Author Topic: Big Beauty Women for You! Awesome Collection!  (Read 27882 times)

Online Kavinator

Roxi Red: The Pickup - 209
« Reply #960 on: June 23, 2022, 05:16:34 pm »

Official Title: Roxi Red: The Pickup
Cast: Roxi Red, Brad Knight
Tags: Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Car, Cum on Tits, Doggy Style, Ebony, Handjob, Outdoors, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Roxi Red needs a lift home. She also needs a full-time bodyguard, judging from the way she looks, but that's another story. Walking on a deserted road, Roxi thumbs it, a vision of unreality, but Roxi is real, totally real, one of the biggest-breasted women in the world!  A presidential convoy would stop for Roxi but Brad beat everyone to it and offers to drive Roxi to his place so she can call for a ride to her house. Roxi's heard this line before, but she's game for some cock so they drive off.  They're not big on small talk and seduction. Brad makes a beeline for Roxi's gigantic tits as soon as they walk into his place. Each boob is three times as big as his head! Roxi makes his cock disapp...

Tech. Info
Size: 893.48 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:26

Online Kavinator

Rubdown For A Sexy Babe - 174
« Reply #961 on: June 23, 2022, 08:16:38 pm »

Official Title: Rubdown For A Sexy Babe
Cast: Marina Grey, Falco White
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Oil / Lotion, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Marina Grey visits the House of Big Tits Massages For Women Only spa for a relaxing massage. Not just any massage. This is an oily breast massage she's read about. Cleanses the body of toxins, y'know. Every girl with big boobs should get one but qualified breast rubbers who can control themselves are not easy to find.  Marina takes off her clothes and stretches out on the table. The masseur gets to work on her big tits, oiling them up and kneading them nice and easy. Marina gets turned on by the second. She breaks the rules of the house by reaching under the masseur's shorts and massaging his dick.   Marina's handiwork gets his pocket-pork so bloated that he breaks the rules also and gives he...

Tech. Info
Size: 1242.55 MB
Duration: 00:21:23

Online Kavinator

Sadie Berry In The Big Girl Strip Club - 689
« Reply #962 on: June 23, 2022, 11:16:35 pm »

Official Title: Sadie Berry In The Big Girl Strip Club
Cast: Sadie Berry, Lucas Stone
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Interracial, Stripper, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: It's a cryin' shame that there are not Big Girl Strip Clubs in every major city. You go to most clubs and the dancers are skinny with D-cup boob jobs.   This man has been watching Sadie dance for months. He will sit there for hours and watch Sadie shake her tits and cheeky tush.  Sadie enters the club's main room and kisses Julia Juggs, who is dancing on the smaller satellite stage. Dressed in a NASCUPS race car cheerleader outfit and waving a checkered flag, Sadie climbs on the main stage and starts her steamy strip show.   Sadie gets off the stage and plops on the lap of the aforementioned front-row customer and grinds his lap. She shoves her tits in his face. The scent of her body makes hi...

Tech. Info
Size: 1476.61 MB
Duration: 00:25:28

Online Kavinator

Sadie's Hardcore Dance - 77
« Reply #963 on: June 24, 2022, 02:16:38 am »

Official Title: Sadie's Hardcore Dance
Cast: Sadie Spencer, Rocky
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Mature, MILF, Missionary, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Sadie Spencer described herself as a normal girl from the Midwest who enjoys reading and spending time with her family. If you browsed Sadie's library, you'd probably find books on sex and sex positions among her reading material. She's not shy about her insatiable sexual appetite.  Any kind of sex is good sex, Sadie said. I like to make it different and I like to not stay in one position for too long.  Sadie was originally photographed her own kitchen in 2003 by a free-lance photographer who looked for amateurs, plump or busty girls for TSG in the mid-west. At the time, she was only interested in solo shoots.  Our friend Rocky has just the cock to stretch and stuff Sadie and he gives Sadie t...

Tech. Info
Size: 1220.81 MB
Duration: 00:23:27

Online Kavinator

Sara Gets Fucked In The Models' Dressing Room - 684
« Reply #964 on: June 24, 2022, 05:16:37 am »

Official Title: Sara Gets Fucked In The Models' Dressing Room
Cast: Sara, George
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Office, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Sara's video takes a different spin in the opener as the cameramandirector asks George for his opinion of this hot-blooded Euro-babe. George had better say the right things or Sara will slap him right in the face with her big boobs. Which is going to happen anyway. George is practically drooling as he praises Sara and caresses her casabas. He's ready to beg for the camera to begin rolling.  Sara is ready for George to feast on her sweet-tasting nipples. She sits on his lap like a secretary taking dictation from a horny boss. Sara looks as if she is actually studying George as he sucks on her pointers, lost in her cleavage. Meanwhile, her hand is reaching down to feel his package. Ever since S...

Tech. Info
Size: 1013.05 MB
Duration: 00:17:27

Online Kavinator

Sarah Jane Gets Happy With Two Studs - 304
« Reply #965 on: June 24, 2022, 08:16:37 am »

Official Title: Sarah Jane Gets Happy With Two Studs
Cast: Sarah Jane, Kristof Cale, Tom
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Threesome (FMM), Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Sarah Jane talked about this threesome.  I had so much fun and got very, very wet. I would tell them to fuck me harder and they did. The best part was getting covered in two lots of cum. Yummy!  Sarah Jane chats with the  photographer before her two fuck-mates enter the picture. He tells her how much he likes her accent. People say I sound so innocent, Sarah replies.   Sarah talks about her cum passion. She likes getting covered by sperm. Her face. Her tits. Her body. The most I ever had was 32 guys spunk on my face. My innocent face. I loved it. She says she likes at least two guys fucking her and pantomimes jerking a cock on each side.   Asked about her hobbies, Sarah mentions going to swin...

Tech. Info
Size: 1478.16 MB
Duration: 00:26:06

Online Kavinator

Sashaa's Breast Painting - 205
« Reply #966 on: June 24, 2022, 11:16:38 am »

Official Title: Sashaa's Breast Painting
Cast: Sashaa Juggs
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo

Official Synopsis: Warhol. Lichtenstein. Picasso. Artists All amateurs, in our opinion. Did they create big tit paintings like Sashaa Juggs No, they did not. We will now see the painstaking process Sashaa takes to create one of these masterpieces. She carefully paints her massive mams, big butt and thick, sweet body until she herself is a work of living art.  Then by impressing her colorful tits on canvas, a new masterpiece is created. These masterworks have been safeguarded in the  vault for the time being. The art world has been shaken to its very core.  Of course, like any artist driven by creativity and passion, Sashaa needs to temporarily decompress and relax. After quickly cleaning off, Sashaa spanks out ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1609.51 MB
Duration: 00:30:36

Online Kavinator

Sausage Party - 489
« Reply #967 on: June 24, 2022, 02:16:42 pm »

Official Title: Sausage Party
Cast: Mya Blair, Peter Green, Tony Rubino
Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Food, Handjob, Threesome (FMM), Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Bro time for the big game on TV turns into go time when the sausage party thrown by Mya Blair turns into a tailgate party. A winner in the tits and ass lottery, Mya's the dish of the day instead of the wieners she lovingly made for her friend and his friend.   Mya's always up for fun so when her squeeze generously offers to kick off a three-way party instead of watching TV, they forget all about the game and tackle Mya instead, taking turns getting head, playing with her big, soft, jiggling tits, and fucking her pussy and butthole. Their tailgate party turns into a wild screamfest. These two scored big-time with this gem of a girl-next-door.   So Mya, did you tell your friends about your mode...

Tech. Info
Size: 1222.68 MB
Duration: 00:21:01

Online Kavinator

Savana Blue: I Love Cock - 189
« Reply #968 on: June 24, 2022, 05:16:42 pm »

Official Title: Savana Blue: I Love Cock
Cast: Savana Blue, Carlos Rios
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Yes, the extremely hot and horny Savana Blue does love the cock and we saw this from the start. This  scene begins with interviews of both Savana and her X-Man Carlos Rios.  Ladies first.  I love sex, says Savana. I love being fucked every way possible. I love it in my pussy, my ass, I love sucking dick. I just love sex. I love doggie-style. I think doggie-style is my favorite.  What does Savana want Carlos to do to her She's been eager for his package since they met.  I want Carlos to treat me like a dirty little slut. I want him to fuck me balls-deep with that cock that I know is gonna be huge. I want him to grab my hair and power me to take his cock in my mouth. I wanna suck his dick deep ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1252.14 MB
Duration: 00:23:40

Online Kavinator

Savana's Sweet Melons - 486
« Reply #969 on: June 24, 2022, 08:16:42 pm »

Official Title: Savana's Sweet Melons
Cast: Savana Blue
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Food, Masturbation, Solo, Tit-Sucking

Official Synopsis: Chubby and cute Savana Blue has a pair of pretty big melons to play with, and we're not talking about the two melons on the table. She's a little girl at 4'11 but like they say, small packages can contain big surprises. Waiting for friends can get boring so Savana finds a time-tested way to amuse herself.   What do you like to watch  Savana I love watching guys with huge dicks masturbate and shoot heavy loads. It always makes me really horny and I can't help but touch myself. I get too excited.   Do you like getting checked out  Savana I'm not shallow so it's not all about looks with me. I do enjoy getting flirted with and the looks I get when I walk into a room. There's no other feeling like...

Tech. Info
Size: 893.12 MB
Duration: 00:15:22

Online Kavinator

Saved By The Bust - 295
« Reply #970 on: June 24, 2022, 11:16:42 pm »

Official Title: Saved By The Bust
Cast: Kamryn Monroe
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Cosplay, Masturbation, School Girl, Solo

Official Synopsis: We never thought bookworms could be hot until we got a look at Kamryn Monroe hitting the books. She's taking notes for her final exam, so as her latest scene opens, we take the opportunity to examine her chest. Kamryn sports 42DDD-cup knockers that make your mouth water and your knees weak.  Are you going to help me Kamryn asks, smiling up at us. You can tutor me.  It has been a long time since we've been in school, but as long as she's here with her boobs pouring out of her blouse, we'll do our best to help her. And there are a few subjects in which we are well-versed. In school, you learn the Three R's reading, writing and arithmetic. At , we're all about the Three B's body, boobs and beaut...

Tech. Info
Size: 781.17 MB
Duration: 00:15:41

Online Kavinator

Scarlet Peach Goes To The .com Medical Center - 303
« Reply #971 on: June 25, 2022, 02:16:47 am »

Official Title: Scarlet Peach Goes To The .com Medical Center
Cast: Scarlet Peach
Tags: 4K UltraHD, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Doctor, Masturbation, Redhead, Squirting

Official Synopsis: Lovely redhead Scarlet Peach goes to the doctor for an examination. It's not known where she found this doctor or what his qualifications are but he does have an unorthodox bedside manner and an unusual-looking exam room. Scarlet's issues are difficulty concentrating, being anxious, getting easily distracted and having a wet pussy. Scarlet also says her nipples are very sensitive.   The doctor diagnoses all of this as hysteria, a diagnosis that was popular in the 19th century. We don't see having a wet pussy and sensitive nipples as medical issues but we are photographers, not physicians.  The doctor begins his exam by telling Scarlet to get undressed so he can examine her sexy body. She leav...

Tech. Info
Size: 503.17 MB
Duration: 00:10:27

Online Kavinator

Scarlet Peach: Sex Games Wives Play - 262
« Reply #972 on: June 25, 2022, 05:16:42 am »

Official Title: Scarlet Peach: Sex Games Wives Play
Cast: Scarlet Peach
Tags: 4K UltraHD, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Redhead, XXX

Official Synopsis: Scarlet Peach's male friend spends the night with Scarlet and her husband. While the hubby is in the bedroom, Scarlet and her friend have a late night chat. After Scarlet tells him good night, they decide to add some spark to the friendship and fuck next to her husband.   Scarlet, how did you find out about The SCORE Group   Scarlet I'm a longtime fan! I've been following you since my late teens. I've always wanted to work in the industry and be a model for you.   What's the most-fun job you've ever had  Scarlet Being a burlesque dancer and performer is by far the most-fun job I have ever had in my life. I'm an intensely sexual person and being able to do what I love to do, I couldn't be happ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1018 MB
Duration: 00:22:41

Online Kavinator

Scarlet Red: All You Want. All You Need. - 506
« Reply #973 on: June 25, 2022, 08:16:42 am »

Official Title: Scarlet Red: All You Want. All You Need.
Cast: Scarlet Red
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo

Official Synopsis: Scarlet Red knew about The SCORE Group. No introduction was needed. One of her friends was a SCORE Girl. Scarlet decided she wanted to go for it herself. When we saw the at-home snaps she sent, it was a no-brainer decision to set up a shoot.  Scarlet enjoys traveling, reading and drawing. She's an artist and makes jewelry and ornaments. I am a creative person, said Scarlet. I like to make things with my hands.  I don't think I need to do or wear anything to emphasize my breasts. They attract attention on their own. Sometimes the attention is actually frustrating at times when I want to be taken seriously. If I need to bring attention to them, I wear anything with a low-cut neckline.  No matte...

Tech. Info
Size: 712.45 MB
Duration: 00:15:30

Online Kavinator

Screaming For Sex - 426
« Reply #974 on: June 25, 2022, 11:16:43 am »

Official Title: Screaming For Sex
Cast: Kat Bailey , Tony Rubino
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, POV, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: You will see hot brunette Kat Bailey worship the cock with her lips, throat and hand in this P.O.V. scene. No man-face to impede the view of Kat's sexy, pretty face. You will hear heavy-breathing Kat making sounds of contentment while loudly slurping, sucking and lip-smacking cock the way dick-smoking is supposed to be done. You will hear eager Kat moan, I want you to fuck me now.  Before you slip the pipe into Kat's vice-tight, dripping-wet pussy, she sheds her dress and top and reveals her great, big, fat, beautiful tits so your hands can get busy and coppa feel. Kat bends over, ass facing you. You take off her panties. She kneels on the edge of the bed, ass-up and ready.   Your boner slide...

Tech. Info
Size: 1360.07 MB
Duration: 00:23:25

Online Kavinator

Sealing The Deal - 722
« Reply #975 on: June 25, 2022, 02:16:42 pm »

Official Title: Sealing The Deal
Cast: Amiee Roberts, Jimmy Dix
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Amiee Roberts sets up houses for sale for Mr. Dix, a real estate broker. He's a tough boss. Today is an open house and Dix checks with the bodaciously built Amiee to see if the place is ready. Then he checks out what she's wearing. Amiee's ready to shred a skin-tight red dress that doesn't hide that crazy-hot body and huge tits.   Mr. Dix does not approve. He's worried that female customers would be turned-off. Female jealousy and all that. Amiee points out that they might get male customers because of her 40H-cup super-breasts. Dix doesn't accept her opinion. Amiee hasn't brought a change of clothing so Dix takes her upstairs to see if the owner of the house left any clothes in her closets. ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1123.39 MB
Duration: 00:19:22

Online Kavinator

Secretary of Bust - 230
« Reply #976 on: June 25, 2022, 05:16:47 pm »

Official Title: Secretary of Bust
Cast: Sashaa Juggs
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, Masturbation, Office, Oil / Lotion, Solo

Official Synopsis: We love a working woman. There's just something really sexy about a woman with a good head on her shoulders and defined career goals. Sashaa Juggs is one of those girls. She's swamped at the office and appears a bit frustrated, but she still manages to look as sexy as ever as she plugs away.   Of course, it doesn't hurt that her I-cup naturals are pouring out of her skintight dress. Sashaa is a hottie with a body and would be our Employee of the Month every month. And we know she would be the type of employee who wouldn't mind getting into some naughty activities.  I've had sex in some wild places, Sashaa said. Closets, dressing rooms and things like that. I once fucked a boyfriend of mine in...

Tech. Info
Size: 1098.18 MB
Duration: 00:19:03

Online Kavinator

See Stella Daniels. See Stella Daniels Cum - 567
« Reply #977 on: June 25, 2022, 08:16:46 pm »

Official Title: See Stella Daniels. See Stella Daniels Cum
Cast: Stella Daniels
Tags: 4K UltraHD, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: Stella Daniels heard about  from her friends. Stella is from Texas and you know what they say about Texas girls. They like to ride the cowgirl way.  I'm a soccer mom, Stella told us. In my spare time, I like watching soccer, Netflix and painting. Sometimes I workout. I really want to try skydiving one day.  When I masturbate, I like clit play. I also watch cartoon and hentai porn when I masturbate. My fetish is mother 'n' son dom play and my fantasies are about dominating men.

Tech. Info
Size: 907.13 MB
Duration: 00:18:17

Online Kavinator

Seeing Double - 155
« Reply #978 on: June 25, 2022, 11:12:45 pm »

Official Title: Seeing Double
Cast: Samantha 38G
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: What's in a name Everything if you're Samantha 38G. Even an unfortunate soul who had never come across this bonafide  legend would know what he's in store for when he heard that name. Samantha's reputation precedes her.  Hello, boys, Samantha says in her sexy Southern drawl. How are you doing   We're doing a lot better now that we get to see Samantha again.   No, no, no, Samantha continues. You can't touch your cock yet.   Samantha's dominant personality is part of her appeal. Her looks, curves and tits make you think she'd be a good fuck, but her charm is tied to her personality. She's a woman who sees what she wants and takes it when she wants it. If what she wants is you, she'll have you, ...

Tech. Info
Size: 533.63 MB
Duration: 00:10:49

Online Kavinator

Selah Rain: The Swinging MILF & The Swinging Dick - 33
« Reply #979 on: June 26, 2022, 02:12:37 am »

Official Title: Selah Rain: The Swinging MILF & The Swinging Dick
Cast: Selah Rain, Nicky Rebel
Tags: 4K UltraHD, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cumshot, Facial, Mature, MILF, Missionary, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Selah Rain was born in Austria and lives in Missouri. She met Nicky Rebel at  and he tried her on for size, finding her a perfect fit. Nicky ate Selah out and fucked her, then gave her a hot cum facial.   What type of man do you like, Selah  Selah Rain I like a dominant but open man. He doesn't have to have the perfect muscular body because ALL cocks matter to me. I'm bisexual so he has to be okay with sharing our toys...meaning women. I love a man who handles me in bed and takes control.   Describe your perfect good time.  Selah Rain Anything as long as it's good vibes, great friends, good music, good drinks and, of course, ends in some good, hot sex!   How do you dress when you are out in p...

Tech. Info
Size: 1300.06 MB
Duration: 00:24:15