Author Topic: Bondage & Torture Videos  (Read 84514 times)

Online Katrin19888

Hannah vs. A Bad Influence
« Reply #620 on: February 03, 2022, 08:44:04 am »

About video: I realized all too late the monster I had created. Just the suggestion of the crazy idea and Hannah was all over it. I was reluctant at first as I suspected it might be too much for her but Hannah was having none of that. With a sigh, I gathered the pipes, chains, and rope and started her off with a arm to leg hogtie. Balanced on a padded horse, the two pipes slid under her arms and legs while being held up with chain to suspension hooks. After pulling away the horse, Hannah was held up by only the pipes, her face happily grinning. Her mood changed a bit once the panel gag was strapped in place. I assured her she could spend as much time as she wanted struggling in the air.

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:08:42
File Size : 144Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC[/color]
https://k2s.cc/file/97343895b1317/Hannah_vs._A_Bad_Influence.mp4
:)

Online Katrin19888

Hannah vs. A Close Call
« Reply #621 on: February 03, 2022, 12:56:43 pm »

About video: Hannah finds herself quite happily bolted to the floor knowing the best is yet to come. Even her ballgag is secured to the floor keeping it extra tight; a feature the neighbors will appreciate soon. A low wand starts her fun with a light caning to warm her up. Speed and intensity of the two are steadily increased until she's begging to cum through her gag. Hannah's a true submissive and without a simple YES she can only writhe in frustration. Again and again, she's teased into a frenzy, the straps holding her helpless. Finally, the magic word is spoken... and the sound of a switch turning off.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:21:40
File Size : 359Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5cff6f2c51ee7/Hannah_vs._A_Close_Call.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Hannah vs. A Past Predicament
« Reply #622 on: February 03, 2022, 05:21:47 pm »

About video: With years of updates on the site to pick from, it's common to get requests to recreate a prior scene. Usually they are scenes that looked fun, but in Hannah's case, the recreated scene was the most challenging. Originally done with Serene, the predicament was a perfect storm of evil. Aside from the obvious, the position seemed to cause muscle spasms that had forced Serene to move, usually at the expense of her nipples. This was a sensation that Hannah soon confirmed once in the position. A trifecta of discomfort between her legs, nipples, and arms, there was no way to stay still. Unlike Serene, Hannah is eventually rewarded with the magicwand. When asked if she'd prefer it tighter or to have an orgasm, her answer was simply: why not both?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:48
File Size : 245Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4be2c1c3ee464/Hannah_vs._A_Past_Predicament.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Hannah vs. An Easy Sell
« Reply #623 on: February 03, 2022, 10:13:02 pm »

About video: After spending the afternoon tormenting Hannah with strenuous predicaments I gave her the option for the next one. Instead of going easy on herself she couldn't help but ask for her favorite position of all, a back-bending hogtie. Not having to be asked twice I slipped her into a tight armbinder and went to work. Using the suspension ring above her and a few ropes Hannah had exactly what she wanted. Almost everything anyway as I suspect she could have done without the bit gag. As the rigger, I always reserve that right along with the option to make anything tighter. Speaking of which, that arch looks like it has a bit of slack...

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:40
File Size : 244Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0fa7d4ab7ab7a/Hannah_vs._An_Easy_Sell.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Hannah vs. Heavy Lifting
« Reply #624 on: February 04, 2022, 08:33:48 am »

About video: With Hannah looking amazing in a rubber straitjacket it stood to reason I wanted to be sure that she couldn't go anywhere. Using clover clamps I put them on her exposed breasts; looping the chain through a 10-pound weight. To torment her a bit I told her if she could ring the bell across the room I'd let her out. What I didn't expect was her to use her poor nipples to actually pull it across the floor. Grunting, wincing, and carefully pulling she inches across the floor. I should have known that any challenge she'd give it her all. Now we will see if she can trek the entire distance.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:31
File Size : 208Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/043eb2dac54f4/Hannah_vs._Heavy_Lifting.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Hannah vs. The Unicorn
« Reply #625 on: February 04, 2022, 12:53:15 pm »

About video: Despite having known Hannah for awhile she never ceases to amaze me. While rigging her into a strappado she could see the magicwand nearby. Before the gag when in she mentioned that the cane might be more effective than the wand. That's a bold claim and certainly one that I'll need to see for myself. With her arms high above her, legs secured apart, and hair tied to the pipe above her she's in the perfect to find out. Even after the first few swats, it's obvious by her reaction that she might be right. Can such a unicorn exist that can orgasm from a cane? Only one way to find out.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:25
File Size : 256Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3d15c4ebf1986/Hannah_vs._The_Unicorn.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Kaecie vs. Blue Struggles
« Reply #626 on: February 04, 2022, 05:02:22 pm »

About video: Cinching Kaecie's armbinder her elbows touch with ease as the laces pull close. Her gag is another matter as the 2" ballgag barely fits behind her teeth. Once it's popped into place, she's unable to push it out but still strapped in just to be sure. The rope keeps her legs cinched tight right down to her heels. A final rope brings her into a hogtie and where she'll be spending some quality time.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:28
File Size : 223Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f6cf9cc61b8bd/Kaecie_vs._Blue_Struggles.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Kaecie vs. Her Comeuppance
« Reply #627 on: February 04, 2022, 09:28:06 pm »

About video: Despite her unpleasant time in the punishment cage it doesn't mean she is let off the hook. Kaecie was given clear instructions to stay away from her. After rescuing her from the cage her night was just beginning. The gag is upgraded to a strict panel gag while her bondage is changed from handcuffs to elbow crushing belts behind her back. Removing her top and hoisting her arms into a strappado Kaecie knows all too well what is coming next. The clover clamps have no mercy and tethered to the platform not allowing to her to ease the strappado pressure. After the first minute you can see how uncomfortable she is. All she has to do is pull off the nipple clamps and I'll let her free. Until then I'll just assume she's enjoying herself too much.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:13
File Size : 269Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/acaa53c8719d4/Kaecie_vs._Her_Comeuppance.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Kaecie vs. The Booby Trap
« Reply #628 on: February 05, 2022, 07:55:25 am »

About video: I should probably feel bad. I knew full well that Kaecie wouldn't be able to resist playing with my toys when I gave her keys to my place. The cage was programmed to activate 3 minutes after the pressure switch on the floor was hit. I expected to give her a good shock for her curiosity. What I didn't expect was her to lock herself in as well. With electricity buzzing in the copper rails and wooden spikes under her seconds feel like minutes as Kaecie desperately struggles to find comfort. Out of desperation, she kicks the door a few times but the 1200lb magnet doesn't even flinch. The good news for Kaecie is the cage will automatically deactivate in an hour. If she can hold herself up off the floor that long is a whole different story.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:05
File Size : 217Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/570719fa3bce2/Kaecie_vs._The_Booby_Trap.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Kaecie vs. The Card Game
« Reply #629 on: February 05, 2022, 01:02:17 pm »

About video: With Kaecie feeling a little frisky and in the mood for a game I had a perfect idea. Digging in the closet I pushed past the board games and grabbed a device that has not seen daylight in over 20 years. Getting her locked to the bed and properly gagged was step one. If memory served correctly she would need it. With a jumble of ancient electronics and wires being connected to her, she was getting pretty nervous. Once everything was set up the game was simple. I would draw cards from the deck and turn the rotary dial from an old telephone based on the value of the card. Each pulse from the dial would give a brief but powerful shock. Now Kaecie just has to make it through a whole deck.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:36
File Size : 226Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/245f7cedc8345/Kaecie_vs._The_Card_Game.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Kaylee vs. Her Perilous Hose
« Reply #630 on: February 05, 2022, 05:10:09 pm »

About video: For a bondage newbie, Kaylee is as tough as nails. Starting right off with a heavy hardness pump gag her arms are tied above her head, and her legs spread apart. With pantyhose on her feet and hardwood floors under her, traction is at a minimum. Once everything is pulled tight, poor Kaylee is left on her toes struggling for purchase. A few pumps of her gag really get her struggling. Despite her very uncomfortable position, the magicwand has no problem in sending her to orgasmland in no time. They seem to keep her mind off her situation, so I see no need to stop. The gag only allows some muffled moans, so it's hard to tell if she wants more or wants free. I'll just assume that more is always better.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:52
File Size : 247Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/04a3a5e11f000/Kaylee_vs._Her_Perilous_Hose.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Kim vs. Her Sliding Chair
« Reply #631 on: February 05, 2022, 10:00:34 pm »

About video: With duct tape the strength is in the layers. A detail Kim wasn't fully aware of when she agreed to be taped to a chair. Being very strong and seeing how one layer could easily tear this challenge was going to be cake. As each limb was wrapped in tape her certainty of escape dropped. Not until her elbows were being wrapped did she realize the extent the tape would be used. Waiting until the ballgag was firmly strapped in her mouth wasn't the ideal time to voice these concerns, however. As she was so confident minutes before that she could break free it seems a shame to rid her of that victory. A couple hours should be enough time. To start, at least.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:19:29
File Size : 324Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0f43a05f8f9b5/Kim_vs._Her_Sliding_Chair.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Kim vs. The Cheap Stuff
« Reply #632 on: February 06, 2022, 08:25:29 am »

About video: When fishing through the bargain bin for duct tape I came across an interesting red roll. At 3 inches wide it wasn't messing around and surprisingly wasn't paper thin. All this doesn't bode well for our newbie Kim. Wary of being mummified I assured her it would only cover her arms. Surely a few strips of tapes wasn't going to keep her bound for long right? Despite its cheap origins it managed to be stronger than its more expensive counterparts. By 5 minutes in, Kim was well aware that she wasn't getting free anytime soon. She didn't stand a chance against the tape.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:41
File Size : 228Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7de15ab913675/Kim_vs._The_Cheap_Stuff.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Leila vs. Her Fantasy
« Reply #633 on: February 06, 2022, 12:55:56 pm »

About video: After revealing a fantasy she had I figured it was no time like the present to make it happen. Inescapably bound to the floor Leila has one simple task. Have an orgasm. For every minute it takes her 10 minutes is added to her release timer. Given her affinity for the magicwand it normally wouldn't take her long to climax, at least at normal power. Using a dimmer switch her wand is reduced to a mere rumble; a mild tease at best. With the minutes racking up will her fantasy turn into a disaster or everything she hoped it would be?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:15
File Size : 269Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/068c8071aca72/Leila_vs._Her_Fantasy.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Leila vs. Her Orgasm Quest
« Reply #634 on: February 06, 2022, 04:58:47 pm »

About video: Knowing that Leila would be home alone for the day I felt she deserved some entertainment. Wrapping her upper body in duct tape leaving her breasts exposed she struggles until she finally tires and falls asleep. Waking up she finds only a note and a game. It doesn't take long for her to figure out that pressing the green button turns on the vibrator. She races over to it only to find it shuts off soon after. Now the game is obvious and she struggles to keep the vibrator going long enough to orgasm. With her arms and legs bound it's no easy task. Will she achieve her much desired orgasm?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:39
File Size : 194Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3a08f2289867f/Leila_vs._Her_Orgasm_Quest.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Leila vs. The Forced Experiment
« Reply #635 on: February 06, 2022, 09:45:34 pm »

About video: Leila has had more than her fair share of quality time with the magic wand in the past. With that much experience, its safe to say her confidence is high that shell not succumb to an orgasm. Whereas most participants in our experiments don't have much experience with a wand, it will be interesting to see how Leila does. Bound in a semi-spreadeagle on the bed, once the experiment starts there is no stopping it. Unfortunately (or fortunately) for her, trouble rears it head while still on low. Already she's feeling drained from desperately trying to resist a mind-blowing orgasm. While only halfway through the experiment, she knows she still has a very long road ahead.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:02
File Size : 300Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ee379a4ae9fab/Leila_vs._The_Forced_Experiment.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Lilah vs. Her Own Breath
« Reply #636 on: February 07, 2022, 08:38:02 am »

About video: Straddling a padded horse, Lilah knew her comfort was only an illusion. Even with a vibrator tied between her legs, she knew it was not there for her benefit. Noticing the setting on the TENS, she wished her gag was far more effective. Nothing in her rigging was by accident, however. As Lilah watched the sound-activated TENS taped in front of her mouth, she knew it was time to be quiet. Quiet as a mouse as the TENS would activate if she even breathed too hard. Even without the magicwand, it was obvious she was struggling with her predicament. I was sure she'd figure it out when the time came.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:18
File Size : 237Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2a6144bbd3d09/Lilah_vs._Her_Own_Breath.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Lilah vs. The Forced Experiment
« Reply #637 on: February 07, 2022, 01:26:33 pm »

About video: Lilah was more than familiar with what the magicwand can do. This is why she is confident that it would be no match for her. Surely someone with experience won't easily succumb to its vibrating pleasure. With a box-tie and a few other ropes, Lilah is firmly pressed against the wand with no hope of escaping its power. Once the experiment starts, it's clear she's underestimated what she signed up for - but she isn't out of the race yet. By the time the high setting comes around she's on the edge; fighting as best as she can. Will she be able to do it?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:01
File Size : 266Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/30b565fe96931/Lilah_vs._The_Forced_Experiment.mp4

Online Katrin19888

London vs. The Long Squirm
« Reply #638 on: February 07, 2022, 05:33:49 pm »

About video: Having never tried bondage before, let alone self-bondage, London had no idea what she was getting herself into. Never one to back down from a challenge, she accepted with gusto. The challenge seemed simple enough: Set up keys around the room that would force her to crawl back and forth to eventually release the handcuff key. Lack of experience soon reared its head once she managed to complete her hogtie with handcuffs. Moving in that position is hard enough, but moving with steel digging into your limbs is a whole new level of uncomfortable. All of a sudden, a trek of 50 feet doesn't sound so easy. Knowing there is no way out without the key, London started her way across the room.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:00
File Size : 199Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/03339bb5626d7/London_vs._The_Long_Squirm.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Lucy vs. A Surgical Bind
« Reply #639 on: February 07, 2022, 09:58:58 pm »

About video: Rubber will always have a special place in my heart when its used to bind someone. Unlike rope and other restraints, its ability to stretch tends to tire out a sub in no time. Pull, struggle, or twist and they are right back in the original position. Lucy soon learned about its special properties, and was wishing she hadn't so readily agreed to try it out. With her legs in a frogtie and arms in a boxtie, I was pleasantly surprised at how well the tubing held up. Even her gag was held in place with tubing, forever pulling it deep into her mouth. Lucy did have a little luck on her side, though, as she discovered a defect that might hold the key to her escape!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:08:56
File Size : 148Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7960df672c76c/Lucy_vs._A_Surgical_Bind.mp4