Author Topic: Big Beauty Women for You! Awesome Collection!  (Read 27297 times)

Online Kavinator

Mia Sweetheart: A Whole Lotta Boob Shakin' Going On - 177
« Reply #260 on: January 09, 2022, 11:21:11 am »

Official Title: Mia Sweetheart: A Whole Lotta Boob Shakin' Going On
Cast: Mia Sweetheart
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, JOI, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: Mia Sweetheart teaches you how to tell girls in Romanian that they have really nice boobs and really nice asses. That should come in handy if you ever take a vacation in Romania. Just make sure their husbands don't hear you say that.  Mia is looking sweet and sexy in her tight, spaghetti-strap dress. She knows how to pick outfits that make a guy's head spin. She peels off the dress and we are treated to the heavenly sight of her twerking her booty and shaking her huge tits, first standing, then on her bed. Mia takes a cock-shaped dong out of her nightstand drawer to show us her blow job skills in close-up before using it to pleasure her pussy.   Mia told us how she makes her man happy and vic...

Tech. Info
Size: 1046.07 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:18:55

Online Kavinator

Mia Sweetheart: Goddess of Boobs & Booty - 207
« Reply #261 on: January 09, 2022, 02:21:01 pm »

Official Title: Mia Sweetheart: Goddess of Boobs & Booty
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: The vivacious and lovely Mia Sweetheart begins her sexy show by dancing, gyrating and rotating her hips. Always-popular and desirable at , Mia loves to twerk that juicy booty and shake her bigger-than-big boobs. Mia's cheeky shorts show some bottom buns and her top displays her large, luscious cleavage.  After her breast-jiggling, booty-bouncing dance, Mia introduces herself. She says she's been shopping and is going to try on some of her bras and panties.  Mia tells us who made the bra and the bra size before putting each one on and modeling it for us. She shows us her technique for putting on her bras. She leaves each bra on for about a minute, jiggles and bounces and turns slowly around. I...

Tech. Info
Size: 1102.98 MB
Duration: 00:19:50

Online Kavinator

Mia Sweetheart: Worship Her Boobs & Booty - 101
« Reply #262 on: January 09, 2022, 05:21:08 pm »

Official Title: Mia Sweetheart: Worship Her Boobs & Booty
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Food, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: Friends, boob men and cleavage men, lend Mia Sweetheart your ear and listen to the sweet sound of her massive breasts slapping, dropping and clapping. Listen to her kittenish, soft voice whisper sweet nothings about your dick as she plunges her dong into her pussy. It's pure music.   Mia teasingly informs you that you can't touch your cock. She takes off her black PVC dress that clings to her curves and her red bra so she can give you a big tits and big ass show. She crushes a cupcake and a banana between her breasts. Worship her tits. Worship her booty. Now she's ready to fuck her pussy with her thick dick-toy.   Mia, what's the best part of being a beautiful woman  Mia I can get away with a...

Tech. Info
Size: 899.75 MB
Duration: 00:18:07

Online Kavinator

Milly Marks: How To Fill 36M Cups - 399
« Reply #263 on: January 09, 2022, 08:21:05 pm »

Official Title: Milly Marks: How To Fill 36M Cups
Cast: Milly Marks
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Tit-Sucking

Official Synopsis: As our photographer says in the beginning of this video, Here's someone who needs no introduction.  Beautiful-as-ever Milly Marks wears a red tank top and leans forward while she chats with him for a few minutes. Milly says her breasts are now a 36M-cup. If the sight of her unleashing those torpedoes doesn't make your eyes pop, nothing will. She's made a great breast-play video meant for constant replay.  Milly goes to a specialty store to buy new bras. The store staff doesn't use a tape measure. They just eyeball me. They kind of just look at the bra I'm wearing and we try on tons of bras until they find the ones that fit, Milly said. Sounds like those folks should be working here, or at lea...

Tech. Info
Size: 908.15 MB
Duration: 00:22:38

Online Kavinator

Milly Marks: Prime Peaks Plumped & Pumped To Perfection - 309
« Reply #264 on: January 09, 2022, 11:21:23 pm »

Official Title: Milly Marks: Prime Peaks Plumped & Pumped To Perfection
Cast: Milly Marks, Milan
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Doggy Style, Hairy Pussy, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Milan is a real tit-man and takes the time to fondle and suck a girl's breasts and nipples, so we knew he would appreciate getting down with the one and only Milly Marks, one of the biggest favorites ever at  and SCORELAND and a total boob goddess. He's sitting on the bed next to some of Milly's bras and panties and waiting for her to walk into the bedroom. An enviable position to be in. While he waits, he looks over Milly's hooter-holsters and talks to himself, eager to see her put them on for him before he has the rare opportunity to give the hot brunette the dick.  Wearing a bra and panty set under a robe and a big smile, big-hearted Milly strolls into the bedroom, ready and happy to give ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1987.54 MB
Duration: 00:34:59

Online Kavinator

Milly Marks: The Girl With Huge Boobs & Hungry Eyes - 430
« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2022, 02:20:38 am »

Official Title: Milly Marks: The Girl With Huge Boobs & Hungry Eyes
Cast: Milly Marks, Nicky Rebel
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Hairy Pussy, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Walking around the apartment complex, Nicky Rebel spots a beautiful brunette with incredibly huge breasts. She's putting away a beach chair. His brain malfunctions at the sight of her. This is common when guys see the spectacular Milly Marks. They often can't even complete a sentence. That happens to him when he decides to chat Milly up. He thinks he's seen her before but is having difficulty speaking. Milly introduces herself and, liking his looks, invites him to her place for a drink.  They go straight to the bedroom. The size of Milly's tits and her sexy face paralyzes more of his brain cells. He sucks her nipples and palms her boobs, and then undresses her. Milly's trimmed bush is back fo...

Tech. Info
Size: 1284.43 MB
Duration: 00:25:16

Online Kavinator

Miosotis: All Tits, All Action! - 303
« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2022, 05:20:44 am »

Official Title: Miosotis: All Tits, All Action!
Cast: Miosotis, John Strange
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Ebony, Latina, Outdoors, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Wearing a tight yellow dress, Miosotis dances seductively, running her hands over her KKK-cup naturals. The sea looks beautiful in the background, but you might say, What sea She pulls down the dress, and we see that Miosotis is wearing a white, lace, industrial-strength bra that only she could fill. There's more dancing, more bottom-up views, and then the stud arrives on the scene.  Now, in most videos, this would be the point where Miosotis drops to her knees and sucks his cock, to be followed by pussy fucking and a cum shot. But Miosotis is no ordinary girl, and our stud's focus is always on her tits. He kneads them, sucks them, has Miosotis smother him with them...in short, he does exactl...

Tech. Info
Size: 1239.28 MB
Duration: 00:21:08

Online Kavinator

Moaning For A Boning - 323
« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2022, 08:20:43 am »

Official Title: Moaning For A Boning
Cast: Gwen Etoile, Levi Cash
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: In the 1940s and 1950s, women wore girdles all the time. Local model Gwen Etoile has new old-fashioned lingerie and she enjoys showing off her body.  Levi is ready to fuck Gwen, but first she makes him suffer a bit, building up the anticipation of sticking his cock between her big fat tits and into her sweet, wet mouth.   They decide to have a lot of fucking fun with Gwen wearing the lingerie before she strips totally nude and wears his ball-sauce on her face.   I have lived out all of my sexual fantasies, said Gwen. I have fulfilled them all. She says licking balls and ass is her favorite thing to do. Gwen is great at pleasuring cock and balls.  Gwen says she goes for guys with big cocks, an...

Tech. Info
Size: 1284.01 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration: 00:22:12

Online Kavinator

Molly Howard: It Takes Two - 60
« Reply #268 on: January 10, 2022, 11:20:38 am »

Official Title: Molly Howard: It Takes Two
Cast: Molly Howard, J Mac, Juan Largo
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Missionary, Threesome (FMM), Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Your brain will short-circuit with big-boob overload as you watch this wild three-way free-way. Molly Howard gets ravished by big-dicked studs JMac and Juan and she gives back as hot and as horny as she's given.   Decked to thrill in a mesh bodysuit and skyscraaper heels, Molly puts on a TA show for her two servicemen, and when they can't handle the strain anymore and need to take her body, they lay her out and have her whip out their sausages.   Molly takes turns fucking and sucking, her mouth and tight pussy eager to be filled and drilled. A score card may be necessary to keep up with all of the positions the two dirty dudes come up with to keep Molly stuffed and happy. It may take two to sa...

Tech. Info
Size: 1314.5 MB
Duration: 00:22:34

Online Kavinator

More To Fuck - 134
« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2022, 02:20:39 pm »

Official Title: More To Fuck
Cast: Porsche Dali
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Porsche Dali's hands explore her body while she seductively gazes into the camera. Porsche certainly knows how to make love to the camera.  Do you like my tits, baby she asks as the camera pans from her face down to her plush naturals. They could swallow your cock whole. Don't you wish you were here to slide your cock in between them  After a bit of teasing, Porsche pulls her tits out. Her pierced nipples are already erect and she softly kisses both her mams and gives her nipples a firm suck. There are girls that remind us why we love thick chicks, and Porsche is one of them. They have more to love and more to fuck and there's nothing quite like grabbing a handful of tits or ass while a plump...

Tech. Info
Size: 800.56 MB
Duration: 00:15:59

Online Kavinator

My Big Plump Wedding: Part Four - 357
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2022, 05:20:40 pm »

Official Title: My Big Plump Wedding: Part Four
Cast: Samantha 38G, Seth Dickens
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cosplay, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: The big day is finally here. The moment that Samantha and her bridesmaids have been waiting for. Samantha's marriage to the man of her dreams. The guests begin to file into the wedding hall. Maria Moore's man congratulates Seth, the groom. Time slows down as bridesmaids Cassie Blanca, Rose Valentina, Sapphire and Maria watch, happily relieved that their bosom buddy hasn't run out of the chapel like last time. And along comes Samantha in her wedding gown, heading down the aisle where her groom waits.   The ceremony is conducted by none other than Wonder Tracy, well-known XL Girl-about-town. Dearly beloved, we are gathered here..., Tracy announces in her Hungarian accent.   Later that evening, ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1275.41 MB
Duration: 00:23:29

Online Kavinator

My Big Plump Wedding: Part One - 372
« Reply #271 on: January 10, 2022, 08:20:39 pm »

Official Title: My Big Plump Wedding: Part One
Cast: Maria Moore, Sapphire, Carlo, Carlos Rios, Commando, E.J., Hector, JD, Levi Cash, pepito, Peter, Seth Dickens, Tony Rubino, Wedding Extra
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Pussy-Eating, Threesome (FFM), Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: The classic  feature movie, My Big Plump Wedding, kicks off with Chapter One. Our heroine Samantha 38G introduces the story.   Hi, my name is Samantha, and this is the story of my wedding. I've never been married before, but I did come close one other time. Unfortunately, that didn't work out. But now I am about to become a bride and I couldn't be happier. Here are my bridesmaids.   First, we have Maria Moore. She's married and is a very dedicated wife but still likes to get freaky with her hubby involved. Then, we have Rose Valentina. Rose and I have been friends since our sorority days in college.   Here's Sapphire. I met her a few years ago at a health club when we were taking a shower tog...

Tech. Info
Size: 1365.78 MB
Duration: 00:24:40

Online Kavinator

My Big Plump Wedding Part Three - 362
« Reply #272 on: January 10, 2022, 11:20:53 pm »

Official Title: My Big Plump Wedding Part Three
Cast: Cassie Blanca, Rose Valentina, Tony Rubino
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Threesome (FFM), Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: The day of Samantha's wedding is here. There's a buzz of energy at the wedding hall. At most weddings, everyone is looking their best and that goes double for Samantha and her bridesmaids today. There is something about a wedding that gets most people horny, except for the father of the bride. Sam's bridesmaids are extra horny now.   As chapter three of My Big Plump Wedding opens, the ladies are decked out in their gowns and feeling extra good. They pose for the bridal party shots on the staircase and when it wraps, Rose and Cassie wait for the photographer. They need a fuck bad even after their satisfying bachelorette party, and he's the only single guy there. I'll bet he has a big dick, Ros...

Tech. Info
Size: 1226.29 MB
Duration: 00:21:43

Online Kavinator

My Big Plump Wedding Part Two - 367
« Reply #273 on: January 11, 2022, 02:20:43 am »

Official Title: My Big Plump Wedding Part Two
Cast: Cassie Blanca, Maria Moore, Rose Valentina, Samantha 38G, Carlos Rios, Levi Cash
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Group Sex, Redhead, Stripper, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Today is the main event for Samantha as she and her loyal, succulent bridesmaids Maria Moore, Sapphire, Cassie Blanca and Rose Valentina are going to celebrate her upcoming wedding and her last day of freedom as a single woman. The girls toast Samantha with champagne and get the party started. They dance and play with each other as the bubbly kicks in. Asses are spanked and nipples are licked.   Samantha stands on the coffee table and dances for her bosom buddies to their cheers. There's a knock and sirens at the door. This is not good. Sapphire opens the door. It's the police. Did the neighbors complain Hold on. They're not cops. They're male strippers. The bridesmaids have arranged for Sama...

Tech. Info
Size: 1342.28 MB
Duration: 00:23:13

Online Kavinator

My Living Fuck Doll - 314
« Reply #274 on: January 11, 2022, 05:20:42 am »

Official Title: My Living Fuck Doll
Cast: Marilin, Richy
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Marilin likes to play with her big boobs while her partner watches. She has a nice, big belly. She takes off her bra, panties and shorts and lies back to rub her pussy and spread her lips, showing him her pink hole. Some girls are glamour babes. Marilin is an Eastern European girl-next-door who likes to get down, sweaty and dirty.  Richy is as stiff as a rock watching Marilin get off, but first he wants to eat her out and finger bang her in preparation for his boner. She rubs her tits while he licks her pussy.  Richy stands and sticks his dick into her mouth. She gets as much cock in her mouth as she can. Taking his dick out of her mouth, Richy gives Marilin his balls to lick and suck, taps h...

Tech. Info
Size: 1630.89 MB
Duration: 00:28:23

Online Kavinator

Naia Bee: Cum Honey - 158
« Reply #275 on: January 11, 2022, 08:20:48 am »

Official Title: Naia Bee: Cum Honey
Cast: Naia Bee, Tyler Steel
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Tyler checks out Naia Bee's astounding anatomy and has a load of questions he wants to ask her as they sit on the bed. Naia's wearing a tight, blue dress that's perfect for her curvy body. He wants to know if he has the kind of dick she likes. Naia unzips him, and like a Jack in the box, his boner pops out ready for her inspection. Naia gives him the seal of approval with her talented lips, working his dick over with her hot mouth.  Tyler moves his cock from Naia's throat to between her big, plush boobs for a tit-fucking. Naia pulls her dress off and sits on the bed in her bra and panties to give him a little show and a taste of what he's going to be receiving. She can lick her nipples, which...

Tech. Info
Size: 1430.04 MB
Duration: 00:24:36

Online Kavinator

Naia Bee: Dressed For Hard Sex - 68
« Reply #276 on: January 11, 2022, 11:21:52 am »

Official Title: Naia Bee: Dressed For Hard Sex
Cast: Naia Bee, J Mac
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Naia Bee primps and poses in the mirror, checking out her spectacular curves. For this occasion, Naia's put on a tight dress that hugs her curves and huge boobs like a second skin. Now she's ready for Mr. JMac, who is absorbed in reading in the living room. When he gets like this, a hot girl with big tits, a thick body and a spankable ass always snaps him back to reality.   As soon as he sees Naia ready and eager for some hot lovin' and checks out how smokin' she looks in her dress, he's on her like glue. Her nipples stiffen and enlarge from their tit-play. When Naia Bee is in heat in front of you, you either know it immediately or you're studying for the priesthood.  Naia's boobs give JMac a...

Tech. Info
Size: 1368.45 MB
Duration: 00:23:31

Online Kavinator

Nasty As I Wanna Be - 434
« Reply #277 on: January 11, 2022, 02:20:50 pm »

Official Title: Nasty As I Wanna Be
Cast: Vanya Vixen, Tony D'Sergio
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Pussy-Eating, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Vanya Vixen is a guest at a small bed and breakfast place. There's a dude in the next room that the redheaded vixen has her eye on. Hotels, motels, resorts and other vacation spots always get women extra-horny. This hideaway is about to become a bed and breastfest retreat.  Dressed to cause major inflation, Vanya gives him the look when they see each other in the hallway. She high-heels it back to her room as he watches. There's no need to mail him an engraved invitation. Her body welcomes his entry.  Tony walks over to her door and is about to knock. He stops and decides to look through the keyhole. That's when Vanya opens the door and invites him in.  It's not for brunch, it's for munch as ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1501.5 MB
Duration: 00:25:38

Online Kavinator

Natascha Romanova: Nipple Pleasure - 400
« Reply #278 on: January 11, 2022, 05:20:48 pm »

Official Title: Natascha Romanova: Nipple Pleasure
Cast: Natascha Romanova
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Natascha Romanova is proud of her huge K-cup tits and large ass cheeks.   Said Natasha, Before I go to sleep, I need to cum so I rub my nipples and stick my fingers or one of my vibrators inside my pussy. I love to feel the weight and softness of my breasts. I love men and I also get great pleasure satisfying myself.  In my relationships, I want sex as often as possible. I like aggressive, sexual men. I really like to be on top, facing my partner so I can cover his face with my breasts. He must suck them hard, very hard, and aggressively for a long time. If he does not, it is not a good sign for our relationship in the future.

Tech. Info
Size: 1058.88 MB
Duration: 00:18:12

Online Kavinator

Natascha Romanova's BBW Holiday - 320
« Reply #279 on: January 11, 2022, 08:20:48 pm »

Official Title: Natascha Romanova's BBW Holiday
Cast: Natascha Romanova
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: I am open to many things, said Natascha Romanova, a large-and-in-charge woman who lives in Switzerland. Initially, Natascha didn't know about  and that's where a friend came into the picture. He encouraged her to email, and after he showed Natascha what  is all about, she eventually did.  I have a lot of fantasies but I never fantasized about becoming a model. So this is like a dream come true for me. The people from  arranged a flight and hotel for me and picked me up at the airport. They did my makeup and helped me choose what clothes and underwear to wear for my shoots.   I learned how to pose. The photographer was very helpful and clear in his directions. I like to masturbate so he didn't...

Tech. Info
Size: 1096.9 MB
Duration: 00:20:04