Author Topic: Bondage & Torture Videos  (Read 78709 times)

Online Katrin19888

Prowler - Victoria Voxxx
« Reply #220 on: October 23, 2021, 04:44:56 pm »

About video: I've always found being home alone scary. Every noise I hear is an intruder. Every shadow caught in the corner of my eye is a predator. I have nightmarish thoughts. What he might do if there ever was someone who caught me alone.
He enters the house silently. He creeps up on me. He strikes. I'm stunned. He takes advantage of my weakened state. I can feel him enter me against my will.
Once he's drained I'm transported - locked - threatened - tormented. He'll have his way with me again and again. Each time it's more brutal than the last.
I'm nothing, but a toy for his amusement. I'll suffer for him. I'll even enjoy it

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:45:05
File Size : 2462Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC[/color]
https://k2s.cc/file/7d3f3830db156/Prowler_-_Victoria_Voxxx.mp4
:)

Online Katrin19888

Public Indecency - London River
« Reply #221 on: October 23, 2021, 10:28:17 pm »

About video: The popularity of public exposure videos is on the rise. London River is the latest perpetrator. She carelessly flaunts her naked body in areas where families can easily turn a corner and see her. She talks about public sex. Clearly the "female form is not inherently sexual" argument does not fit here.
She fucked up this time. She came to the door naked for the wrong delivery guy. He's just a little too deranged. He pushes her into her house and takes advantage of her. He makes her work out, he torments her, he drowns her.
Once she's suffered for him, once he has instilled fear in her, she is ready to accept the error of her ways. She sees now that she could have hurt innocent people. Her nonconsensual exposure wasn't as cute as she thought it was

Info file :
Runtime : 01:03:05
File Size : 3452Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/936e67c10494b/Public_Indecency_-_London_River.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Pussy on a Perch - Gabriella Paltrova
« Reply #222 on: October 24, 2021, 08:11:02 am »

About video: Gabriella's tight little body is perfect for being perched on a swing. OT can't resist feeling her body and giving it a few punches. As Gabriella swings back and forth he gives her a good working over. Once she's nice and tender he sucks her tits deep into plastic suction cups. They are so tight and swollen she screams in horror.
For his next trick Gabriella is bent backward over her perch. Her pussy is pushed out in the most grotesque fashion. OT uses that to his advantage and flogs her exposed pussy.
One of Gabriella's best features is her ass. It's OT's favorite quality in a woman. So he can't help but make Gabriella stick hers out on her little perch. He beats it first and then he penetrates it with some steel. Gabriella is offended at first, but then she can't help herself. It feels so good. She begs OT to "stir the pot"

Info file :
Runtime : 00:42:24
File Size : 2313Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/dc0a1c0a562a8/Pussy_on_a_Perch_-_Gabriella_Paltrova.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Ransom - Demi Sutra
« Reply #223 on: October 24, 2021, 12:48:44 pm »

Info file :
Runtime : 00:40:59
File Size : 2226Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5160ca7341464/Ransom_-_Demi_Sutra.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Red Swallow Part 1 - Alice
« Reply #224 on: October 24, 2021, 05:12:34 pm »

About video: A night at the ballet is a magical experience. For Alice, a well seasoned dancer, it is the start to a horrific nightmare. As her uncle looks on she slips off the stage and breaks her neck. He offers to take care of her financial troubles by having her trained.
Once she's feeling better she comes to him for her part of the bargain. It's more than she can swallow. A rigorous sexual training program lead by her uncle. She's made to strip and put on a uniform. He prepares her body for the rigors of sexual seduction.
Alice is not a willing participant. She struggles with the concept of being naked. If she's to be trained she'll need to suffer. Her will must be broken. The alternative to this form of training is something that Alice may come to prefer in the second part of Red Swallow

Info file :
Runtime : 00:46:42
File Size : 2543Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bbae5c0755f79/Red_Swallow_Part_1_-_Alice.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Red Swallow Part 2 - Alice
« Reply #225 on: October 24, 2021, 09:43:25 pm »

About video: Her uncle uses Alice's flexible body against her. The extreme strapaddo and ballet shoes cause a tremendous amount of pain. That's certainly not where it ends. It's merely the beginning. For the training to take hold she's going to have to receive more than pain.
The electro stimulation coupled with sleep deprivation turn Alice into a wanton sexual creature. Making her balance on her toes while she's hit with a stick keeps her obedient. Locking her an a claustrophobic tube turns Alice into the perfect spy.
Nothing anyone would do to her will ever come close to this depravity. When Alice's training is done she's willingly sexual toward her uncle

Info file :
Runtime : 00:52:13
File Size : 2831Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0e6f26f7d4221/Red_Swallow_Part_2_-_Alice.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Rejected Replaced - London River
« Reply #226 on: October 25, 2021, 07:59:53 am »

About video: Last time on Rejected Jacey was tormented because she was boring. Now it’s time to show her what a real woman is like. London River is way more responsive and engaging.
Jacey watches as London gets played with. A little pain and a little pleasure. She’s certainly more interesting to watch than Jacey was. Jacey does make a decent cuck. Watching her disappointment as London gets all the attention.
London’s screams and tears make Jacey wish she was being tormented too. Then London gets another orgasm and yet again Jacey is denied. Watch London’s body take such treatment turns Jacey on

Info file :
Runtime : 00:42:37
File Size : 2317Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fe91e7de48df2/Rejected_Replaced_-_London_River.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Rejected Ruined - Jacey Jinx
« Reply #227 on: October 25, 2021, 12:21:52 pm »

About video: Jacey wants to fuck!!! Unfortunately OT has moved on. All she wants is orgasms and he wants to get weird. When she agrees to experiment with him things take a turn for the worse. She has no idea what he is into!
Once he's got her bound she has no choice, but to follow through with her part of the deal. Still hoping she'll get an orgasm out of it she's tormented mercifully. Unfortunately OT wants to give her an orgasm, but not the kind she wants.
Each time Jacey starts to cum OT removes the vibrator. This causes her vagina to contract, but without stimulation the orgasm falls dry, pleasureless, and even painful. The frustration only becomes worse the more he does it and he doesn't seem to be quitting

Info file :
Runtime : 00:54:07
File Size : 2956Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6b44f2f925889/Rejected_Ruined_-_Jacey_Jinx.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Rendered - Alice
« Reply #228 on: October 25, 2021, 04:53:32 pm »

About video: Milky white flesh - Unyielding metal - Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm.
Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented.
Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She’s used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor.
“Do you like to suffer for me?” He asks.
She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue.
The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it’s not going to come easy.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:49:01
File Size : 2671Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d97ba12078353/Rendered_-_Alice.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Restraint - Amari Anne
« Reply #229 on: October 25, 2021, 09:34:23 pm »

About video: Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She’s locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.
Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet pussy lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.
This absolute specimen is put on display. She’s bent and twisted, spread and tormented. She suffers so beautifully

Info file :
Runtime : 00:37:26
File Size : 2035Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/57613e5ea0fb9/Restraint_-_Amari_Anne.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Restricted - Lily Lane
« Reply #230 on: October 26, 2021, 07:49:52 am »

About video: Lily is used to sucking dick when she comes to visit. However, OT has a bit of a twisted sense of humor. He shoves several hard inches of cold steel down her throat. She drools and coughs as it triggers her gag reflex. Her tight body flinches and twists as she tries to get off of the rod.
OT violates Lily's ass with more steel. Her back is made to arch pushing her ass out in the most exquisite manner. Her tits are exposed and she's left to create a puddle on the floor.
The theme of the day is restriction and Lily is definitely restricted. From the orgasm denial, to breath control, to sight restriction, to the strenuous bondage positions Lily is given no freedom. She is ours to play with. The bondage positions start hard and they only get harder

Info file :
Runtime : 00:40:08
File Size : 2185Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6c6f5ca500021/Restricted_-_Lily_Lane.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Rigid Restraints - Luna Rival
« Reply #231 on: October 26, 2021, 12:45:10 pm »

About video: In this sequel to Supple Luna is bound with only metal. Theseare harsh and unforgiving. Each position is unyielding. Luna struggles, but there is very little option for her. Each movement is painful and tiring.
Bound in this way she is completely at the mercy of her captor. He removes her clothes without any fight from luna. She just lays there as he exposes her. If she could move she probably wouldn't though. It's clear she's enjoying her ordeal.
The tight fittings Luna is bound with can be arranged in various ways. Exploring each and what new level of hell each one is is exciting and tormenting for Luna. She has no option to evade when a giant dildo penetrates her from behind

Info file :
Runtime : 00:37:40
File Size : 2055Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5b814c07633cb/Rigid_Restraints_-_Luna_Rival.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Rivalry - Luna Rival
« Reply #232 on: October 26, 2021, 04:50:26 pm »

About video: Sometimes BDSM is like a rivalry between the Top and the bottom. With Luna Rival this is very much the case. Will he win? Will she? She's bound helplessly with her arms at her sides. He chokes her, gropes her, tickles her. She flails and kicks. He whips her with a rubber flogger.
She's locked to the floor with heavy metal. She can lay down, she can squat, she can kneel, but she cannot get away. He whips her back, her ass, and her feet. He locks a collar around her neck and attaches her wrists to it around her legs. The he rolls her back and exposes her pussy. She can't stop him from giving her a squirting orgasm. Would she if she could though?
A chain extends from floor to ceiling. Her wrists are attached to it. He moves one up. Then the other down. He exposes her side for his torments. Then she's down kneeling. Then on the floor with a leg up. She's exposed. He pounds her ass with a pogo till she cums again

Info file :
Runtime : 00:45:47
File Size : 2501Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/16c11465bb6ac/Rivalry_-_Luna_Rival.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Rockys Gambit - Rocky Emerson
« Reply #233 on: October 26, 2021, 09:40:35 pm »

About video: Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
OT makes her rub her pussy on his leg. She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
She has to hold herself up or choke herself on thick metal. Then she has to watch as her feet are tormented right in front of her face with her nipples attached to her toes. She's bent over and whipped while she holds herself up on small pieces of metal and a hook deep in her anus. Her back is arched to an impossible angle and she's teased while being caned. She's whipped and dildoed in pile driver position till she squirts in her own face. She's made to hold a plank position with her neck tied to the ring above her and shocked on the asshole

Info file :
Runtime : 01:08:37
File Size : 3747Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/177fe26f1d0d2/Rockys_Gambit_-_Rocky_Emerson.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Roughing It - Lola Fae
« Reply #234 on: October 27, 2021, 08:24:39 am »

About video: Don't go camping! I made the mistake of going out in the woods. It was kind of fun at first. Nature, animals, being by myself.
Then I started hearing noises. Someone watching me. Everywhere I went I felt eyes on me. Every time I left my tent I felt like I was being followed.
I woke one morning to something around my neck, the taste of metal in my mouth. I opened the tent to see that I wasn't outside anymore.
I guess it was his woods, his hunting grounds. He stalked me and captured me. Now I'm his. A piece of meat for his amusement.
Locked, exposed, humiliated, groped, penetrated, tormented. I can't tell if he's having fun with me, but why else would he treat me this way.
He's sick and there's nothing I can do, but endure his every whim

Info file :
Runtime : 00:48:41
File Size : 2665Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/cbd0824318d11/Roughing_It_-_Lola_Fae.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Rusty Dagger - Tess Dagger
« Reply #235 on: October 27, 2021, 12:50:15 pm »

About video: Tess Dagger has been caught and put in a barrel. At first she struggles, but a weekend in isolation makes her more compliant. London pulls her head out of the barrel and locks her body inside. With her face completely at London's mercy Tess gets a face whipping.
London isn't done. Tess is hung up like a piece of meat with a chain through her crotch. The pinching little links are attached to her wrist so that every time she moves she tugs on her most sensitive bits. Then London starts her assault. She punches and canes Tess. Then she vibrates Tess' sensitive little clit.
The barrel returns and this time just Tess' feet are exposed. London puts harsh clips on her toes and the tops of her feet then she whips and canes her sensitive soles

Info file :
Runtime : 00:56:16
File Size : 3063Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5b1a48a6e3645/Rusty_Dagger_-_Tess_Dagger.mp4

Online Katrin19888

SALEM - Keira Croft, Luna Lovely, Lydia Black, London River
« Reply #236 on: October 27, 2021, 05:10:32 pm »

About video: The grass, the trees, the pond, the dove. We come together to celebrate love. To cast out the anger, the fear, and the strife. We come here to celebrate life.
Evil threatens and conspires to break. The love and the life we struggle to make. It claws at our bodies and tears at our minds. With metal and wood our souls it binds.
Suffering comes and suffering goes. When it will stop nobody knows. We scream, we cry. We fight and we beg.
The life we knew is gone for good. Our minds are cracked and stiff as wood. These demons played to their hearts content. Until our minds and bodies were bent.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:45:45
File Size : 2485Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/317a980bc5422/SALEM_-_Keira_Croft,_Luna_Lovely,_Lydia_Black,_London_River.mp4

Online Katrin19888

SAW - Abigail Annalee
« Reply #237 on: October 27, 2021, 09:28:32 pm »

About video: The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it’s me!
Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I’m here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer.
I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are

Info file :
Runtime : 00:34:19
File Size : 1872Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/746e368fcb873/SAW_-_Abigail_Annalee.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Sibling Rivalry - Skylar Snow
« Reply #238 on: October 28, 2021, 08:17:55 am »

About video: Growing up, my twin sister and I always fought about who was cooler, who had the better clothes, who was prettier. As we got older we grew apart. She became more sexually adventurous and I became more rough and tumble. While she started wearing skimpy outfits I learned to play sports. We started to fight over who was tougher. Clearly I am, but the bimbo still thinks she can best me.
A friend of mine told me about this guy. They said he's kinda brutal. He'd test anyone's tolerances. It didn't hurt that he liked pretty girls. He started by separating us. As much as we fought we still love each other, but he wanted us to suffer by ourselves. It was the first torment.
Each torment broke us a little. Our bodies were in agony, but our minds were in ecstasy. It was difficult to comprehend what he was doing to us, but slowly he broke down our defenses. He molded us into pain girls. Then his final act of torment cemented us as his property. He made us each cum so hard we squirted all over his floor. I'm sure I squirted more

Info file :
Runtime : 00:55:09
File Size : 3003Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/900d7021ea28b/Sibling_Rivalry_-_Skylar_Snow.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Silence of the Van - Nadia White
« Reply #239 on: October 28, 2021, 12:52:38 pm »

About video: We are all hardwired to help others in need. As we get older we learn that sometimes helping people can be dangerous. If you haven’t learned this lesson yet please let my story be a cautionary tale.
He tricked me into helping him. It was something out of a horror movie. I woke up in the back of his van. Ziptied with my own pad in my mouth. I didn’t know how long he’d been driving or what he’d done to me while I was out.
It wasn’t hard to figure out what he wanted from me. At first it seemed sexual, but that wasn’t it at all. It was something deeper. Something darker. Once I put all the pieces together; with my head in the ground I realized. He enjoys my suffering

Info file :
Runtime : 00:36:28
File Size : 1996Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/03279636f8518/Silence_of_the_Van_-_Nadia_White.mp4