Author Topic: Bondage & Torture Videos  (Read 78809 times)

Online Katrin19888

Tara Ashley 24
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2021, 12:51:36 pm »

About video: Tara just cant help herself, getting all sexy with her tight red pants and frilly tops...Likewise, I cant help myself either, as I tie her up and plan to enjoy her beauitful body on my terms...She starts out a bit reticent, but it isnt long before she's singing my tune, and then screaming it...I bring her pleasure, but her attitude still wanes, so it's hogtied and left in the bath tub to refelct on her trespasses...Lots of strugglng and pleading from this luscious lady

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:10:17
File Size : 212Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC[/color]
https://k2s.cc/file/8ca5c708e2f1f/Tara_Ashley_24.mp4
:)

Online Katrin19888

Tara Ashley 24-1
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2021, 05:16:37 pm »

About video: Tara is a silky smooth babe who loves to play the damsel...I get her wrapped in rope before leading her into the room...sitting in the chair, I explore her delicious body and revel in her sweet moans...It's going to be a fun day...I get right to the point and spread her legs wide...Tara quickly becomes accustomed to me groping her beautiful body and learns soon that she exists only for my perverted pleasures of control...She is bent and flogged and further punished with a pussy hook...in the final scene, that long thin body meets our rack...stretched to her limits, I shock her inner thighs and work her into orgasmic helplessness

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:55
File Size : 234Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/dd53dc2de8933/Tara_Ashley_24-1.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Valentina Jewels 20
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2021, 10:47:54 pm »

About video: I dont think Valentina knew just how intense bondage can be...She was happy to jump in and give it a try, although a bit anxious...no one could blame her for that...But if she knew how it was going to end, I doubt she would have had any reservations at all...In this first scene, I give her a good taste of bondage and flogging...she ends up fighting off the vibrator with squirming and generally bad behavior...of course, she needs to be punished, so the next scene features Valentina strappado tied, bent over and spanked....this time she cant avoid my vibrator totally, but still, I don't have total control yet...I can see that Valentine is going to make me work for her sexual submission....in the next scene, she is racked with ratchet straps....I use the vibrator more as a tease in this scene, and use the whip on her helpless tits...In the final scene, our showdown finally comes...I tie Valentina on her back with her legs spread wide...i give her a good, deep fucking with a dildo before I add the magic wand...This time, Valentine must submit, and she does....I dont know if it was one very very long orgasm or a series of them, but Valentina learns how it feels to be made to cum, and then cum again, and then cum again...I think she was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable bondage can be.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:50
File Size : 332Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9481e107c151c/Valentina_Jewels_20.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Veronica Vella 9
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2021, 08:18:33 am »

About video: Veronica signs up for a day of BDSM with an aging pervert...She's had interest of being tied up, but who knows what she expected?...She took an immediate interest in the impact gear, hanging on the wall...I think its was mostly a fearful interest...I dominate her through positions and bondage, turning up the heat as we went...The vibrator only annoyed her pussy, until I combined it with penetration from a glass dildo...and she loses control of her pleasure.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:57
File Size : 169Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b1f15be06439a/Veronica_Vella_9.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Violet October 24
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2021, 12:42:31 pm »

About video: Mark and I had plans, but I skipped away at the last minute, leaving him a note and a gift...Young Violet, all tied up on the sofa, her only purpose is to please my guests...Mark gets right to work, playing with her lovely ass before carrying her upstairs...Violet endures harsh spanking, paddling and caning before squealing out in pleasure from the vibrator on her pussy...then it's into the bedroom...Mark spreads her out on her tummy, with her ass in the air...a perfect target for his impact toys...then he turns her over to be fully exposed with her legs spread...the dildo sinks into her soft pussy and Violet moans for more.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:18
File Size : 287Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e5fe136e50f60/Violet_October_24.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Ziva Fey 10
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2021, 04:57:03 pm »

About video: Little Ziva is so nervous...Doesnt she know Im just going to objectify and control her? I suppose being naked, bound and gagged can have that effect on people, especially cute women...In the end, she gets what they all get, and her pussy doesnt seem to mind at all

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:32
File Size : 194Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/80cdcea9aee3c/Ziva_Fey_10.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Ziva Fey 16
« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2021, 09:25:51 pm »

About video: I dress her up in a one-piece fishnet outfit with heels...Fragile little Ziva Fey stands there bound, wondering what will become of her...and it's already began...her objectification is in the works...it's all I've been thinking about...How to enjoy the bound girl? Of course, there's fucking, but that's all too enjoyable for them....No, I'll strip her down, make sure she knows who's boss, and treat her with vengeful contempt...all of her pleasure, I will now control

Info file :
Runtime : 00:07:36
File Size : 205Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4c2aa02dfce09/Ziva_Fey_16.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Adorable Ella Nova Gets Fucked Up By Sergeant Major
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2021, 10:15:43 pm »

About video: Good girl Ella Nova spreads her legs for Sergeant Major. In his low gravely voice he commands her to vibe her clit with the Hitachi and feel herself up.
Sergeant has lots of plans for Ella today and the fun has just begun. After bending Ella over his knee to give her a good spanking she is gagged and bound to a chair. Mr Major cuts Ella’s bra and sexy leotard off so she is only wearing see-through black stockings and thigh- high leg warmers. Sergeant Major pulls a tight rope between her legs which raises her hips up high in the air creating quite the fetching bondage position. He vibes her clit with the Hitachi and clips a bunch of clothes pins on her tits while he fucks her pussy with a dick on a stick. He goes deep and hard in Ella’s pussy making her wiggle and moan and when he adds the vibrator she cums hard. Next laying on her stomach with arms and ankles bound behind her Sergeant has his way with Ella’s pussy again. First he flogs her tender ass and teases her sensitive slit with the long leather strands of the flogger. Ella’s perfect little ass wriggles in the air while Major fucks her pussy and makes her cum with the vibrator. He whips her with the crop, single tail, flogger and slaps her butt turning it bright pink. Flipping back and forth between stinging pain and pussy pounding pleasure Ella is getting the royal treatment today. Now on her back tied up tight and gagged Sergeant Major puts Ella through her paces with more intense vibration on her clit, pussy fucking with the dick on a stick. Major is having a good ole time with his little plaything and Ella just takes whatever he gives because she wants to please him. Finally bent over on her knees Mr. Major tickles Ella making her squirm and plays with her pussy to get her all hot and bothered. Hardcore pussy fucking and vibration takes Ella way over the top as she begs Sergeant Major to cum and boy does she

Info file :
Runtime : 00:45:43
File Size : 1667Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/3de5ec005002a/Adorable_Ella_Nova_Gets_Fucked_Up_By_Sergeant_Major.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Alexis Taes First Time Being Tormented In Grueling Bondage
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2021, 08:02:33 am »

About video: Alexis Tae is young and very eager to have The Pope use her. She starts out with a huge grin, and she’s so happy to be here that the smile never leaves her face. We begin with Alexis in a standing position with her hands box tied behind her. The Pope enters and inspects his new toy as she helplessly squirms under him. Her smile shows her enthusiasm, but it also conveys her anxiety about what’s to com. She is spanked and slapped, and her nipples are tested, to see exactly what makes her squeal. The flogger turns her flesh a bright red, and the clamps on her nipples makes her grin even more. When The Pope adds more rope to the mix, making her totally helpless, and imposes orgasms on her, her smile starts to fade, replaced by pure excitement and ecstasy. Scene two opens on Alexis and her amazing ass. She is in a single point inverted suspension, designed to accentuate her perfect butt. A full out assault is launched on her ass with spankings and floggings, then she is rotated and her front side gets the same treatment. At this point The Pope is wondering what this beauty looks like with a huge cock in her mouth in this position. Alexis’ throat and pussy get fucked mercilessly and the orgasms pour out of her. The final scene begins and our little girl is in a complex ground tie, leaning toward a partial suspension. A few more pieces of rope are added and then the bastinado begins. At this point Alexis is still smiling, but when The Pope introduces her to his needle, we finally see her suffer without a smile. This only makes her pussy wetter. After this excruciating pain, the final orgasms are ripped from her pussy. She’s a sweaty mess by the time The Pope has finished with her, but this little girl has suffered beautifully.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:43:06
File Size : 1584Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/cf012485fc0fd/Alexis_Taes_First_Time_Being_Tormented_In_Grueling_Bondage.mp4

Online Katrin19888

All Natural Bondage Endures Torment And Suffering With Orgasms
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2021, 12:50:39 pm »

About video: Melissa is a sexy young lady that started out wanting to know more about bondage, but quickly became a bondage girl at the hands of The Pope. The proverbially door opened and she learned things about herself that she had no idea were there. She now craves to submit to him, she needs to be restrained in his ropes, and most importantly desires his sadistic touch. She is subjected to extremely devastating bondage, that would make some tap out, yet her pussy gets wetter. The torment introduces her to a feeling that she’s never encountered before, yet she embraces the pain as it warmly overtakes her body and mind. Melissa shows her excitment and submission with uncontrollable squirting orgasms. Every scene is filled with juicy squirting orgasms to prove how authentic her experience really is.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:53:25
File Size : 1960Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ab1c3bcaf3944/All_Natural_Bondage_Endures_Torment_And_Suffering_With_Orgasms.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Angela Whites First Time In Brutal Bondage And Tormented
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2021, 05:19:45 pm »

About video: The legendary Angela White has decided that she wanted to be tied up and tormented, and only wants the best of the best. She decided that The Pope was the only one that she would bestow this honor to, and he gladly accepted. We begin with her in a standing position with her hands above her head and her legs spread with a spreader bar. As soon as The Pope puts his hands on her you can see her eyes roll back in lustful desire. This busty girl has been waiting a long time for this moment and now it’s finally here. She is flogged and clamped to get the juices flowing, her ass is spanked and her hair is pulled, yet she has the most seductive look in her eyes as he administers her punishment. She tries to not cum to prevent it from ending, but The Pope has other plans for this girl. Next Angela is pulled into the air in her first suspension and the torment begins, but this time she is subjected to brutal bastinado with foot caning and rubber bands. There is amazing breath control and then The Pope fucks her pussy into squirting orgasms. The final scene starts with Angela in the air for her second suspension of the day. She is caned all over her body and then The Pope attacks her soft soles with more bastinado which fills the dungeon with her screams of pain. She is finished off with a face fucking and then pussy fucking with more squirting orgasms. This is a day for the record books and we were thrilled that Angela decided to let us pop her bondage cherry.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:58:55
File Size : 2150Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/9d2e3097aa8c3/Angela_Whites_First_Time_In_Brutal_Bondage_And_Tormented.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Avi Love - Young, Sexy Rope Tormented And Made To Cum In Bondage
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2021, 10:31:36 pm »

About video: Young and sexy pain girl, Avi Love, finds herself in a traditional hogtie atop a steel cage. The Pope enters and begins to enjoy her body, inch by inch, to decide which part of her flesh he wants to torment first, as she lies there, helpless to resist him. Her feet grab his attention, and he wastes no time preparing her sensitive soles for immediate suffering. Rubber bands are placed around her feet, and the torment begins with non stop snaps to her soles. The crop is introduced along with other implements to ensure maximum pain. Avi is made to join in on her own withering agony as she holds the bands and waits for The Pope to instruct her as to when to release them. At the same time, he finger bangs her pussy, giving her pleasure while teasing her with impending pain. Next, Avi is put in an inverted hip suspension with her hands tied to her ankles. Her nipples are pulled and tugged on as she is swung around the dungeon. Her body is then flogged and turned a beautiful red, before her pussy is fucked and vibed for optimal orgasms. In the final scene, Avi finds herself on her back, eager for whatever comes, like the girl that she is, with her feet exposed and at the perfect location for some bastinado. The Pope pulls out all the stops as Avi’s subjected to nonstop foot torment. After more suffering from brutal pain, she’s made to cum again until she has no more to give.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:48:03
File Size : 1762Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/893f1e74e3e90/Avi_Love_-_Young,_Sexy_Rope_Tormented_And_Made_To_Cum_In_Bondage.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Begs For Extreme Bondage And Grueling Torment To Make Her Cum
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2021, 08:31:36 am »

About video: Rachael is sexy as hell and as soon as he rope touches her flesh, you can tell that she is a real rope girl. She is the kind of girl that immediately responds to the pain and bondage with a welcoming grin that says, “Hurt me more”. Every scene gets a little more intense than the last one, and Rachael pussy gushes with squirting orgasms to prove that she loves to suffer at the hands of The Pope.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:36:29
File Size : 1341Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8c96f3ff946e4/Begs_For_Extreme_Bondage_And_Grueling_Torment_To_Make_Her_Cum.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Big Booty, Blue Eyed Babe Kimber Woods In Brutal Bondage - Kimber Woods
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2021, 01:28:35 pm »

About video: Kimber is no stranger to bondage, and today her limits are going to be pushed harder than ever before. This all natural, big booty girl starts on her back on a steel table with her legs spread wide. The Pope begins by toying with her by way of extreme pressure point play. The scary part is that Kimber knew what he was doing a soon as he laid his sadistic hands on her. Throughout the entire scene Kimber is teased and then denied with pussy play in between all of the torment. Her body is flogged to the point of tapping out and then she is finally allowed to cum. Now that the orgasms have begun The Pope is going to make her have as many as possible to torment her with her own pleasure. she is stuffed with a huge cock and when she can’t handle that any more, the rest are imposed with his hands. The second scene opens and we have Kimber suspended on the wall. Clamps are put on her pussy, but quickly removed when she makes it clear that the pain is too much to bear. Next he flogs her body and turns it a bright shade of red. Now the orgasms come and again we get to see this girl writhe as her body insists on orgasming, even though it torments her. Her pussy squirts and she is flogged for making a mess on the dungeon floor, then more orgasms. The clamps are then applied to her nipples and ripped off. In the final scene Kimber is face down and her ass up in the sir for optimal punishment. Her feet are tormented with severe bastinado and then her ass is spanked. Once The Pope knows that she can no longer handle any more punishment, he destroys her pussy with even more imposed orgasms. She didn’t know that her pussy could betray her body and mind, but he did, and makes sure she remembers this lesson for the rest of her life.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:40:20
File Size : 1475Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ff60c480c3619/Big_Booty,_Blue_Eyed_Babe_Kimber_Woods_In_Brutal_Bondage_-_Kimber_Woods.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Blonde Buff Milf Helena Locke Made To Cum In Tight Rope Bondage
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2021, 05:45:21 pm »

About video: Helena Locke has an insatiable appetite. She is a hungry lady. She needs more. She demands more. Her expectations are high and frankly she is often let down. Her submissive’s tremble at the spike of her stiletto heels and usually their whimpers are enough to satiate her depraved desires. However the sadistic front that she assumes as a stern task master to thankless men is all a facade. She secretly yearns to be put in her place by a real man. She wants giant hands choking her sassy throat and smacking her perfect ass until it glows an iridescent shade of nocturnal neon pink. She crawls into The Pope’s dungeon and begs to be treated like a wanton girl who needs to be taught a lesson. And The Pope is only too happy to oblige. He wastes no time and strips her naked and ties her tanned skin and toned muscles with severe rope bondage. Blindfolded and helpless Helena is completely exposed to his sadistic fetishes. Nipple clamps pinch down on small and natural breasts. The Pope yanks on them mercilessly as he flogs her back with heavy leather flogger. She yelps and tries to cry out in pain but the gag in her mouth stifles her pleas for mercy. Now that he has her attention The Pope flips her onto her back and begins to tenderize the front of her body a thick vinyl club and a mean bamboo cane. He attacks her breasts and nipples and you can hear the wind as it rushes out of her taut and exposed lungs with every dull thud of The Pope’s wicked tools of impact play. Then before she can catch her breath Helena is strung up in a full suspension with her legs spread wide open. Her exposed pussy and clit are like red bull’s eyes and The Pope’s laser sights focus on these tender targets. With a black leather riding crop he works her girl hole over making her squirm and scream as the endorphins rush through her body. Breathless and desperate for release Helena begs for mercy and The Pope obliges by cramming a vibrator onto her swollen and hungry pussy. The Hitachi relentlessly stimulates her to heights of pleasure as The Pope rips multiple orgasms from the depths of Helena’s soul. Soon the orgasms become painful, unwanted, and overwhelming but once the flood gates open they don’t stop. And just when she couldn’t cum again The Pope flips her into a doggystyle position so he can focus on her divine and firm ass. He works it over and and turns it red with his gigantic man hands. Her pussy begins to drip as every spank makes Helena wetter and wetter. Her whole body trembles as she thanks The Pope for his attention. And in one last monumental quake of orgasmitic bliss, Helena cums all over The Popes fingers as he works her g-spot like a skilled plumper probing the hidden depths of Helena’s darkest masochistic desires.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:53:04
File Size : 1939Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/30829f31bd4b1/Blonde_Buff_Milf_Helena_Locke_Made_To_Cum_In_Tight_Rope_Bondage.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Bound Slave Cherry Torn Tormented In Rope Bondage And Multiple Orgasms
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2021, 10:20:02 pm »

About video: She is back. legend Cherry Torn returns to submit to sadist extraordinaire The Pope. A female slave such as Cherry doesn’t need much of a warm up, so The Pope wastes no time and digs into his captive masochistic girl right away. With severe and painful clover clamps attached to her nipples, The Pope begins to smack her tits, feet, and ass with a stiff leather riding crop. Cherry is a pain girl and even as she shrieks from the searing pain, her pussy grows wet and excited from the impact play. The corporal punishment builds as The Pope torments her tits and yanks the clamps from her nipples. As the pain courses through her body, The Pope crams a hitachi onto her swollen and sensitive clit sending her into a frenzy of involuntary orgasms. As she is cumming the first of her multiple orgasms the sadist clamps his massive hands over her throat and chokes as her body trembles from cumming. Before she can catch her breath, Cherry is suspended in the middle of the room with only one knee perched on a small sliver of wood. The Pope ties her tits via clover clamps to a post on the other side of the room and relishes in her pain as he adds weights to the nipples clamps. He digs into her feet with the sharp end of a metal spike and torments her tender soles without mercy. As she hyperventilates from the pain The Pope stuffs her tiny pink pussy with a giant dildo which makes her quiver with delight. As her g-spot gets stimulated, she begs to cum but this only makes The Pope laugh because he relishes orgasm denial. He relentlessly pounds her pussy with the dildo and finally lets her cum until the pain of multiple orgasms becomes completely overwhelming and transcendental. Next she is tied standing straight up to a pole. The Pope loves predicament bondage and ties a crotch rope to her sensitive pussy and dangles two heavy bowling balls from the other end. This makes Cherry thrust her pelvis forward to try and relieve the pain of the pussy rope that is bisecting her tender and swollen clit. Just when she relaxes and surrenders to the bondage, The Pope jams a vibrator onto the rope that is running directly over her clit. She screams from the pain and begs for mercy. And The Pope is only too willing and makes her cum unwillingly from the intense pain that becomes pleasure. To finish her day, Cherry lays back and allows her legs to be tied and pulled out to the side with tight and restrictive rope bondage. The Pope switches back and forth between whipping her pussy with a leather flogger and stimulating her clit with a hitachi. As the pleasure and pain mounts, Cherry looses herself in the experience as orgasm after orgasm is ripped from her unwilling, squirting pussy.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:44:25
File Size : 1622Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/42af658d647c0/Bound_Slave_Cherry_Torn_Tormented_In_Rope_Bondage_And_Multiple_Orgasms.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Brand New Ebony Demi Sutra Gets Tied And Tormented - Demi Sutra
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2021, 07:50:49 am »

About video: Demi has been doing porn for a bit, but she is brand new to us here. She contacted The Pope and begged for him to tie her up and use her like a good little girl, and we get to see it. She doesn’t think of herself as a pain girl, but rather more of a rope bunny. Without hesitation, The Pope starts the day with Demi in a side suspension with her legs spread wide. She is flogged all over her body and the room slowly fills with moans and screams. Her pussy is abused by way of constant vibe action making her orgasm hard. Once she catches her breath from all of the vibration, The Pope throat fucks her before shoving the massive dildo inside of her tight little pussy and fucking her into an orgasm overload. Next, Demi finds herself in another suspension, but this time she is inverted with her legs spread. Her nipples are pinched and pulled to torment her. All of her body weight pulls back making the torment almost unbearable. Once The Pope has had his fill of toying with her, he grabs the vibe and administers non stop orgasms until she cannot handle it any longer. He steps away, only to return with with a 12 pound bowling ball to attach to her neck rope. More orgasms are ripped from her pussy and she convulses with ecstasy as she cums uncontrollably. Demi is a playful little creature, so she is made to twerk her sexy ass to entertain The Pope while in bondage. A large metal hook is brought in and he makes Demi suck on it to get it wet enough to shove into her pussy. It’s then tied to her neck and then the zapper is used to continue the ass entertainment. She is finished off with more orgasms, that have proven to be more torment than anything else.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:46:15
File Size : 1706Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/46f311d8e4e05/Brand_New_Ebony_Demi_Sutra_Gets_Tied_And_Tormented_-_Demi_Sutra.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Brazilian Gina Valentina Endures Brutal Torment In Bondage
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2021, 12:35:34 pm »

About video: Gina Valentina begins in a standing position with her arms box tied behind her. She has been here before and knows what to expect, but that doesn’t lighten the blow at all. She knows exactly what The Pope is capable of doing, and that has her a little on edge. He enters and goes straight for her nipples, which has Gina wincing in pain as he squeezes them. Her flesh falls prey to his leather flogger and hands as he inflicts pain and suffering on our little Gina. The Pope then ties one of her legs up to the rig so that he can enjoy her sweet pussy and not be disturbed by her trying to close her legs. Next, he adds a stocking over her head, which is then tied up too. Now she is completely helpless, and The Pope assaults her pussy with finger banging and a magic wand. She begs for him to stop and screams at the top of her lungs when he makes her cum even more. Next, we have Gina in a hogtie suspension with her arms held out with bamboo. She has to endure nipple torment, as well as bastinado until she can no longer take the pain. Her
pussy is vibed until she can no longer handle her orgasms. Next, we have her on the floor with one leg tied to a wooden column, and the other pulled as wide as we could get them. Her arms are stretched and restrained away from her body, and now The Pope can have his way again. He enters with his cat-o-nine tails and wreaks havoc on her flesh with unforgiving strikes that instantly turn bright red. Next, there is the cane, and Gina cannot stop screaming in agonizing pain. Before he finishes with her, he fucks her pussy and throat to overload her even more. The day still isn’t over for our little girl, because The Pope is not going to stop until Gina is completely wrecked. She is tied to the rig and sat atop the sybian. He turns it up quickly, and we get to see Gina succumb to her orgasms

Info file :
Runtime : 00:43:56
File Size : 1613Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/538c6dcf9ab9f/Brazilian_Gina_Valentina_Endures_Brutal_Torment_In_Bondage.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Brutal Hair Suspension, Grueling Bondage, Torment, And Orgasms
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2021, 04:52:38 pm »

About video: There are a lot of ways to torment your submissive or pain girl, but when you do it with the bondage alone, you’ve done something. Mia begins in a basic standing position, but when her heels are removed and then her entire body lifted off of the ground by her hair only, you see how dedicated this girl is to suffering. She suffers in every position from a multitude of punishments and torment before she is made to have screaming orgasms.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:42:27
File Size : 1559Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7bf469f9b5930/Brutal_Hair_Suspension,_Grueling_Bondage,_Torment,_And_Orgasms.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Brutal Predicament Bondage Devastates Kira Noir
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2021, 10:12:59 pm »

About video: Kira has decided that she wants to take her shoots to the next level with The Pope. There will be no warm ups, no taking it easy, and no manageable bondage. This time she will suffer from the bondage in every scene, but then The Pope enters and everything escalates. This is a situation that she wanted, and she is going to suffer through every grueling second of it. The first predicament contorts her body and holds it in a position that tests her capability to withstand brutal bondage. Just for his sadistic kicks, The Pope adds some nipple clamps and then slowly pulls them off of her delicate nipples. The suspension is going to be the part she never forgets. She hangs from her chest and her knee. She struggles to breath as the rope constricts around her chest. She finds a way to get through the scene as she is fucked in her pussy and mouth, after being tormented. Kira has made it this far and only has one more to go, but that doesn’t mean this will be any easier. The strappado pushes her body down on the box leaving her holes open and vulnerable. Kira is subjected to brutal impact from floggers and canes before her pussy and ass get a relentless fucking.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:34:43
File Size : 1269Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/17aef8a2fd988/Brutal_Predicament_Bondage_Devastates_Kira_Noir.mp4