Author Topic: Big Beauty Women for You! Awesome Collection!  (Read 27245 times)

Online Kavinator

The Baby Doctor Visit - 281
« Reply #1060 on: July 06, 2022, 11:12:42 am »

Official Title: The Baby Doctor Visit
Cast: Bailey Santanna, Levi Cash
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doctor, Doggy Style, Masturbation, Pregnant, XXX

Official Synopsis: Fantastic Bailey Santanna is six months preggo. Her big, fat tits are much bigger, her huge areolae are much darker than before and her belly bump is growing and growing. She is glowing and radiant from the hormone rush of pregnancy.   Bailey visits the obstetrician for a check-up. At least he claims to be a doctor. He examines her bulging belly and her voluptuously robust boobs and gets the future mom on the table to look at her shaved pussy-hole. Bailey's mommy-pussy is moist and the doctor fingers it, rubbing her clit.   Bailey asks him if she should be having sex at home. Sex is normal. Very common during pregnancy, he tells her. He inquires about her masturbation habits at this time whil...

Tech. Info
Size: 1425.2 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:24:47

Online Kavinator

The Beauty - 82
« Reply #1061 on: July 06, 2022, 02:12:42 pm »

Official Title: The Beauty
Cast: Analee Sands, Shaggy
Tags: BBW, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Analee Sands learned about  from a friend. He kept on Analee to apply, and after a week, she agreed. She was not kept waiting for a reply. Analee's time on-camera was sadly short. She was not a professional model. For her, this was a fun fling.   Sometimes I can be outgoing, sometimes I just want to be alone, Analee said. But whenever I am in the mood to be outgoing, my friends run for the hills. Because you just don't know what to expect. I've dressed up in some of the smallest tops and some of the skimpiest little bottoms. Like, for Halloween. I've been a gypsy belly dancer. That costume had a small top and not a lot on the bottom. I've been Elvira, which was very unique because the top had...

Tech. Info
Size: 1129.39 MB
Duration: 00:22:24

Online Kavinator

The Big Bra Show - 47
« Reply #1062 on: July 06, 2022, 05:12:42 pm »

Official Title: The Big Bra Show
Cast: Serenity Sinn
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Quickly now, without cheating...do you know what color Serenity Sinn's eyes are Perhaps you were distracted by two enormous breasts that cannot simply be called big boobs. For the record, Serenity's eyes are blue.  Serenity's attempt at trying on ridiculously small bras meant for 18eighteen models is doomed to failure, but it does illustrate the difference vast difference, in Serenity's case among girls in the chest department. She has enough breast flesh for three or four average girls' chests.  Bra try-outs over, Serenity shoves her treasures in your face and then leans back to play a tune on her shaved pussy, sticking in two fingers and rubbing out a nice cum. She raises the finger that ha...

Tech. Info
Size: 891.91 MB
Duration: 00:15:16

Online Kavinator

The Big-boobed Tutor - 95
« Reply #1063 on: July 06, 2022, 08:12:42 pm »

Official Title: The Big-boobed Tutor
Cast: Nila Mason, Dom Ully
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cum Swallow, Doggy Style, Handjob, Teacher, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Nila Mason greets Dom, her latest student. He's here to learn English and Russian and Nila pronounced Nee-La is the best and the hottest tutor this dude is ever gonna get now and in the future.  Nila begins by teaching him words for basic anatomy. First, Nila translates the face, pointing to her beautiful kisser. Then she teaches him the word for chest. Next is bra and after that, she takes her 36H-cup tits out to teach him the words for breasts and nipples. This lesson is going in the right direction from the start. She invites him to feel her boobs, and touch and suck her prominent nipples.  Nila gets so turned on by his nipple sucking that the rest of her lesson plan is quickly forgotten. ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1099.49 MB
Duration: 00:18:56

Online Kavinator

The Bodacious Boobs & Booty of Julia Mendoza - 464
« Reply #1064 on: July 06, 2022, 11:08:45 pm »

Official Title: The Bodacious Boobs & Booty of Julia Mendoza
Cast: Julia Mendoza
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Latina, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: When we look at Julia Mendoza and girls like her over nearly thirty years, we realize there is a Santa Claus and he's the founder of The SCORE Group.  Julia knows how to dress her big tits and big ass. Look at her wiggling and jiggling in a pair of tight shorts and cleavage-exposing top. This is paradise, and when she takes them off to show every inch of her juicy bod, she's even more of a heavenly sight.  I get many guys looking at me up and down, Julia teased. When I'm walking down the street. When I am in my tight clothes. When I move my breasts. When I was in school and I worked out and my breasts bounced, I noticed that my classmates were staring at me. I liked that a lot.   And since I ...

Tech. Info
Size: 776.73 MB
Duration: 00:14:35

Online Kavinator

The Body Of Your Dreams - 625
« Reply #1065 on: July 07, 2022, 02:08:44 am »

Official Title: The Body Of Your Dreams
Cast: Micky Bells
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo

Official Synopsis: Mickey Bells is a knockout, her low-cut blue top, laced up the front, and her tight, blue shorts can barely contain her ripe, voluptuous curves. She knows how to dress for success.   Her hair in pigtails this time, looking like the girl-next-door, Mickey lowers her top to show how her bra keeps her 36J naturals in captivity. She's got to free them from this prison of cups and straps and let them dangle free.

Tech. Info
Size: 1237.87 MB
Duration: 00:21:10

Online Kavinator

The British Titter - 190
« Reply #1066 on: July 07, 2022, 08:08:45 am »

Official Title: The British Titter
Cast: Ellie Roe
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, High Heels, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: Beautiful Ellie Roe from Essex has that special talent for making the video viewer feel as if she is talking directly to him. She engages you. She speaks to you. She pulls you in. She's your virtual sexy date.  If a girl has good boobs, she should flaunt them, says Ellie in her breathy, erotic voice. If only more girls felt that way.   Do I have any special talents If that involves my boobs, I can lick both of my nipples at the same time. Does that count  It sure does. That's a definite talent in our world.

Tech. Info
Size: 848.02 MB
Duration: 00:17:27

Online Kavinator

The Bust Stops Here - 330
« Reply #1067 on: July 07, 2022, 11:08:46 am »

Official Title: The Bust Stops Here
Cast: CJ Woods
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Office, Solo

Official Synopsis: CJ Woods admits us into her office for a brief chat, then gets busy on her big tits and shaved snatch-hole.  This busty mom had wanted to strut her sweet stuff for a long, long time but just didn't see the opportunity until she found .  CJ calls herself domesticated. A homebody. She likes to cook, decorate cakes, sew and do arts and crafts. Fantasy books and games are her hobbies, especially Dungeons  Dragons.  What gives CJ a lady boner  I enjoy being worshipped by a man from head to toe. Well, I got that at  in my first video. I like to use my feet on a man because I think I have cute feet. I like a guy to give me oral until I cum and then pound me really hard from behind until I cum a few ...

Tech. Info
Size: 610.57 MB
Duration: 00:10:58

Online Kavinator

The Buxom Intern - 382
« Reply #1068 on: July 07, 2022, 02:08:47 pm »

Official Title: The Buxom Intern
Cast: Savana Blue
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Office, Solo

Official Synopsis: I love anal, says Savana Blue. I am working on doing a double-anal but I haven't gotten there yet. Double-anal Most girls don't do anal at all.  Savana says she's had several hook-ups with other girls. One of my favorites was with a 60-year-old woman. We had a double-sided dildo and were both sucking a cock while fucking each other.  Big cocks using me however they want...that's what satisfies me most of all, says Savana, a cam-girl. One of the guys watching her cam cum-show recommended  and that was how she came to be here.

Tech. Info
Size: 721.37 MB
Duration: 00:13:58

Online Kavinator

The Creampied Lady Executive - 104
« Reply #1069 on: July 07, 2022, 05:08:47 pm »

Official Title: The Creampied Lady Executive
Cast: Jasmine Jones, Johnny Champ
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Creampie, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Mature, MILF, Missionary, Office, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: When young men need career guidance, they seek help from Mrs. Jasmine Jones. She has guided the pathways of many a strapping fellow.  Mrs. Jones is extra-solicitous to Johnny and he to her. She's old enough to be his mother but she is super-hot, not motherly. He politely points out her nip-slip. She isn't embarrassed. Especially since he dives for it and sucks it hard. Mrs. Jones might as well lock her office for the rest of the day. She's going to be a little busy.  How about the other one, Johnny Mrs. Jones asks, pulling out her other massive and gorgeously shaped tit for him to deeply suck. Johnny seizes the pair and squeezes them, popping them in his mouth. His tongue drives her fucking c...

Tech. Info
Size: 1391.49 MB
Duration: 00:23:59

Online Kavinator

The Domination Of Briana Black - 144
« Reply #1070 on: July 07, 2022, 08:08:47 pm »

Official Title: The Domination Of Briana Black
Cast: Briana Black, J Mac
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Fetish, Handjob, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: In bed with JMac, Briana Black tells him that she has a submissive fetish about dressing up in sexy lingerie and being dominated. She wants him to take control of her body and be her master. JMac is game-on for that.  Briana changes into black lingerie and puts on a pair of long, black, spike-heeled kinky boots. Returning to the bed, Briana is ball-gagged and told to get ass-up, face-down. JMac paddles her ample ass, then uses a riding crop on her. Briana comes well-equipped with fetish gear, including nipple clips that he applies to her big boobs.  Briana is now ready for the cock so JMac removes the ball-gag and lies back so Briana can mouth-worship his pole. He stands and has Briana kneel ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1519.3 MB
Duration: 00:26:07

Online Kavinator

The Gift Of Ass Sex - 443
« Reply #1071 on: July 07, 2022, 11:08:48 pm »

Official Title: The Gift Of Ass Sex
Cast: Nikky Wilder, Tony D'Sergio
Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Ass, Cumshot, Handjob, High Heels, Holiday, Tit-Sucking, Toy, XXX

Official Synopsis: Nikky Wilder combines her own special blend of raw sex and eroticism in her XXX encounters.  As the show opens, Tony has a fine gift for Nikky. What's in the gift box A Valentine's Day heart Chocolates Jewelry. None of the above It's the gift of a thick chick stick, and it's pink, like Nikky. But this toy is not for Nikky's pussy.  Nikky sucks on the dildo to try it and that's Tony's cue to drop trou as fast as possible and get his cock riding Nikky's tongue between her toy sucks. Tony takes the toy from her and puts his cock in her mouth, the saliva leaking from her lips. At one point, she sucks both cock and toy.   Nikky lays back so Tony can lick her and stick her. He fucks her pussy hard ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1420.62 MB
Duration: 00:26:28

Online Kavinator

The Girl Can't Help It - 165
« Reply #1072 on: July 08, 2022, 02:08:55 am »

Official Title: The Girl Can't Help It
Cast: Kelli Maxx
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Kelli Maxx shows us again why she's a hit with tit-men as a camgirl. The big boobs she fondles in this video measure 38HH. Who wouldn't love to give Kelli a hand with those face pillows  Kelli likes to masturbate. A lot, the Boston born and raised hottie says. I don't really work-out not unless you count hula-hooping. I really love watching hockey. I'm a Bruins girl.  When Kelli walks into a room or a place like a restaurant or a club, she owns it. All eyes turn in her direction. I always wear a bra unless I'm sleeping or on webcam where I get naked. I like to dress in ways that show off my cleavage.

Tech. Info
Size: 1045.14 MB
Duration: 00:18:11

Online Kavinator

The Good, The Bad & The Busty - 674
« Reply #1073 on: July 08, 2022, 05:08:51 am »

Official Title: The Good, The Bad & The Busty
Cast: Marilyn White, Tony D'Sergio, Tony Rubino
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Threesome (FMM), Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Marilyn White has a leak in her basement so she calls a plumbing service. The Two Tonys show up and Marilyn describes the problem. They offer to fix Marilyn's leak. That the yummy XL Girl has huge melon-bags, as Tony 1 calls them, is an inducement to help her.  Marilyn says she's going upstairs to see if she can afford the job and leaves to check her finances. The Two Tonys in the basement inspect the damage. They hear a noise upstairs and rush up to investigate thinking something bad has happened. Little do they know. When they get upstairs, they find Marilyn has taken her skirt off and is fingering her pie on the couch. Startled and embarrassed, Marilyn stops what she's doing. But the guys ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1303.58 MB
Duration: 00:22:28

Online Kavinator

The Hot Businesswoman - 678
« Reply #1074 on: July 08, 2022, 08:08:51 am »

Official Title: The Hot Businesswoman
Cast: Jasmine Jones
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Office, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: So how many businesswomen do you know who can talk to their vendors on the telephone and toy-bang themselves with a vibrator at the same time  We at  on the other hand the hand that is jacking off watching Jasmine Jones fap it, know quite a few.  While Jasmine is drilling her juicy, pink Texas taco, she's tweaking her nips for additional pleasure. Look at how fucking pointy she gets them. They could give a guy a black eye.  Businesswomen such as Jasmine call this activity a mid-afternoon energizer. It keeps their executive skills honed and their pussy juices flowing. If only that chair could talk.  Divesting herself of her capital assets and almost all of her clothing except for the stockings...

Tech. Info
Size: 797.08 MB
Duration: 00:13:43

Online Kavinator

The Hot Date - 660
« Reply #1075 on: July 08, 2022, 11:08:53 am »

Official Title: The Hot Date
Cast: Alyson Galen
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Alyson Galen and Mr. Tarzan are having date night in front of the TV. Alyson would rather get some sex from her date than watch some boring show and she lets him know by simply rubbing her hand over her lap.   Mr. Tarzan must agree that TV sucks and what Alyson has under her hood is too good to not get his hands on. They should have watched one of Alyson's  videos instead. Alyson definitely has a pair of the biggest breasts in . Shut off the TV and start sucking and squeezing those big boobs!  Alyson is more than ready for the wood and the comfy couch is the place to get going, right then and there. It's a good thing they didn't go out to the movies. Tarzan starts his climb up the Mount Evere...

Tech. Info
Size: 1154.4 MB
Duration: 00:19:51

Online Kavinator

The Hot Sex Life Of An XLGirl Wife - 80
« Reply #1076 on: July 08, 2022, 02:08:53 pm »

Official Title: The Hot Sex Life Of An XLGirl Wife
Cast: Katrin Porto, Max Dyor
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cum on Tits, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Missionary, Oil / Lotion, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: The look of joy on lovely Katrin Porto's face is priceless when Max wraps her big, soft boobs around his dick, pumps away and pops his nuts like a geyser. Katrin bends her head forward to suck, lick and swallow the cum.  But we're getting ahead of this  episode.   It began when Katrin and Max went to a unisex spa. I love to go to the spa and relax, relax, relax, said Katrin. So this show is set at a spa. Katrin oiled her tits while Max was in the sauna. When he joined Katrin, she wanted to oil him, too. One thing led to another nipple-sucking cock-sucking, tit-fucking and pussy-fucking. Katrin is one extremely horny lady and loves to be appreciated by hard men.  It make me feel sexy when a ma...

Tech. Info
Size: 1571.39 MB
Duration: 00:27:07

Online Kavinator

The Huge Hooter Hook-up - 216
« Reply #1077 on: July 08, 2022, 05:08:51 pm »

Official Title: The Huge Hooter Hook-up
Cast: Peyton Thomas, Carlos Rios
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Peyton Thomas has bought some sweaters, but she may have overestimated their fit. She's a very special girl with an extra-special chest. Peyton wants to try them on in case she has to return some. Ever the gentleman, Carlos offers to help Peyton try to squeeze her massive mams into them. The fun is in the trying.  The first two don't make the grade. The front-buttoning cardigans would pop open. Besides, they can't button them anyway. The third is a pink pullover. It's a tight fit, but it gets over her mounds and looks great.  Helping Peyton out with this happy task results in wood. Peyton rode his rod before in Shower Fuck and is ready for an encore. The shower was slippery but fun. This time...

Tech. Info
Size: 902.51 MB
Duration: 00:16:12

Online Kavinator

The Juggs For The Job - 624
« Reply #1078 on: July 08, 2022, 08:08:53 pm »

Official Title: The Juggs For The Job
Cast: Sashaa Juggs, Rocky
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Office, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: The personnel manager interviewing Sashaa Juggs for a new position soon finds he has one of the greatest jobs in the world, not that he gets applicants as built as Sashaa every day of the week.  This interview is going especially well for both of them. Sashaa is a girl who knows what she wants and how to get ahead as well as give great head. I go slow and keep it really wet and sloppy, Sashaa said about giving head. And I can deepthroat. I saw it in porn and tried it and got better with practice. I like to draw it out and have the guy begging me to cum, but I won't let him till I decide to finish him off. Then I swallow it all.  That's exactly what's next for this couple as they move from the...

Tech. Info
Size: 1237.71 MB
Duration: 00:21:22

Online Kavinator

The Krystal Swift Experience - 207
« Reply #1079 on: July 08, 2022, 11:08:52 pm »

Official Title: The Krystal Swift Experience
Cast: Krystal Swift, Perry Layne
Tags: 4K UltraHD, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, High Heels, Hooker, Pussy-Eating, Self-Sucking, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Statuesque, shapely Krystal Swift parades through the lobby of Perry Layne's apartment building and takes the elevator to his flat. That's one hell of a short skirt she's wearing!   Perry waits on his floor and is there when the elevator door opens. He escorts Krystal to his place and sits on the couch. She stands near him and asks if he likes her big tits. This is a question that doesn't need to be asked! Even she knows that. Everyone loves Krystal, whether she's dressed up and made-up or casual without makeup. Everyone loves Krystal's tits, ass and legs. Everyone loves her inviting, happy personality.  Not one for small talk, Krystal takes the bull by the horn. She's not visiting to sell su...

Tech. Info
Size: 1728.62 MB
Duration: 00:30:40