Author Topic: Big Beauty Women for You! Awesome Collection!  (Read 27912 times)

Online Kavinator

Taste A Ginger - 397
« Reply #1040 on: July 03, 2022, 05:13:01 pm »

Official Title: Taste A Ginger
Cast: Addison Bound
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo

Official Synopsis: When we asked Addison Bound if she was the dominant or submissive type, she gave us arguably the best answer to that question we ever received.  Well, it depends on who wins the wrestling match that night, Addison said. I'm a little firecracker, so you've got to be ready to go for a tumble with me.  We're sure every guy reading this right now is up for a good ole wrestling match with Addison. Especially with her tits hanging out of her top right now.  I caught you looking, Addison says as her latest scene opens. Do you like my big tits  Well, we couldn't be expected to look anywhere else, now could we  You know you want to be with a girl like me, Addison adds. Soft skin, white as snow and big...

Tech. Info
Size: 904.87 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:16:02

Online Kavinator

Tatiana's Titillating Training - 448
« Reply #1041 on: July 03, 2022, 08:13:02 pm »

Official Title: Tatiana's Titillating Training
Cast: Tatiana Blair, John Strange
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, Workout, XXX

Official Synopsis: Tatiana Blair was a college student whose ex-boyfriend told her she should apply to be a model to The SCORE Group. Only 4'10 and boasting 36J-cup whopping whoppers, Tatiana began the show with a fitness lesson in a mirrored room. Jumping jacks hurt her because her tits are so heavy, so her trainer has Tatiana switch to push-ups. The trainer gets underneath her pendulous, dangling hangers as an excuse to help her do push-ups better.   One nipple leads to another and before long, the dug sucking begins. Her nipples are pointy and prominent and her areolae are about three inches in diameter. The tit-sucking leads to tit-fucking which leads to cock-sucking and pussy-licking and then to a thrustin...

Tech. Info
Size: 1363.09 MB
Duration: 00:23:41

Online Kavinator

Tease & Titillate - 92
« Reply #1042 on: July 03, 2022, 11:13:01 pm »

Official Title: Tease & Titillate
Cast: Monica Love, Tom Holland
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Fetish, Handjob, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Sweet, young and eager-to-please, chesty chubbette Monica Love has expanded her boundaries and sexual interests. She's been the submissive sexbomb. Here she takes the lead and has her way with Tom.  Tease and titillate is the method lovely Monica has chosen to handle him. Her full, ripe, big, natural tits hover over him as she sucks his cock to the root, getting every inch into her mouth and savoring the taste. Her dangling breasts are inches from his face and he must suck them or go insane.  Sucking and getting sucked get Monica worked up. She needs that cock in her pussy-pie so she can ride it to her satisfaction. I have changed so much, said Monica. The sex I have now is so much better and...

Tech. Info
Size: 1200.54 MB
Duration: 00:20:39

Online Kavinator

Teeny Weeny Bikinis - 412
« Reply #1043 on: July 04, 2022, 02:12:32 am »

Official Title: Teeny Weeny Bikinis
Cast: Alana Lace
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Brunette, Masturbation, Outdoors, Pool, Solo

Official Synopsis: I've got some bikinis to show you, Alana says with a giggle as the camera pans from her pretty face to her gorgeous boobs. Do you want to see me try them on  She knows the answer to that question, but Alana loves to play the tease.  Let's go! She says with a happy bounce.  Alana is a smart gal. She knows exactly what guys want to see. She changes from her print bikini to a skimpy blue bikini. She bounces her plump booty and spins and twirls for the camera, allowing us to get a full view of her curves and soft, bearing hips. She cups her boobs a bit, too, and it's easy to imagine our hard, throbbing cock squeezed firmly in between her 40DDDs.  Do you like it Alana asks as she slow...

Tech. Info
Size: 806.91 MB
Duration: 00:16:38

Online Kavinator

Tessa Orlov: I Love Being On Top - 3
« Reply #1044 on: July 04, 2022, 08:12:32 am »

Official Title: Tessa Orlov: I Love Being On Top
Cast: Tessa Orlov, Michael Fly
Tags: 4K UltraHD, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Dressed in a nightie, thick and juicy Tessa Orlov kneels on the bed and sinks her fingers into her breasts. Michael Fly sits by the bed and watches Tessa run her hands over her body and point her tits at him. She wants his hands to replace hers and signals what she wants with an eye-banging look.  Tessa takes her big, fleshy boobs out for him and claps them together. She wants his cock inside her cleavage. She wants her tits and mouth fucked. Michael couldn't ask for a more obedient, sweet-faced girl to dick-down in any position he wants.  Michael starts gently with this tender, young damsel, sinking his shaft into Tessa's tight pussy slowly, filling her until he gets every inch into her. She...

Tech. Info
Size: 1824.97 MB
Duration: 00:31:21

Online Kavinator

Tessa Orlov Is Measured For Sex - 43
« Reply #1045 on: July 04, 2022, 11:12:32 am »

Official Title: Tessa Orlov Is Measured For Sex
Cast: Tessa Orlov, Tom Holland
Tags: 4K UltraHD, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Missionary, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Tessa Orlov first met Tom Holland when she went to a ladies' spa for a massage. Naturally they fucked.   They met again when Tom and his bro Steve Q. dropped by to double-fuck her.  Time since passed, but when Tessa Orlov goes shopping for a new dress, she visits a dress store that Tom manages. She decides she wants the dress that's on one of the mannequins. Tom is sure it's not going to fit and tells Tessa he has to measure her bust. He measures Tessa over her dress but she knows that won't be accurate so she lowers her dress.   Tom measures Tessa again. Just to make sure it's right. Tessa lowers her bra to expose her boobs. It's not known how Tom learned how to use a tape measure before he ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1715.7 MB
Duration: 00:29:53

Online Kavinator

Tessa Orlov: Losing Her Anal Cherry - 537
« Reply #1046 on: July 04, 2022, 02:12:33 pm »

Official Title: Tessa Orlov: Losing Her Anal Cherry
Cast: Tessa Orlov, Novis
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, Toy, XXX

Official Synopsis: Our photographer asks young and nubile Tessa Orlov if she is ready for her big day. She says she is. She's gotten all pretty in her tight pink dress for the occasion.  The big day is Tessa's first time at on-camera anal sex. She's breaking her ass-cherry, with Radek having the honors. He'll take her anal cherry. Tessa turns around, slips her panties down and spreads her fleshy butt cheeks to show the plug inside her ass preparing her for Radek's meat-pole pumping.  First, some dick to salivate over. Radek walks over to smiling Tessa sitting at the makeup table. She unzips his fly and takes his cock out to gently stroke it. Tessa likes to play soft and slow with cock. In no rush, she spits on ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1737.1 MB
Duration: 00:29:55

Online Kavinator

Tessa Orlov: Seduced At The Spa - 646
« Reply #1047 on: July 04, 2022, 05:12:33 pm »

Official Title: Tessa Orlov: Seduced At The Spa
Cast: Tessa Orlov, Tom Holland
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Tessa Orlov has a stiff neck. Our bro Tom has a stiff dick. This is a match made in big girl hooter heaven. It's hardcore cherry-popping time for this sweet Russian.  Tessa makes her way to a spa so she can get a massage and loosen up. Massage therapist Tom gets to work on this pretty, fresh and tasty, ivory-skinned young girl. His hands wander from Tessa's lovely neck to her large breasts, massaging her soft, creamy flesh.   Normally, Tessa would tell him that her neck is up here but she's enjoying having her big tits rubbed with lotion. Instinctively, she reaches for his junk. Tom unzips and his boner pops out like it's spring loaded. Tessa considers this a compliment. She works his cock, s...

Tech. Info
Size: 1470.64 MB
Duration: 00:25:19

Online Kavinator

Tessa Orlov: Sexy Chubby Goodness - 49
« Reply #1048 on: July 04, 2022, 08:12:31 pm »

Official Title: Tessa Orlov: Sexy Chubby Goodness
Cast: Tessa Orlov
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: Tessa Orlov is back in all of her sweet and chubby goodness. It's girls like Tessa at  that make us wish we had trained as gynecologists. She's the cutest little peach you could pick to spend time with.  Tessa worked as an ice cream salesgirl. I did well because I have big breasts, Tessa said with a smile. Then she discovered the flavor of  and decided to give it a taste. Not one to give us the cold shoulder when we invited her to our Europe studio, Tessa signed on.  I like to take pictures of myself naked at home, said Tessa. But this is different and better. Makeup and clothing make me feel very sexy. I really enjoyed the treatment I received last time I visited. I have watched all of my vi...

Tech. Info
Size: 1149.75 MB
Duration: 00:20:02

Online Kavinator

Tessa Orlov: She Has Happy Tits If The Bra Fits - 619
« Reply #1049 on: July 04, 2022, 11:12:34 pm »

Official Title: Tessa Orlov: She Has Happy Tits If The Bra Fits
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Tasty young morsel Tessa Orlov tries on bras and bikini tops. It's the next best thing to going with Tessa to the dressing room of a lingerie store or bringing her to your place. That tiny bikini top would probably need to be glued on if she was going to the beach or a public pool.  The cherubic cutie pulls out a measuring tape, but this is more for play than accuracy. Tessa then sinks her lovely fingers into her pink, thick lipped pussy, spanking and rubbing fast so she can feel the pleasure. Did she find her G-spot  Tessa wears a bra but not all of the time. The soft, wireless models are her favorites. She likes to leave her house without a bra sometimes and happily bounce around, leaving a...

Tech. Info
Size: 1171.83 MB
Duration: 00:20:08

Online Kavinator

Tessa Orlov: XLGirl Dust Buster - 580
« Reply #1050 on: July 05, 2022, 02:12:37 am »

Official Title: Tessa Orlov: XLGirl Dust Buster
Cast: Tessa Orlov, Michael Fly
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Tit-Fucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Young, chubby and delicious Tessa Orlov is doing some light dusting at the  studio. The body of a comatose man lying on the couch doesn't get in Tessa's way. She dusts him too.  Lowering her dress to show her large, soft and big tits, Tessa dusts Michael's bulge, then reaches out to rub it. Best man alarm clock in the world, in our opinion. Michael opens his eyes, sees pretty Tessa hovering over him and stiffens. She sits on the couch, her face a few inches from his pole. She takes it in her mouth, licks it and sucks on it, first slowly, then faster. He holds her by the head and pumps her mouth. She takes half of it down the hatch and holds for a few seconds. Michael taps her tits and tongue ...

Tech. Info
Size: 1548.06 MB
Duration: 00:26:39

Online Kavinator

Tessa Orlov's Toy Joy - 488
« Reply #1051 on: July 05, 2022, 05:12:36 am »

Official Title: Tessa Orlov's Toy Joy
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: It's always the season for giving.  sent a gift package to thickalicious doll Tessa Orlov and a letter from The SCORE Group that Tessa reads in this video. Inside the box are three fun toys for Tessa's pussy and anal pleasure. A horny, adventurous girl who is up for anything, Tessa first tries the red butt-hole plug after applying some lube to it. She slips it into her ass-pipe and pumps it in and out while she rubs her thick pussy lips and clit. Eyes closed, Tessa's heavy breathing, sighs and moans signal her approval.  Now for gift number-two a black anal plug, much thicker than her first red pleaser. Dabbing some lube on the tip, Tessa sticks it up her booty and leaves it in so she can pul...

Tech. Info
Size: 1142.21 MB
Duration: 00:21:49

Online Kavinator

Testing The Waters - 106
« Reply #1052 on: July 05, 2022, 08:12:37 am »

Official Title: Testing The Waters
Cast: Rikki Waters, Carlos Rios
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum on Ass, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Latina, Lingerie, Missionary, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Rikki Waters begins her  video with an interview with the guy who's going to fuck her. Carlos has her walk around the room so he can check her out in her sexy lingerie. He voices his approval, which pleases Rikki. He tells her to spank her ass and bend over on the couch for a detailed inspection. Show me how you like to get spanked, he instructs. Rikki shows how she likes a hard ass-cheek slap followed by a rub. How hard do you like your ass to be spanked questions Carlos. Real hard, Rikki laughs.   Carlos comes over and tries his palm on her butt while Rikki kneels on the couch in a doggie pose. He's not going to win any awards for his spanking technique but Rikki likes it. He's more interes...

Tech. Info
Size: 1022.22 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration: 00:22:56

Online Kavinator

Texas Big Top Star - 265
« Reply #1053 on: July 05, 2022, 11:12:37 am »

Official Title: Texas Big Top Star
Cast: Dani Moore
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Dani Moore's friend back home in Texas, where they grow their tits big, recommended she apply to The SCORE Group and try modeling. So Dani went to our models' ad on the net, SCOREModelsWanted.   I applied, not thinking I would actually get picked, said Dani. But that was not the case. Having 47-inch, 38DDD hooters will always get girls through our doors.   Dani likes to suntan with a bikini top. She works in a tattoo shop, which sounds to us like a great place to meet busty women and whisper in their ear about modeling. Dani is not a swinger and she's not a nudist. But she was curious about hot modeling, and as fate worked out, her friend knew all about us.  Dani did a voice-over for this vid...

Tech. Info
Size: 610.48 MB
Duration: 00:12:51

Online Kavinator

Texas-size Tits - 305
« Reply #1054 on: July 05, 2022, 02:12:37 pm »

Official Title: Texas-size Tits
Cast: Danica Danali
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

Official Synopsis: Wearing pretty underwear, dressing up and when my hair is done makes me feel sexy, Danica Danali said. I like pretty matching underwear to make me feel sexy. With that, I could go anywhere and feel sexy, doing almost anything.   Guys ask me how to get my attention. Say hi first. It's a great conversation starter, and really, that's all it takes. A nice smile is a good ice-breaker. Make me laugh and be chivalrous. And eye contact. He has to come to me. I feel we can have full conversations without saying a word just by looking into each other's eyes.  Danica has a little friend who lights up her life and her pussy. It's an illuminating experience.

Tech. Info
Size: 811.05 MB
Duration: 00:14:31

Online Kavinator

That Busty Barista - 175
« Reply #1055 on: July 05, 2022, 05:12:38 pm »

Official Title: That Busty Barista
Cast: Kitty McPherson
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Cosplay, Food, Masturbation, Solo

Official Synopsis: Hi, welcome to my cafe, Kitty McPherson says as her scene opens. Can I interest you in my fresh, hot cookies Or would you like some coffee  Kitty is cute and bubbly. She's the perfect girl to hire as your barista. But she's so busty, we're having a hard time listening to what she's saying. As an HH-cupper, we're sure Kitty is accustomed to this, though.  I'm not sure if I was always the bustiest girl in school, Kitty said. But I was always one of the top 3. I was always in the big tittie committee.  We would have a hard time deciding on what we want to order with Kitty's naturals bouncing up and down in front of us. Well, to be honest, we do know what we want, but we aren't sure if it's on th...

Tech. Info
Size: 475.76 MB
Duration: 00:11:46

Online Kavinator

That Huge-Boobed Girl In The Hoodie - 346
« Reply #1056 on: July 05, 2022, 08:12:38 pm »

Official Title: That Huge-Boobed Girl In The Hoodie
Cast: Kamille Amora
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Tit-Sucking

Official Synopsis: Kamille Amora doesn't have to say a word to be sexy. Her perfect I-cup boobs busting out of her pink bra as she smirks and giggles is enough to take our breath away and have the full-blooded attention of our one-eyed monsters.  You want to see my titties Kamille finally says, cupping her boobs. Look at how big they are.  Unsurprisingly, Kamille says she was always the bustiest girl in school growing up. Now 25, we're fairly certain she's the bustiest girl in almost any room she walks into.  Do you like them Kamille asks before lifting her right boob up to her mouth and sucking on her nipple.  Kamille's licks and suckles are firm but gentle. She's into rough sex, but when it comes to the I-cup...

Tech. Info
Size: 1136.91 MB
Duration: 00:19:35

Online Kavinator

That Young Black Magic - 641
« Reply #1057 on: July 05, 2022, 11:12:38 pm »

Official Title: That Young Black Magic
Cast: Delilah Black, Juan Largo
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Ebony, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Our Delilah is well-named. Watch as she drains the man-sap from her cock provider as the original Delilah drained the energy from Samson. Some things never change, and we're glad to see big-boobed babe Delilah Black tap the sap.  I love having vaginal sex in doggie position right after having an orgasm from clit stimulation. The orgasms are mind-blowing, says Delilah. I am a sexually assertive girl. Sometimes aggressive. I often start sex but I like to know how much I am wanted, too. The look in a man's eyes when he is turned on is sexy.   Why Oh, why, Delilah   The dilated pupils and hooded eyelids just do it for me. I am also pan-sexual and I have a beautiful girlfriend. Delilah normally bl...

Tech. Info
Size: 1320.51 MB
Duration: 00:22:45

Online Kavinator

The Cock Worship Collection - 238
« Reply #1058 on: July 06, 2022, 02:12:40 am »

Official Title: The  Cock Worship Collection
Cast: Angel DeLuca, CJ Woods, Kamille Amora, Marilyn Mayson, Maserati, Mya Blair, Porsche Dali, Quinn Rain, Savana Blue
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Handjob, XXX

Official Synopsis: What do Savana Blue,nbspQuinn Rain,nbspKamille Amora, Marilyn Mayson, Angel DeLuca, Porsche Dali, Mya Blair,nbspCJ Woods and Maseratinbspshare in common besides smokin' hot, thick bodies, big asses and tits   Plenty, including their tremendous cock-smokin' talents. Every one of these lovely girls has her own style of oral pleasing.  Honestly, I learned most of my skills from watching porn, Mya said. I remember before I gave my first BJ I was really nervous about not knowing what to do, so I watched porn and used what I saw to kinda teach myself. I guess it paid off.  I always swallow when I give a guy a blow job, said Quinn with a smile. I'm vegan. I need all the protein I can get.  Whether I...

Tech. Info
Size: 1852.78 MB
Duration: 00:33:41

Online Kavinator

The Ass Man Comes For XLGirl Laura Tithapia - 48
« Reply #1059 on: July 06, 2022, 08:12:41 am »

Official Title: The Ass Man Comes For XLGirl Laura Tithapia
Cast: Laura Tithapia, Steve Q
Tags: 4K UltraHD, Anal, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum on Ass, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Missionary, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

Official Synopsis: Laura Tithapia is a real doll for ironing Steve's shirt, and he's grateful for that. He also likes watching Laura ironing and enjoys her huge boobs jiggling as she does her little domestic favor for him. The ever-smiling Laura is going to grant Steve some more favors. Very personal favors. She's a generous doll, and she has a body and pleasing personality that drives men crazy. We had a feeling she would excel as an XLGirl.  Laura sits on the edge of her bed, tits out and cupped in her hands. Steve drops his pants and fucks Laura's heavy boobs, then flips her around so her head is over the edge of the bed. He reverse tit-fucks her and fucks her open mouth. Laura licks his balls and taint, lou...

Tech. Info
Size: 1625.27 MB
Duration: 00:30:18