Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 118359 times)

Online stachoo

FUCK YOUR FACE feat AstroDomina
« Reply #8140 on: March 20, 2023, 12:05:25 pm »
FUCK YOUR FACE feat AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_FUCK YOUR FACE feat AstroDomina
Format: mp4
Size: 148.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:24, 1857 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

If there's one thing I am naturally great at, it's using my ass as a weapon of destruction as you can witness is this FaceSitting video.

My derriere makes a great tool for face sitting and ass smothering. Add a smother box where a slave's head is locked in place and cuff his hands on the handles? Complete ass submission. Even slaves are willing and begging to be placed inside my smother box and get ass choked. Now wouldn't that be such a nice way to go?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING , SMOTHER , EXECUTRIX , FEMDOM , HUMILIATION
Keywords: asian goddess , asian princess , femdom , female domination , female supremacy , facesitting , face sitting , ass smother , ass worship , breath play , astrodomina , executrix

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 148.35 MB<<<
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 09:01:03 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

EAT CUM MY WAY feat AstroDomina
« Reply #8141 on: March 20, 2023, 01:11:49 pm »
EAT CUM MY WAY feat  AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_EAT CUM MY WAY feat  AstroDomina
Size: 277 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:38, 2445 Kbps, 854x480, 29.916 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

A fun, flirty and sexy JOI that turns into a CEI.

This is a custom clip. "Honey I'm home" you hear as Sydney walks back in from going out. She catches you masturbating and is NOT impressed. She tells you that instead of surprising you like that, you'll have to do things her way. Fair enough. But first, she is going to change into something a little more appropriate for the occasion: Boots, a strapon and a new revealing bra. Talk about boner inducing! As she puts her hot boots on, she tells you about how she's going to make you her cum eating bitch! She'll show you how to jerk your cock for her but inevitably you will be eating your creamy juice for her.

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: CEI, JOI, STRAP-ON, FEMALE DOMINATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, cum eating instruction, cei, joi, jerk off instruction, jerk off encouragement, thigh high boots, strapon, strap-on, astrodomina

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 277 MB<<<
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 09:00:03 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

PEG ME PLEASE feat AstroDomina
« Reply #8142 on: March 20, 2023, 02:17:03 pm »
PEG ME PLEASE feat AstroDomina

General:
Name: ASTRODOMINA_PEG ME PLEASE feat AstroDomina
Size: 739.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:01, 8273 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Nothing hotter than a sub who is subdued, tied up with his face down and his ass up, ready to receive my strapon!

NOTE: This is a Custom video. Sydney receives a strap-on/anal appointment from a particular sub who also wishes the session to be recorded. How often does one get the opportunity of starring in his very pegging own video? Almost never. But luckily for the slave, AstroDomina a.k.a Sydney Lee, agrees for this anal fucking session to be captured on camera. At least bits and pieces of it. She's glammed up in an all red corset, red shiny boots plus a red strap-on. She hooks up her collared slave on the posts and she starts to fuck him slow but deep. You can hear the slave moan and grunt just from the moment she enters him. A dream come true to every anal slut out there!

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, PADDLING, ANAL, BOOT FETISH, ASIAN.
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, strap-on, strapon, pegging, ass fucking, anal play, astrodomina, boot worship, bondage, bdsm, gloves.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 739.31 MB<<<
« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 08:59:01 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Insane
« Reply #8143 on: March 20, 2023, 03:21:19 pm »
Insane

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_Insane
Format: wmv
Size: 89.83 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:12, 1155 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 197 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 89.83 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Iron Balls Uk 1
« Reply #8144 on: March 20, 2023, 04:23:52 pm »
Iron Balls Uk 1

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_Iron Balls Uk 1
Size: 101.11 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:53, 1399 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 177 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 101.11 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Iron Balls Uk 2
« Reply #8145 on: March 20, 2023, 05:27:40 pm »
Iron Balls Uk 2

General:
Name: BUSTEDBALLS_Iron Balls Uk 2
Size: 107.51 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:57, 1501 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 167 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 107.51 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Batgirl orders Skinny Burglar into Horse Slavery
« Reply #8146 on: March 20, 2023, 06:35:04 pm »
Batgirl orders Skinny Burglar into Horse Slavery

General:
Name: CSFEM_Batgirl orders Skinny Burglar into Horse Slavery
Size: 240.99 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:58, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Batgirl Forces Skinny Burglar into Horse Slavery
Batgirl catches a skinny burglar trying to commit a robbery. The burglar works for Catwoman so Batgirl decides to really punish the skinny burglar by frcng him to be her slave horse. She rides him mercilessly and then beats him, and then rides him some more.

The skinny burglar is suffering greatly under all of Batgirl's weight but the punishment will go on for a long, long time. This is an excellent all-fours riding video featuring the amazing Goddess Samantha as Batgirl.

Mistress:
Samantha, Goddess

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: samantha , reins , horse slavery , torture , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , shoulder riding , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Teacher's Break
« Reply #8147 on: March 20, 2023, 07:41:02 pm »
Teacher's Break

General:
Name: CSFEM_Teacher's Break
Size: 152.18 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:56, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Teacher's Smother Break
At the school where Mistress Yuliya teaches some courses, the Principal had a habit of grabbing her ass whenever he would pass her in the hall way. She made short work of him and got him fired for sexual harassment.

But she blackmailed him further by frcng him to be her seat cushion during her lunch breaks. She harshly sits on his face in her sexy leather skirt the entire time.

Mistress:
Yuliya, Mistress

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACE SITTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: yuliya , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , bikini , ass sniffing , diva , outdoor , smothering , blonde , human furniture , jean skirt , leather skirt

Download:

Online stachoo

She Caught Me and Made Me Her Slave 7
« Reply #8148 on: March 20, 2023, 08:45:45 pm »

General:
Name: CSFEM_She Caught Me and Made Me Her Slave 7
Size: 194.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:28, 3936 Kbps, 1280x720, 28.085 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mimi is sitting on jimmy and stroking his hair. ""You want to be a good boy for Mimi don't you?"" she asks. ""Yes Mimi,"" replies jimmy. ""Then lick my pussy,"" commands Mimi as she slides onto jimmy's face. We love how Mimi dominates jimmy in this video. She tells him that she will control his breath from now on. She berates him and orders him to stop touching his cock without her permission. She makes jimmy lick her pussy and ass just the way she likes it.

""You will be eating my ass even when it's dirty,"" she commands. She bounces and grinds on his face and goes for some really nice long facesit ass-crushing action. She laughs and laughs as jimmy kicks and struggles beneath her. ""Be a good boy and hold your breath for Mimi,"" she yells with glee as she plops heavily on his face.

Mistress:
Red, Mistress

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: PUSSY EATING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: family fantasy , pussy licking , nude , greek , face riding , step-mommy , smothering , female domination , mistress red , pussy worship , young , ass worship , face sitting , office , toilet paper

Download:

Online stachoo

We have to work on it!
« Reply #8149 on: March 21, 2023, 06:02:17 am »
We have to work on it!

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_We have to work on it!
Size: 389.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:04, 3187 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

The irritatingly good boy slave is laying on his belly on the spanking bench and waiting for his mistress Dolores to come to visit him. And he don't have to wait long untill she arrives in tiny black bikini and matching high heel boots. Her skin is tanned and smooth and she knows no mercy as she beats his ass into smithereens. And if he is good enough for her taste she let's him kiss her boots or her naked butt as a reward from time to time.

Category: CANING

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 389.35 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Pain between the legs
« Reply #8150 on: March 21, 2023, 07:05:47 am »
Pain between the legs

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Pain between the legs
Size: 277.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:16, 3994 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Amanda in her black boots making fun of her naked slave. She knows that he loves if she talks to him and gives him orders but this time she only want one thing,kick him in the balls a few times with tremendous force. Sometimes he bends over and puts his forehead to the ground while kneeling in front of Amanda with his legs open.Amanda's strong legs lands painfully between his thighs for many times.

Category: BALLBUSTING

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 277.6 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Two mistresses, double pain
« Reply #8151 on: March 21, 2023, 08:09:01 am »
Two mistresses, double pain

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Two mistresses, double pain
Size: 130.47 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:18, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

The slave is tied up by his arms and he is waiting for Mistress Lisa and Mistress Amanda to whip his back. They come to the room and they stand on each side of himwith whip in hand. And they hit him simultaneously with them. He is in so much pain that he doesn't know where he is or what he has done. But Amanda and Lisa don'tstop his punishing, they swap places sometimes for reaching him better.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 130.47 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Weight Bench Bitch
« Reply #8152 on: March 21, 2023, 09:12:57 am »
Weight Bench Bitch

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_Weight Bench Bitch
Size: 221.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:04, 3775 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Divine Goddess Daisy has finished a long workout and wants to cool down and do some stretching, to help soothe Her tired aching muscles. As a dedicated Female Supremacist, the Divine Goddess prefers relaxing on a male slave; using his body as furniture and controlling his breathing with smothering and facesitting.   So, SheΓÇÖs had Her slave chained face-up, in sensory deprivation, awaiting Her use. She strolls in wearing just a skimpy pair of booty shorts and a cut-off t-shirt, while the slave is in chains and sensory deprivation.

She tells the slave what today's challenge is:

"As you know, you exist for my pleasure and use slave. I just finished a nice workout and my ass and pussy are sweaty. I'm going to use you to cool down, and since we need to work on your breath control, it's a perfect time. We'll start with 15 seconds, but your goal is 3 minutes. Ready? I don't care if you are...."

She plops down on top of the slave's face, facing his feet, and immediately cuts off all oxygen to his lungs. She starts a slow countdown and he seems to do fairly well after 15 seconds, saying:

"THANK YOU, DIVINE GODDESS!"

"You're not welcome, pig. Here comes another one!"

This time She sits down a little harder, really pushing down on his face with Her full weight so that Her ass cheeks and his face are one. She pulls up on his leash this time, ensuring that he can't move his head an inch either way. He does fairly well at 15 also, but when She tries for 25 he starts bucking and kicking, panicking for air.

She starts another countdown, holding onto the bench, pushing Her ass down and pulling the chain on his collar up into Her crotch to ensure an air-tight seal. When She rises up after a countdown, She flogs the slave over and over, making him cry and scream because he can't see them coming with the blindfold on. Because of this, he just ends up with less air to breathe as She starts another smother. This time when She gets up, he isn't moving and has apparently lost consciousness.

Disgusted, She drops the leash and walks off, waiting for the pig to recover before he can receive more torment.

Category: ASS SMOTHERING
Related Categories: SMOTHER, FLOGGING, SQUASH/SMOTHER, ASS HUMILIATION, FACE SITTING.
Keywords: pussy smother, booty short smother, weight bench smother, sweaty crotch smother, countdowns, breath control, ass smothering, ass slave, human furniture, sweat licking, ass smelling, pussy smelling, humiliation, female supremacy, male slavery.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 221.97 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Asshole Training An Asshole - Deeper, Pig
« Reply #8153 on: March 21, 2023, 10:18:47 am »
Asshole Training An Asshole - Deeper, Pig

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_Asshole Training An Asshole - Deeper, Pig
Size: 213.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:25, 3467 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Violet Viper is working out at Her condo's gym and is walking back to Her place after a long yoga workout. She is wearing just a pair of yoga pants and a skimpy top. As She saunters on by, She's catcalled by an old guy on a back inverter machine who's talking to a buddy on his phone's headset. He yells out:

"Nice ass!"

She just looks at him with disgust and turns around and walks away, while he complains on the phone to his buddy about how 'stuck up' She is. But Violet has actually come back around and behind the man with a pair of handcuffs and a bondage hood in hand. She snaps the cuffs on his wrist and the other to the machine, trapping the guy in place on his back. She then comes up behind his head and slips the hood over him while pushing the inverter machine down low enough for Her to straddle....

Part II starts with the male pig in. the inverter machine, about to take Violet's yoga pants off at Her request, in order to get more 'intimate' with Her brown starfish. She has him pull the black yoga pants off with his free hand, revealing Her pert, round, 19-year old ass. She helps him, pulling the other cheek apart and commands him:

"KISS IT, YOU DUMBSHIT! Spread my ass open, slave. Now kiss my ASSHOLE. Like a lover, slow and sensual....now with tongue...now lick it...now tongue fuck it....DEEPER"

She quickly has him sticking his tongue out straight like a cock, tongue-fucking Her sweet anus, in and out, his head bobbing back and forth like a woodpecker trying to dig out a termite from a tree. She starts getting more aggressive with him, frustrated that it's not in deep enough:

"I SAID ALL THE WAY IN, SLAVE!"

She grabs the back of his head, his head even farther up Her sweet-tasting ass. Then She starts having him keep his tongue extended, deep inside Her asshole for longer and longer periods of time. She has him start with 15 seconds as a "Human Buttplug", adding extra time if his tongue isn't fully extended to to Her satisfaction. She loves this because the slave drool lubricates Her asshole and ends up going back down the throat of the slave, like a cleansing saliva enema.

She has him hold it inside for longer and longer periods of time - now up to 40 seconds until She announces that his training is done for today. Before SHe leaves She says:

"For once I'm actually pleased, slave. You've clearly been broken and were sucking on my anus like a baby on a bottle, begging for more. That's exactly how I want you, my little bitch. Before I leave, there is one thing though - you've gotta do something about that breathe of yours - it smells like s**t"

Category: ASS EATING
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, ASS HUMILIATION, YOGA PANTS, 18 & 19 YRS OLD.
Keywords: ass slave, asshole licking, asshole sucking, ass eating, anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, ass kissing, asshole kissing, ass worship, ass spreading, teen dominatrix, ass grindiing, anal orgasm, ass smelling, yoga pants.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 213.06 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Personal Crotch Cleaner II
« Reply #8154 on: March 21, 2023, 11:22:29 am »
Personal Crotch Cleaner II

General:
Name: DOMINAPLANET_Personal Crotch Cleaner II
Size: 382.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:25, 3635 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps

Goddess Aurora has been training Her slave to properly service both Her perfect, shelf-like ass, and Her wet, meaty pussy. This is of course, a years-long process to perfect, but to get there She knows that the slave must do more than just "lick" Her sacred holes, but to become one with Her asshole and pussy; to become so intimate with them that they operate in a sort of synchronicity To accomplish this, the slave will begin taking on the responsibility of being the sole cleaner of Her asshole and pussy. She will no longer use toilet paper, douches, enemas or maxi-pads; The slave will accomplish all of those functions and then some.

She has the slave bound with his arms above his head, completely helpless, with his head in a sex chair. Goddess enters the room carrying a menacing-looking black and white riding crop and approaches, telling the slave:

"Slave, you are an inferior being and have learned how to adequately clean my feet, but now you're going to learn how to flawlessly service my dirty ass and pussy. You are only good enough for the dirtiest parts of Me, slave"

"Yes Mistress, Thank You so much for that honor and privilege"

She walks up to the slave and turns around, straddling  his head and sticking out Her gorgeous ass, which is invitingly poking through the hole in Her sexy black dress. She wiggles Her hips invitingly and asks him if he likes Her beautiful ass, which of course he replies 'yes' to. She squats down onto the chair, it bends with Her weight, bringing Her ass down onto his face and mouth. She orders him:

"Smell it first....deep inhales slave...now kiss it soft and gentle first, get Her in the mood...Now a nice little french kiss, start getting Her wet. That's a good puppy. Now lick it just like it was a bone, puppy!"

She has him lap away at Her puckered brown starfish, finally ordering him:

"Now point your tongue like a cock and tongue-fuck my dirty ass. Get every bit of filth in your mouth and down your throat, where it belongs, slave. You're nothing but a disposal for my bodily waste - my dirt. Now thank me for that honor!"

She starts cropping him and bouncing up and down on his face, harder and harder, his tongue going deepr and deeper into Her now-blossoming sphincter. She then suddenly leans back and sits down with Her full weight onto the slave's face:

"Keep your fucking tongue ALL THE WAY INSIDE MY ASS-don't you DARE take out!"

Finally, She lets him up and he gasps for air, but She just starts bouncing on his mouth harder, urging him to get in deeper and then suddenly cutting off his breath completely. Finally, he starts flopping around and can seemingly take no more, She turns around and facesits him with Her sweet pussy.

She puts Her full weight on him to start this time as She's already worked up. She starts fucking his face, getting it slick with Her juices as She starts to fuck his face in earnest:

"Drink every drop of juice, slave, and anything else that comes from my pussy-you'll be tasting all kinds of new treats. Now I'm going to smother you and I want you to probe deep inside, suck out everything you can and be my human douchebag - just like you're also my human enema!"

She mashes down hard onto his face, cutting off his air and most of his sight. His eyes bug out in desperation and his oxygen reserves start to deplete. She lets him up, only to sit back down and demand an orgasm, which he attempts to provide but fails. Frustrated, She storms off the stage, vowing to return with a painful punishment....

Category: ASS EATING
Related Categories: PUSSY WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY EATING, SMOTHER, FACE SITTING.
Keywords: ass smother, pussy smother, ass cleaner, pussy cleaner, ass slave, pussy slave, pussy licking, pussy sucking, human douchebag, human enema, anal tongue fucking, pussy tongue fucking, pussy juice drinking, pussy domination, ass domiantion.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 382.59 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Feel Good Facesitting!
« Reply #8155 on: March 21, 2023, 12:28:53 pm »
Feel Good Facesitting!

Starring:
FB0193

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Feel Good Facesitting!
Size: 172.16 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:40, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

She was so good last time that we just had to ask Belle back to give our viewers some more of her filthy facesitting talk! Looking absolutely delicious in her red lingerie, Belle talks facesitting throughout this video as she gives her human chairs face a good squashing under her awesome rear! She encourages us to get horny along with her as she gets more and more turned on from the thought of us watching her and she finally grinds Jeromes nose to orgasm!(Duration : 30:41)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010

Keywords:  belle,  restraint / bondage,  topless,  bedroom,  lingerie,  heels,  panties.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.16 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Your Place in Life!
« Reply #8156 on: March 21, 2023, 01:33:28 pm »
Your Place in Life!

Starring:
FB0194

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Your Place in Life!
Size: 169.86 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:21, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Scott arrives for his session and tries to explain why he missed his last appointment with Mistress Nikki. Unfortunately, Nikki does not feel that going to the football with his mates is a good enough excuse for standing her up, so the angry Mistress decides to remind Scott of his place in life - by putting him there ! Scott finds himself on the receiving end of a long hard facesitting and smothring under Nikkis sexy ass and pussy. Nikki is really cruel to Scott and gives his face such a hard crushing under her sexy pink and black outfit.(Duration : 30:21)

Keywords:  stockings,  lingerie,  dungeon,  heels,  thong / g-string,  nikki.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 169.86 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Don't You Want Me!
« Reply #8157 on: March 21, 2023, 02:41:10 pm »
Don't You Want Me!

Starring:
FB0195

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Don't You Want Me!
Size: 178.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:53, 750 Kbps, 644x576, 25.000 fps

Jerome has crawled in drunk after a long night down the pub, and Daisy is not impressed after she got all dressed up in her sexy orange dress and cooked a special dinner for him, ready for some sexy time! It does not look like Jerome wants her in his current drunken state, so Daisy sits on his face to punish him for his bad behaviour. Daisy as always looks stunning as she smothers Jerome under her beautiful pussy and ass until he is sorry for what he did! (Duration : 31:54)

Keywords:  bedroom,  lingerie,  daisy,  barefoot,  thong / g-string.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 178.64 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Footjob and Swallower
« Reply #8158 on: March 21, 2023, 03:51:08 pm »
Footjob and Swallower

Starring: Mistress Karen

General:
Name: FEMINS_Footjob and Swallower
Size: 491.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:06, 8351 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Karen knows that her slave has been watching her feet all day. She is going to show him the control her lovely feet have over him. There will be no doubt that this bitch is owned. After she her slut to cum all over her feet, she makes him clean up his mess and lick her feet clean.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: femdom , female domination , mistress karen , barefoot , footjob , ballbusting , slave training , grey , lingerie , foot , feet

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 491.49 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Marked by my Whip
« Reply #8159 on: March 21, 2023, 04:52:10 pm »
Marked by my Whip

Starring: Mistress Soraya

General:
Name: FEMINS_Marked by my Whip
Size: 265.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:42, 4130 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Soraya really enjoys herself in this clip and puts her full power into it. She thrashed her slave back with the extremely hard leather whip. He tries to stay still with his arms against the wall but Soraya thrashing is too much for him as he shakes and shudders the whole time whining!

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM POV
Keywords: femdom , female domination , whipping , mistress soraya , slave training , pain , punishment , hanging , handcuffed , tied bondage , latex , suit , high heels , boots

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 265.37 MB<<<