Author Topic: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]  (Read 27538 times)

Online Fanzen

Re: Extreme Fantasy Videos [Forced Sex/Necro/Snuff Content]
« Reply #940 on: July 18, 2024, 10:03:22 pm »
PST - You Cant Protect Your Woman         

263 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:27:34

Psycho-Thrillers, Strangle, Hanging, Rape, Death Fetish, Maniac, RolePlay Snuff

(From the killers point of view) “She better pray I don’t trap her home alone looking like that.”

She would race through the house trying to escape me and she is pretty fast. When she reaches her bedroom and tries to slam the door, I slam it into her face and knock her to the floor. I lift her into my arms then throw her onto the bed. She is gasping for air in a semi conscious state “Please don’t touch me! I’m married. I want to have kids one day,” was all I heard from her. I grope her tits hard “there’s only one thing I came her for honey…” I tear her top apart. “and that’s to fuck you really good.” I strip away her panties and dive right into her pussy with my mouth, trying to lick her pussy deep while grasping her soft ass. She begs me and tries to pretend she doesn’t like it but her hips are elevating to feed her pussy into my mouth. I pull my cock out and let her see it. “Your boyfriend has one of these?” She swallows hard. “I’m going to get your little pussy nice and wet,” I go down on her again. I make sure she is lying on her back then I ease my cock into her slowly then work the rest into her.

“Your pussy’s getting wet. I can feel it. I’m getting to you.” I fold her legs back to spread her pussy farther open then plow down into her until my bone is buried balls deep then I pump her faster. She grunts loudly like an animal and grab the bed sheets tightly in both hands; it is barbaric but she likes it that way. She is crying and says “if I let you fuck me, will you leave me alone?” “You are a dirty fucking whore, you know that? “Where is the fucking lube? I know a cunt like you keeps lube around.” She reaches back and opens a drawer and seems to pause for a second as though she remembered something then grabs the lube and closes the drawer. I lube my cock until its nice and hard then I fuck her as she has a powerful orgasm that wobbles her. I fuck her mercilessly until she orgasms again then i rock her with an internal climax that floods her vaginal canal with a global-size load of semen. The sudden loss of a massive amount of semen weakens me and I slump on top of her to catch my breath, which was the perfect opportunity for her. She reaches out and quickly opens the drawer and pulls out a small revolver and swings it my way all in one swift movement but I get a hand up and stop it just short. I strip her hands of the gun, then find her panties and wrap them tightly across her little throat, violently wrestling the life out her little body. The strangulation is long and hard and relentless, just what she deserved for being disobedient. I look at her one last time with an incredulous smile and walk away, leaving a revealing note for her husband to find.

Download or Watch Online - FILEBOOM.ME
More_Extreme_File_1446.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #941 on: July 18, 2024, 10:07:49 pm »
PST - Why Did You Fuck Him?           

144 Mb | MP4 | 722x480 | 00:23:46

Psycho-Thrillers, Strangle, Hanging, Rape, Death Fetish, Maniac, RolePlay Snuff

More_Extreme_File_1447.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #942 on: July 18, 2024, 10:12:01 pm »
The Hillside Killer 3 - Through The Window     

1.54 Gb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:55:48

Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging, PKF

More_Extreme_File_1448.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #943 on: July 18, 2024, 10:15:37 pm »
PKF - Spirituality Kills               

514 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:28:54

Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

Emma arrives home with a new friend. A man she met at her church. She hoped they could read the goo book together. But all he seemed to want to do was ask about her. She was shy, and very spiritual. But, she was also kind and did her best to make him feel comfortable. Then, he started putting the moves on her, and she suspected, he just wanted sex. So, she resisted temptation. But, he got mad, and attacked her, brutally forcing her to suck his cock, then raping her. She was in tears after, not knowing what to do. He made her stand up, the shot her in the chest. She flew back onto the couch and he promptly sent her to see her god. Just as he finishing killing the poor church girl, her sister, stopping by after school, was standing there. Wrong place wrong time. She witnessed the murder, and now, she would have to die. She tried to plead her case, but he shoots her dead. He fucks Emma’s mouth for a bit. Then he carries her to the bed, then strips her clothing. He fondles and fucks her while her sister lays dead on the coffee table. After cumming on her face, he goes back to her dead younger sister and puts more holes in her. Then, back to Emma, shooting her corpse a few more times before leaving.

More_Extreme_File_1449.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #944 on: July 19, 2024, 12:23:58 pm »
The Domination Of Power Girl         

169 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:15:13

Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Abuse, Rape, SuperHeroine, Costumes, Role Play, Comic Book, Feminine Domination, Foot Worship, Boot Worship

More_Extreme_File_1450.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #945 on: July 19, 2024, 12:26:26 pm »
PTF - Breaking The Parole           

654 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:25:54

Psycho Thrillers Films, Strangle, Hanging, Rape, Death Fetish, Maniac, RolePlay Snuff, Psycho-Thrillers

A parole officer is going to check on one of her guys who skipped a court date. She knocks on the door and Jack, who wasn’t expecting her, opens the door. He’s holding and drinking beer. Strike one. Not noon yet and Jack is drunk. The parole officer invites herself in and slides inside. When she is inside she sees drugs and more alcohol. Strike two. Jack tries to explain why there so much illegal stuff everywhere and why he skipped on court. Officer doesn’t care and tells Jack to get his stuff and go with her to police station to take a piss test. Jack acts as if he will go with her, but he knows that he will go to jail for breaking parole. He knocks on his roommate Tommy’s door, tells him what’s up and asks him for help. Tommy says he will think of something. When Jack is talking to parole officer again and try to smooth things up, roommate Tommy chloroforms her from behind. Jack starts freaking out but his roommate has it under control and both guys carry the officer lady to the bedroom.

Jack holds the parole officer at gunpoint. She is still knocked out from chloroform, Tommy starts molesting her body and telling Jack, who was still freaking out, that things will be ok. Parole lady wakes up and tells both guys they will go to jail. Tommy grabbed a knife and cut off her clothes. He left only her silky pantyhose on her. Then continued with his molesting till he raped the parole lady. Both guys took their turns back and forth on raping her. When they pop on her silky pantyhose, Tommy gets on top of her and snaps her neck. They go to get a car ready to dispose of her body.

More_Extreme_File_1451.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #946 on: July 21, 2024, 09:37:00 am »
InShadow – Screwed Innocence     

657 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:19:14

Death Fetish, Snuff, Strangulation, Execution, Abduction, Maniac

More_Extreme_File_1452.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #947 on: July 21, 2024, 09:39:35 am »
PTF - Strangled Bounty Hunter       

420 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:21:09

Psycho Thrillers Films, Death Fetish, Snuff, Strangulation, Execution, Abduction, Maniac, Psycho-Thrillers

A beautiful female bounty hunter is jumped by an assassin, murdered and her body necrofucked by her her killer. A female bounty hunter talks on phone in her bedroom She is wearing a grey tank top, black pants and spike heel boots A gun is in her hand She is suspicious and angry The angry conversation finishes She goes into the bathroom When she is gone, an assassin enters He puts on gloves and waits for her to return She re-enters, having removed her pants and boots He jumps her – they struggle He covers her mouth and nose, cutting off her air He flings her onto the bed He continues to prevent her from breathing She passes out Pulling up her top he reveals her breasts He pulls aside her panties and licks her pussy She wakes up and makes a break for it He grabs her again, punches her, Forces her down on her hands and knees He gets a ligature around her neck, pulls her back She is strangled on her back, kicking and thrashing Views of her dead on the floor Red strangulation mark on her neck Death stare He lifts up her corpse, dangles her Then he places her face up on the bed He removes her black lace panties and stuffs them in her mouth He uses the phone to report to the same person she had been arguing with After he hangs up he opens her legs He gives her a hard necrofuck After his climax he leaves her sprawled there

More_Extreme_File_1453.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #948 on: July 21, 2024, 02:00:23 pm »
PTF - Kinky Encounters 13: When School Gets Boring       

519 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:19:59

Psycho Thrillers Films, Death Fetish, Snuff, Strangulation, Execution, Abduction, Maniac, Psycho-Thrillers

A sexy student alone with her teacher seduces and fucks him, then drugs and murders him. Female killing male video. A slim, pretty student with long black hair is sitting in a classroom She is alone with her teacher, who is at his desk They talk, then she gets up and approaches him She behaves very seductively, until he also gets up and comes around the desk They kiss, and he plays with the ties of her blouse Overcome with lust, he lays her on the desk and bares her breasts She is very compliant as he kisses and caresses them He lifts her schoolgirl skirt to expose her pussy She responds by stroking his crotch through his pants He takes out his cock and fucks her there on the desk The sex gets even more intense She leans over the desk and he screws her from behind Finally he is the one to lay back on the desk She mounts him and rides him cowgirl He is completely lost in sexual rapture While he is oblivious, she opens a desk drawer She reaches in and takes out a packet of white powder She squeezes enough out of the packet to coat her hand At the height of fucking him, she blows the powder in his face Blinded, he paws at his eyes She dismounts from his cock and takes the belt from his pants While he is writing on the desktop, she wraps the belt around his neck Pulling it tight, she chokes him He thrashes and struggles, but she hauls on the belt, keeping it tight He gags and strangles until finally going limp When he is dead, she admires his corpse, very satisfied She leaves the classroom, talking on her phone The teacher is left sprawled face up, dead on the desk His pants are still down, cock exposed He death-stares upward at the classroom ceiling

More_Extreme_File_1454.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #949 on: July 21, 2024, 02:03:06 pm »
PKF - HTK - Reloaded 2         

645 Mb | MP4 | 930x480 | 00:44:05

Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

Some bloggers went digging around in some old business that should have been let to die. The blogger gets raped, Tazered, Hawgtied forced to suck cock & finally strangled to death.

More_Extreme_File_1455.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #950 on: July 21, 2024, 10:25:07 pm »
InShadow – Rebel To School       

695 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:21:10

Death Fetish, Snuff, Strangulation, Execution, Abduction, Maniac

More_Extreme_File_1456.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #951 on: July 22, 2024, 03:57:12 pm »
Crime House (Dark Rooms) – Archer 11       

147 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:31:05

Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Gun Fun, Bagging, Nude Sexy, Blood, Russian, Crimehouse, Darkrooms

More_Extreme_File_1457.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #952 on: July 22, 2024, 04:03:51 pm »
Crime House (Dark Rooms) – Archer 13         

447 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:34:28

Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Gun Fun, Bagging, Nude Sexy, Blood, Russian, Crimehouse, Darkrooms

Another stunning installment in this story line. Incredible work! The women are truly gorgeous especially in their bikinis. Our women think they have a true shot at winning $50K. The look of shock is priceless as they find out the only thing they are doing is giving our friend a shot at their belly buttons. Amazing work by this production team, great camera work, the lead up and tremendous death scenes. You have my thanks in keeping this plot going! This time our well-known Archer decides to play new game. He pretends to be a manager of concurs of bikini with huge prize 50 000$ for a winner! Girls should just come to his studio, dance fopr a camera and do some exotic tricks like be handcuffed to the cross and be topless. But when he lets girls go to the cross one by one he shocks them with a bow – he is that bad-famous guy who kills dancers with arrows! This dance is a last one from poor girls… After he kills all girl we see pretty bodypile!

More_Extreme_File_1458.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #953 on: July 22, 2024, 04:06:05 pm »
Crime House (Dark Rooms) – Archer 5       

316 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:24:48

More_Extreme_File_1459.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #954 on: July 26, 2024, 07:29:49 am »
Crime House (Dark Rooms) – Archer 7       

105 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:22:24

More_Extreme_File_1460.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #955 on: July 26, 2024, 07:32:48 am »
Crime House (Dark Rooms) – Syndicate 6       

111 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:23:51

More_Extreme_File_1461.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #956 on: July 26, 2024, 07:36:16 am »
PKF - Blackmailing Bitch 2       

598 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:21:43

Vienna was seducing her teacher, like she did to so many other men. She was part of a gang of girls that stole money from compromised men. Like so many times before, she got the teacher worked up and eating her pussy. Once she had the evidence, she confronted him, making him promise to wire her money by next week. Later, she was in another hotel room camming with another target. She had him on the hook and was about to close the deal when suddenly, the guy from last week burst into the room, shooting her in the belly and chest. She fell back in agony. He ripped her shirt off and forced her to pleasure him—sucking his cock. Then he tosses her back to the bed and shoots her between the legs. With her weak and in pain, he fucks her for a while. When he is about to cum, he shoots her in the chest and kills her. He builds up, releasing inside her tight teenage pussy. He leaves her sprawled on the bed. She will never fuck with any man again!

More_Extreme_File_1462.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #957 on: July 26, 2024, 03:54:58 pm »
VelvetsFantasies - All That She Wants   

789 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:16:25

Rough Sex, Forced, Rape, Rape Movie, Sexual Abuse, Blowjob, Teen, Hot Tied, Violent, Snuff, Strangling

More_Extreme_File_1463.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #958 on: July 26, 2024, 03:57:27 pm »
PTF - Ten Steps To Murder       

460 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:20:07

Psycho Thrillers Films, Strangle, Hanging, Rape, Death Fetish, Maniac, RolePlay Snuff, Psycho-Thrillers

More_Extreme_File_1464.mp4

Online Fanzen

« Reply #959 on: July 26, 2024, 09:13:56 pm »
Chris' Corner – Grace X – Seduction Of The Mind       

356 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:17:39

Snuff Fetish, Rape, Strangle, Bagging, Shooting, Abused, Chris Corner

More_Extreme_File_1465.mp4