Author Topic: Bondage & Torture Videos  (Read 87207 times)

Online Katrin19888

I Woke Up Half Naked & Hogtied - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie
« Reply #4280 on: May 10, 2024, 12:29:26 pm »

About video: I wake up groggy and confused and open my eyes to find that I am in a strange place and have been tied up with rope! I struggle and squirm to find that the ropes are very tight and whoever tied me up like this really meant business! Even my elbows are bound painfully tight together and I can barely feel my hands! I try to call for help but there is do much duct tape over my mouth that I doubt anyone will be able to hear me! So I continue to desperately struggle to free myself knowing I must be in imminent danger! I squirm around in my tight hogtie and end up struggling so hard that I work my tits fall out of top! Now I’m really embarrassed that I’m topless in just my white cotton panties, and I have no idea where the rest of my clothes went to begin with! I must have been out for someone to do all this to me without me realizing it. I sure hope someone will come to my rescue before whoever did this comes back for me. Until then I’m stuck here helplessly hogtied with this terrible tape gag on my mouth and my tits exposed!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:09:13
File Size : 394Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC[/color]
https://k2s.cc/file/dc1196030062b/I_Woke_Up_Half_Naked_&_Hogtied.mp4
:)

Online Katrin19888

Ill Be Your Bound Valentine - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie
« Reply #4281 on: May 10, 2024, 04:38:52 pm »

About video: Its Valentines Day and as far as you know you have dinner reservations tonight to celebrate, as usual. When you arrive home from work you call out to your wife asking her if she is ready. You hear her say in a strangely seductive voice "Im ready" and when you walk into the living you are extremely surprised to see her in nothing but cute butt hugging panties with hearts on them and red stiletto heels, completed with a white garter belt and thigh high stockings! She is laying topless on the couch and playing with bundles of rope. You ask her what this is all about, of course she knows you love stockings and heels, but how could she know about the bondage? She explains that she saw something on your computer a while back and she thought maybe she could give it a try. Plus youre always the one treating her on Valentines Day, so this year she wants to do something special for you! "I want to be your bound Valentine" she says as she pulls out a large red ball gag. You cant believe your eyes, that your own wife would be willing to play out your kinky fantasy with you! You enthusiastically agree and tell her that ball belongs her mouth right away. She offers it to you and you gag her tightly with it. Wow! She looks so fucking hot with a huge ball gag in her mouth! You start wrapping rope around her breasts as she squirms and struggles against you, to tease you as well as test out the bondage! After taking a break to grope and fondle her all over, you go on to secure her wrists, ankles and thighs then strictly hogtie her on the couch as she mmpphhss and moans through her ballgagged mouth, obviously enjoying the exciting new experience. She starts to drool uncontrollably all over the sofa and you give her a couple firm smacks on the ass as a punishment for getting it all over the sofa! You let her struggle helplessly for a few minutes while you go to find another gag. She looks great with a ballgag but she will surely need a rest soon and would look even better with a cleave gag. When you return she is looking quite distressed and asks you if you can remove her gag, good thing you came prepared! You take off her ball gag but she doesnt get to complain much about how sore her jaw is before you tightly cleave gag her between her teeth with a long, stretchy white cloth. You go on to make her more comfortable by removing her high heels and massaging her sexy stocking covered soles! You tell her you also have a surprise for her for Valentines Day that will make the perfect ending to her predicament. She is left to struggle while he goes to prepare her surprise. She struggles and tests the tight ropes, she had no idea she would feel so helpless and restricted and now she is really starting to like it! She starts getting hot and bothered as she squirms and moans in anticipation, waiting for you to return with her big surprise!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:13
File Size : 715Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/dfa0dc2d8200d/Ill_Be_Your_Bound_Valentine.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Ill Show You How It Feels To Be Humiliated - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie
« Reply #4282 on: May 10, 2024, 09:36:06 pm »

About video: Chrissy happened to get some rather embarrassing photos of her coworkers last time they were at happy hour together. She promised him she would never show them to anyone, but she couldnt help but show the hilarious photos to a couple other girls around the office. They insisted if she posted it publicly it would definitely go viral, so Chrissy decides why not, what can he do it about it anyway, she took the photos so she has the right to do what she wants with them. But that wasnt their agreement, and now he plans to show her exactly how it feels to be humiliated like he was! He shows up at her place after work and catches her on the phone laughing and bragging about what she did. He was considering giving her a chance to apologize, but this just proves she isnt sorry one bit! He grabs her and starts tying her hands behind her back. At first she still thinks its funny and insists he will calm down soon and let her go, but he continues to add more and more rope, tying her up painfully tight. He has had enough of her protesting so he gags her by stuffing her mouth with a huge pair of panties and sealing them in with tape wrapped tightly around her mouth and head! She mmmppphhsss angrily and refuses to cooperate as he takes humiliating photos of her for revenge. He thought this would be enough but she is still being uncooperative and showing a lack of remorse over actions. So he binds her elbows and chicken wing hogties her and that really puts her in her place! To top it off he exposes her boobs for further humiliation! She is left struggling helplessly bound and gagged and he plans to keep her that way until he is convinced she has learned her lesson!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:16
File Size : 844Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9cc37acb6e6c2/Ill_Show_You_How_It_Feels_To_Be_Humiliated.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Intruder Tied Up His Wife & He Liked It - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie
« Reply #4283 on: Today at 02:20:44 am »

About video: Chrissy just got home and is finishing up some work on her computer while she waits on her husband. Little does she know an intruder broke in the kitchen window while she was out, and now he has to do something with her in order to get upstairs where the valuables are. He sneaks up behind her and hand gags her tightly as she freaks out and tries to scream. He tells her to stop struggling, and that he is going to remove his hand but if she says or tries anything bad things will happen to her. She shakes her head in agreement, but he still has to keep her from trying anything stupid, so he starts tying her up to the chair with rope. However it doesn’t take long for her to start asking too many questions. So he asks her where her bedroom is and finds the biggest pair of panties she owns. Really getting frustrated now she calls him a son of a bitch and thats the last straw. He packs her panties deep into her mouth and wraps micro foam tape all around her head multiple times to silence her angry screams into pathetic mmppphss. Once tightly chair bound he goes to find her jewelry and she struggles intensely to escape. After a while she is about ready to give up when her husband finally returns home, of course hours late! She is initially relieved and tries to get him to take that horribly tight gag off, but to her XXXX he thinks that she had someone tie her up like that just for his enjoyment! He is excited having always been interested in seeing his pretty wife bound and gagged like this, but he wants to make the experience special, so he tells her to wait for him while he goes to take a shower! She is so angry that her husband is such an idiot! Having overheard the conversation the intruder returns, telling her it’s unbelievable how much of a fool he was, but at least he can have some more fun with her while he is busy in the shower. He starts to untie her so that he can strip her down to her lingerie, garter & stockings. Then he ties he up again (off screen) this time bound to the table with her arms over head in an excruciating and humiliating position. He continues looting the place while her delusional husband is in the shower and she tries her best to find a way out of her predicament. Before he makes his getaway he makes one last stop since he couldn’t help but check out those fantastic tits, but her husband is out of the shower now so he knows he has to go. She begs him not to leave her like this, not knowing if her husband will get the hint when he returns! Hopefully he can’t be dumb enough to believe she could get free and tie herself up again all on her own!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:41
File Size : 747Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9a5e913820816/Intruder_Tied_Up_His_Wife_&_He_Liked_It.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Jury Duty Distress - C@ptiveChr1ssyMarie
« Reply #4284 on: Today at 06:53:33 am »

About video: Im just getting back to my hotel after a long stressful day as a juror on a serious criminal case. Everyone else on the jury seems out to get me now that Im the only one holding up the verdict. I just dont feel like there is enough evidence to convict him yet. Its obvious that everyone is getting impatient and just wants to go home. As I walk into my room I just want to kick off my high heels and crawl into bed but instead Im surprised by a man hiding in my room! He handgags me tightly and when he starts ordering me to be quiet and put my hands behind my back and realize exactly who it is! When he takes his hand off my mouth to tie my wrists I finally get a chance to ask him what on earth he is doing in my room, pointing out that we arent supposed to have any communication outside of the courtroom! And why are you tying me up?!
Turns out everyone was sick and tired of waiting for me to come around, and they are all in on this! Well, they may think they can scare me into changing my mind, but it isnt going to work! I remain defiant as my mouth is packed with a pair of panties from my bag and he ties a thick white cloth between my teeth to shut me up. I must admit I am a little worried, but Im still determined to find a way out of this mess without letting them get their way! He ties up ankles and watches me struggle and mmpphhh helplessly, hoping that Ill change my mind, but I still refuse to give in. He doesnt seem to happy about that. He adds more rope to my thighs and then rolls me over and binds my elbows together tightly as I cringe in pain! I really wasnt expecting that!
Im tied up really tight now and beginning to feel more distressed as I plead with him to please let me go, but he makes it clear that the only way Im getting free is if I decide to change my mind! He torments me some more, unbuttoning my blouse and pulling down my bra, groping my breasts and then tying even more rope around them! He watches me struggle for a while more and I feel totally helpless and humiliated. Then as if it couldnt get any worse he tells me it is getting late so he is going to leave me like this overnight and come back to check on me in the morning to see if I changed me mind. Thats when the panic really sets in! I didnt expect him to actually leave me bound and gagged like this! I beg him to not leave me like this but the door closes behind him. I desperately struggle to escape but in all actuality I feel completely hopeless! I would rather him come back and torment me some more than be left alone all night in these tight ropes and terrible gag

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:07
File Size : 745Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/eafb382da67a2/Jury_Duty_Distress.mp4