Author Topic: BDSM | Torture | Extreme Bondage  (Read 19856 times)

Online Vahalus

Re: BDSM | Torture | Extreme Bondage
« Reply #300 on: March 15, 2023, 09:45:25 pm »
Ella Nova - Tied Up and Fucked Hard

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (1.82 GB)

video: mp4 , 1280x720
file Size: 1.82 GB
duration: 00:50:59
tags: Torture, BDSM, Bondage

Online Vahalus

« Reply #301 on: March 16, 2023, 12:44:04 am »
Charlie Valentine - Brutal Device Bondage March 13, 2023

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (3.39 GB)

video: mp4 , 1920x1080
file Size: 3.39 GB
duration: 00:47:55

Online Vahalus

« Reply #302 on: March 16, 2023, 03:44:02 am »
Ella Nova - The Supremely Subservient

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (2.45 GB)

file Size: 2.45 GB
duration: 01:08:39

Online Vahalus

« Reply #303 on: March 16, 2023, 10:59:04 am »
Nazryana, Jessica - High Heel Hook

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (1.51 GB)

file Size: 1.51 GB
duration: 00:30:21

Online Vahalus

« Reply #304 on: March 16, 2023, 02:59:03 pm »
Ivy Addams - Smile Pretty

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (2.62 GB)

file Size: 2.62 GB
duration: 00:49:19

Online Vahalus

« Reply #305 on: March 16, 2023, 10:32:32 pm »
Rory Knox, Leigh Raven - Sing Into My Ass
Rory Knox is helplessly bound on her back. Domina Leigh Raven enters and begins toying with her prey for entertainment, smacking her with a riding crop and teasing Rory's ass. Leigh sits on Rory's face before Rory can earn anal pleasure. Mistress Leigh demands Rory sing for her. Leigh lubes up and slides a nice glass toy into Rory's asshole. Rory is then gaped with a glass plug before being allowed to cum by her mistress. Rory is bent over in device bondage, ankles chained to the floor, ready to get ass fucked. Rory is told to sing again and does a bit better this time. Leigh fucks her face with the big dildo, and opens Rory's ass with a dick on a stick until Rory cums. Leigh commands her submissive to lick her asshole and get it ready. Rory is commanded to sing into Leigh's asshole which humiliates her further. Leigh instructs Rory on the proper way to toy her mistress's ass until Leigh cums hard and leaves Rory there until she feels like using her again.

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (3.96 GB)

file Size: 3.96 GB
duration: 00:55:49
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Dildo, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings

Online Vahalus

« Reply #306 on: March 17, 2023, 02:32:32 am »
Blossom A Bitch's Bitch
Tough day for Blossom, really tough. And it was all because of another bitch named Slave Annie who is owned by Master Joe.
It all started like this, Master Joe allowed his slave to get in touch, she had a request, she wanted to see Blossom's filthy, worthless cunt tortured. She had some ideas. It is always remarkable how often bitches can come up with novel and truly cruel ways to torture other bitches.
BrutalMaster loves ideas from members, some new and brutally cruel agony was born for Blossom.
Of course, Slave Annie's ideas were essentially a warm-up, once Blossom was bound to an old cot frame, some incredibly cruel electro-torture pads came out to really get the bitch screaming.
This is torture, real, brutal, and raw - just for you- of Blossom becoming A Bitch's Bitch.

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (3.58 GB)

file Size: 3.58 GB
duration: 00:26:41
tags: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Online Vahalus

« Reply #307 on: March 19, 2023, 11:45:18 am »
Lady Jane (EU) (64) - Busty grandma Lady Jane knows how to treat herself
Busty granny Lady Jane knows exactly how to treat herself and to make her mature pussy wet!

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (401.71 MB)

file Size: 402 MB
duration: 00:09:14
tags: Big breasts, Big ass, Masturbation, Shaved, Solo, Toys, Dildo, High heels, Lingerie, Stockings, Dressed and Naked, Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Dress

Online Vahalus

« Reply #308 on: March 19, 2023, 03:45:13 pm »
Victoria Vale - Monster Boobs Cock Milking Handjob (08.02.2023)
Victoria Vale loves playing with Joeys cock and today she knows her husband won't be at home for a while. This naughty milf is going to stroke that young guy's monster-sized dick but won't let him cum anytime soon. "Listen to me, you are not allowed to release until I say so!"

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (397.92 MB)

file Size: 398 MB
duration: 00:13:17
tags: Big Ass, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blonde, Busty, Cumshot, Ejaculation, Handjob, Jerk Off, Lingerie, Masturbation, Mature, MILF

Online Vahalus

« Reply #309 on: March 19, 2023, 07:45:13 pm »
Karina Fox (43), Kenneth Anderson (24) - Naughty small breasted MILF Tutor Karina Fox with her shaved pussy is fucking her young student

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (2.26 GB)

file Size: 2.26 GB
duration: 00:38:08
tags: Blowjob, Cum, Hardcore, MILF, Old & Young, Shaved, Toy boy, Mature, Doggystyle, High heels, Nice Ass, Small tits, Skinny, Brunette, Dark Hair, Hard Fuck, Mature & Young

Online Vahalus

« Reply #310 on: March 21, 2023, 05:10:37 pm »
Ariel X - Ariel X: Body Builder Double Penetrated in Diabolical Devices
Ariel X and The Pope have known each other for a long time, and things get more intense every time they meet. Ariel begins shackled to the wall with her legs spread and her arms pulled up, to ensure we get to see those glorious muscles flex when The Pope hurts her. Her body is abused in a way that only he knows how to do, and she cannot get enough. The orgasms are just as powerful as the torment, so right away, the pace is set for the day! Ariel soon finds herself bound in a doggy position that now shows off her perfect back side. The Pope works his way through several implements before choosing to use his hand as the preferred weapon of ass destruction. He switches gears for a moment, and issues a brutal bastinado. Then he moves the cane to the rest of her flesh and gives her some beautiful cane marks. The orgasms continue, and we get one of the most brutal spankings in DB history. Ariel keeps begging for it to be harder, and The Pope doesn't disappoint. It's time for the final scene and Ariel is on her back with her legs pinned back and her feet up in the air. He dishes out more torment before fucking her ass and pussy at the same time. We don't get to see double penetration often on Device Bondage, so this is a huge treat. And since it's Ariel X's gorgeous holes getting DP'd, it's just that much better.

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (1.78 GB)

file Size: 1.78 GB
duration: 00:49:42
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Double Penetration, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Ball Gag, Caning, Squirting, Spanking, Handler

Online Vahalus

« Reply #311 on: March 21, 2023, 07:40:38 pm »
Keira Croft - Taboo Torment Part 2
Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.
I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.
Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (3.04 GB)

file Size: 3.04 GB
duration: 00:57:03

Online Vahalus

« Reply #312 on: March 21, 2023, 10:10:38 pm »
Maddy May, London River - Breaking in the New Girl (08.03.2023)
Maddy May is tied with a chest harness. Her hands are behind her back, ankles spread wide and vulnerable. London spits on her face and rubs it all over Maddy's tits and plays with her bratty sub's wet cunt. Then Maddy is bent over and ass fucked with a strap-on by dominant London with plenty of face fucking ass-to-mouth to get more spit as slippery lube. London sits on Maddy's face making her sub lick her holes and open her Dom's ass with a dildo. London gets gaped doggy style with a big glass toy while Maddy spits in London's asshole.

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (960.02 MB)

video: mp4 , 854x480
file Size: 960 MB
duration: 00:51:10
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fingering, Strap-on, Dildo, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings

Online Vahalus

« Reply #313 on: March 23, 2023, 11:05:45 am »
Hazel Paige - Hardcore Bondage And Torment March 6, 2023
Hazel Paige begins in a brutal kneeling position with her feet pulled up high, leaving her no choice but to balance on her knees for the duration of the scene. The Pope begins his meticulous deed of tormenting her with clothes pins on her tits. Then the pins get added to all of the sensitive areas he can get to, before giving her her first of many orgasms of the day. Hazel prepares for them to be hit off of her flesh, but quickly realizes that this is more than she can bare, but more orgasms convince her that they can come off however The Pope sees fit. Next, Hazel is subjected to a grueling scorpion suspension. All of her weight is supported by her chest, which inhibits her breathing, so the suspension is short lived. She was able to have a few orgasms before needing to be released. In the third scene, Hazel is on her back with her feet up in the air and her arms tied to her legs. The Pope dishes out some bastinado before moving on to imposed orgasms with a vibrator and a dildo buried deep in her cunt. Hazel is at her tipping point, so The Pope does one final scene with her and mounts her atop a Sybian. She is in an upright spread eagle position, and all of her weight resting on the Sybian between her legs. The orgasms pour out of this slut as we wrap the day up.

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (3.87 GB)

file Size: 3.87 GB
duration: 00:54:36
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Flogging, Sybian, Nipple Clamps, Clothespins

Online Vahalus

« Reply #314 on: March 23, 2023, 02:05:44 pm »
Lilly Bell - Predicament Bondage, Torment, And Non-Stop Orgasms March 20, 2023
Lilly begins in a seated position with her legs spread and her hands secured behind her back. Her flesh is soft and delicate, and when The Pope enters with his heavy leather flogger, the look on Lilly's face changes quickly. She knows what is coming and she hopes she is as ready as she thought she was. Her flesh responds to the flogger and goes from red to purple in a matter of minutes. Clothes pins are added to a few sensitive spots and left to fester as he moves into making her cum. Next, Lilly finds herself in a teardrop suspension, with her feet up and her arms wrapped around them to secure her helplessness. The crop is precise and gets to the hard-to-reach areas that the flogger just can't hit. She is worked over from ass to feet before burying a dildo deep in her throat and pussy. The final scene is upon us, and Lilly has asked to experience hot wax, so she is tied in a spread eagle on the floor and left to helplessly wait for what she asked for. Before the wax is poured over her body, The Pope uses the flogger to redden her flesh and make it more sensitive for the hot wax. It is slowly poured over her sensitive skin, and she squirms trying to escape the stinging pain that comes from hot wax meeting with soft flesh. The orgasms at this point are the most extreme that she has ever experienced, and he makes sure she gets as many as she can take.

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (3.85 GB)

file Size: 3.85 GB
duration: 00:54:23
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Fingering, Suspension, Clothespins, Wax

Online Vahalus

« Reply #315 on: March 23, 2023, 05:05:44 pm »
Luna Lovely, Charlotte Sartre - Real Life Fantasy 17.03.2023
Luna and Charlotte are friends with some serious benefits and after having a conversation about Luna's dirty fantasy, Charlotte decides to help her friend out with a plan she cooked up just for Luna. One day, unbeknownst to Luna, Charlotte sends her boyfriend over to help Luna have the kinkiest fantasy of a lifetime. The two ladies are having a chat when suddenly a stranger shows up behind Luna but she doesn't heed the warning of her friend and is taken down in the most delightful, dirty way. Charlotte has to listen as Luna is made to do just as her captor instructs her to do, or else. Luna is bound in rope in her own home as her captor fucks her pussy and ass to satisfy himself. Luna begs for it to stop but she has been overpowered and can't stop him from taking what he wants.

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (3.38 GB)

file Size: 3.38 GB
duration: 00:47:44
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fingering, Hardcore, Fingering, Cumshot, Masturbation, Vibrator, Ball Gag, Flogging

Online Vahalus

« Reply #316 on: March 25, 2023, 11:17:00 am »
Layla Cherrie (aka Petite Nymphet) - Bondage BlowJob
I start off bound to the bedpost as Matt strokes my face and body. He then puts his cock in my mouth and starts to fuck my face, making me gag and drool, but he just keeps going harder. After using me for 10 minutes he finishes all over my face, before letting me lick him off. Video switches between POV and a side-on angle.

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (586.24 MB)

file Size: 586 MB
duration: 00:10:52
tags: Torture, BDSM, Bondage, Deepthroat, Gag, Glasses, Petite

Online Vahalus

« Reply #317 on: March 25, 2023, 03:16:59 pm »
Dirty Chai This Time It's Worse - On The Doghouse Part 2 16.03.2023
Some might say the second time around is easier, but that is not really the case. This is, in fact, the second part of Dirty Chai on the dog house, ringing the bells clamped painfully to her soft nipples and guess what, it is worse, so much worse this time.
She is strung up, spread on the course, punishing dog house roof, her ankles are weighted to keep her in place and her perfect little tits are clamped, beaten, caned, bleeding as she screams and cries and confesses that this is exactly what she deserves.
Chai may be the perfect masochist because she completely understands she not only needs to suffer and be punished but that others should witness her torments and tortures to display her painslut needs.
If you enjoyed the first part of this torment of Chai you will love part two, because, let's fact it, the second time around is often much, much worse.
Dirty Chai discovers It's Worse This Time.

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (2.72 GB)

file Size: 2.72 GB
duration: 00:20:21

Online Vahalus

« Reply #318 on: March 25, 2023, 07:17:01 pm »
Dani Daniels - Yes Sir (23.03.2023)
Dani Daniels is a modern woman, with a lot of power in her office job, but lately the petite babe with a luscious set of tits and surprisingly big ass has felt off, as if she has too much power and just wishes that someone would grow a set and do whatever they would like to do to her and rough her up, but fuck her just as well. Dani, as if she were doing a mating dance

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (3.75 GB)

file Size: 3.75 GB
duration: 01:05:25
tags: BDSM, MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Online Vahalus

« Reply #319 on: March 25, 2023, 11:16:58 pm »
Lily Lane Handles Jessica Ryan's Ass_March 22, 2023
Lily Lane and Jessica Ryan get it on for the first time in this super hot EB update. Princess Lily saunters into the dungeon in her sexy lingerie and high heels to find Jessica is all tied up and eager to please. She starts with the crop on Jessica's butt, thighs and tender feet getting her all warmed up for a day of all the way girl on girl ass play with lots of big toys. Lily stretches Jessica's tight hole with bigger and bigger butt plugs and then fucks her ass good with a strap-on dildo causing her to cum hard. Then Princess Lily lures her filthy little toy into her own sexy, curvy ass. Jessica licks Lily clean and then fucks her ass with a thick pink dildo and then an even bigger toy and finally stretches Lily's ass wide open with an industrial speculum. What a fun play day!

Thumbnails:

Download video
K2S (4.13 GB)

file Size: 4.13 GB
duration: 00:58:17
tags: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Anal, Anal Stretching, Strap-on, Dildo, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Stockings