Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 116317 times)

Online stachoo

Guard The Door Doggie
« Reply #5040 on: August 17, 2022, 06:37:24 pm »
Guard The Door Doggie

Starring: Princess Jennifer

General:
Name: MAS_Guard The Door Doggie
Format: mp4
Size: 345 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:29, 8598 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Guard doggy guards the door. That's what he does when Princess Jennifer is away, he waits by the door for her to come home to him. Now that she has returned he can grovel at her feet, worship her, and be humiliated by her which he loves. He even does doggy tricks for princess to show what a devoted fool he is. Good doggy!

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Spit From Two Girls
« Reply #5041 on: August 17, 2022, 07:37:27 pm »
Spit From Two Girls

Starring: Leya Falcon, Jessie Parker

General:
Name: MAS_Spit From Two Girls
Size: 186.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:28, 7331 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

This slave willingly offers his mouth to both Leya and Jessie for them to use it as they see fit. That's because to these girls a male mouth is good for depositing all sorts of female waste into it. Today it will be spit, and lots of it straight from their mouth to his. Good pig, swallow their waste, now open up because they have more for you.

Category: SPITTING
Related Categories: SPITTING

Download:

Online stachoo

Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 9
« Reply #5042 on: August 17, 2022, 08:41:28 pm »
Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 9

Starring: Marie McCray, Karmen Karma, Tysen Rich

General:
Name: MAS_Teaching My Girlfriends 3, Part 9
Size: 527.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:59, 9058 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

This poor slave has been brutalized by these girls, and unfortunately for him it looks like the festival of pain will continue. I've filmed many occasions where a girl experienced at femdom teaches new girls about the lifestyle but never have I seen a group of students be so ruthless and into hurting the male slave! They all put on some pretty high heels and begin to him yet again, this time trampling him with little care for the permanent scars they are inflicting on his skin. While he screams the girls laugh, it's pure enjoyment for them as Marie, Tysen and Karmen leave their marks on him for him to remember for years to come.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: TRAMPLING

Download:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 06:46:50 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Throwback - Halloween Ball Busting Game Part 1
« Reply #5043 on: August 18, 2022, 05:32:19 am »
Throwback - Halloween Ball Busting Game Part 1

General:
Name: VAR_Throwback - Halloween Ball Busting Game Part 1
Size: 582.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:19, 6986 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

ItΓÇÖs Halloween, and Team Ball-Buster is ready to celebrate the occasion as only they can. Dressed in sexy,
skimpy Halloween costumes, Lady Shayne and Jenna set out to have a blast at the expense of some stupid
fuckers balls. They make a game of their antics and decide the number of kicks, punches and knee shots at a
literal roll of the dice. Watch this loser of theirs turn red, and yell out in agony while these two hot ladies laugh
at his expense, taking shot after shot to his nasty, stupid candy sack. DonΓÇÖt you just love Halloween?

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: THREESOMES, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION, CBT.
Keywords: costumes, beatdowns, mixed fighting, body busting, femdom, ballabuse, crotchabuse, brat girls, powerful woman, giantess, nurse uniform, victory pose, wet look, leather, humiliation.

Download:

Online stachoo

Throwback - Triple Team Christmas
« Reply #5044 on: August 18, 2022, 06:35:28 am »
Throwback - Triple Team Christmas

General:
Name: VAR_Throwback - Triple Team Christmas
Size: 395.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:37, 7037 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps

Christmas is a very special time of year. We all spend it in different ways. Some like to sit around a roaring
fire with their cherished loved ones, some like to go tobogganing, or skiing, taking in the magical cheer of the
holiday weather. And others, like the useless jizzbag in this video, spend it getting the family jewels crushed
into crumbs by a trio of the meanest and hottest elves from SantaΓÇÖs workshop. Goddess Crystal, Princess
Angel and Mistress Lexi clearly enjoy delivering gifts to all the naughty boys. By gifts we of course mean
mercilessly hoofing his jingle balls again and again until he yells out in extreme pain. What better way to
finish off the year than by obliterating the ball sack you donΓÇÖt need anyways?

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, CBT, KICKING, FEMDOM.
Keywords: latex, leather, pvc, vinyl, 2 on 1, 3 vs 1, multiple women, brat girls, challenges, powerful woman, kneeing, foot domination, domination, grabbing, brutal.

Download:

Online stachoo

Nice N Swollen
« Reply #5045 on: August 18, 2022, 07:37:34 am »
Nice N Swollen

General:
Name: VAR_Nice N Swollen
Size: 377.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:22, 6949 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

possible. This terrifying red head is both beautiful and deeply cruel to anyone brave (or stupid)
enough to lie down defenseless in front of her, balls up and wide open to her use as she sees fit. Today we have some phony brave, bloated loser offering up his so-called "manhood" for Aspasia to pummel,
pound, punish and utterly destroy with her freakishly strong hands, covered in black leather opera
gloves.

Related Categories: CBT, REDHEADS, FEMDOM, DOMINATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: humiliation, female domination, femme domme, domination, supremacy, strong, dominant, female, happy, ballabuse, sexy, fetish, cockabuse, gloves, aspasia.

Download:

Online stachoo

Explode Under My Knees
« Reply #5046 on: August 18, 2022, 08:42:13 am »
Explode Under My Knees

General:
Name: VAR_Explode Under My Knees
Size: 227.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:24, 7007 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps

Slave Vic asked for a custom clip order that focused on my sexy knees busting his tiny balls, so that's exactly what I do in this clip. If you're into small penis humiliation and ballbusting, then this clip is right up your alley. I reach down to check out his package, and can't help but laugh in his face at how TINY it is. I really feel as though I'm doing the world a favour when I proceed to climb on top of him and knee his balls into his stomach. BOOTS 2 BALLS, Miss Queens XoX

Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, CBT, HUMILIATION, SMALL TESTICLE HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: ballabuse, crotchabuse, latex, liquid latex, pleather, leather, pvc, vinyl, femdom, rubber, fetish clothing, high heels, wet look, shiny, metallic.

Download:

Online stachoo

Secret Agent Ballbuster Teams with Officer Queens to Bust Some Nuts...
« Reply #5047 on: August 18, 2022, 09:45:32 am »
Secret Agent Ballbuster Teams with Officer Queens to Bust Some Nuts (Part 1 of 2)

General:
Name: VAR_Secret Agent Ballbuster Teams with Officer Queens to Bust Some Nuts (Part 1 of 2)
Size: 338.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:34, 6995 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps

Hey Losers! Angelina Foxx here, and I'm happy to see my clips reaching Top Selling status every single time! To cement my new position here at Girls Next Door I was granted the role of Secret Agent Ballbuster (a character formerly played by Princess Summer), and I have to say I fit into the skin tight vinyl catsuit PERFECTLY (except these big pesky boobs keep popping out!) Jokes! Well buy this HOT new clip and support Queens and I as we crush this guys balls for trying to steal a precious artifact. The thief calls us "bitches", which really pisses us off and causes us to kick the XXX out of him (but mostly his balls)!

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, COSTUMES, CORPORAL BDSM.
Keywords: ballabuse, crotchabuse, kicking, latex, catsuits, leather, pleather, rubber, liquid latex, pvc, vinyl, short skirts, humiliation, femdom, ball stomping.

Download:

Online stachoo

Secret Agent Ballbuster Teams with Officer Queens to Bust Some Nuts...
« Reply #5048 on: August 18, 2022, 10:48:06 am »
Secret Agent Ballbuster Teams with Officer Queens to Bust Some Nuts (Part 2 of 2)

General:
Name: VAR_Secret Agent Ballbuster Teams with Officer Queens to Bust Some Nuts (Part 2 of 2)
Size: 324.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:16, 7011 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.000 fps

In the long awaited conclusion of this epic best seller clip, Officer Queens and I finish what we started in Part 1. This pathetic robber is already flat on his back holding his aching balls so we decide to boot him HARD in the balls, over and over. We put his legs open and alternate BOOTS 2 BALLS! We even step down on them and lean in until we feel a POP! BAHAHA! He's on the ground crying, but we're not done yet. Queens throws him onto the couch where we take turns CRUSHING his manhood with our knees. Luckily for us, it's still not over. We push this helpless creature up against the wall so we can further destroy his balls with repeated knees to the crotch! We finish him off with our famous DOUBLE KNEE and HOLD finisher, and drive our knee caps into his nuts until he blacks out (hopefully from a RUPTURED nut). LMAO!

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, FETISH CLOTHING, CORPORAL BDSM.
Keywords: police, catsuit, rubber, vinyl, pvc, leather, latex, liquid latex, wet look, foot domination, femdom, ballabuse, crotchabuse, ball stomping, humiliation.

Download:

Online stachoo

Salt in the Wounds
« Reply #5049 on: August 18, 2022, 11:55:50 am »
Salt in the Wounds

General:
Name: AMG_SaltInTheWounds_BetterColorVersion(6 Mbps HD 720-30p Video)
Format: wmv
Size: 832.56 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:11, 5945 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Salt In The Wounds

This is one of the most BRUTAL trampling clips I have EVER shot. And that is saying something for ME considering some of the cruel things I've done to My slaves! LOL.
If you are into trampling you NEED to see this clip. It is 18 minutes of needle-thin stiletto trample abuse. With some really good close-ups of My heels- like when I am standing full weight on the slave's NECK! And I even pour salt in his wounds (literally!) and then RUB IT IN under My heels!! HAHA I LOVED it! I even pour some lime juice on it to make it REALLY sting...he was in absolute agony underneath Me...which is how it SHOULD be for a SLAVE.
Of course, he worships Me for it afterward...

Girls:
Goddess Randi

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: high heels, pantyhose/stockings, foot fetish, female domination, trampling.

Download:

Online stachoo

Halloween Beat-Down! -Just the Ball Busting
« Reply #5050 on: August 18, 2022, 12:56:29 pm »
Halloween Beat-Down! -Just the Ball Busting

General:
Name: AMG_HalloweenBeatdown-Ballbusting_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video, 5.1 Surround)
Size: 481.49 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:55, 7758 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: FFFE, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Halloween Beat-Down! - Just The Ballbusting

This is just the ballbusting part of the clip "Halloween Beatdown" for those only into ballbusting fetish. For the full clip and description, scroll down and download the full version of the clip below for only a few dollars more.

Girls:
Goddess Randi
Princess PERFECTION
Empress Jennifer

Category: COSTUMES
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: cbt, ball abuse, female domination, femdom, ballbusting

Download:

Online stachoo

A Throne is Not Enough
« Reply #5051 on: August 18, 2022, 02:00:00 pm »
A Throne is Not Enough

General:
Name: AMG_AThroneIsntGoodEnough-FINAL_(Internet HD 720p)_0
Size: 389.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:37, 8006 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

A Throne Is Not Enough

Princess Leya from Men Are Slaveshas stopped by Mean Girl Manor to "house sit" while the Mean Girls are on a slave-paid vacation. She decides to sit in the famous "Mean Girl Pink Throne"- but just sitting in the throne is not enough. She decides to throw a couple of worthless slaves from the Manor underneath it to give her more height and prestige.
And she makes sure that the back legs of the throne are positioned right on the creatures' groins- to drill into them with every passing minute her superiority as a female as they feel her weight driving the throne's legs into their bodies beneath her. (And Princess Leya is not a small girl! Not to mention the throne itself is very heavy...) This is just the beginning for the slaves as Princess Leya begins to make herself "comfortable" at Mean Girl Manor...

Category: BALL STOMPING

Download:

Online stachoo

I like kicking men in the balls
« Reply #5052 on: August 18, 2022, 03:05:52 pm »
I like kicking men in the balls

Starring: Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1435-I like kicking men in the balls
Size: 243.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:53, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Nikki's slave knows that in order to please her, he has to accept whatever she wants to do to him. Unfortunately, he also knows that her most favourite thing in the world is kicking men in the balls, putting them in testicular agony and laughing at their weakness and fear. Nikki has her slave right where she wants him and enjoys hurting his balls and watching his fear and agony grow!

Keywords:  kicking,  dresses and skirts,  lingerie,  squeezing,  boots,  humiliating,  nikki,  domestic.

Download:

Online stachoo

Ballbusted by the waitress (part I)
« Reply #5053 on: August 18, 2022, 04:13:48 pm »
Ballbusted by the waitress (part I)

Starring: Claire

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1436-Ballbusted by the waitress (part I)
Size: 324.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:29, 3001 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Yes, you read right! It's a new, completely unseen ballbusting video of everyone's favourite Westcountry sadist Claire! Claire comes to take Matthew's order, but he's more interested in checking out her bum and having a grope of it. Claire is obviously not going to stand for this behaviour - the customer isn't always right! In her own uniquely sexy and seductive style, she sets about Matthew's big balls and gives them a hard kicking, kneeing and slapping as she attempts to make his balls as red as her knickers! (Part I of II)

Keywords:  kicking,  dresses and skirts,  kneeing,  punching,  squeezing,  heels,  claire,  domestic.

Download:

Online stachoo

Ballbusted by the waitress (part II)
« Reply #5054 on: August 18, 2022, 05:19:23 pm »
Ballbusted by the waitress (part II)

Starring: Claire

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1437-Ballbusted by the waitress (part II)
Size: 374.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:44, 3000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Yes, you read right! It's a new, completely unseen ballbusting video of everyone's favourite Westcountry sadist Claire! Claire comes to take Matthew's order, but he's more interested in checking out her bum and having a grope of it. Claire is obviously not going to stand for this behaviour - the customer isn't always right! In her own uniquely sexy and seductive style, she sets about Matthew's big balls and gives them a hard kicking, kneeing and slapping as she attempts to make his balls as red as her knickers! (Part II of II)

Keywords:  kicking,  dresses and skirts,  kneeing,  punching,  squeezing,  heels,  trampling,  slapping,  claire,  domestic.

Download:

Online stachoo

Multiple Shoes With Savage
« Reply #5055 on: August 18, 2022, 06:25:14 pm »
Multiple Shoes With Savage

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Multiple Shoes With Savage
Size: 937.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:45, 11928 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

This video predates Savage Stiletto Stomping and is one of the first times the slave climbs under Mistress Savages feet. She tries out three different pairs of wedges and high heels consecutively adding more and more bruises and deformities to the slaves balls as the night goes on! Its been edited to only show the highlights of the night and as you will see Mistress Savage has no remorse or care for her slave as she stomps, jumps, and crushes HARD and FULL WEIGHT. She cycles a blindfold on and off as you can hear her exclaim how much she enjoys not being able to see what she stomps on. Mistress Savage truly enjoys destroying her slaves balls. Shes an exhibitionist and the more she knows people are enjoying what she does, the more she wants to do it. Requests are welcome.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: brutal bdsm, mistress savage, cock trample, cock trampling, cbt, ball trample, trample, trampling, cock box, cock crush, cock stomp, cock jump, heel trample, stomping, jumping.

Download:

Online stachoo

Mistress Jade's Most Severe Nut Popping Attempt
« Reply #5056 on: August 18, 2022, 07:32:13 pm »
Mistress Jade's Most Severe Nut Popping Attempt

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Mistress Jade's Most Severe Nut Popping Attempt
Size: 404.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:53, 7934 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps

This is the video that Mistress Jade learns to stomp at a whole new level.  For the first three minutes we see her usual terrible self.  However itΓÇÖs at the three-minute mark that her foolish slave asks her to jump harder.  Be careful what you ask forΓǪ
Her stomps become INSANE!  The she comes down on his nuts is extreme, and relentless.  Of course, she has headphones on, so he has no way to convince her to take it easy.  This video is not for the faint of heart.  The slave was unable to film for weeks after this day of shooting.  This is a must buy!

Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: brutal bdsm, mistress jade, cock trample, cbt, trample, ball trample, cock box, cock crush, cock stomp, jumping, stomping, cock jumping, bare feet, bare foot.

Download:

Online stachoo

Mistress Ivy's First Time
« Reply #5057 on: August 18, 2022, 08:33:56 pm »
Mistress Ivy's First Time

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Mistress Ivy's First Time
Size: 892 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:15, 11911 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps

Introducing Mistress Ivy!  Mistress Ivy quickly makes a name for herself within the first few minutes of ever having a pair of genitals beneath her.  She carelessly steps all over the slaves cock and balls with all of her weight.  She quickly escalates to some severe stomps and heavy full weight jumps.  She already couldnΓÇÖt care less for the slaves well-being, this lucky slave better be careful what he asks for this Mistress.

Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL STOMPING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: mistress ivy, brutal bdsm, cock trample, cbt, ball trample, trample, cock box, cock stomp, cock jump, jumping, bare feet.

Download:

Online stachoo

$&
« Reply #5058 on: August 19, 2022, 05:23:19 am »
$&

General:
Name: CSFEM_$&
Size: 98.96 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:30, 2994 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Choked, Slapped, Destroyed
Ernie the loser comes to visit Princess Ami thinking she is an escort and hoping to have a really good time. She tricks him into letting her handcuff him behind his back and then she straddles his chest as he lays on the bed.

So far he thinks the session is awesome because he thinks being handcuffed is kinky... until Princess Ami lets lose with the first smack across his face. She hits him so hard, he knows this is not a game anymore and he demands to be released, but Ami won't have it. She rains down with slap after slap on his face, often with both hands. Then she starts to squeeze his neck him with both hands. You can hear the gurgling sounds as he is desperately trying to find some air.

Princess Ami plays with him and sometimes releases her grip on his throat to give him some more brootle slapping before going back to his neck gain. She continues until he has learned his lesson which just happens to be the same time he p----s out. Great, high action video clip!

Mistress:
Ami, Princess

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: FACEBUSTING , FEMALE DOMINATION , BONDAGE , CHEST SITTING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: princess ami , escort , revenge , choking

Download:

Online stachoo

Party Toilet 8
« Reply #5059 on: August 19, 2022, 06:30:00 am »
Party Toilet 8

General:
Name: CSFEM_Party Toilet 8
Size: 104.62 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:46, 2992 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Party Toilet 8
This is the final scene from the big Goddess Party we had, where one Mistress after another pisses on the party toilet slave.

Mistress Ava has just 'used' the slave and he is licking Her Ass clean when Mistress Roxy comes in, desperate to piss again. Who knew using the toilet could be so much fun.

Mistress:
Ava, Mistress
Roxy, Mistress

Category: PEE

Download: