Author Topic: Bondage Junkies • Video Clips  (Read 2563 times)

Online ndara9978

Re: Bondage Junkies • Video Clips
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2021, 08:49:00 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Lilly vs. The Extra Challenge

Description: Chatting with Lilly earlier in the day she made a comment that she was hoping for a challenge; something she'd regret asking for. Flipping through a mental library of predicaments, I knew just what would suit her nicely. Cuffed and shackled in a standing Y position with a large muzzle gag strapped in place I could see the regret on her face as I walked closer with a set of clover clamps. The real fun started when her cuffs above her head were tethered to her newly donned clamps on her nipples. Any attempt to rest them going forward will only pull harder on her nipples. A fact she is painfully reminded of as Lilly fights to keep her arms up. After only minutes she wants out but to hold her arms up. As I step away I give her a knowing look; one that tells her there's only one way the clamps come off and it's not with my help.

Keywords: nipple play, bdsm, leather, handcuff and shackle fetish, ballgagged

Type: mp4
Size: 197,55 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:11:43

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2021, 08:49:56 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Sarah vs. Her Long Hair

Description: There's no question that Sarah loves rope and tighter the better. There is only one thing she enjoys more and a big reason she keeps her hair so long. As soon as I secured the last rope Sarah went right to struggling making sure there was no way out. Rolling and bouncing on the bed her freedom to move soon comes to a crashing halt when I tied her hair back to her ankles. Now Sarah's caught in a true predicament, pull her hair or continue to struggle. Gripping a tight hold her her bound hair I figured I'd let her have both as my finger dug into her very, very ticklish feet.

Keywords: rope bondage, tickling, struggling, ballgagged, hair pulling

Size: 180,98 MB
Duration: 0:12:04

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2021, 08:51:21 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Johannie vs. The Chastity Terms

Description: Even before she stripped her clothes off Johannie knew the terms of her chastity belt. Pleading eyes wouldn't help her here. It had been another week and she had another chance to try and get the key back. Only one little thing stood in her way, the roll of tape sitting next to her. She doesn't have to wait long before it's wrapped around her legs, wrists, and elbows leaving her helpless as always. Her frustration is clear as she a goes into a frenzy pulling and twisting at her bonds. The vinyl tape is not a forgiving foe however and contracts her limbs back together with ease. As her hour to escape comes closer to ending the first signs of resignation start to show on Johannie's face. She knows another week in the belt is in her future.

Keywords: bondage, tape bondage, tattoos & piercings, ballgagged, struggling, chastity

Size: 214,89 MB
Duration: 0:13:29

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2021, 08:52:11 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Autumn vs. Her Silver Bindings

Description: Autumn starts off with a bang as her first time in our gentle rigging hands. Skipping the soft and comfortable rope, chain covers her body from head to toe. A web of unyielding steel that quickly squashes any doubt of escape with every struggle. Desperate Autumn isn't willing to give up, struggling her heart out to escape. Her efforts repeatedly knock her off balance only to be saved by the chain tether on her harness gag. Each save driving the ball deep into her mouth. For a moment she pauses to regain her balance but the chain still holds strong and the cycle continues.

Keywords: handcuff and shackle fetish, catsuits, ballgagged, struggling

Size: 154,49 MB
Duration: 0:09:37

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2021, 08:53:03 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Autumn Bodell vs. Her Bucket List

Description: After seeing my collection of gear for the first time Autumn found a plethora of items she always wanted to try. To start she wanted to try on the ballet boots and latex straightjacket. With a little help she had them both on and pulled nice and tight. After adding my own adornment of a panel gag, it was time for Autumn to really try out her selections. Until now she hadn't stood in her boots yet until I lifted her up and connected her collar to a hanging chain. She's now left with only two options; hang by her collar or stand in her boots. Despite her struggles the straightjacket holds firm. While I suspect this is not what she had in mind, at least she can cross them off her list.

Keywords: straitjacket, latex, ballgagged, fishnets, struggling

Size: 142,77 MB
Duration: 0:09:29

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2021, 08:54:10 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Jamie vs. The Recital

Description: Responding to an online ad for a unique ballet show, Jamie was a bit skeptical at first. After getting to know the director a bit he asked that she try out some of the equipment she'd be wearing. Eagerly she put on the catsuit and ballet slippers. Not knowing what an armbinder was she agreed to try it out since it was part of the outfit, or so she was told. Little by little the director kept adding new restraints until it was too late. By the time she demanded to be let free he only smiled back at her in awe of her naivety. Struggling hard against the belts it was no use, Jamie was stuck in her hogtie until he wanted to free her.

Keywords: pvc-vinyl, struggling, ballgagged, leather, ballet flats

Size: 227,52 MB
Duration: 0:13:53

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2021, 08:55:04 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Lucy vs. Her Endless Drool

Description: Eight hours in the cage or an hour tied up. By her eagerness to hop on top of the cage her choice was obvious. By the time Lucy's panel gag was strapped in place she seemed to be  questioning her decision. As her elbows were cinched together she definitely was regretting her choice. Her fun was just starting as her legs are frogtied and tied apart. Another pulls her chest harness back, arching her back. A final rope ties back her head harness ensuring a steady flow of drool. While some time relaxing in the cage might have been more comfortable Lucy is left on cloud nine when a magic wand is put in her hands.

Tags: catsuits, made to cum, rope bondage, bondage device, swallowing/drooling

Size: 209,7 MB
Duration: 0:14:45

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2021, 08:56:01 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Leeda vs. The Pleasure Bind

Description: It's always fun introducing a new girl to the joys of the magic wand. For Leeda I had special plans and started her off with a simple frog and breast tie and a dash of handcuffs to keep her tame. After she tested out the ropes I positioned the wand between her legs and secured it with a tight rope harness. To be sure it stays on its mark, another rope cinches her legs together leaving her writhing in pleasure. Unbeknownst to her, it was only on low but not for long. High or low Leeda was certain of one thing though; she didn't want it to stop.

Tags: orgasms, rope bondage, struggling, nudity/naked, tattoos/piercings, pantyhose/stockings

Size: 132,15 MB
Duration: 0:12:41

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2021, 08:56:58 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Lucy vs. An Intimate Tug

Description: Lucy knew she was in trouble when she saw the gag. A large rubber ball with a pipe fastener for a strap. Once screwed in place it wouldn't come off without tools. Ropes wrapped her legs into a frogtie while more welded her elbows together. One final rope brought her predicament together. The crotchrope ran from Lucy's arms to her frogtied legs. At a glance it didn't seem like much to her until she started to struggle. As the rope quickly pulled taught her situation became clear. Despite the odds being stacked against her Lucy tries her best but deep down knows it's hopeless.

Tags: rope bondage, topless, pantyhose/stockings, struggling, ballgagged

Size: 192,8 MB
Duration: 0:13:35

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2021, 08:57:53 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Constance vs. The Orgasm Stick • Part Two

Description: Constance starts wrapped in plastic with a neck tie holding her up. Already unable to move much, she can only watch as the black vinyl is slowly put on her body. Soon, it's winding around her body and covering her breasts, arms, hips, and legs. All that's left is her feet which are quickly encased in more layers. Even with her body completely compressed in tape there is a surefire way to get a girl to squirm. With a magicwand secured in place it doesn't take much to drive her to orgasm. It's amazing how much movement you can get from a girl with just a few orgasms.

Keywords: bondage, tape bondage, struggling, bound orgasms, ballgagged, mummification

Size: 111,68 MB
Duration: 0:11:32

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2021, 03:55:25 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Amelia vs. A Little Warmup

Description: Amelia wasn't exactly enthusiastic about getting tied up. Even less so once I stuffed her in the cage and closed the door. Locked inside her enthusiasm piqued as she tried her best to the door open. Physics didnt allow her 100lb bound body to cause much strain on the 1,200lb magnet holding it closed. The cinched corset and coils of rope binding her elbows, wrists, and legs only handicapped her feeble efforts further. After some time to stew in her prison, the change in her enthusiasm was instant once the door was finally opened. Amelia buzzed no time carefully worming her way out and then came over to me, all warmed up

Keywords: corset, lingerie, rope bondage, ballgagged, struggling

Size: 119,71 MB
Duration: 0:09:50

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2021, 03:58:34 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Sarah vs. The Interlude

Description: While I am prepping the room for a challenging predicament for Sarah, she tried to sit still in her latex straitjacket. Despite her gag keeping her quiet she was still quite a distraction as she squirmed and fidgeted in her chair. There was only one thing to do and I quickly whisked her to the basement for some time to herself. Confused at first Sarah plays along and squirms in the belts and latex keeping her well secure. As the minutes pass she soon realizes I'm not coming back. Dangling like a worm on a hook by the ring in her gag she tries to grunt and stomp for attention. Little does she know she's in for a not so brief interlude as I take my time setting up her next torment.

Keywords: struggling, latex, straitjacket, corset, ballgagged

Size: 143,63 MB
Duration: 0:09:34

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2021, 04:00:57 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Sky vs. Endless Frustration

Description: While the ropes keeping Sky bound tight are quite functional in their task, this isnt their only job. Aggravation is the name of the game for her today. Starting with a single loop around one of her toes, it doesn't seem too bad at first. Then came another loop around her neck and leg, while her left leg is frogtied. A quick elbow tie with her wrist tied off to her rope harness, and suddenly even struggling becomes frustrating. It doesn't take long before Sky is thrashing around the bed in the hope that something will spring free. It seems that today is just not her lucky day.

Keywords: rope bondage, struggling, yoga pants, ballgagged

Size: 146,77 MB
Duration: 0:12:07

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2021, 04:03:51 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Krystal vs. The Cage Bait

Description: It's a given rule that anybody who rests in is subject to random adventures. So when Krystal wakes up with her legs tied, hands handcuffed behind her, and gagged she wasn't surprised. Making her way off the bed she looks for the key she assumes is hidden nearby. After striking out she heads downstairs and spots it almost immediately. Dangling in the middle of the cage it taunts her. After climbing inside she realizes she still can't reach it and has to use more desperate measures. Little does she know she's falling for the bait and will soon have bigger problems to deal with.

Tags: handcuff and shackle fetish, bondage device, struggling, ballgagged, escaping

Size: 221,11 MB
Duration: 0:14:44

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2021, 04:06:30 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Raven vs. Her Stock Ball

Description: Locking Raven in stocks wasn't enough; far too comfortable. Putting a spreader bar behind her knees and attaching it to her stocks does the trick. She's well aware of her situation immediately, knowing that if she falls over, she's not getting back up.

Tags: bondage device, handcuff and shackle fetish, ballgagged

Size: 178,84 MB
Duration: 0:10:42

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2021, 04:09:13 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Hannah vs. The Bargaining

Description: I wasn't even done putting the last strap in place when Hannah was already trying to talk her way out of her restraints. By talk I mean barely intelligible grunts through her full head harness gag. Ignoring her initial pleas I left her to test her restraints out. Elbows and wrists cinched together along with her legs. Getting out on her own wouldn't be easy, if even possible. When Hannah wouldn't relent her complaining I decided to take the comfort from her position and added another strap pulling her into a tight hogtie. Desperate to get some relief from her new position she is more than willing to do anything I ask in trade for some relief. Let the bargaining begin.

Tags: struggling, bdsm, jeans fetish, muzzled, gagged, brunette, elbows tied, leather straps, belt tied, tight shorts

Size: 208,87 MB
Duration: 0:13:53

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2021, 04:11:43 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Laci Star vs. The Asterisk

Description: They say it's best to dress in layers, so the same must be true for bondage. A few belts could have done the job, but no sense in risking escape. So the belts layered on and meeting behind her back is a star. Laci's first instinct was to reach for the buckles but soon discovered they were well out of reach. Struggle and twist was her only option and gives it her all. The belts giving her a false sense of hope as they move with her body not giving her much to fight against. The redundancy of the belts ensure none slip or give any slack. Laci's there for the duration until somebody feels like undoing those belt buckles.

Keywords: struggling, pantyhose/stockings, ballgagged

Size: 145,36 MB
Duration: 0:09:42

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2021, 04:14:35 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Vivian vs. The Drool Jacket

Description: The heavy leather straps of the straitjacket were doing their job all too well. Vivian twisted and turned to no avail. Even her feet dangled helplessly from the eyebolts of her small perch, unable to gain any leverage. As a final insult, the steel ring in her ballgag was padlocked to the pole in front of her. Any escape was beyond hopeless now leaving Vivian to drool uncontrollably onto her leather bound chest. At the rate she was going she was sure she'd flood the floor before long. The last thing she could see before her vision was taken by a blindfold was the keys to her freedom taunting her, only inches away.

Keywords: straitjacket, leather, ballgagged, spit fetish, pantyhose/stockings

Size: 143,38 MB
Duration: 0:09:29

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2021, 04:17:04 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Maggie vs. The Arm Cross

Description: It seems so simple to Maggie at first. With only her legs tied apart and her arms crossed, it should only take a bit of struggling to get free, right? As she soon finds out, however, the devil is in the details. Her legs start to feel the burn first. With her legs pulled apart, she finds it easier to stay on her toes, but it doesn't take long for her calves to burn. The ropes crossing her arms hold her easily as the tries her best to struggle free. Helpless in her pantyhose and pink leotard, deep down she knows she's stuck, but it's not going to get any easier on her if she gives up.

Tags: pantyhose/stockings, leotard fetish, struggling

Size: 251,58 MB
Duration: 0:15:06

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2021, 10:30:55 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Sylvia vs. A Delicate Balance

Description: For poor Sylvia it's not a simple matter trying to get free of her ropes. Her elbows tied together into a strappado, a single rope holds them up. Not just any rope, the same rope threaded between her legs keeping constant pressure on her pussy. onto her toes Sylvia tries to a balance between keeping pressure off her arms, pussy, and toes. She knows it's a losing battle but as her muscles tie so does her patience and can't help but struggle, only making her situation worse.

Keywords: ballgagged, rope bondage, predicament bondage, crotch, struggling

Size: 276,6 MB
Duration: 0:16:34

Download