Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 139788 times)

Online stachoo

Teacher's Pet POV
« Reply #8280 on: March 29, 2023, 06:14:28 pm »
Teacher's Pet POV

Starring: Goddess Esmi

General:
Name: GFD_Teacher's Pet POV
Format: mp4
Size: 41.04 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:23, 962 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Esmi is your student and teacherΓÇÖs pet, but she has also had a crush on you for awhile now. She wanted to give you a present, so she snuck into your classroom after school to make a sexy video for you. She starts by setting up a video camera then gets on top of your desk to play for a bit. She has caught you staring at her sexy feet and knows you like them so she takes off her shoes and shows them off for you. She takes off her shorts and panties so you can watch her rub her pussy as she talks dirty to you. Watch as she masturbates and cums for you while she puts her feet in your face.

Category: FOOT PLAY
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, MASTURBATION, TEASE & DENIAL.
Keywords: esmi lee.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 41.04 MB<<<

Online stachoo

You Are Here To Clean My Shoes
« Reply #8281 on: March 29, 2023, 07:15:22 pm »
You Are Here To Clean My Shoes

Starring: Sara Luvv

General:
Name: MAS_You Are Here To Clean My Shoes
Size: 233.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:48, 6625 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Shoe cleaning and nothing more, thats what this slave needs to focus on right now. Sure its tempting to look at Saras cute ass in her tight shorts and stockings, but he needs to focus and keep his mouth moving along the bottoms of her shoes. Get them all clean for her so she can look super cute when she heads out to torment other men in her delicious outfit.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Unsatisfying Climax
« Reply #8282 on: March 29, 2023, 08:16:48 pm »
Unsatisfying Climax

Starring: Leya Falcon

General:
Name: MAS_Unsatisfying Climax
Size: 91.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:01:47, 7002 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 154 Kbps, 48 Khz

Slaves should be grateful when they are permitted to climax. Even in this case where Princess Leya made sure it was an unsatisfying climax by hitting his balls with a wooden spoon. Sure it was painful but hey, at least she finally permit him to cum.

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS

Download:

Online stachoo

Ass On Face 73, Tinslee
« Reply #8283 on: March 29, 2023, 09:18:23 pm »
Ass On Face 73, Tinslee

Starring: Tinslee Reagan

General:
Name: MAS_Ass On Face 73, Tinslee
Size: 344.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:41, 7022 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

{#nfoText#}

Download:

Online stachoo

Alexis Grace Training Her Man Slut
« Reply #8284 on: March 30, 2023, 06:41:16 am »
Alexis Grace Training Her Man Slut

Starring: Alexis Grace

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Alexis Grace Training Her Man Slut
Size: 750.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:48, 5002 Kbps, 960x540, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 40 Kbps, 22 Khz

Alexis Grace has just released Lance from Chastity. She tells him that he has only five minutes to cum, or he is getting locked back up...

She lubes up his cock and starts to milk it. She even lets him grope her awesome huge tits while she sensually strokes his cock. Alexis knows he is putty in her hands.

When he is just about to cum, she takes her hand off his cock and watches him beg and squirm. She keeps him right on the edge for minutes, taking her hand off his cock at the perfect moment to keep him squirming...

Alexis slaps his sore blue balls a little, then gets back to work on keeping him right on the edge of a much needed release. After five minutes, he begs and pleads with her to still let him cum. She tells him that he can, but he has to jerk himself off, and after he cums she is going to fuck his ass hard with a strap-on.

Alexis ignores Lance while he strokes his cock in ecstasy until he cums all over her tank top.

Alexis has just let Lance cum after a long time in chastity. That release did not come for free. Now he is going to have to take it in the ass from her over and over again.

She fucks him deep and sweet, until she actually cums from the harness of the strap-on rubbing against her clit. Her huge tits look amazing as the shake while she pounds his ass. She keeps on fucking him after she cums, gripping him by the hair, telling him how he is going to get railed over and over by her.

When Alexis is done, she detaches the rubber cock, and leaves it in his ass, then walks away.

PEGGING, STRAPON, HUGE TITS, FEMALE ORGASM, SHINY PANTYHOSE, IGNORING JERK OFF, HANDJOB, TEASING, EDGING

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, HANDJOBS, STRAP-ON, SLUT TRAINING.
Keywords: alexis grace, lance hart, alexis grace pegging, alexis grace strapon, alexis grace jerk off, alexis grace handjob, alexis grace femdom, alexis grace pantyhose, shiny nylons, shiny pantyhose, pantyhose pegging, cum on tits, cum on tank top.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 750.83 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Alexis's Cruel Game
« Reply #8285 on: March 30, 2023, 07:39:45 am »
Alexis's Cruel Game

Starring: Alexis Rain

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Alexis's Cruel Game
Size: 183.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:13, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Alexis is wearing a transparent leotard with black pantyhose and a miniskirt. She wants to play a teasing and ballbusting game. If she can get the slave hard, she's going to kick him in the balls. She knows she has full control of his cock with her hotness in her outfit. "Awe, you know you'll have fun, play my game.... :)" She's very sweet and innocent about the whole cruel game. Her smiles and sweet voice make the entire scene extra evil and cruel. After she breaks his balls and he loses his hard on she wants to play a new game. "How about I suck your dick if you can make it through 10 more kicks....?" He doesn't want to play at first but she pulls off her miniskirt and teases him with her perfect ass and convinces him. He has no idea that she's about to kick him a lot harder than she ever had before and totally break his balls for good..... He almost thinks he can make it but they keep coming harder..... He starts to beg her to stop, and she says, "Ok, maybe I'll step on them instead...." When he says he can't take anymore, her tone changes and she says, "Too bad" with a more stern voice and keeps counting her kicks and brings them as hard as possible even though he's begging her to stop. He ends up layer out on the floor and she crushes he cock with her feet while he's helpless in agony and she giggles, "Awe, does that hurt?"

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, FEMALE DOMINATION, LEOTARD FETISH, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, CBT.
Keywords: ballbusting, ball stomp, blue balls, tease and denial, teasing, giggling, young femdom, pantyhose domination, fishnets, leotard, teddy, sweet ballbusting.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 183.36 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Amanda's Ballbusting School Girl Lapdance
« Reply #8286 on: March 30, 2023, 08:40:02 am »
Amanda's Ballbusting School Girl Lapdance

Starring: Amanda Bryant

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Amanda's Ballbusting School Girl Lapdance
Size: 163.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:20, 3000 Kbps, 854x480, 30.000 fps

Amanda Bryant is wearing a sexy school girl outfit and she wants to give the slave the worst blue balls ever so she puts on some music and teases him with an amazing lapdance while she hits, knees, slaps and squeezes his balls all throughout. She loves that the harder he gets, the harder she hurts his balls :)

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, LAP DANCE, COCK TEASE, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: lapdance, ballbusting, tease, school girl, tights, cock tease, ball stomp, ball squeeze, teasing, tease and denial.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 163.75 MB<<<

Online stachoo

MB212 CBT-Barefoot on the table 2
« Reply #8287 on: March 30, 2023, 09:44:39 am »
MB212 CBT-Barefoot on the table 2

Starring: Anja

General:
Name: MB212 CBT-Barefoot on the table 2
Size: 1.01 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:28, 8094 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Here you can see foot fairy Debby enjoyably and slowly squeezing the tail of the foot slave and changing the color of his glans from red to white... under their full body weight.... with their hoe and bales. And every time she lifts her foot, you can see his wrinkled glans and how slowly "unfolds" again.

Many POV

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FEET JOI, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: barefoot, barfuß, feet, foot, fuß, füße, domination, trampling, penis trampling, footfetish, footdomination, pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.01 GB<<<

Online stachoo

MB213 CBT-During ironing 1
« Reply #8288 on: March 30, 2023, 10:49:10 am »
MB213 CBT-During ironing 1

Starring: Anja

General:
Name: MB213 CBT-During ironing 1
Size: 1.58 GB
Video: avc1, 00:27:05, 8132 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

The weather was too nice to iron at home. So Debby decided to do this in the garden... but not without her foot slave who lay down in the cock box and presented his cock. At first she wore blue sneakers and stepped with them on his slack cock... no matter how she met him... on the shaft or its foreskin... naturally... without looking. However, when her shoes became too warm on her feet, she took them off to feel his cock better under her feet. Now she squeezes his cock with her hoe and sole until his love juice swells from his acorn. Since this was still not stiff, his foreskin slipped again and again and threw itself in countless wrinkles and through the dirt and the lawn clippings under her feet, the tail looked poor. But after some time, her feet hurt and Debby decided to put on her old garden slippers and work his cock with them. This makes horny patterns of their soles on the skin of his tail.

So if you like dirty feet and shoes when trampling penis...... if you prefer to see the tail hit by chance...no matter how and where... it doesn't always have to be a stiff cock... then this clip is right for you.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, FOOT DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, FETISH, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: barefoot, barfuß, feet, foot, fuß, füße, domination, trampling, penis trampling, footfetish, footdomination, dirty feet, pov, cockbox, sneaker.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.58 GB<<<

Online stachoo

College girl viciously kicks slave ball busting
« Reply #8289 on: March 30, 2023, 11:49:12 am »

Starring:

General:
Name: College girl viciously kicks slave ball busting
Size: 816.15 MB
Video: avc1, 00:21:56, 4990 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, FEMDOM, CBT, FACE SLAPPING.
Keywords: slap, stomp, goddess, crush, femdom, feet, herrinnen, findom, fd, fussherrin, mistress, slapping, bb, busting, footdom.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 816.15 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Kicked For A Fan
« Reply #8290 on: March 30, 2023, 12:49:25 pm »
Kicked For A Fan

General:
Name: AMG_Kicked For A Fan
Format: wmv
Size: 230.14 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:48, 7917 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Kicked For A Fan

I find this so hilarious. I actually got another request from one of you Mean Girl fans to simply kick one of the slaves here at Mean Girl Manor in the balls as hard as I can over and over. Like, I got paid $250 for this. And the funny thing to me is that I get to keep the $250. And this idiot has to stand there and just LET me kick him as much as I want- and he gets NOTHING. LOL. How pathetic is that?? But I don't care cuz its definitely good for ME! :)
Anyways, I kick him a bunch of times and in different positions while I talk into the camera to the loser at home that paid me to do this to one of our slaves. And I guess I've been told I kick pretty hard. I just think it's funny that these idiots at Mean Girl Manor have to let us do this to them so WE can make money. LOL.
So any other requests out there? I'll abuse the Sh!tt outta these losers as long as I keep getting all the $$$ and they get all the abuse! Haha.

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: BALL ABUSE
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, cbt, financial domination, 18 & 19 yrs old, ball abuse.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 230.14 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Dr0wning For A Thrill
« Reply #8291 on: March 30, 2023, 01:46:45 pm »
Dr0wning For A Thrill

General:
Name: AMG_Dr0wning For A Thrill
Size: 416.16 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:51, 7953 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

For A Thrill

I saw this pathetic loser in the pool and immediately thought about what a thrill it would be to feel the life drain out of him as I scissor him underwater between my thighs. After laughing about how much it would turn me on with my girlfriend, I headed over to him in the kiddie area of the pool. This guy doesn't even know it's his last day on earth.
It took him about 2 seconds to agree to give me a ride on his shoulders into deeper water...and then WHAM...I gave him a HUGE SCISSOR HOLD with my rock hard legs. He went under and stayed under for good. It's a good thing the bubbles of his last breath entertained me. I got so wet feeling him struggle, it was like his life force was my vibrator. My girlfriend and I just chatted about all the guys we ran over with our car and stuff. But this was a more intimate way to do a guy in. This video was going to be great for us girls to masturbate to later. But, eventually I could tell he was limp and gone. I left him floating in the pool why me and my girlfriend decided about where we were going to eat...

Girls:
Goddess Nina

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 416.16 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Cocklette Stomp and Grind
« Reply #8292 on: March 30, 2023, 02:43:55 pm »

General:
Name: AMG_Cocklette Stomp and Grind
Size: 829.71 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:03, 8052 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

This loser wanted to come over a school girls house and get lightly humiliated...So I smashed his dick on a table repeatedly... Bwahahaha! What a dope!
Oh but first I made him gently kiss my shoe...Followed by cleaning the bottom with his tongue...Followed by my foot shoved so deep in his mouth he gagged on it...Followed by him thanking me, of coarse. Haha!
But then it was time for the main event. I told him to put that excuse for a dick on the table. Then I proceed to literally stomp on it and his balls. I made sure to include stomping, grinding and smashing! oh yea, then I made him kiss my shoes again just to thank me for making him cry.

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: BALL ABUSE
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: princess jennifer.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 829.71 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Ballbusting Ballerina's
« Reply #8293 on: March 30, 2023, 03:44:53 pm »
Ballbusting Ballerina's

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Ballbusting Ballerina's
Size: 300.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:42, 4130 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Anika and Violet team up for a little Ballet.... on Rug's cock and Balls. Toe-shoes are very hard and painful, Anika is in the Pink shoes and Violet in The Red. They toe poke and stand on his cock and balls crushing them flat. They do so much damage Anika's shoe are stained. She removes them and shows them to Rug. She stomps his Balls in anger as she leaves him in the table.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, BALLBUSTING, CRUSH, BALLET SLIPPERS FETISH.
Keywords: cbt.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 300.69 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Can I Jump on It
« Reply #8294 on: March 30, 2023, 04:44:12 pm »
Can I Jump on It

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Can I Jump on It
Size: 228.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:24, 4110 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Welcome The newest Domme to Cock and Ball Trampling Girls....Miss-Mantis! She is a Mermaid and loves to trample male genitals. This is her first trample with Mistress Anika. Both girls are wearing white sandals and trample, crush and jump all over Rug's Balls. A lot of talking and quest on how to step on a set of Genitals as Anika's shows Mantis the ropes :)

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, SANDALS, CRUSH, CBT.
Keywords: double domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 228.5 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Cock & Balls Double Crushed to a Pulp Alt
« Reply #8295 on: March 30, 2023, 05:48:46 pm »
Cock & Balls Double Crushed to a Pulp  Alt

General:
Name: ANIKACBT_Cock & Balls Double Crushed to a Pulp  Alt
Size: 527 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:14, 4100 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Previously released clip, shot in an alternate angle...Anika and Violet welcome Rug back from his little injury and turn his genitals into a floppy mess. The girls trample him barefoot, putting both their full weight on his cock and balls at the same time. Violet is very harsh with the kicking and hard stomping of his balls. Violet again is fantastic with the verbal humiliation. Both girls are laughing as they crush his genitals. Then they start to get angry at Rug, because he has not cum. Rug  cannot cum as one of the girls is always standing on his ball full weight. The goddesses don't care and begin to get angry. The trample harder and harder. Jumping and stomping Rugs battered Balls. Finally Violet want Rug's cum on he toes... Anika works his cock until a load covers Violets perfect toes. The girls then stomp and play with the sperm, slashing it on each other as they walk off.

Related Categories: CRUSH, BALLBUSTING, DOUBLE DOMINATION, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: crush.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 527 MB<<<

Online stachoo

PREPPING MY SLAVE BOY feat AstroDomina
« Reply #8296 on: March 30, 2023, 06:50:40 pm »
PREPPING MY SLAVE BOY feat AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_PREPPING MY SLAVE BOY feat AstroDomina
Size: 649.85 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:04, 7878 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Before selling my slaves, I always like to do a final inspection on them.

Slave boy comes hopping along to where Sydney has prepared a temporary holding spot for him. She got him all ready to be sold for hopefully a very high price today. His arms are tied behind his back, ankles tied together, a tape gag over his mouth and Sydney leads him to his spot by a leash. Even though he's being humiliated and punished, slave boy can't help but get turned on by Sydney's treatment. The proof is always in the erection. Sydney has been training this slave boy for over 3 months and she feels like it's finally time to put him on the market. A specimen of this quality will surely garner a nice price. Now that Sydney comes to think of it, it's been a while since she has milked him. All he can respond is a collection of hmphs. She turns him around and admires the recently administered spanking marks. Sydney plays with his hard cock for a bit and contemplates making him cum, ruin his orgasm or put him in chastity. Or all of the above maybe. Before she does anything, she gives him a mix of pleasure and pain with her crop.

Related Categories: FEMDOM, ASIAN GODDESS, CFNM, BONDAGE, TAPEGAGGED.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, female domination, femdom, female supremacy, cfnm, bondage, cbt, tease and denial, astrodomina, gag talk, tape bondage, crop, tape gag.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 649.85 MB<<<
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 09:13:19 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

DICK RUB RACE feat AstroDomina
« Reply #8297 on: March 30, 2023, 07:51:33 pm »
DICK RUB RACE feat AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_DICK RUB RACE feat AstroDomina
Size: 148.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:47, 1481 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

I know I'm your favorite Asian Domme with a dick!

NOTE: This is a Custom Clip.There is such a big misconception about women with penises. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I've been getting so many positive AND negative reactions. But none were sexual in nature. Seems like no one gets turned on by seeing a woman with a dick. I know you're not like that. I KNOW for a fact that this turns you on to no end. A beautiful woman like me with a cock like this. Doesn't it turn you on? Does it make you want to touch yourself? Does it make you want to cum? If so, you know what I'm talking about. So let's stop playing around. I showed you mine, why don't you show me yours! I know, my cock is HUGE. Bigger and longer than yours. Let's stroke together! It feels good doesn't it? Show me what you got! Impress me!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FUTA, COCK WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, TEASE & DENIAL, BOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, female domination, female supremacy, femdom pov, strap on, strapon, cock worship, astrodomina, tease and denial, boot domination, dick worship, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 148.16 MB<<<
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 09:12:18 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

NEVER ENOUGH feat AstroDomina
« Reply #8298 on: March 30, 2023, 08:49:52 pm »
NEVER ENOUGH feat AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_NEVER ENOUGH feat AstroDomina
Size: 562.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:30, 8105 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 161 Kbps, 48 Khz

I expect your devotion. And if you're cheap around me, when I know you have more to spend, I will punish you!

Goddess Sydney has allowed her lowly sub to spend some time with her today. He kneels in front of her while she sits on her throne. Tribute in hand, Sydney counts the money and is furious that he only brought $500 in cash. She had explicitly told him to bring enough to impress her. And this isn't cutting it. So obviously, if he's trying to insult the Goddess, there will be hell to pay. Sydney starts with a big slap to his face. After that she spits in his face and makes him lick it all. It's obvious she's disappointed in his lack of devotion. What a failure. Sydney gives her sub two choices. Either get her a much bigger tribute or get shut out of her world forever. It's going to take a way bigger tribute than $500 to get back in her good graces. After a good yelling to and another slap in the face, Sydney's sub now miraculously has a way bigger tribute for the Goddess. She takes his money and allows him to kiss her feet for a bit. Satisfied with his improved level of devotion, Sydney drops the empty wallet on the floor and dismisses her sub.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: MONEY FETISH, FACE SLAPPING, SPITTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, female domination, female supremacy, femdom pov, face slapping, money fetish, findom, financial domination, spitting, astrodomina, money slave, tribute, devotion, humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 562.21 MB<<<
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 09:11:16 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Keep Your Legs Open and Shut Up
« Reply #8299 on: March 31, 2023, 06:28:16 am »
Keep Your Legs Open and Shut Up

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_Keep Your Legs Open and Shut Up
Size: 74.23 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:39, 1174 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps