum - Princess Edges Chastity Goon
Goddess Platinum, of the Mean Girls, is cranky. She hasn't been getting enough rest lately. She wants to play an edging game with her idiot goon to cheer herself up. She lets the ugly old goon out of chastity to let him edge for her. Humiliating him brings a smile to her face. The goon is actually her ex-husband whom she has divorced and forced to live in the basement. The ex-husband must always wear a hood over his face so that Platinum never has to look at him. Platinum tells her gooning ex that she is taking their daughter and leaving town with all the money she got in the divorce settlement. Her ex-husband is right on the edge of orgasm when she tells him the news. Platinum has completely ruined him, and he has no choice now but to continue to be strung along. She denies her goon an orgasm and locks him back up. Platinum slaps him in the face and heads off to the bank, wearing his chastity key. "Enjoy being homeless," she tosses over her shoulder as she heads out the door.

Thumbnails:

K2S (1.11 GB)

file Size: 1.11 GB
duration: 00:09:48
tags: Femdom, Humiliation, Edging, Chastity, Financial Domination, Blonde, High Heels

Online Vahalus

« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2022, 01:46:14 pm »
Goddess Platinum - New Slave Old Ball Shocker
Day 1 of this pathetic loser slaves tryout. This loser wrote in begging to serve the Mean Girls and followed all my directions. It is a local loser and since it was so obedient I gave it a tryout. The day started with this freak showing up with a big cash tribute in hand. I then had it crawl into my office to present me with its tribute in its mouth. Then it had to kneel before me and tell me why it thinks it deserves to serve the Mean Girls and I. Then I went over it's limitations and then of course had to push its limits and see what it could take.
This sub is not a huge fan of bull busting or cbt, but I convinced it to strap on the, oh so fun, ball shocker. This slate has never done any electric play until today and trust me...it's balls definitely got electrified...lol!
I must say I was actually "shocked" at how much electricity it's tiny balls could take. I had it maxed it most of the time and was thoroughly entertained by watching this freak roll around in pain.

Thumbnails:

K2S (853.66 MB)

file Size: 854 MB
duration: 00:07:34
tags: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Shocker, High Heels

Online Vahalus

« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2022, 05:46:14 pm »
Goddess Platinum & Princess Skylar - Pushup Ballbusting
So we decide to train our slave to get back in shape. It is starting to look a little flabby in our opinion. And what better way to motivate a slave to get in shape than BUSTING ITS BALLS??
So we command it to "get in pushup position"- but with its legs soread nice n wide for us...
And then we make it do pushups while we take turns SLAMMING our pointed-toe boots right into its exposed nutsac!!
And these ankle boots we are wearing are super hot too! The pointed toes do some damage to the slave's balls, while protecting our perfect feet from getting hurt slamming into the slave's balls, but they are also clear see-through vinyl, so you can see our perfect feet through them!

Thumbnails:

K2S (1.52 GB)

file Size: 1.52 GB
duration: 00:13:28
tags: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, Pain, Ballbusting, High Heels

Online Vahalus

« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2022, 02:30:18 pm »
Lily Lane - I need your dick, balls and hole (28.10.2022)
Lily uses Pierce's big dick for her own please while squeezing and hurting his balls and shoving a sizable dildo up his ass.

Thumbnails:

K2S (772.62 MB)

file Size: 773 MB
duration: 00:13:07
tags: Femdom, Anal, Dildo, Prostate Massage, Hardcore, Handjob, Blowjob, Cumshot, Stockings, Fishnet

Online Vahalus

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2022, 05:20:58 pm »
Branlette vicieuse - Immobilise dans son bodybag

Thumbnails:

K2S (696.95 MB)

file Size: 697 MB
duration: 00:25:00
tags: Femdom, Strap-on

Online Vahalus

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2022, 06:50:30 pm »
Goddess Ambra - Cured by the Sex Therapisst
There are moments in your life when things may become uncertain or unsatisfying and you start to seek the help of a professional to guide you back to normality. But ,are you aware of My own normality and how do I see it? Engagge yourself into an intense sexualy int0x therrapy session with the skilled Miss Ambra,be Her loyal addicted patient.

Thumbnails:

K2S (2.17 GB)

file Size: 2.17 GB
duration: 00:25:55
tags: Femdom, Humiliation, Feet, Fetish

Online Vahalus

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2022, 05:30:42 pm »
Leigh Raven - Smothered and Drained by Leigh Raven (09.11.2022)
Leigh Raven completely drains JJ of all his cum. She smothers him with her amazing ass, making him cum over and over, taking everything from him.

Thumbnails:

K2S (796.32 MB)

file Size: 796 MB
duration: 00:13:40
tags: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Cum in Mouth, Blowjob, Handjob

Online Vahalus

« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2022, 09:30:41 pm »
London River - Sadist London River Torments Davin Strong (16.11.2022)
A lot of submissive guys are kind of cute, but London River hit the jackpot with amazingly buff Davin Strong - who's bound to a cross and totally at her mercy. He's more than willing to take any punishment to prove himself worthy of fucking his Mistress. London is both sweet and sadistic, so she administers flogging, caning, puts his cock in bondage and then gives him a blowjob - one that includes biting Davin's dick. Once she's had her fun in this position, she binds him to a spanking bench and gets his ass bright red with more canes, floggers and paddles. She even lets him choose his instrument of torment: and is amused when he foolishly chooses the much more painful one. Davin has more tests to prove himself worthy of Mistress London's pussy - she sits on his face and then gives his extra muscular ass a good pegging. And then it's that time at last: Davin gets to fuck his Mistress. But is she going to let him actually cum?

Thumbnails:

K2S (2.57 GB)

video: mp4 , 1280x720
file Size: 2.57 GB
duration: 01:11:50
tags: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Anal Fingering, Hardcore, Dildo, BDSM, Bondage, Caning, Stockings, Handjob, CBT, Blowjob, Flogging, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming

Online Vahalus

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2022, 01:10:39 pm »
Mistress Mandy Marx - Won't Be Your Prickly Bitch
In a stunning turn of session, I take my boy, who is into hard slapping, painful stroking, squeezing and trampling, and tell him I am NOT here to meet HIS demands. That I will be gentle. That I am a KIND person. I will not be his PRICKLY BITCH...
While slapping, squeezing, hitting, and stroking him until that THING is bright, bright fucking red. The second half of this in particular is frothy and serious.
This is called irony. This is a mind fuck. This is beyond what most are capable of. Sharp as anything you've seen me do.

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (705.03 MB)

file Size: 705 MB
duration: 00:16:06
tags: Femdom, Blonde, Tease & Denial, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Handjob