Author Topic: Big Beauty Women for You! Awesome Collection!  (Read 26759 times)

Online Kavinator

Halina: Thick & Sweet - 497
« Reply #720 on: May 24, 2022, 11:05:43 am »

Official Title: Halina: Thick & Sweet
Cast: Halina
Tags: 4K UltraHD, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: Halina's massive 38HH-cup boobs and 165 pounds of luscious curves make her the subject of male admiration in her neighborhood. I like the looks I get when I go out, Halina tells us. Maybe the clothes I wear are a help. No question about that but Halina could wear anything and still have all eyes on her.  Halina didn't talk all that much about sex or masturbation. It is very personal, she said. Halina decided to show us her masturbatory skills instead, using one of her toys. Of course I love to have sex with guys. I like it often. Playing with a toy before going to sleep satisfies me also.  The photographer noted that Halina was a lot of fun during her shoots. Halina has a lively sense of humo...

Tech. Info
Size: 1344.03 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:24:10

Online Kavinator

Hands-on Bartender - 398
« Reply #721 on: May 24, 2022, 02:05:51 pm »

Official Title: Hands-on Bartender
Cast: Channel Sweets, Rocky
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Cum on Tits, Handjob, Mature, MILF, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: There's something about Channel Sweets that's very intriguing. I'm single and ready to mingle. And who doesn't like mingling divorced MILF Channel says.   I almost didn't expect to actually be approved when I submitted my photos, so when I was approved, I had to think about it. It took me a while to get my confidence up enough. I actually had a friend refer me. He was a reader for a while, and he said I had the boobs to do it, so I reached out to you guys. It was one of those things where I didn't seriously think I would get a callback and I did. Getting a call back really blew my mind. I think I just thought I would give it a try. I was always intrigued by posing nude. It was a fantasy that ...

Tech. Info
Size: 741.17 MB
Duration: 00:13:52

Online Kavinator

Happy Holidays From Lola Paradise - 356
« Reply #722 on: May 24, 2022, 05:05:45 pm »

Official Title: Happy Holidays From Lola Paradise
Cast: Lola Paradise
Tags: Backstage, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Holiday, Solo

Official Synopsis: Lola Paradise sends her holiday wishes to all  members. When Lola celebrates, she celebrates in style. Happy Holidays, Lola.

Tech. Info
Size: 198.85 MB
Duration: 00:05:22

Online Kavinator

Happy Holidays From Mia Sweetheart - 352
« Reply #723 on: May 24, 2022, 08:05:46 pm »

Official Title: Happy Holidays From Mia Sweetheart
Cast: Mia Sweetheart
Tags: XL Candids, 4K UltraHD, Backstage, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Holiday, Solo

Official Synopsis: The lovely, talented and sweet Mia Sweetheart sends everyone at  her very cheerful holiday greetings. Happy Holidays, Mia.

Tech. Info
Size: 288.27 MB
Duration: 00:05:03

Online Kavinator

Happy New Year from Cameron Skye - 341
« Reply #724 on: May 24, 2022, 11:05:45 pm »

Official Title: Happy New Year from Cameron Skye
Cast: Cameron Skye
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Backstage, Bathing, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Solo

Official Synopsis: Hot and sexy Cameron Skye wishes everyone a Happy New Year with this special message. Better days ahead. Happy New Year, Cameron. Have some bubbly and a nice bubble bath!

Tech. Info
Size: 351.33 MB
Duration: 00:05:59

Online Kavinator

Hardcore Pool Party - 697
« Reply #725 on: May 25, 2022, 02:05:49 am »

Official Title: Hardcore Pool Party
Cast: CJ Woods, Tony Rubino
Tags: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, XXX

Official Synopsis: Do you want to come in CJ Woods asks Tony Rubino.  There's no time to waste when you've got a hard cock in your pants and a horny plumper in your sights. Tony dives face first into CJ's tits, and she loves it.  You like those, don't you CJ asks.  The only appropriate response in this situation is to shove another mouthful of CJ's mams into your mouth. No words necessary. CJ does return the favor, though, because she enjoys giving as much as she does receiving. She pulls Tony's jeans and boxers down and stuffs his meat into her hungry mouth. Then she offers up her tits once again for a tit fuck.  When Tony finally stuffs his cock inside CJ's cunt, you can hear the sound of her dripping-wet pus...

Tech. Info
Size: 1152.96 MB
Duration: 00:19:51

Online Kavinator

Head To The Mountains of Africa Sexxx - 638
« Reply #726 on: May 25, 2022, 05:05:47 am »

Official Title: Head To The Mountains of Africa Sexxx
Cast: Africa Sexxx
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Africa Sexxx wears a 42M bra now. It's an amazing development.   Africa said she would like to lose weight but she doesn't want her boobs to get smaller.   I was a 32G. I have grown accustomed to them so I figured I should shoot some scenes before I lose weight. At least we'll have evidence of how big they got.  A few members wrote on the comment board to express their feelings about seeing Africa return.  FreudianSlip wrote This has to be one of the most welcome returns ever. Welcome back Africa, you gorgeous goddess. Happy to see that time has not diminished your beauty and I love how your body has matured...Yum Yum!!

Tech. Info
Size: 1058.09 MB
Duration: 00:18:12

Online Kavinator

Heavy-Hootered Harley - 432
« Reply #727 on: May 25, 2022, 08:05:47 am »

Official Title: Heavy-Hootered Harley
Cast: Harley Ann
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo

Official Synopsis: Cute. Cuddly. Adorable. Squeezable. Just a handful of words that describe Harley Ann, a young Florida girl-next-door just ripe and just right for . Who would not want to worship her naked body and big tits and lick every inch Who would not want to shove his face between Harley's thick thighs and stick his tongue into her pink pussy  Dressed in a tight pink top and tight skirt, and looking like a billion bucks, Harley Ann gets a request to send someone a selfie. And that's what she does. When her selfies are done and sent, Harley Ann gets comfortable and gives herself a selfie with her fingers.   What does Harley Ann do to make a guy feel special Besides sending him selfies Harley Ann I like t...

Tech. Info
Size: 722.11 MB
Duration: 00:12:54

Online Kavinator

Helen Star's Perfect Body - 419
« Reply #728 on: May 25, 2022, 11:05:48 am »

Official Title: Helen Star's Perfect Body
Cast: Helen Star
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Brunette, High Heels, Masturbation, Solo, Tit-Sucking, Toy, Workout

Official Synopsis: As sexy and beautiful as ever, a dish in her bikini and high heels, Helen Star walks towards the camera and then walks away from it, catwalk style. She does the walk three times, then takes off her shoes and struts barefoot.  Standing tall, Helen turns around several times so we can see how her body looks in the bikini, then she takes it off very seductively, playing a tease game. Helen bounces her boobs inside her bikini top, then turns her back to the camera and bends forward to show off her jiggling buns and spank her cheeks.   After she gets her bikini top off, Helen swivels her hips and bounces her breasts. She rubs, claps, bounces, jiggles and swings her heavy tits from side to side.   ...

Tech. Info
Size: 976.92 MB
Duration: 00:17:57

Online Kavinator

Hello, Kitty Cute. Talk Dirty To Us - 172
« Reply #729 on: May 25, 2022, 02:05:49 pm »

Official Title: Hello, Kitty Cute. Talk Dirty To Us
Cast: Kitty Cute
Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, Hairy Pussy, JOI, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: Kitty Cute looks smashing, as always. Wearing a sexy babydoll nightie in her bedroom, Kitty gets on her phone for a little hot chat. She fondles and shakes her enormous tits while she talks on the phone and looks at the camera.  Taking off her babydoll, naked Kitty picks up two dildos that were stashed on her bed. Every girl who loves to orgasm has a toy hidden under her pillow or in her nightstand. Kitty has a full bush and spreads her pussy lips wide to show us the pink. She fucks her pussy with one vibrator and places the other dildo between her breasts.   My boobs are so big, I always need to wear a bra, Kitty said. Only at home can I relax and not have to wear one. My good friends are Mi...

Tech. Info
Size: 997.75 MB
Duration: 00:21:03

Online Kavinator

Her Favorite Sin - 662
« Reply #730 on: May 25, 2022, 05:05:50 pm »

Official Title: Her Favorite Sin
Cast: SinFul Celeste, J Mac
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Handjob, Latina, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Sinful Celeste shows why she's so sinful.  Her scene starts off with Celeste sucking JMac's finger, a prelude to the cock-sucking to come. She's got a leash around her neck but she doesn't need to be disciplined or trained. Celeste knows all there is to know about man pleasing and male satisfaction.  In a few minutes, Celeste is kneeling and blowing Jmac. He has her by the back of her head and keeps the leash taut as she gargles his cock. Her big tits and deep cleavage are ready to be fucked. She sticks her pink tongue out to lick the head of his cock on the upstroke through her titty tunnel. She cups her big tits and holds them tight as he bones her quivering big boobs.  JMac gets on the cou...

Tech. Info
Size: 1465.3 MB
Duration: 00:25:17

Online Kavinator

Her Sweet Thickness - 140
« Reply #731 on: May 25, 2022, 08:05:53 pm »

Official Title: Her Sweet Thickness
Cast: Jordynn LuXXX
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: Jordan LuXXX is a big flirt with big tits, thick thighs and a big ass who always gets what she wants. All five feet of her without the high heels. If she wants a man, she's going to get him. If she wants his cock, she's going to get it. Heck, she may even want your girl, too, and get her.   I've dated a lot of girls, 40-38-48 Jordynn said. I'm bi-sexual, so I've had many sexual encounters with girls. For a while, I was only dating girls. And I've had many threesomes and group sex sessions, too. It's all so much fun. I love cock, I love big tits and I love asses. It's great.   I've always been the bustiest and the curviest girl around. Well, almost always. There was a girl who transferred to m...

Tech. Info
Size: 1111.75 MB
Duration: 00:20:47

Online Kavinator

Home Alone & Horny - 362
« Reply #732 on: May 25, 2022, 11:05:50 pm »

Official Title: Home Alone & Horny
Cast: Trinity Michaels
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: If any girl knows how to work a camera, it's Trinity Michaels. She's a natural. She walks into our dimly lit room wearing a revealing red dress, flaunting some of the best cleavage you'll ever see. She already has a naughty smile on her face, too. She knows there are men across the globe, cock in hand, who are excited to see her.  Don't I look pretty in my little red dress Trinity asks, gazing into the camera.  We think this is a rhetorical question, but we're enthusiastically shouting YES! into our screens right now. Honestly, Trinity looks pretty in just about anything she wears. But she's as hot as an Arizona summer in this outfit. Her black hair sets perfectly against her fair skin. She's...

Tech. Info
Size: 676.12 MB
Duration: 00:12:04

Online Kavinator

Hooker From Hooterville - 366
« Reply #733 on: May 26, 2022, 02:05:50 am »

Official Title: Hooker From Hooterville
Cast: Kacey Parker, Carlos Rios
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Car, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Hooker, Outdoors, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: It's a sunny afternoon and Kacey Parker is just hanging around, hanging out and showing off her hanging hangers in a well-ventilated dress. Kacey is not waiting for a bus. She's waiting for a man to pick her up, drive his skin-bus through her titty-tunnel and park it in her pussy playground. Donations on her face are greatly appreciated.  Carlos comes to a halt when he sees this thick, cherubic vision of xtra-large tits and ass waiting for someone to deliver the big beef bologna. He's the right man with the right tool for the right job and that's important to Kasey, a girl who takes pride in how stiff she can make cocks with her womanly assets.  The hooker from Hooterville gets into Carlos' c...

Tech. Info
Size: 1375.3 MB
Duration: 00:23:43

Online Kavinator

Hooter Hospital - 15
« Reply #734 on: May 26, 2022, 05:05:51 am »

Official Title: Hooter Hospital
Cast: Krystal Swift, Dennis Reed
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Nurse, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Krystal Swift is back swiftly, and while she was away, she became a nurse. This piece of news is guaranteed to inspire a flock of guys to seek treatment from her.   This malingering loafer hopes to check out nurse Krystal Swift's shapely rack simply by pretending he was in a motorbike accident. He walks into Hooter Hospital not wearing any pants. Get the fuck outta here! However, Krystal is a true healer, and she uses her big naughty hooters, sexy lips and tight cunt to cure men she believes are in need of help. She's too trusting, in our opinion.  Krystal checks out his alleged bad leg and arm. She decides to apply some medicine to his leg. It's not the only thing that's stiff. Krystal moves...

Tech. Info
Size: 1359.74 MB
Duration: 00:26:35

Online Kavinator

Hooter Hospital: Affordable Care - 709
« Reply #735 on: May 26, 2022, 08:05:52 am »

Official Title: Hooter Hospital: Affordable Care
Cast: Cameron Skye, James Kickstand, Tony D'Sergio
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cosplay, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doctor, Doggy Style, Handjob, Nurse, Threesome (FMM), Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: When nurses bust their uniforms like Cameron Skye does, there's no shortage of patients seeking medical care. The sexy, sporty blonde enjoys fucking and made sex on-camera a big part of her life. Before the action begins, one of TSG's editors talks to Cameron, already decked out as a nurse. He was prepared to call-in sick the day after.  This patient is checking out after a week of tender-loving care by Cameron. He was never sick. He just needed a hot blonde to take care of him every day. Cameron comes by during her rounds for her last visit. She decides to take his pulse in a different way by gripping his dick and stroking it.  Just then, the doctor arrives to check up on the dude. He approv...

Tech. Info
Size: 2384.85 MB
Duration: 00:41:07

Online Kavinator

Horny Matrimony - 120
« Reply #736 on: May 26, 2022, 11:06:04 am »

Official Title: Horny Matrimony
Cast: Nikky Wilder
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, Cosplay, Lingerie, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: It's a Nikky Wilder fantasy wedding and she is the fantasy bride, resplendent in her white veil and bridal lingerie. An all-nighter with Nikky on her bridal bed would be pure pleasure. Nikky's a vocal girl and likes to tell you exactly what she wants to be done to her soft, dangerous curves.  To make a man feel special, I touch his arms, shoulders, back and chest while looking into his eyes, Nikky reveals. If he does the same things to me that I'm doing to him, it lets me know that he's in the moment and only thinking of me.  Nikky likes to spend time at a quiet beach with her toes in the sand, but if this were her honeymoon week, she wouldn't be spending much time outdoors. She'd be in bed t...

Tech. Info
Size: 685.4 MB
Duration: 00:12:15

Online Kavinator

Horny Trinity - 540
« Reply #737 on: May 26, 2022, 02:05:56 pm »

Official Title: Horny Trinity
Cast: Trinity Michaels
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Trinity Michaels has one of the sweetest, sexiest voices you'll ever have the pleasure of hearing. Her cadence is high, cute and super-feminine. She could read out of the dictionary and arouse raging hard-ons. And that's just the cherry on top. You'd be hard pressed to find a babe who physically oozes more femininity. Trinity has a lovely face and fair skin that sets off perfectly against her dark locks, full, soft hips made for bearing and perfect tits. Oh, those tits. We can never get enough of Trinity's natural, plush E-cups.  I'm a little horny today, Trinity says sexily as the camera pans over her body. I thought I should make you this video.  What a thoughtful girl. Trinity pulls h...

Tech. Info
Size: 729.3 MB
Duration: 00:14:42

Online Kavinator

Hot Angel - 244
« Reply #738 on: May 26, 2022, 05:10:03 pm »

Official Title: Hot Angel
Cast: Charlotte Angel, J Mac
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Charlotte Angel has a chat with TSG editor Dave while JMac stands by. Their talk turns to ass slapping and spanking. A spanker is needed, because action speaks louder than mere words, so Dave calls in JMac to lend a hand. Specifically, a palm.   JMac spanks her big booty from soft to hard and Charlotte lets us know her rating for each spank. She can definitely handle a good smacking on her butt and like it. JMac exits for the time being so the interview can continue but leaves his red hand print for Charlotte to remember him by until she meets his boner in a few minutes. The noise is the best part about it, says Charlotte.  So what does Charlotte want from a guy in bed She wants rough, hard, ...

Tech. Info
Size: 2252.75 MB
Duration: 00:38:52

Online Kavinator

Hot Sex For Lucy Lenore - 391
« Reply #739 on: May 26, 2022, 08:10:01 pm »

Official Title: Hot Sex For Lucy Lenore
Cast: Lucy Lenore, Rion King
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Lucy Lenore's booked an apartment. Rion helps her with her luggage. He shows her around the place and they chat for a while. Lucy eyes him up and down and makes him an offer he can't refuse. Rion goes right for Lucy's big tits and the room heats up. They stay in and fuck instead of going out.   Lucy, how do you rate your sex drive from 1 to 10  Lucy 13 Generally.   XLGirl Are you going to watch this scene alone or with someone   Lucy I have never watched one of my scenes. I can't. I have a model friend of mine watch them and tell me pros and cons so I can get better as a performer. I don't know if I'll be able to watch this either. But I'm gonna try and it will be alone, at least at first.   ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1184.92 MB
Duration: 00:20:25