Author Topic: Bondage & Torture Videos  (Read 84685 times)

Online Katrin19888

Olga Sensitive Nipples On The Red Cow Milker
« Reply #1020 on: May 19, 2022, 10:14:01 pm »

About video: Olga has perfect udders for face-down milking. When lying down on the milking bed, her nipples point straight down. Her huge nipples (made bigger by many sessions here are very sensitive. So it would be a very harsh session for her if the farmer sensitizes her nipples even more before using the most powerful milking machine on her. And yet, that’s exactly what he did. Do not try this at home! Extremely sensitive nipples getting milked with this much pressure is only for experienced, like Olga. Maybe the farmer should have added some sexual stimulation to help Olga. Poor girl

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:10:01
File Size : 1092Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC[/color]
https://k2s.cc/file/9cb148af3b8fe/Olga_Sensitive_Nipples_On_The_Red_Cow_Milker.mp4
:)

Online Katrin19888

Test Sweetie Plum
« Reply #1021 on: May 20, 2022, 08:27:37 am »

About video: Young Sweetie Plum emailed us if she could be a HuCow. Of course! Anyone can come to the barn and try if they want to belong to the herd. But when she arrived, Sweetie wasn’t so sure anymore. She nervously touched the big collar and the nipple clamps that were waiting for her, next to her contract. And there was a pink buttplug and some lube too! We could see her doubt, but after a brief moment she actually signed the contract! There was no way back now. Sweetie stripped naked and waited for things to come…
What a cute body she has! First step was to insert the jewel butt plug, which she did without being asked. It seems she understood what she came for. With the collar and nipple clamps added, she presented herself for inspection. Sweetie looked so proud!
Soon, she was led into the barn, crawling on all fours, leashed by the farmer. After some more inspection, she was instructed to climb onto the milking frame, where she got strapped in tight. Such a small body with cute udders! Sweetie was still smiling, excited at the thought of getting milked and vibrated. The magic wand was turned on, which she REALLY enjoyed. A ballgag was added, and then the milking machine came in!! Sweetie moaned hard when the full sucion power was applied to her nipples. More painful at first than she had anticipated, but the magic wand helped her to get over the initial shock. With a nice long hard session, the farmer got her used to the machine. Tiny Sweety was exhausted after her milking. It was definitely what she had been looking for, but will she join the herd, or was it just a challenge for her? We will see if she comes back

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:50
File Size : 1500Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/aea4653ddecaf/Test_Sweetie_Plum.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Thiccy Niccy Udder Press
« Reply #1022 on: May 20, 2022, 01:15:19 pm »

About video: Thiccy Niccy is one of the resident, here and she gets treated well. Regular massages and milkings, in addition to free accommodation and food! What more could a devoted HuCow want! Niccy is beautiful, with her pierced septum and pierced nipples. Today, she gets to try a new milking position: the standing frame. A new device is locked onto her (it locks in the back): the udder press! This clamps her beautiful udders flat in a permanent squeeze which will help maintain pressure on her udders for milking. The farmer oils her skin as always, and then the electronic breast training machine with goat milker cups is put to work, extending those pierced nipples to at least double size! To stimulate her even more, a magic wand is running continuously between her legs, increasing her hormone production (but making it very hard to remain standing). Soon, we will get milk from Niccy, we just know it! We just have to keep up her daily routine

Info file :
Runtime : 00:08:02
File Size : 875Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/df4076fad05dd/Thiccy_Niccy_Udder_Press.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Vinas Exercise
« Reply #1023 on: May 20, 2022, 04:40:37 pm »

About video: Our popular HuCow Vina has been in the herd for a long time. She grew from a curious 19-year old into the HuCow she is today, with her udders four times as large. She was drawn to the farm for some reason, and now she is a happy HuCow. Vina has been well fed, and she is starting to get a bit heavy. Of course, until we get our outdoors HuCow location, it is quite hard to give our herd enough exercise. So we put a bike in the barn, and made Vina burn some calories! Of course, there is no reason she can’t get milked during her fitness session, so we hooked her nipples up to a milker while she was peddling away. Very efficient

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:03
File Size : 989Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/42006b5b900bb/Vinas_Exercise.mp4

Online Katrin19888

Alice Maze French Cow
« Reply #1024 on: May 20, 2022, 08:51:46 pm »

About video: A new French HuCow was delivered to the farm. We can’t understand her, but the milking language is universal. First up: the intake assessment. Alice seems to have very juice and soft udders. Her nipples are ultra sensitive, which means she is going to have a very hard time here. She will need a lot of training (and bondage) to get through the sessions. At least the farmer distracts her with a magic wand today, and Alice reaches a super intense orgasm, making incredible moo-ing sounds while her udders are pumped at full power for the expansion test. Will she become a resident? Maybe! She certainly has a lot of potential and her udders are very promising! Alice is submissive, but still a bit reluctant, and when we will put her on a nipple milker next time, she will most likely suffer a lot

Info file :
File Type : Mp4
Runtime : 00:12:31
File Size : 1362Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/699e70ccd1186/Alice_Maze_French_Cow

Online Katrin19888

Arabella Udder Press
« Reply #1025 on: May 21, 2022, 08:42:41 am »

About video: The farmer has Arabella locked in a super tight metal corset. Her udders are in the udder press, designed to squeeze more milk towards the nipples. He keeps tightening the udder press! Arabella is helpless to stop him, as she gets chained to the milking stand, ready for her daily session. The milking process is quite painful when your udders are clamped tightly. This makes the nipples more erect and they get sucked further into the cups. Arabella gets gagged with a massive 2 inch gag. Her life is now only milking and udder torture. She is getting used to it

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:03
File Size : 988Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8e1c606800f55/Arabella_Udder_Press

Online Katrin19888

Bella Demi Cow Versus Goat
« Reply #1026 on: May 21, 2022, 01:09:23 pm »

About video: Ever since Bella signed up to be a HuCow, she is at peace. She has found the life she was looking for! Her huge udders are finally getting the treatment they always needed. Her friend Demi wasn’t planning to become a HuCow, but when she saw how much her friend was enjoying it, she became curious and a trusty supporter for her friend. Now they are stabled together. They couldn’t be happier! The farmer literally has his hands full with these two, massaging them, oiling them, and milking them. Today, we are featuring a unique experiment, never seen before on the internet: a cow milker AND a goat milker. Who will have the biggest nipples at the end? It’s not a battle though, these love each other. Bella and Demi take care of each other’s udders at the end, massaging and suckling their painful teats. We should never separate this duo

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:07
File Size : 999Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/38e4bf307c337/Bella_Demi_Cow_Versus_Goat

Online Katrin19888

Denise Oral Training
« Reply #1027 on: May 21, 2022, 04:45:42 pm »

About video: 18 year old Denise is now a permanent HuCow and she will need a lot of training. The farmer likes to combine a few things, like nipple enlargement and oral training, to make the sessions more efficient. Of course, there has been discussion if breeding and oral training are supposed to be part of the pure HuCow lifestyle training, but here we definitely think that they should be. Denise needs to learn to be a good submissive, as well as an obedient HuCow. And the farmer (of course) would like some pleasure in return for his hard work. Please discuss in the comments if you think this should be part of the training more often

Info file :
Runtime : 00:06:40
File Size : 729Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/193f5a7a886c5/Denise_Oral_Training

Online Katrin19888

Kitty Wants To Change Her Mind
« Reply #1028 on: May 21, 2022, 09:54:01 pm »

About video: New cute HuCow Kitty emailed us, she was curious about becoming a HuCow. It’s all very exciting until you are actually in the barn, then it might get a bit scary. It’s real now for Kitty! Clamped and gagged, she waits for what’s to come. She already spotted the red cow milker of course. Surely the farmer isn’t going to use the most powerful milker in her first session? Kitty got more and more nervous! Too late to turn back now, she gets strapped to the frame, escape is impossible. To prepare her for the harsh nipple torture to come, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it tightly onto her clit. Her udders are oiled. It’s as real as it gets now! Protesting and moaning, Kitty gets milked by the high vacuum power of the red cow milker. There is no mercy, even though she wants to change her mind at this point. Poor Kitty, she definitely learned a lesson: be careful what you wish for

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:20
File Size : 1342Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8e85f75a99cae/Kitty_Wants_To_Change_Her_Mind

Online Katrin19888

Manuela On The Milking Bed
« Reply #1029 on: May 22, 2022, 08:17:55 am »

About video: Manuela, the most well trained redhead HILF is back! If you are not sure what a HILF is, someone in the comment section will probably help you out. This mature HuCow is incredibly well trained. She has done quite a few private sessions now (want to be a farmer?), and she is very obedient and patient. Breeding, oral, she is used for everything around here. And of course for milking. We are almost there, she is starting to produce drops and soon she will be completely induced. Today, she is going on the milking bed for a round on the goat milker with her big freckled udders. Manuela obediently does whatever the farmer wants, it is all fine with her. Except one thing: she wishes he wouldn’t put clover clamps on her sensitive nipples after every session, that REALLY hurts A LOT

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:26
File Size : 1135Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3c403a83d05bb/Manuela_On_The_Milking_Bed

Online Katrin19888

Thiccy Niccy Hogtied Milking
« Reply #1030 on: May 22, 2022, 12:47:56 pm »

About video: Our resident HuCow Thiccy Niccy is usually the test subject for new milking frames. She is used to our crazy builds, and this time she will be the first to try the new ‘flying hogtie bench’. Very high off the floor, so it is a little bit scary! The farmer hogcuffs Niccy on the frame and then pulls her head back by attaching a rope to her harness gag. Her pierced udders are dangling down. Perfect position for the new compact cow milker, a very powerful machine! Niccy can’t suppress a muffled surprised sound when the machine’s vacuum takes a hold of her nipples. The farmer even stops mid-session to check her nipples, then reapplies the machine on Thiccy Niccy’s udders. She is such an obedient and patient HuCow now! The farmer can really do anything to her and she will obey. Maybe it is time for oral service training next?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:29
File Size : 1037Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/43a4f838f02d3/Thiccy_Niccy_Hogtied_Milking

Online Katrin19888

Beverly Hills - Bubbles 720p
« Reply #1031 on: May 22, 2022, 05:12:06 pm »

About video: Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head. The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent

Info file :
Runtime : 00:47:21
File Size : 718Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/f9cb322d99083/Beverly_Hills_-_Bubbles_720p

Online Katrin19888

Beverly Hills - Neck Hoist Chain 720p
« Reply #1032 on: May 22, 2022, 10:43:31 pm »

About video: A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees. To begin she must undress

Info file :
Runtime : 00:40:43
File Size : 616Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/77732c20135a9/Beverly_Hills_-_Neck_Hoist_Chain_720p

Online Katrin19888

Brooke Johnson - Neophobia Episode 3 1080p
« Reply #1033 on: May 23, 2022, 08:14:37 am »

About video: Brooke Johnson is haunted by the distorted faces staring back at her, wondering what became of them. She is bound on a bed in metal shackles, wearing a pig mask. The monster returns and she fears the worst. The pain begins but the pleasure quickly follows. Maybe things aren’t so bad? When the monster finishes playing with Brooke, she’s stored in a cage in the basement. Brooke makes too much noise while the monster is relaxing upstairs so he comes down to remind her what happens when she’s not quiet

Info file :
Runtime : 00:41:46
File Size : 1531Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/67d79a8560dff/Brooke_Johnson_-_Neophobia_Episode_3_1080p

Online Katrin19888

Cowgirl - Cowshow 1080p
« Reply #1034 on: May 23, 2022, 12:49:33 pm »

About video: CowGirl is the consummate Guinea pig in the PD laboratory. She is so open to trying anything.
Holes, holes everywhere — oh what to do. Well, put six of them on display. They want to audition for let them watch a class act.
He steadies her as she wobbles in six inch heels out to the pussy spot. She’s dressed in a flourishing floral dress. He must have grabbed her off a street in Manhattan as she strutted about.
Not to be undone by the fashionistas in Manhattan he presents her to the members with his own ensemble. He must have rummaged through the trash. She is wrapped in a 6 mil garbage bag sealed with silver duck tap wrapped in a criss-cross pattern.
Unwrapping the package took some time. When he gets to the head we see that the skull hole is stuffed with a plumbing tube wrapped in a crotch napkin. This is all sealed with another layer of surgical tape.
The experiment of the day examines the efficacy of sucking on your own pussy with a tube attached to the plumbing pipe sealed in the head hole.
He is so exited about trying out his new pear gags. He fashioned them on his wood lathe; soaked them in beeswax and with the wooden screws now turns them into the tender holes of his latest flesh pod. They worked

Info file :
Runtime : 00:41:32
File Size : 1515Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f0ea98c677c21/Cowgirl_-_Cowshow_1080p

Online Katrin19888

Cowgirl - Cowtest 1 720p
« Reply #1035 on: May 23, 2022, 05:19:36 pm »

About video: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage girl that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another

Info file :
Runtime : 00:44:40
File Size : 677Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7cb72ecb0362a/Cowgirl_-_Cowtest_1_720p

Online Katrin19888

Cowgirl - Cowtest 2 720p
« Reply #1036 on: May 23, 2022, 09:18:35 pm »

About video: I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage girl that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:51:32
File Size : 783Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/89ea0c1e58f80/Cowgirl_-_Cowtest_2_720p

Online Katrin19888

Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used Part 1 720p
« Reply #1037 on: May 24, 2022, 07:53:22 am »

About video: Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams. Her feet are not the only easy access through her cage. Her face and pussy are easy to fuck when she is in no position to resist. PD can do anything he wants to her pussy and she is helpless to stop him. It only takes a small vibrator to make her beg for the privilege of cumming on his cock. she comes fast. As soon as he gives her the word Dia cums so hard that she is left whimpering and crying

Info file :
Runtime : 00:48:32
File Size : 730Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c8beb478dfe79/Dia_Zerva_-_Caught_To_Be_Used_Part_1_720p

Online Katrin19888

Farm 4 1080p
« Reply #1038 on: May 24, 2022, 01:56:19 pm »

About video: The farmer in black strikes again and continues with his mission to transform spoiled city girls into wet, wanton bondage girls. Stolen from their comfortable homes, 49, 412, and 731 are first introduced to PD's barn. While 49 stands with arms held in strappado, 412 wallows in the moldy hay below. 731, dragged out to join the others, is folded into a ball tie and pulled close to watch as 49 is stripped and her bare pussy is beaten. Bent over with necks tied to a ladder and ankles bound together, the girls take advantage of their moment alone to discuss their predicament. Still shocked by their situation, they fail to notice the coincidental similarity of their numerical names. Choking and gasping, they struggle as their backs ache and legs weaken. Returning, PD administers a good ass beating to distract them from their other problems. In order to save her own butt, each girl must choose the flogger's next recipient. They endure their pain stoically in order to save their friends. Satisfied with their teary faces and red asses, PD leaves them to keep each other company once again. Separated from the others, 49 is walked outside and tied down straddling a metal house. The sharp-pointed roof digs into her crotch, but there is nothing she can do to relieve the pressure. After her painful ride, she is locked inside the house and left to wonder what comes next. A harsh hogtie serves as a welcome change, despite the itchy hay that irritates her skin. Done using her, PD stuffs a gag in 49's mouth and shoves her back into her box, locking her away for the night. Stretched out in a cage, 731 is faced with a different dilemma. Sweating and restless under the hot summer sun, she waits anxiously to be released. Approaching in chains, 412 arrives to take care of her, offering water and fingering her burning clit. Task completed, 412 clanks away, leaving 731 to enjoy her solitary confinement. With morning's long-awaited arrival, 49 is released from her house only to be bound into another grueling situation. Spread-eagled and staked out, she is powerless against PD's roaming hands and the additional ropes that squeeze brutally against her neck and crotch. Later, still reclined in her cage, 731 is dragged behind the tractor to follow PD as he performs his daily chores. 412, alone in the barn, switches between the awkward positions her bondage allows, wishing for any alternative torment. Soon enough, 412's wish is granted; stuffed into a barrel, she takes a bumpy roll down a hill. At the bottom, she is tied over the barrel with legs spread, leaving her holes open and available. PD takes exploits the inviting position, stuffing a hook in her ass and using a dildo to fuck her pussy. After smacking her exposed backside with the elephant trunk, he leaves her there, whimpering with holes filled. Hanging in the barn balanced on tiptoe, 49 begs for a change. So she is crammed into a tiny cage with head also enclosed in metal. Suspended, she is at PD's mercy as he heats her feet with a lighter and penetrates her mouth and pussy with a dildo. She's left impaled on the dildo to relish her captivity. Put to work after her rest, 49 rolls a 412-filled barrel into the barn. Forced to totter atop it with the support of a noose, 49 begs her friend not to move, choking desperate pleas as she strangles. But eventually 412 becomes restless and shifts the barrel while readjusting her position, leaving 49 hanging. Rolling back, 412 replaces the barrel just in time for PD's arrival. Locked back in her cage, 49 looks on and uselessly protests as 412 is tied and tortured. Fettered upside down in an X, 412 is spread and ready for a dose of pain and pleasure. Finally, after enjoying a couple of days of good old fashioned farm fun, 49 and 412 give into their true nature. Bound side by side with legs spread and tied overhead, the two girls drip with anticipation and moan with desire as PD finally gives them the release they need

Info file :
Runtime : 00:43:08
File Size : 1547Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/1de1803705ad5/Farm_4_1080p

Online Katrin19888

Hazel Hypnotic - Transporter 1080p
« Reply #1039 on: May 24, 2022, 05:06:42 pm »

About video: OT monitors Hazel’s dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her pussy. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water

Info file :
Runtime : 00:35:37
File Size : 2082Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c14a65d8fd5ea/Hazel_Hypnotic_-_Transporter_1080p