Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 115907 times)

Online stachoo

White Adidas Sneakers Ballbusting Abuse - Part 2 - D-0003
« Reply #1600 on: December 07, 2021, 07:47:03 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_White Adidas Sneakers Ballbusting Abuse - Part 2 - D-0003
Format: mp4
Size: 380.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:05, 5020 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 230 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's time for some slave abuse on the couch, I started with sneakers ball stomps and ball standing, with kicks from time to time, trying all the sneakers possible impacts: tip, sole, heel.
And here we go, I take off one sneaker and start beating with it and making him having some good sniffs, just to make him be quiet and still while I hard stomp him with my beautiful feet dressed with dark gray lucid socks. Sometimes, I facesit on him in order to have a more comfortable kicking position.
I then had him lay down and I started to trample his helpless balls, standing on them and giving some good hard stomps.
I took off my sneakers and give them to my slave to sniff (lucky boy), so some good crushing and balls stomping followed.

Players: Kara vs. Joe
Language: Italian

D-0003 Session Description
You tender slave-friends seem to love Adidas sneakers, don't you? I decided to dedicate this video to this little pervy passion of yours for hard kicking and abusing my poor little slave-zoned friend.
Ballbusting with these sneakers inspires a great (amused) violence I had to admit, because I do not feel much the balls with my feet, so I have to kick harder and stronger. Yet I can feel every painful blow thanks to the loud funny thump, and this makes impossible for me to resist and I have to give just another shot, and another one, and another oneΓǪ
But don't worry barefeet-lover friends, there is a lot for you too here ;-)

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, CBT, KICKING, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: sneakers, ball kicking, femdom, ball spanking, ball stomping, ball squeezing, ball abuse, face sitting.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

White Adidas Sneakers Ballbusting Abuse - Part 3 - D-0003
« Reply #1601 on: December 08, 2021, 05:39:34 am »

General:
Name: VAR_White Adidas Sneakers Ballbusting Abuse - Part 3 - D-0003
Size: 398.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:33, 5030 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 227 Kbps, 44 Khz

A lot of fun in this part too, dear Adidas lovers.
Time to take off his pants, they gave too much protection to the balls, don't you think? So I put my sneakers back on to test his balls resistance a little more.
I forgot to mention, in the second part of the video I use from time to time my beloved espadrilles to spank his balls and I make him eat my socks (to distract him from the pain), with some beautiful barefeet kicks and stomps!
P.S. If you know me, you'll know that a lot of good ball squeezes was handed out during the session ;-)

You tender slave-friends seem to love Adidas sneakers, don't you? I decided to dedicate this video to this little pervy passion of yours for hard kicking and abusing my poor little slave-zoned friend.
Ballbusting with these sneakers inspires a great (amused) violence I had to admit, because I do not feel much the balls with my feet, so I have to kick harder and stronger. Yet I can feel every painful blow thanks to the loud funny thump, and this makes impossible for me to resist and I have to give just another shot, and another one, and another oneΓǪ

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, CBT, KICKING, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: sneakers, ball stomping, socks worship, socks, ball squeezing, femdom, ball abuse, ball trampling, ball kicking, barefeet, ball spanking.

Download:

Online stachoo

White Adidas Sneakers Ballbusting Abuse - Part 4 - D-0003
« Reply #1602 on: December 08, 2021, 06:42:30 am »

General:
Name: VAR_White Adidas Sneakers Ballbusting Abuse - Part 4 - D-0003
Size: 869.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:23:00, 5045 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 223 Kbps, 44 Khz

In this part, I finally nude my slave-friend balls so they can stand kicks, slaps and any other cruelty without any protection.
I begin by taking just his balls out of his underwear and stomp and slap them with my beautiful bare feet. His underwear is finally removed, but stomps remain, just meaner than before.
His balls are already pretty sore thanks to my previous cares, so he tries to resist at his best while I relentlessly stomp him (try to count how many stomps I give him in such a short time!) until I decide to give him some relief by giving him my feet to worship.
But then immediately afterward, I start to hardly spank his balls with my espadrilles (they are very handy for this business). You can hear him stutter meaningless words after this burst of spanks! :P
It's not time to relax yet, so my plays don't stop and continue with facesitting, ball slapping with feet and hands and torturing squeezes. For keeping him quiet I let him lick my delicious feet while I wipe out his balls.
His cock is hard despite all this beating, he tender foot fetishist boy, and I enjoy mocking him playing and teasing his cock, putting a sock on it, etc.

Keywords: barefeet, ball abuse, foot worship, trampling, ball kicking, ball trampling, ball spanking, ball stomping, facesitting, ball squeezing, femdom.

Download:

Online stachoo

BALLBUSTING DOUBLE MISTRESS - DESTROYING MY NUTS - BY TOP MISTRESS ...
« Reply #1603 on: December 08, 2021, 07:40:28 am »
BALLBUSTING DOUBLE MISTRESS - DESTROYING MY NUTS - BY TOP MISTRESS DEMMY & KATE - FULL VERSION

General:
Name: VAR_BALLBUSTING DOUBLE MISTRESS - DESTROYING MY NUTS - BY TOP MISTRESS DEMMY & KATE - FULL VERSION
Size: 1.04 GB
Video: avc1, 00:28:35, 5018 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

BALLBUSTING DOUBLE MISTRESS - DESTROYING MY NUTS - BY TOP MISTRESS DEMMY & KATE - FULL VERSION

STARRING: KATE GIANT, DEMI DEVASSA AND SLAVE TOBI.

Synopsis: Kate and Demi will punish the idiot slave who loves to walk naked in the house, they dislike the slave's attitude and punish him severely with powerful kicks in his balls, the slave moans in pain and the sadistic dominatrix continue the punishment without mercy kicking their nuts a lot and making them feel a lot of pain, they take strong turns and make the slave suffer with the punishment in their balls from beginning to end of this movie.

Related Categories: CBT.
Keywords: ballbusting, cbt.

Download:

Online stachoo

Real MEAN Housewives of OC Part 1
« Reply #1604 on: December 08, 2021, 08:42:39 am »
Real MEAN Housewives of OC Part 1

General:
Name: AMG_RealMEANHousewives-1
Format: wmv
Size: 712.41 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:22, 4734 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Real MEAN Housewives of Orange County- Its Just The Beginning

We have all seen "Real Housewives of Orange County". And possibly wondered what would it be like to be a SLAVE to a woman like that? This guy is about to find out...whether he wants to or not. He has had the GREAT misfortune of rear-ending a HOT, selfish, and MEAN Orange County housewife in a parking lot outside of an upscale grocery store. (btw, this really WAS filmed right out in the middle of a busy supermarket parking lot!)
She gets out and she is LIVID- and a COMPLETE bitch toward him. She is about to dial up the police when the guy who hit her actually drops to his knees in front of her and literally begins BEGGING her in the middle of the parking lot not to dial the phone! He tells her about his DUI, how he has no insurance...and cant afford for her to call the police! You can almost see the wicked thoughts going through her mind as to what a "great opportunity" this presents for her! Then she mentions her "attorney-husband" and begins rubbing her neck saying she "thinks she has whiplash"! The poor wretch begins begging even more profusely now! And she loves it. What a wicked, evil woman...and he is now at her mercy...
When he says he will "do anything" for her not to call the police, she decides to test him to see what he really means by "anything"...she starts her "entertainment" by making him BOW DOWN AND KISS HER FEET! Right in the middle of the parking lot, while she sneers down at him with a haughty, self-satisfied grin. She wants to HUMILIATE him- just to test out her POWER over him!
Then she begins really pushing it...just to see what she can make him do! She makes him lick the FILTH off the soles of her shoes. She spits on the black-tar surface of the parkinglot and makes him LICK IT UP! She even takes a picture of him doing it while she LAUGHS so she can "tweet it out to her OC houswife girlfriends"! She kicks him in the balls and literally WALKS ALL OVER HIM in her expensive needle-thin metal stiletto heels!
She takes full advantage and absolutely humiliates, degrades, and abuses this poor loser- right out in the open of a busy public parking lot...and he has no choice but to TAKE it as people go by. And at the end she has a surprise for him about what his future holds now...because SHE is the one in charge of it!

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, BALLBUSTING, SPITTING, HUMILIATION, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: spit fetish, female domination, rich women, public.

Download:

Online stachoo

THIS Is SEX
« Reply #1605 on: December 08, 2021, 09:38:48 am »
THIS Is SEX

General:
Name: AMG_ThisIsSex
Size: 889.95 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:24:11, 4737 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

THIS Is Sex???

This poor loser virgin foolishly followed Randi and Jeanie back home from the bar. They told him they would have "sex" with him if he came back to their place, but he had no idea that behind his back they were making wicked plans for him...
When they get alone with him, they make him strip naked for them, kneel before them, and masturbate while they mock him, laugh at him stroking his cock, and the girls make out with EACH OTHER instead of him! It is like he was just brought back for their entertainment while they enjoy EACH OTHER'S company!
They even abuse him more by spitting on him (and his cock) making him stand in front of them and stroke himself, and SLAPPING his cock while he strokes it for them! They command him on how they want it stroked like he is a toy under their command. And they don't even let him enjoy his orgasm (when he FINALLY has one!) but you will have to see the video to see what they do to him as he is cumming...
He keeps asking them throughout the video "THIS is sex??" and the girls just mock him dismissively..."Uh huh. Yup. This is sex. And it is as close as a LOSER like YOU will EVER get to two girls as hot as US!" and they just laugh at him while they enjoy each other...

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: LESBIAN, RUINED ORGASMS, FEMALE DOMINATION, LESBIAN DOMINATION, HANDJOBS.
Keywords: humiliation, masturbation, masturbation instruction.

Download:

Online stachoo

Chastity...FOREVER
« Reply #1606 on: December 08, 2021, 10:40:40 am »
Chastity...FOREVER

General:
Name: AMG_.wmv
Size: 604.56 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:56, 7965 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps

Chastity...FOREVER!

Goddess Randi calls Her slave in. She reminds him that today is his ONE-YEAR anniversary of being in continuous chastity for Her...(while she fucked as many guys as She wanted all year long and rubbed his nose in it, laughing at him & his frustration!!) But he held in there and suffered for Her because he knew it pleased Her to see him suffer in sexual frustration and agony...and because he had no other choice! So he has obediently waited all this time for his year to be up...
And he knew his year was up today...She didn't need to remind him. He had thought about it every day for the past 364...so he crawled to Her throne SOOO eagerly...only to be crushed! As She coldly informs him while dangling his chastity key in front of his face that She has decided that She will NEVER let him out of his chastity!! His ONLY pleasure in life from now on will be licking the DIRT that SHE has stepped on off the SOLES OF HER SHOES!!!
Her slave cannot believe even SHE could be this cruel...but She could not care less about his terror- because She knows that SHE will continue to fuck as many cocks as SHE wants! And She has no use for his cock, so why should She care? It is just a slave afterall, and slaves were put on this earth to SUFFER for Goddesses like Her!
So Goddess Randi proceeds to walk through the house toward Her royal bathroom where She will ceremoniously flush the slave's chastity key down the toilet that She uses to go to the bathroom every day! (When She is not using a slave's throat, that is!) And the slave just crawls behind Her on his hands and knees, BEGGING pathetically for Her to reconsider and showering the heels of Her feet with kisses with each step She takes toward Her bathroom!
(Download clip to see whether She ends up doing it or not and to see the slave's reaction as any chance of him having a future sex life flashes before his eyes!)

Category: TOILET HUMILIATION
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, CHASTITY.
Keywords: humiliation, masturbation, masturbation instruction, foot worship.

Download:

Online stachoo

London Balling
« Reply #1607 on: December 08, 2021, 11:37:43 am »
London Balling

Starring: Nikki & Jerome

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1054-London Balling
Size: 691.82 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:17, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Nikki and Jerome have checked into a posh hotel in London but Jerome has ballsed up by buying theatre tickets for the wrong night. Now he has no money left to entertain Nikki with and she is very annoyed indeed. This is bad news for Jerome's balls, which have soon become the focus for Nikki's considerable aggression. She ballbusts him hard in front of the windows, with the whole of London looking on! Jerome's poor balls get kicked really hard in this video, and that's not mentioning the stomping, grabbing, squeezing and kneeing! (Duration: 30m 18s)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010
Keywords:  kicking,  trampling,  dresses and skirts,  foot worship,  barefoot,  heels,  bedroom,  nikki.

Download:

Online stachoo

Why I Like Ballbusting
« Reply #1608 on: December 08, 2021, 12:40:37 pm »
Why I Like Ballbusting

Starring: Nikki & Tom

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1055-Why I Like Ballbusting
Size: 743.43 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:32:35, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Nikki uses this video to explain to all her fans just exactly why it is she likes ballbusting so much! Nikki explains why the female body is so much less vulnerable to painful attacks to the genitals and therefore why it is so much better to be a woman, and uses Rupert's balls to demonstrate her point. Rupert gets kicked, kneed, punched and squeezed in the balls until he is a quivering wreck on the floor, as expected of any man whose balls happen to cross Nikki's sadistic path! A great video for lovers of ballbusting verbal and hard kicks. Nikki even finds time to put on her favourite ballbusting shoes to deliver the final killer blow.(Duration: 32m 36s)

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  trousers / jeans / pants / leggings,  punching,  squeezing,  slapping,  restraint / bondage,  heels,  trainers/flat shoes,  nikki,  dungeon.

Download:

Online stachoo

Schoolgirl Dominatrix
« Reply #1609 on: December 08, 2021, 01:42:50 pm »
Schoolgirl Dominatrix

Starring: Mistress T & Jerome

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1056-Schoolgirl Dominatrix
Size: 681.99 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:55, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Here at Ballbusting World we were very excited to be visited by the world famous Mistress T recently, and even more excited when she told us that she'd love nothing better than to bust some balls for our viewing pleasure! Here is the first of two videos we shot with Mistress T, in which Jerome meets the sadistic school bully, who is going to ballbust him for his lunch money. Mistress T talks a river of dominant filth as she kicks, knees, punches and batters Jerome's nuts to show him that he must do what she wants or face castration...(Duration: 29m55s)

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  squeezing,  slapping,  uniform,  humiliating,  dresses and skirts,  foot worship,  barefoot,  mistress t,  heels,  school.

Download:

Online stachoo

Hot Neck Riding 3
« Reply #1610 on: December 08, 2021, 02:44:49 pm »
Hot Neck Riding 3

General:
Name: CSFEM_rw-hotneckriding3
Size: 167.74 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:59, 2798 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.412 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Hot Neck Riding 3
Mistress T wants another good ride. She starts off this video briefly inspecting the spur damage from Goddess Therapy's cruel ride which occurred a few days ago. The damage to the slave horse's flanks is still very evident. So Mistress T decided to show the horse some mercy and not wear spurs. Instead, she really wanted a good and powerful erotic neck ride.

She mounts the pony and he is straining right away as she puts all her weight on the back of his neck. She then makes him do some neck lifting donkey lifts and some shoulder bounces against the wall. The horse is really exhausted but the bouncing continues until Mistress T orders him on the ground for some more hard neck riding until he collapses.

Even after he collapses, she continues to sit and ride the back of his head. Mistress T is absolutely amazing in this video. She looks tremendous in her crotchless fishnet stockings and red corset as she rides her slave to complete satisfaction.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , CHEERLEADERS
Keywords: riding spurs crops whips saddles ponyplay all 4s all fours horsey horse horsy bit bridle saddle shoulder riding shoulderriding sci , neck riding , neckriding , mistress t , all-fours

Download:

Online stachoo

New World for Britney 3
« Reply #1611 on: December 08, 2021, 03:47:41 pm »
New World for Britney 3

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-new-world-for-britney-p03
Size: 86.82 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:57, 2991 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

New World for Britney 3
Mistress T and Britney arrive at the Club Stiletto dungeon to have a little fun and entertainment. They secure the slave to the bondage table and proceed to sit on him. Mistress T sits on his face and explains the joy of facesitting, ass-crushing and ass worship to Britney. Mistress T describes how turned on she gets from facesitting and how she loves having the power over men to determine whether they get to breathe or not.

Britney is extremely curious about it all since she had never seen such a thing done before. It's even her first time in a dungeon. Mistress T is really happy to see that Britney is truly working out well as a candidate to be her personal assistant.

Mistress:
Britney, Princess
T, Mistress

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING , ASS EATING , ASS LICKING , ASS SNIFFING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: mistress t , foot worship , foot fetish , britney , young domme , shoulder riding , shoulderriding , human furniture

Download:

Online stachoo

Suck My Toe Blister
« Reply #1612 on: December 08, 2021, 04:44:59 pm »
Suck My Toe Blister

General:
Name: CSFEM_lmf-suck-my-toe-blister
Size: 115.87 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:16, 2993 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Suck My Toe Blister
Poor Amber. She has a blister on her toe. But that's what slaves are for. They are supposed to take care of ALL Mistress's needs and right now Amber needs to have her toe blister sucked. The slave tries and tries but can't quite pop it, by sucking hard on it, so Roxy helps out with a needle to allow the blister to open up so the slave can suck everything out of it and clean her blister properly.

The ladies love seeing how disgusting they can make life for their slave and there is a huge degree of embarrassment in this one as they make the slave say how much he loves the blister, wants to be married to it, and other crazy things that really make the girls laugh with disgust at just how low a slave will go to show his devotion.

Mistress:
Amber, Mistress
Roxy, Mistress

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: SCISSORHOLD
Keywords: mistress amber , foot worship , roxy

Download:

Online stachoo

How Bad Do You Want My Pussy
« Reply #1613 on: December 08, 2021, 05:41:02 pm »
How Bad Do You Want My Pussy

Starring: Penelope St. Devi & John Vegas

General:
Name: BBandFL_How Bad Do You Want My Pussy
Size: 213.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:56, 3978 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Penelope has a pathetic slave who has his nuts tied off to a piece of furniture when she comes into the room to taunt him with her pussy.

She positions her pussy just out of reach of his tongue and makes him try to reach her pussy by sticking out his tongue and licking, but he just can't reach.

Her slave get to masturbate and is further teased by her placing her tits in his face, but then pulls away as he tries to lick her breast as the rope attached to his balls prevents him from following her.

Finally with her slave frustrated and horny she denies him any reward and leaves him alone to ponder his humiliation and worthlessness.

In this clip: Tease & denial, humiliation, masturbation, struggling, rope bondage, ball , pussy tease, breast tease

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: STRUGGLING , HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , ROPE BONDAGE , BALLBUSTING
Keywords: penelope st. devi , balls , pussy tease , bondage , dominatrix , pussy , nuts , pussy denial , rope , fetish , cbt , testicles , femdom , tied , pussy eating

Download:

Online stachoo

How Many Ways can You Bust Balls
« Reply #1614 on: December 08, 2021, 06:36:58 pm »
How Many Ways can You Bust Balls

Starring: JASSIE JAMES & Beau Ballistic

General:
Name: BBandFL_How Many Ways can You Bust Balls
Size: 315.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:11, 3568 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 48 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jassie James asks the question "How Many Ways can You Bust Balls?" Well in this video Jassie finds 10 creative ways to bust a man in his balls! Some could even be used by women for a good workout!

In this clip: BALLBUSTING, KICKS, KNEES, BAREFOOT, NUDITY/NAKED, BALL , BALL STOMPING, BALL PUNCHING, BALL SLAPPING, BALL SQUEEZING, JAPANESE

Related Categories: JAPANESE, BALL STOMPING, NUDITY/NAKED, KICKING.
Keywords: jassie james, ball punching, balls, cojones, tama-keri, knees, ball squeezing, nuts, kebranozes, hoden, knee, ball slapping, testicles, huevos, palle.

Download:

Online stachoo

How to Heat Up Cold Testicles
« Reply #1615 on: December 08, 2021, 07:40:49 pm »
How to Heat Up Cold Testicles

Starring: Penelope St. Devi, Dante, Betsy & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_How to Heat Up Cold Testicles
Size: 375.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:23, 3926 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Penelope has three slaves naked in her cold dungeon, as she walks around cropping them one of the slaves complains about how cold it is in the dungeon. Mistress (slightly annoyed) begins to think just how she could warm up her slaves and comes back with a Violet Wand.

With the Violet Wand zapping her slaves balls and tiny penis's they begin to heat up however Mistress subjects them to kicks, knees and slapping just to amuse herself as she is being so kind to heat up their pathetic balls.

In this clip: CBT, knees to groin, cock and ball slapping, cropping to the balls and penis, Violet Wand, CFNM, blind fold, bondage device, BDSM, small penis humiliation, electric play, cage, collar

Category: CBT
Related Categories: CBT , ELECTRIC PLAY , DOMINATION , BDSM , CFNM
Keywords: penelope st. devi , violet wand , ball slaping , testicles , blind fold , penelope devi , violetwand , balls , collar , cage , dominatrix , knees , nuts , ball , bondage device

Download:

Online stachoo

Keke shows no mercy
« Reply #1616 on: December 09, 2021, 05:45:34 am »
Keke shows no mercy

Starring: Cheeky Keke

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-keke-04-sd
Size: 20.44 MB
Video: MP43, 00:01:44, 1446 Kbps, 720x540, 25.000 fps

Mistress Keke takes her slave and put him between her legs. There he has to remain as long as she wants it! He tries to resist and struggles - but he has no chance! She presses her sexy ass at his face with lot of power so he has to surrender!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

Online stachoo

The seating cushion below her nylon ass
« Reply #1617 on: December 09, 2021, 06:40:41 am »
The seating cushion below her nylon ass

Starring: Sexy Jessy

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-jessy-01-vcd
Size: 18.67 MB
Video: MP43, 00:02:54, 724 Kbps, 480x360, 25.000 fps

The slave of mistress Jessy has to lie below the ass of his lady as long as she likes it! Lady Jessy is such a brat girl that she starts to read a book - and barely thinks about giving him some opportunity to breathe...!

Download:

Online stachoo

He has to smell her butt!
« Reply #1618 on: December 09, 2021, 07:42:48 am »
He has to smell her butt!

Starring: Demanding Kallisti

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-kallisti-01-sd
Size: 28.22 MB
Video: MP43, 00:02:23, 1452 Kbps, 720x540, 25.000 fps

Mistress Kallisti let her slave smell her sexy butt today! Frequently she orders him to smell even more the deep inside of her ass - what a nasty taste!

Download:

Online stachoo

Hands Free Orgasm
« Reply #1619 on: December 09, 2021, 08:45:22 am »
Hands Free Orgasm

Starring: Evelyn Claire

General:
Name: FE_Hands Free Orgasm
Size: 1.2 GB
Video: avc1, 00:16:13, 10377 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 273 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Evelyn is an expert at edging out a slave's big load from their helpless balls. There is nothing more satisfying to her than getting a tied up boy so on the edge that he can cum buckets without a hand even on his cock. A true ruined orgasm! With every stroke of pleasure comes a bit more pain to his balls as she slowly closes the vice inch by inch making it as tight as it can possibly go. Once the vice has his balls a beautiful shade of purple then she knows it's time to ruin his orgasm the best way she can.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CBT, RUINED ORGASMS.
Keywords: evelyn claire.

Download:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 05:28:20 am by stachoo »