Author Topic: Big Beauty Women for You! Awesome Collection!  (Read 26742 times)

Online Kavinator

Natasha Sweet & The Door-to-Door Bra Salesman - 51
« Reply #280 on: January 12, 2022, 12:10:56 am »

Official Title: Natasha Sweet & The Door-to-Door Bra Salesman
Cast: Natasha Sweet, Stanley Johnson
Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, High Heels, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Once upon a time, dedicated men and women, suitcase in hand, travelled the globe to sell bras door-to-door. Their business slogan It's what's upfront that counts. They offered the finest selections of quality bras as well as intimate lingerie directly to their customers.   Back then, when a topheavy housewife or a DD-cup divorcee relaxing at home collecting alimony saw one of these sales reps walking to her house, she rolled out the welcome mat, eager to try on the latest bras in the comfort and privacy of her living room. Internet sales eroded this once noble profession and the pandemic was a final crushing blow to the door-to-door bra sales industry. This video is dedicated to a group of ha...

Tech. Info
Size: 1752.77 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:30:09

Online Kavinator

Nice Kitty - 242
« Reply #281 on: January 12, 2022, 03:00:51 am »

Official Title: Nice Kitty
Cast: Kitty McPherson
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo

Official Synopsis: Kitty McPherson goes outside to take her big 38HH boobs out there's a glass table that turns out to be useful for some tit-play, then heads back in to shed her clothing and spank her cunt. Most of today's Generation-Cam models are pretty good with dirty talk and Kitty shows her skills in verbal mind-fucking.  Kitty made modeling her goal as a career and as a lifestyle. When she's not on-camera, Kitty's singing, playing the ukulele, knitting, crocheting and other fun things chicks do in laid-back Oregon. She'd rather be spanked hard than have her pussy licked, enjoys rough fucking and likes it when her partners pull her hair.

Tech. Info
Size: 888.63 MB
Duration: 00:18:37

Online Kavinator

Nikki Smith: Your Curvy Living Doll - 175
« Reply #282 on: January 12, 2022, 05:50:51 am »

Official Title: Nikki Smith: Your Curvy Living Doll
Cast: Nikki Smith, Tony Rubino
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, POV, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Happy Nikki Smith is just chilling in bed and feeling cozy, tucked up in a comforter. You want to fuck her not tuck her in. You pull back the comforter and there before you is Nikki in a tiny tank top which barely contains her giant tits. She stands up so your can drink in her curvy, soft body. She spins around to show you her butt tucked in little panties.  You feel her up, and pulling back her panties, take a peek at her pussy. Nikki unhooks her bra and out come her heavy, fully-loaded tits. Laughing, Nikki bounces up and down. She wants you to feel those amazing hangers.  Taking off her panties, she gets back into bed and opens her legs. He bush is trimmed and ready for action. She rubs he...

Tech. Info
Size: 1281.23 MB
Duration: 00:23:59

Online Kavinator

Nikky Wilder's One-Night Stand - 170
« Reply #283 on: January 12, 2022, 08:40:50 am »

Official Title: Nikky Wilder's One-Night Stand
Cast: Nikky Wilder, J Mac
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Nikky Wilder eye-bangs JMac and tells him in her bedroom voice what she wants to do to him. They're dressed like they just came from a Pimps and Hoes Ball. As always, JMac can't wait to get his hands on this XL Girl's juicy body and big 38DDD tits.  Nikky begins her ride by squatting on JMac's pole, then leans back and takes it deep sideways. She cries out about his good cock and gives his tool other compliments as he rams into her soaking-wet pussy at full speed. Big men who power fuck make Nikky wet.  JMac gets Nikky on her hands and knees to drill her from behind and spank her booty. Her big boobs dangle and swing like pendulums from the power of his thrusts. With one motion, he picks Nikk...

Tech. Info
Size: 882.83 MB
Duration: 00:16:26

Online Kavinator

Nikky's Lingerie Show - 189
« Reply #284 on: January 12, 2022, 11:30:59 am »

Official Title: Nikky's Lingerie Show
Cast: Nikky Wilder
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Nikky Wilder is as hot as a summer day in South Florida.  You guys will really like this, Nikky says as she rubs her body and big tits with her hands. I think I did really well with this outfit.  That she did. But we really can't wait to see it all come off. Nikky is about to treat us to a strip tease and we couldn't be more delighted. She seductively peels off her halter top and skirt and then slips on a blue one-piece that has no chance of containing her F-cup breasts.   After trying on a few more items, Nikky lies down on the ground and begins playing with her clit and finger-banging her pussy.

Tech. Info
Size: 1068.79 MB
Duration: 00:21:35

Online Kavinator

Nila & The Ass Man - 271
« Reply #285 on: January 12, 2022, 02:20:58 pm »

Official Title: Nila & The Ass Man
Cast: Nila Mason, Steve Q
Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: When Nila Mason wiggles her finger at a guy, he moves in fast. It's an invitation no red-blooded man could resist. Steve races over to the bed where Nila is fully dressed in an outfit that leaves nothing to the imagination.   Once in bed with Nila, Steve sticks to her massive breasts like glue. The sheer size and weight are incredible. Steve can't get over them. So he gets under them and sucks on her nipples like a baby.  Now he wants to see another side of Nila, namely her fantastic ass. He positions her on her knees, pulls her dress up and plays with her cheeks. She's not wearing panties. He finger-bangs Nila, spreads her pussy lips wide and tongues her asshole.   Dress off, Nila lies back ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1785.79 MB
Duration: 00:30:45

Online Kavinator

Nixie & The Backdoor Man - 15
« Reply #286 on: January 12, 2022, 05:20:53 pm »

Official Title: Nixie & The Backdoor Man
Cast: Nixie Night, Rocky
Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Gorgeous Nixie Night is heading to ass-sex city in Nixie  The Backdoor Man.   In the opener, Nixie, her big boobs about a foot ahead of her, walks over to her fuck partner who is waiting for her in bed. Nixie tells him that she loves having her tits and nipples pleasured. She pops one of her huge tits out of her bra so he can suck it. I'm a huge fan of nipple play, Nixie tells him. I love it.  Other one, says Nixie, pulling out her right tit so he can suck it also, like a baby. Nixie even joins in and licks her own nipples. Keep sucking, a happy Nixie tells him.  Her booty call undresses Nixie, removing her bra, garters and panties, leaving her in black stockings and heels. He stands on the b...

Tech. Info
Size: 1420.44 MB
Duration: 00:26:11

Online Kavinator

Oil 'n' Titties - 174
« Reply #287 on: January 12, 2022, 08:20:49 pm »

Official Title: Oil 'n' Titties
Cast: Channel Sweets
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Oil / Lotion, Solo

Official Synopsis: Channel Sweets is a southern MILF with 34H tits, Channel sent in her photos when a friend suggested she model for . The photographer of this scene guided Channel because she's shy and needs interaction and guidance.    It took a while for you to make up your mind about becoming an XL Girl.  Channel Because you have to wait for good things. No one wants something too easy. Well, the real reason is that I was a bit nervous about shooting. I almost didn't expect to actually be approved when I submitted my photos, so when I was approved, I had to think about it. It took me a while to get my confidence up enough.    Do you have a boyfriend  Channel No, I don't. I'm single now and ready to mingle. ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1116.64 MB
Duration: 00:19:50

Online Kavinator

Oily to bed for Amiee - 138
« Reply #288 on: January 12, 2022, 11:52:56 pm »

Official Title: Oily to bed for Amiee
Cast: Amiee Roberts, Peter Green
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Oil / Lotion, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: If we know Amiee Roberts as well as we think we do, she watched herself get oiled and fucked.   Amiee introduces this scene and speaks to the camera before her date arrives to get real busy with her enormous breasts and plush body.   I'm going to give you an instructional video on how to do a massage but not just any massage, an oily massage for a beautiful, big, curvy woman like me. I mean, you can't just have your man come home and expect him to give you a massage. You really have to get him in the mood. So you gotta get a little sexy for him. Like this.   With a snap of her fingers, Amiee starts to examine her lush body.  Peter enters the bedroom and gets his magic-fingers massage from Ami...

Tech. Info
Size: 1029.31 MB
Duration: 00:19:53

Online Kavinator

Oxana: Buxom Blonde Shares Her Assets - 240
« Reply #289 on: January 13, 2022, 02:37:12 am »

Official Title: Oxana: Buxom Blonde Shares Her Assets
Cast: Oxana Minsk

Official Synopsis: Oxana Minsk is a creamy-skinned, blue-eyed blonde who fills out a 42G bra and is a very welcome addition to the  team.   Did you play sports in school  Oxana I used to play volleyball and I used to be a part of a swim team.   What are your hobbies  Oxana I like to read, draw and write short stories, swim, watch TV and movies, travel and drive.   What do you want to try in life that you haven't done yet   Oxana I want to travel to more countries. I have only been to eight countries.   Do you need a bra fitting or can you buy bras off the rack  Oxana I only buy full coverage. I do need bra fittings because sometimes my bra size 42G changes.   When you go out, do you dress to show off your breas...

Tech. Info
Size: 746.42 MB
Duration: 00:14:47

Online Kavinator

Oxana Minsk: Plump Pleaser - 219
« Reply #290 on: January 13, 2022, 05:20:52 am »

Official Title: Oxana Minsk: Plump Pleaser

Official Synopsis: Blue-eyed blonde Oxana Minsk has 42G-cup boobs, weighs 170 pounds and stands 5'3. Those are winning numbers at .    Do you have any favorite sexual fantasies   Oxana I don't have any that I can think of.   Do you consider yourself a sexually assertive or a passive woman  Oxana It depends on the situation, I guess.   What satisfies you the best  Oxana I like to have my nipples sucked on while I'm being fingered.   How often do you have sex  Oxana Only twice this year.   What is your favorite position when you do have sex   Oxana Doggie is the best.

Tech. Info
Size: 944 MB
Duration: 00:18:41

Online Kavinator

Oxana Minsk: The Girl With 42G-cups - 182
« Reply #291 on: January 13, 2022, 08:20:55 am »

Official Title: Oxana Minsk: The Girl With 42G-cups
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, JOI, Kitchen

Official Synopsis: Oxana Minsk put on a sexy bodysuit to wear outside but the weather turned bad. When she looked out her kitchen window and saw what was brewing, she changed her mind. What's a girl to do Oxana has a pretty good idea. Take off her outfit, fondle her huge breasts and give her pussy a rubdown.  Oxana enjoys having her nipples sucked and fingers exploring her pussy. She cums good from that kind of pleasure.  I love it when guys pay attention to me and tell me I'm attractive, Oxana said. When I go out, I do wear low-cut tops that will show my cleavage but I don't wear clothing that's too sexy. I don't want people staring at me. I'm kinda curious about what the  members will think about me wearing t...

Tech. Info
Size: 712.68 MB
Duration: 00:13:55

Online Kavinator

Oxana Minsk: Thick Thighs Save Lives - 132
« Reply #292 on: January 13, 2022, 11:20:56 am »

Official Title: Oxana Minsk: Thick Thighs Save Lives
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, Masturbation, Self-Sucking

Official Synopsis: 42G-cups. 170 pounds. 5'3. How does that grab ya  Oxana Minsk is wearing a tank top that reads Thick Thighs Saves Lives.  definitely approves Oxana's message. She does that top justice.  Oxana slips it off to rub, self-suck and jiggle her big, flawless beauties. Her tongue licks her nipples and her fingers sink into her soft breast-flesh. Getting totally naked, Oxana rubs her clit and it doesn't take her long to explode.  Some of the comments about Oxana include  I love her so much. Thank you so much, .  Delightfully fleshy in all the right areas - belly, pussy lips and tits - wow, what a super set of near symmetrical beauties.  She's got everything that drives an XL lover like me crazy and w...

Tech. Info
Size: 561.78 MB
Duration: 00:14:23

Online Kavinator

Packin' The Melons - 238
« Reply #293 on: January 13, 2022, 02:20:58 pm »

Official Title: Packin' The Melons
Cast: Annemari , Steve Q
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: The wildest thing Annemari's ever done in her life is have sex with her husband on a train. She found the experience hot yet scary at the same time, extremely nervous that a conductor would spot her getting fucked and throw them off the train.   Annemari's first time with TSG was a solo pictorial. She had never modeled before but she felt the urge to try it. A married lady, she saw a TV show about plus-size women and began investigating her options. She soon found one of our Prague, Czech Republic photographers and posed just that one time. She was a brunette back then. Our photographer reported that Annemarie wasn't nervous at all during their photo shoot. She enjoyed it but we didn't hear f...

Tech. Info
Size: 1185.18 MB
Duration: 00:23:48

Online Kavinator

Paola Zaguna: Call Her BigboobsPaola - 213
« Reply #294 on: January 13, 2022, 05:21:02 pm »

Official Title: Paola Zaguna: Call Her BigboobsPaola
Cast: Paola Zaguna
Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Latina, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: Sexy and succulent Paola Zaguna cums hard at home with her favorite toys. She oils her huge tits and sticks a thick vibrator between them. Lying back on her bed, Paola rubs her pussy lips for a bit, then places a pink vibrator on her clit and plunges the big cock toy deep inside.   Pumping and plugging herself to a wet climax, Paola's quivering boobs wobble and her toes curl as she rides that cum-train of pleasure. Watching Paola is habit-forming but healthy.  I get a lot of attention, Paola said. It would be a crime if Paola did not get tons of attention.   I feel lucky to have my big breasts. Guys tell me that my breasts have a beautiful shape and size. That's why I like to show what I have...

Tech. Info
Size: 705.43 MB
Duration: 00:18:40

Online Kavinator

Paola Zaguna: Hot Tub Hottie - 97
« Reply #295 on: January 13, 2022, 08:20:59 pm »

Official Title: Paola Zaguna: Hot Tub Hottie
Cast: Paola Zaguna
Tags: Bathing, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, Latina, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: Paola Zaguna gets into the hot tub and makes the bath water even hotter. At first, Paola is wearing a white teddy, industrial strength bra designed to support heavy breasts and black panties. She gets bare to let your eyes feast on her big, juicy tits and thick, firm ass. They're more than a handful.  Miss Zaguna's a tiny lady--only 5'1--with incredible measurements, so imagine being in the same room with her standing in front of you and, even better, wedging your cock between those 36H-cup Colombian cantaloupes.  Paola aka BigBoobsPaola pumps her pussy with her long dong in different positions and ends her show with more breast play, scooping them up with her hands and dangling them over the...

Tech. Info
Size: 610.54 MB
Resolution: 1438x720
Duration: 00:19:33

Online Kavinator

Patricia Gold: Wild & Crazy Fucking - 201
« Reply #296 on: January 14, 2022, 12:21:04 am »

Official Title: Patricia Gold: Wild & Crazy Fucking
Cast: Patricia Gold, Dennis
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Mature, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Returning to  is Patricia Gold in a hardcore video. Patricia hasn't changed that much. The slicked-back hair is a different look and her tits look fatter.  I'd never thought about modeling, Patricia once said. I had always worked in regular jobs...office work and so on. She was originally noticed by one of our photographers in the Czech Republic on a hunt for big and thick babes.  When I was younger, I was not so proud of my boobs. Now that I make photos and videos and see myself, I appreciate them more.

Tech. Info
Size: 1134.6 MB
Duration: 00:20:06

Online Kavinator

Perfect Canvas - 104
« Reply #297 on: January 14, 2022, 04:11:00 am »

Official Title: Perfect Canvas
Cast: Emilia Boshe
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: When you're an XL Man, you don't have to visit The Louvre to take in classic works of art. We bring them to you every day. Take Emilia Boshe, for instance. Unless you're fortunate enough to meet her in person, where else will you ever see a girl with 38HH naturals like her  are treasures to the world and the Brotherhood realized this fact long ago.  JigglyBoobGuy summed up our feelings perfectly I love pussy as much as the next man...but I obviously LOOOVE huge, gigantic, full tits MORE than the next man. Because I would rather beat my meat to her shaking those amazing tits than when she is fingering herself.  And he's absolutely right. 50 of the world's population has a pussy, but we would g...

Tech. Info
Size: 947.17 MB
Duration: 00:20:27

Online Kavinator

Peyton Thomas: The Glory of N-cups - 381
« Reply #298 on: January 14, 2022, 07:00:54 am »

Official Title: Peyton Thomas: The Glory of N-cups
Cast: Peyton Thomas
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Are you watching me Peyton Thomas asks as our scene opens. Do you like my big titties   We're pulling out napkins to wipe our mouths right now.   You want me to take them out Peyton adds, pulling her soft, fleshy fun bags out one by one. She brings her right nipple to her mouth and gives it a nice, hard suck and then gives the other a suck.   A lot of girls can suck their own tits, but few do it as effortlessly as Peyton can. Peyton's boobs were made for caressing, sucking on and playing with. She does all of that and more.

Tech. Info
Size: 919.43 MB
Duration: 00:17:46

Online Kavinator

Picked-Up & Fucked - 331
« Reply #299 on: January 14, 2022, 09:50:56 am »

Official Title: Picked-Up & Fucked
Cast: Reyna Mae, Jimmy Dix
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Car, Cum on Ass, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Outdoors, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: On this sunny day, Reyna Mae is lost on the way to South Beach. She doesn't know where she is and her cell phone battery is drained. No worries. Her knight in a shiny auto comes to the rescue. She gets in and they head off.  Her hero is impressed by her 36K blouse-busters. Reyna lets him touch one of them as he's driving. This is really distracted driving. They're practically half out of my shirt anyway, Reyna tells him. She takes one breast out for a quickie and then puts it away just as quickly. You can see where this is going.  Pulling into his apartment parking lot, he takes his dick out of his fly. Reyna gives him head while they're parked. She takes her big, heavy tits out of her top an...

Tech. Info
Size: 1061.15 MB
Duration: 00:18:17