Author Topic: Bondage Girls  (Read 122194 times)

Online ndara9978

Re: Bondage Girls
« Reply #3680 on: May 15, 2024, 08:15:57 pm »
Power Exchange - Jesse Pony And Luna Lovely

Description: Jesse Pony is tied with her legs pulled back, ass wide open. A bejeweled butt-plug is already inside her asshole. Luna Lovely pops it out and makes Jesse taste her own ass-juice off of the plug. After that, she fingers and spits on Jesse’s asshole. Of course, eager Jesse is already gaping. Jesse loves getting her pussy and asshole slapped hard, and has a screaming orgasm while getting her pussy slapped and asshole fucked hard and rough by a long Bad Dragon toy. Jesse then gets obediently on all fours while Luna hammers a dildo into Jesse’s asshole, and Jesse screams louder and louder like the power bottom she is. Finally Luna fists Jesse’s asshole hard and rough while she begs for more, her whole body squirms in intense ecstasy as Luna slaps Jesse’s pussy and makes this submissive slut cum again and again. Then Luna gets her ass fucked with a toy while Jesse spits on her face and slaps Luna’s ass. Luna gets fucked hard and as a body-shaking orgasm. Jesse sensually fists Luna’s experienced asshole and makes her cum hard again. Craving more, Luna gets on her back and takes the slink far up into her guts as she can, while getting her pussy eaten and slapped and rubbed until she has another explosive orgasm.

Tags: anal fingering, anal stretching, ass to mouth, big natural tits, big toy, black hair, bottom, brunette, buttplug, dildo, dominatrix, fingering, fisting, gaping, lesbian, lezdom, natural boobs, pierced nipples, pierced pussy, slink, straight, submissive, tattoo, toned, trimmed

Type: mp4
Size: 2114,6 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:45:14

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #3681 on: May 15, 2024, 08:19:30 pm »
[Damsel in Distress] Catch Lulu 2

Tags: lulu perez, rope bondage, high heels, struggles, bed bondage, gagged girl, hogtied, skirt bondage

Size: 255,4 MB
Duration: 0:08:14

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #3682 on: May 15, 2024, 08:32:47 pm »
Fayth on Fire Hogtied

Description: Yep. The one and only Fayth on Fire. I have been patient and waited a long time until I had my chance to put some ropes on this legend. She is

tough as nails and I tied her nice and tight. I watched her struggle to get loose. She struggles frantically and just couldnt quite escape. Or perhaps she wasn't

really trying her best. I wonder. In either case watching her struggle with that big ballgag in her mouth was something I always wanted to see.

Size: 150,7 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:06:52

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #3683 on: Today at 04:38:52 pm »
Girl Next Door Bondage

Tags: gnd, rope bondage, spread eagle, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, gagged, hogtied, bare tits, struggles

Size: 236,3 MB
Duration: 0:15:26

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #3684 on: Today at 04:43:07 pm »
Domino and the chain

Description: Standing chained to the wall, perky-breasted Domino looks hot in her dark pantyhose and high heeled pumps as she struggles helplessly in her captor's mercilessly tight ropework. Video features sexy soft moaning and whimpering behind Domino's strict duct tape gag. Featuring elaborate and very secure backside arm rigging, cinching and tethering.

Tags: rope bondage, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, rope bondage, tape gag, crotch roped, breast bondage, bare tits, topless, extreme, secretary, tape gagged

Size: 77,4 MB
Duration: 0:05:03

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #3685 on: Today at 04:45:27 pm »
[MILF GiGi's Bondage Fantasies] Busty Blonde Balltied!

Description: My bitchy big tit blonde neighbor Lylah Ryder wants to have a sit down with me. She has a long list of complaints about how the appearance of my home is ruining the neighborhood. I am ready for her with the element of surprise and she has no idea. I let her ramble on for a few minutes and then I press a wet cloth over her mouth and nose her to breath deeply. Pretty Lylah's eyes cross and out she goes and compliant - just the way I planned. I tie her arms behind her back cinching the rope tight enough to make the poor busty thing grunt and I lower her to the floor. I smack her face - wake up missy! Lylah is appalled and she demands that I untie her. Oh honey, I am just getting started with you. I straddle her voluptuous body and add more rope giving her a super tight crotch rope. Look at you now Lylah - your entire ass is exposed. I grope her curvy body and her big tits pop out of her skimpy dress. She cries out as the rope is yanked up into her pussy. How dare you touch me she cries out. I pull the bitch up on her knees and rope them together. Lylah starts to try to negotiate with me, but I am not budging. I plan to teach this woman a lesson and humiliate her in front of her peers. I shove a big rag into her big mouth and wrap layers of elastic bandage around her beautiful blonde hair. awww - can't bitch now, can you Miss Lylah Ryder. I fold her in half and finish the buxom blonde bombshell off in a balltie. Poor Lylah struggles, but she can't loosen the bondage. I need some ammunition to get her to leave me alone and I go to get my camera to take some incriminating photos of helpless Lylah bound and gagged.

Tags: rope bondage, upskirt, under boob, curvy, lylah ryder, on screen tying, tied elbows, mouth stuffing, gagging, milf, crotch rope, groping, ball tie, blonde, big tits, bdsm, pvc/vinyl, struggling, girl-girl

Size: 173,4 MB
Duration: 0:11:32

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #3686 on: Today at 04:47:45 pm »
Amiee - Getting With The Program

Description: Amiee doesnt seem to be getting with the program at DiD so Mr. Big Boss has her back in the office for more bondage. Her wrists are tied and shes bound at the ankles before her incessant whining is shut off with mouth packing and microfoam tape. A couple more leg ropes are then added before her elbows are finally bound together. When Mr. Big Boss leaves her finally bound she manages to struggle free of some of her ropes and eventually manages to almost get free only being foiled by being caught by Mr. Big Boss

Tags: rope bondage, shiny clothes, silk/satin, secretary, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, escaping, gagged, struggle, brunette

Size: 602,0 MB
Duration: 0:12:56

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #3687 on: Today at 04:50:23 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-138 Movie - Armbinder Frame Strappado

Description: Mina is wearing her sexy new bodysuit from American Apparel and justly finds herself wearing a pair of sexy boots, a hood and armbinder and is tied to a repurposed frame into a revealing strappado position. She is tied bent over with her crotchrope attatched to her armbidner d-ring so any movement stimulates the area. Well, eventually a Hitachi is pushed into place to stimulate the area some more!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, gagged, tied up, slave, leather belts, armbinder, hooded, boots, leather hood

Size: 553,1 MB
Duration: 0:15:15

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #3688 on: Today at 04:53:21 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-102 Movie - Red Armbinder

Description: Mina is rolling around in sexy red & black lingerie paired with an even sexier red lambskin armbinder! She is gagged with a white harness ballgag, she ends up in a hogtie with a chain attaching the gag to the armbinder.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, armbinder, fetish, hogtie, gagged, rope bondage, tied up, slave, glamour bondage

Size: 496,4 MB
Duration: 0:13:09

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #3689 on: Today at 04:55:52 pm »
Sexy Girl in Suspension Bondage

Tags: rope bondage, suspended, ballgagged, leather leggings, shiny, spandex/lycra/nylon, tickling, groping, fondling, struggles, brunette, barefoot, bare feet

Size: 77,2 MB
Duration: 0:05:05

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #3690 on: Today at 04:58:29 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-166 Movie - Bed Bound

Description: Mina is wearing a beautiful white lingerie set, she is placed into a black zippered armbinder, collar and white ballgag. She has her ankles tied to the D-ring in the armbinder and is lay on her side and secured to the panels at the head of the bed. A crotchrope is then added and pulled taught and secured to the opposite end creating quite a nice predicament.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, rope bondage, fetish, ballgag, glamour bondage, slave, lingerie, hogtied, stockings, armbinder

Size: 806,9 MB
Duration: 0:22:13

Download