Author Topic: Big Beauty Women for You! Awesome Collection!  (Read 26713 times)

Online Kavinator

Pleasures Of A Plumper - 55
« Reply #300 on: January 14, 2022, 12:31:03 pm »

Official Title: Pleasures Of A Plumper
Cast: Krissy Dawson, Georgio Black
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Missionary, Oil / Lotion, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Krissy Dawson's fuck friend has his hands full with the chubby blonde's fleshy body. He lubes up her chest in preparation for tit-fucking her and rubs the stuff in good. After he tongue-tickles her pink hole, Krissy fills her wet mouth with his meat and does good ball-sucking, too, when she works her way down his shaft.  Krissy takes his meat and buries it between her big jugs. He squeezes her tits together, wrapping them like a bun around his frankfurter. But they don't want the mustard coming out too soon.   After Krissy gets on her knees and blows him, she stretches out on the bed and parts her legs so he can shoehorn his cock into her cunt. But he can't resist her big tits so he straddles...

Tech. Info
Size: 1675.9 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:28:37

Online Kavinator

Plump Mom Pounded - 375
« Reply #301 on: January 14, 2022, 03:11:02 pm »

Official Title: Plump Mom Pounded
Cast: Cami Cooper, J Mac
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Food, Kitchen, MILF, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Homemaker and MILF Cami Cooper bakes away in the kitchen because she's big-boobed mom 1. JMac catches a whiff of Cami's deliciousness and is drawn to the kitchen window. Cami sees him watching her and teases him, popping a finger in her mouth. That finger's going to be replaced by his boner soon. Cami waves him in and offers him some of her pie. JMac is interested and even more interested in Cami's pie. He's going to pound it good. Moms with big tits know how to fuck and suck.  Cami takes a heavy breast out of her tight dress and puts some pie topping on it so he can lick it. A great way to eat pie. She sprays more whipped cream on it. He sucks it hard and can't get enough so he sprays her ni...

Tech. Info
Size: 1298.51 MB
Duration: 00:22:21

Online Kavinator

Plumper Pool Party - 64
« Reply #302 on: January 14, 2022, 05:51:07 pm »

Official Title: Plumper Pool Party
Cast: CJ Woods
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Outdoors, Pool, Solo

Official Synopsis: CJ Woods is one of those girls who loves tits as much, if not more, than we do. She's tanning poolside and she just can't keep her hands off her DDD-cup naturals. She's rubbing and squeezing the natural treasures packed into her overmatched bikini. CJ lets out the softest of moans as she caresses herself, and when she pulls down her bikini top, her nipples are already hard enough to cut butter.  I get horny pretty easily, CJ told us. I've had guys joke that a strong gust of wind can get me in the mood. I don't know about that, but I am a very sexual person. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.  Not at all. CJ continues playing with her breasts and plants a few soft kisses on them b...

Tech. Info
Size: 1172.3 MB
Duration: 00:20:17

Online Kavinator

Porsche & The BBC - 417
« Reply #303 on: January 14, 2022, 08:31:06 pm »

Official Title: Porsche & The BBC
Cast: Porsche Dali, Jax Black
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Interracial, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: She's Porsche Dali and she's gonna swallow and ride Jax Black's pussy drill until he pops right in her waiting, thirsty mouth. Like her surname suggests, Porsche makes an art out of her hardcore fuck scenes. I love the BBC, says Porsche and she didn't mean the British Broadcasting Corporation.  Porsche explained her philosophy in the boudoir, as the French like to call it or as we call it, how Porsche loves to worship the cock with her mouth and pussy.  In the bedroom, I am his submissive little slut that sucks him dry. He makes sure that I feel special by making sure I have multiple, explosive orgasms. My favorite place to have sex is bent over the side of the couch. That goes along with the...

Tech. Info
Size: 1389.42 MB
Duration: 00:23:58

Online Kavinator

Presents The Busty Adventures of Sexy Suki Ski - 86
« Reply #304 on: January 15, 2022, 02:21:12 am »

Official Title: Presents The Busty Adventures of Sexy Suki Ski
Cast: Suki Ski, Nicky Rebel
Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, High Heels, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Suki Ski was introduced on the SCORELAND Blog a week before her first solo scene was posted at . One picture attracted close to a record setting number of comments. Suki's powers lit up everyone who read that blog. Suki is one of those girls whose pictures and videos are imprinted on your grey cells once you see them.  In the opener of this scene, Suki sits on the bed for a quick chat with Nicky Rebel. Most of it is about her massive breasts that look huge in this video, and of course the titillating topic of tit-fucking comes up. They talk about why she wanted to try nude modeling and sex on-camera with guys before Suki gets it on with him.  My sexual fantasy is to have sex in a hotel room a...

Tech. Info
Size: 1129.97 MB
Duration: 00:23:21

Online Kavinator

Pumping The Plumper - 165
« Reply #305 on: January 15, 2022, 05:21:02 am »

Official Title: Pumping The Plumper
Cast: Angellyne Hart, Steve Q
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Lingerie, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Pumping The Plumper opens with fleshy fox Angellyne Hart decked out in Valentine's Day lingerie. But she's alone. What's the story On this evening, Angellyne is in the mood but she doesn't want a masturbate-date. She wants a real meat-cock with a guy attached to it.   She calls a dude she knows online from a chat room and it's not to give him phone sex. No, Angellyne wants this booty call over and fast for some old-fashioned action for her boobs and pussy hole. Hi, do you remember me she asks her friend. We exchanged some emails recently. I just wanted to tell you that I'm home by myself. I'm here all alone, and, yeah, how about coming over   Sounds like spam. The only thing missing is Angell...

Tech. Info
Size: 1165.9 MB
Duration: 00:20:16

Online Kavinator

Reading Or Riding? Porsche Must Choose - 88
« Reply #306 on: January 15, 2022, 08:21:18 am »

Official Title: Reading Or Riding? Porsche Must Choose
Cast: Porsche Dali, J Mac
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cum on Tits, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Glasses, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Brains and boobs. You love 'em. Studious Porsche Dali is reading a book when JMac comes over to her and snatches the book right out of her hands and the eyeglasses right off her face. She shouldn't be reading those damned dirty books anyway! Porsche does look good in glasses.  Hey! I was reading that! Give it back, Porsche demands. JMac is not budging. Why should she read when she can get fucked Of course, Porsche could read as he's boning her but that would get awkward.  You can have your book back after you suck my dick, JMac says, willing to negotiate. He comes behind Porsche and sinks his fingers into her gigantic, soft hangers. He's intrigued by her pierced nipples and all the breast sti...

Tech. Info
Size: 1049.94 MB
Duration: 00:18:26

Online Kavinator

Redheads Are Hot - 406
« Reply #307 on: January 15, 2022, 11:20:59 am »

Official Title: Redheads Are Hot
Cast: Quinn Rain, Peter Green
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Adorable, chubby and busty redhead Quinn Rain telephones her daddy while, through the window of her house, she watches boat man Peter service her daddy's vessel in the back yard. She promises her daddy to pay Peter when he's done. Quinn has that look in her pretty eyes as she watches him at work. She'd like to service his vessel.  Quinn goes outside to speak to him. She's wearing a tight top, tight skirt and fuck-me heels. She is pure eye-candy, tease-bait for horny guys. Quinn could jump in her car and bag any male she wanted right now but she's zeroed in on Peter. She invites Peter in and puts the moves on him. Peter backs off. He thinks her father will walk in and catch him in flagrante de...

Tech. Info
Size: 1271.87 MB
Duration: 00:21:52

Online Kavinator

Redheads Like It Hot - 100
« Reply #308 on: January 15, 2022, 02:21:19 pm »

Official Title: Redheads Like It Hot
Cast: Christina Kline, Johnny Champ
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cum in Mouth, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, High Heels, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Redhaired Christina Kline put on one of the hot outfits she brought from home. It's a tight number that lets her copious cleavage have a lot of room to breathe. She sits on the edge of the bed and talks to our photographer about herself...how she likes to tease guys with her body...how she takes care of her friends.   Then she meets a new friend with a big package. See how Christina polishes his wood with her tits, mouth and cunt. The first thing he does is examine her great-looking 38G tits with their large, pale areolae. They extract the twins out of her dress and let them hang while he fucks her face. She keeps her hands off his dick while he thrusts into Christina's wet throat, her cheeks...

Tech. Info
Size: 1232.15 MB
Duration: 00:21:56

Online Kavinator

Ripe and Ready - 179
« Reply #309 on: January 15, 2022, 05:21:07 pm »

Official Title: Ripe and Ready
Cast: Billie Austin
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Self-Sucking, Solo

Official Synopsis: Texan Billie Austin knows all about Southern hospitality. Her smile is genuine and warm as she invites us into her home.  Welcome, she says, oozing bubbly Southern charm. Come on in and see my home.   Who are we to say no to a girl who looks like Billie Not with those curves, sexy tats and her 42H-cup tits pouring out of her over-matched purple tank top.   I think I know why you're here, Billie says.  Billie boasts brains to go with her boobs and beauty.   I think I'd like it if you watched me, she continues.   Billie slowly sheds her tank top and bra and begins to play with her boobs. She cups her left boob and sucks on her nipple, leaving behind a sexy lipstick ring on her areola. Soon, Bil...

Tech. Info
Size: 802.36 MB
Duration: 00:15:20

Online Kavinator

Roxi Red: The Pickup - 73
« Reply #310 on: January 15, 2022, 08:21:07 pm »

Official Title: Roxi Red: The Pickup
Cast: Roxi Red, Brad Knight
Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Car, Cum on Tits, Doggy Style, Ebony, Handjob, Outdoors, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Roxi Red needs a lift home. She also needs a full-time bodyguard, judging from the way she looks, but that's another story. Walking on a deserted road, Roxi thumbs it, a vision of unreality, but Roxi is real, totally real, one of the biggest-breasted women in the world!  A presidential convoy would stop for Roxi but Brad beat everyone to it and offers to drive Roxi to his place so she can call for a ride to her house. Roxi's heard this line before, but she's game for some cock so they drive off.  They're not big on small talk and seduction. Brad makes a beeline for Roxi's gigantic tits as soon as they walk into his place. Each boob is three times as big as his head! Roxi makes his cock disapp...

Tech. Info
Size: 893.48 MB
Duration: 00:15:26

Online Kavinator

Rubdown For A Sexy Babe - 38
« Reply #311 on: January 15, 2022, 11:21:21 pm »

Official Title: Rubdown For A Sexy Babe
Cast: Marina Grey, Falco White
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Oil / Lotion, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Marina Grey visits the House of Big Tits Massages For Women Only spa for a relaxing massage. Not just any massage. This is an oily breast massage she's read about. Cleanses the body of toxins, y'know. Every girl with big boobs should get one but qualified breast rubbers who can control themselves are not easy to find.  Marina takes off her clothes and stretches out on the table. The masseur gets to work on her big tits, oiling them up and kneading them nice and easy. Marina gets turned on by the second. She breaks the rules of the house by reaching under the masseur's shorts and massaging his dick.   Marina's handiwork gets his pocket-pork so bloated that he breaks the rules also and gives he...

Tech. Info
Size: 1242.55 MB
Duration: 00:21:23

Online Kavinator

Sarah Jane Gets Happy With Two Studs - 168
« Reply #312 on: January 16, 2022, 02:21:28 am »

Official Title: Sarah Jane Gets Happy With Two Studs
Cast: Sarah Jane, Kristof Cale, Tom
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Threesome (FMM), Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Sarah Jane talked about this threesome.  I had so much fun and got very, very wet. I would tell them to fuck me harder and they did. The best part was getting covered in two lots of cum. Yummy!  Sarah Jane chats with the  photographer before her two fuck-mates enter the picture. He tells her how much he likes her accent. People say I sound so innocent, Sarah replies.   Sarah talks about her cum passion. She likes getting covered by sperm. Her face. Her tits. Her body. The most I ever had was 32 guys spunk on my face. My innocent face. I loved it. She says she likes at least two guys fucking her and pantomimes jerking a cock on each side.   Asked about her hobbies, Sarah mentions going to swin...

Tech. Info
Size: 1478.16 MB
Duration: 00:26:06

Online Kavinator

Sashaa's Breast Painting - 69
« Reply #313 on: January 16, 2022, 05:21:11 am »

Official Title: Sashaa's Breast Painting
Cast: Sashaa Juggs
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo

Official Synopsis: Warhol. Lichtenstein. Picasso. Artists All amateurs, in our opinion. Did they create big tit paintings like Sashaa Juggs No, they did not. We will now see the painstaking process Sashaa takes to create one of these masterpieces. She carefully paints her massive mams, big butt and thick, sweet body until she herself is a work of living art.  Then by impressing her colorful tits on canvas, a new masterpiece is created. These masterworks have been safeguarded in the  vault for the time being. The art world has been shaken to its very core.  Of course, like any artist driven by creativity and passion, Sashaa needs to temporarily decompress and relax. After quickly cleaning off, Sashaa spanks out ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1609.51 MB
Duration: 00:30:36

Online Kavinator

Sausage Party - 355
« Reply #314 on: January 16, 2022, 08:21:10 am »

Official Title: Sausage Party
Cast: Mya Blair, Peter Green, Tony Rubino
Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Food, Handjob, Threesome (FMM), Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Bro time for the big game on TV turns into go time when the sausage party thrown by Mya Blair turns into a tailgate party. A winner in the tits and ass lottery, Mya's the dish of the day instead of the wieners she lovingly made for her friend and his friend.   Mya's always up for fun so when her squeeze generously offers to kick off a three-way party instead of watching TV, they forget all about the game and tackle Mya instead, taking turns getting head, playing with her big, soft, jiggling tits, and fucking her pussy and butthole. Their tailgate party turns into a wild screamfest. These two scored big-time with this gem of a girl-next-door.   So Mya, did you tell your friends about your mode...

Tech. Info
Size: 1222.68 MB
Duration: 00:21:01

Online Kavinator

Savana Blue: I Love Cock - 53
« Reply #315 on: January 16, 2022, 11:21:12 am »

Official Title: Savana Blue: I Love Cock
Cast: Savana Blue, Carlos Rios
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Yes, the extremely hot and horny Savana Blue does love the cock and we saw this from the start. This  scene begins with interviews of both Savana and her X-Man Carlos Rios.  Ladies first.  I love sex, says Savana. I love being fucked every way possible. I love it in my pussy, my ass, I love sucking dick. I just love sex. I love doggie-style. I think doggie-style is my favorite.  What does Savana want Carlos to do to her She's been eager for his package since they met.  I want Carlos to treat me like a dirty little slut. I want him to fuck me balls-deep with that cock that I know is gonna be huge. I want him to grab my hair and power me to take his cock in my mouth. I wanna suck his dick deep ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1252.14 MB
Duration: 00:23:40

Online Kavinator

Savana's Sweet Melons - 352
« Reply #316 on: January 16, 2022, 02:21:22 pm »

Official Title: Savana's Sweet Melons
Cast: Savana Blue
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Food, Masturbation, Solo, Tit-Sucking

Official Synopsis: Chubby and cute Savana Blue has a pair of pretty big melons to play with, and we're not talking about the two melons on the table. She's a little girl at 4'11 but like they say, small packages can contain big surprises. Waiting for friends can get boring so Savana finds a time-tested way to amuse herself.   What do you like to watch  Savana I love watching guys with huge dicks masturbate and shoot heavy loads. It always makes me really horny and I can't help but touch myself. I get too excited.   Do you like getting checked out  Savana I'm not shallow so it's not all about looks with me. I do enjoy getting flirted with and the looks I get when I walk into a room. There's no other feeling like...

Tech. Info
Size: 893.12 MB
Duration: 00:15:22

Online Kavinator

Saved By The Bust - 159
« Reply #317 on: January 16, 2022, 05:21:21 pm »

Official Title: Saved By The Bust
Cast: Kamryn Monroe
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Cosplay, Masturbation, School Girl, Solo

Official Synopsis: We never thought bookworms could be hot until we got a look at Kamryn Monroe hitting the books. She's taking notes for her final exam, so as her latest scene opens, we take the opportunity to examine her chest. Kamryn sports 42DDD-cup knockers that make your mouth water and your knees weak.  Are you going to help me Kamryn asks, smiling up at us. You can tutor me.  It has been a long time since we've been in school, but as long as she's here with her boobs pouring out of her blouse, we'll do our best to help her. And there are a few subjects in which we are well-versed. In school, you learn the Three R's reading, writing and arithmetic. At , we're all about the Three B's body, boobs and beaut...

Tech. Info
Size: 781.17 MB
Duration: 00:15:41

Online Kavinator

Scarlet Peach Goes To The .com Medical Center - 167
« Reply #318 on: January 16, 2022, 08:21:23 pm »

Official Title: Scarlet Peach Goes To The .com Medical Center
Cast: Scarlet Peach
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Doctor, Masturbation, Redhead, Squirting

Official Synopsis: Lovely redhead Scarlet Peach goes to the doctor for an examination. It's not known where she found this doctor or what his qualifications are but he does have an unorthodox bedside manner and an unusual-looking exam room. Scarlet's issues are difficulty concentrating, being anxious, getting easily distracted and having a wet pussy. Scarlet also says her nipples are very sensitive.   The doctor diagnoses all of this as hysteria, a diagnosis that was popular in the 19th century. We don't see having a wet pussy and sensitive nipples as medical issues but we are photographers, not physicians.  The doctor begins his exam by telling Scarlet to get undressed so he can examine her sexy body. She leav...

Tech. Info
Size: 503.17 MB
Duration: 00:10:27

Online Kavinator

Scarlet Peach: Sex Games Wives Play - 126
« Reply #319 on: January 19, 2022, 04:20:57 am »

Official Title: Scarlet Peach: Sex Games Wives Play
Cast: Scarlet Peach
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Redhead, XXX

Official Synopsis: Scarlet Peach's male friend spends the night with Scarlet and her husband. While the hubby is in the bedroom, Scarlet and her friend have a late night chat. After Scarlet tells him good night, they decide to add some spark to the friendship and fuck next to her husband.   Scarlet, how did you find out about The SCORE Group   Scarlet I'm a longtime fan! I've been following you since my late teens. I've always wanted to work in the industry and be a model for you.   What's the most-fun job you've ever had  Scarlet Being a burlesque dancer and performer is by far the most-fun job I have ever had in my life. I'm an intensely sexual person and being able to do what I love to do, I couldn't be happ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1018 MB
Duration: 00:22:41