Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 117211 times)

Online stachoo

Red Stiletto Stomping - Close Up
« Reply #5640 on: September 26, 2022, 06:28:03 pm »
Red Stiletto Stomping - Close Up

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Red Stiletto Stomping - Close Up
Format: mp4
Size: 429.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:25, 5044 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

I have a brand new pair so sexy red Steve Madden stilettos, and IΓÇÖm ready to inflict pain on my slave! I just finished another clip, and I know heΓÇÖs sore, this is perfect! I immediately start by testing the balance of the shoes. I like to find my grip and balance before I really start to stomp and march. I focus on his balls in this clip, because I know he is already sore there. I want to see how much he can handle. I balance all of my weight on his trapped testicles before beginning to march! I donΓÇÖt care where my heels land, if they pierce his skin, this is only a bonus for me. I want him to suffer! I start stomping harder and harder, before I even jump with all my weight slamming down on his vulnerable balls! IΓÇÖm tearing the box apart as wood splinters beneath my heels. I donΓÇÖt care, IΓÇÖll just have him build me a new box, so I can destroy him in that one as well. I also spend a lot of the clip digging my sharp heels into his cock and balls. Ken struggles with this, but he will only get better with time. ItΓÇÖs my job to train him to be the best slave he can be, and I demand extreme pain!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cbt, trampling, ball busting, ballbusting, ball stomping, high heels, cock box, cockbox, cock trampling, heels trample, cockcrush, stomping.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

You Will Handle Me
« Reply #5641 on: September 26, 2022, 07:36:56 pm »
You Will Handle Me

General:
Name: FETCOUP_You Will Handle Me
Size: 528.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:05, 5036 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Tonight I have my slave back in my favorite position, trapped in his cock box with his genitals perfectly displayed for my . IΓÇÖm wearing a brand new pair of sandals with an especially hard wooden sole, and IΓÇÖm going to crush his cock and balls with zero remorse. I start slow, letting him know that IΓÇÖm merely warming him up for for the stomping later. He struggles but I remind him that this is exactly what I want. His job is to handle whatever I dish out for him and not complain at all. As the clip progresses, I stomp MUCH HARDER! His balls donΓÇÖt stand a chance beneath me! I march all over him and love to hear him stifle his pain. I take direct aim on his balls and stomp down hard! You can see the muscles in my legs tens after each stomp! My lave wants to beg me to stop, but his knows that will only make it worse! Since he is handling my stomps, I decide to Jump. I jump hard! Crashing directly down on his exposed manhood, flattening them to nothing beneath me. I finish him with some rapid fire running in place, as he cries out in pain! I will always push his limits, and he will just have to handle whatever I dish out.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, CBT, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, ballbusting, cbt, cockbox, cock box, cock trample, ball stomping, trample, cock trampling, ball jumping, stomping, sandals.

Download:

Online stachoo

Crushed On The Glass Box
« Reply #5642 on: September 26, 2022, 08:39:02 pm »
Crushed On The Glass Box

General:
Name: FETCOUP_Crushed On The Glass Box
Size: 1.6 GB
Video: avc1, 00:11:22, 19957 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

On the glass box KenΓÇÖs balls are pressed into nothingness under my flats. Crushed as flat as they possibly can, the pain is excruciating for him and for me the satisfaction is complete. Feeling KenΓÇÖs hands grab my legs in the pain trying to make me stop fills my whole body with power - I am in control! Demanding him to lay out his balls over and over again so I can pin them down harder and harder each time I donΓÇÖt waste a minute in this clip, he barely has the time to pull his hands away before my feet crush down on him. I tease his balls into my flats and crush them between my perfect feet and the soles before stepping out of my shoes and continue to crush him with my bare feet. I donΓÇÖt hold back for a second, KenΓÇÖs balls are mine to crush!

Category: CBT
Related Categories: TRAMPLING, BALL ABUSE, BALLET FLATS, BALLBUSTING, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: kloe, kloe and ken, the fetish couple, cock trample, cbt, trampling, glass box, flats, ball stomping, sandals, cockcrush, ballbusting, trample, slave, crushing.

Download:

Online stachoo

Toilet Paper Tongue
« Reply #5643 on: September 27, 2022, 05:30:20 am »
Toilet Paper Tongue

General:
Name: CSFEM_Toilet Paper Tongue
Format: wmv
Size: 365.93 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:39, 2998 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Toilet Paper Tongue
This is one of the hottest human toilet paper videos ever filmed! The slave is confined to the bathroom with clamps on his tongue. Mistress Yuliya is determined to stretch his tongue so it can serve properly as her personal toilet paper. She enters the bathroom and starts to tug on the clamps and explains why she wants his tongue stretched so much. then she tells her slave that she needs to relieve herself. She sits on the toilet and rests her feet on his face as she does her business.

She realizes she is going to blast some wicked farts so she pulls his head between her legs and makes him smell all the rich aroma of her farts. She laughs as the slave struggles with the smell. Now it's time for cleanup duties. Mistress Yuliya stands up and commands her slave to serve as her human toilet paper. She shows him how dirty her ass is. It is time to lick it clean. The poor creature obeys his beloved Mistress and starts to lick her ass. She orders him to lick up and down her entire ass crack and also swirl his tongue around her ass cheeks to catch any stray filth.

Then she orders him to do some deep cleaning as she continues to degrade him. She moves through various positions so he can have good access to the depths of her asshole. At the end, she checks that her ass is perfectly clean and presents it to the camera so you can see how clean it is too. She parts her cheeks wide for your inspection. Then she puts the clamps back on her slave's tongue and leaves him secured in the bathroom until the next time he must perform his duties.

Mistress:
Yuliya, Mistress

Category: TOILET SLAVERY
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , FETISH , HUMAN FURNITURE
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , pee , piss , golden , caviar , latex , yuliya , financial domination , pov , point-of-view , nectar , urine , toilet throne

Download:

Online stachoo

I Spur, You Obey
« Reply #5644 on: September 27, 2022, 06:37:12 am »
I Spur, You Obey

General:
Name: CSFEM_I Spur, You Obey
Size: 235.14 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:42, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

I Spur, You Obey
Mistress Sara is a spectacular equestrian Mistress. She has a lot of riding experience and she really knows how to control her human horse. She uses LOTS of full frc spur kicks and whipping with hard rein control to make her pony obey. Spurring equals obedience and Mistress Sara does not show any pity with her kicks.

She rides her pony continuously until he totally collapses from the exhaustion of her demanding ride. There is no question why she is revered as the ""brootle Beauty."" Don't miss this video. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for all-fours riding fans!

Mistress:
Sara Akeera, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , PONYPLAY , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: sara akeera , reins , horse slavery , torture , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , nipple torture , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download:

Online stachoo

You are in MY Power
« Reply #5645 on: September 27, 2022, 07:44:43 am »
You are in MY Power

General:
Name: CSFEM_You are in MY Power
Size: 366.64 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:41, 2997 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

You are in MY Power
Mistress T uses her soft, sexy voice to lure you into a tic trance and then owns you completely. You will worship every inch of her delicious body and there is nothing you can do about it. She will control you and you will obey every command.

You are in her power and that's where you will remain until she chooses to release you.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: POWERFUL WOMAN
Related Categories: ASS SHAKING , ASS SMELLING , ASS LICKING , ASS GRINDING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , cuckold , piss , blackmail , mistress t , pantyhose , pov , point-of-view , nectar , ass worship , face sitting

Download:

Online stachoo

Goddess Tangent StrapOn POV - Goddess Tangent
« Reply #5646 on: September 27, 2022, 08:54:29 am »
Goddess Tangent StrapOn POV

Starring: Goddess Tangent

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Goddess Tangent StrapOn POV
Size: 412.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:47, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Tags: Masturbation Instruction, Strap-on

Download:

Online stachoo

Kendra James StrapOn Fucking - Kendra James
« Reply #5647 on: September 27, 2022, 10:02:11 am »
Kendra James StrapOn Fucking

Starring: Kendra James

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Kendra James StrapOn Fucking
Size: 771.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:52, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Tags: Strap-on

Download:

Online stachoo

Smoking, Human Ash Tray -
« Reply #5648 on: September 27, 2022, 11:09:06 am »
Smoking, Human Ash Tray

Starring:

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Smoking, Human Ash Tray
Size: 373.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:17, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Tags: Human Ashtray, Smoking

Download:

Online stachoo

Facesitting with the slave girl
« Reply #5649 on: September 27, 2022, 12:15:12 pm »
Facesitting with the slave girl

Starring: Roxana

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-roxana-01-hd
Size: 335.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:34, 4735 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mstress Roxana will take the air away from her slave girl with her ass. She sits down on her face and presses her ass firmly over it. Now her slave feels what facesitting means! She lies on the ground, with the ass of her mistress in her face and is at her mercy. Mistress Roxana does with her what she wants and has a lot of fun torturing the little bitch with her ass!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

Online stachoo

Goddess Vanny uses his face as an armchair
« Reply #5650 on: September 27, 2022, 01:21:58 pm »
Goddess Vanny uses his face as an armchair

Starring: Vanny

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-vanny-03-hd
Size: 324.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:33, 4589 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Vanny ties up her slave and abuses him as if he were an armchair. She wants to sit comfortably with her royal ass, so his slave face has to pay for it! She presses her g-string ass hard over his mouth and makes sure of his suffering. As her personal face-sitting victim, he has nothing more to say and can only breathe if his goddess allows him to. Because she alone determines his breathing air, the loser is not allowed to say anything! Goddess Vanny sits with her g-string ass on his face and squeezes his nose between her ass cheeks. Now his only task is to be a comfortable armchair for her. Only comfortable for Goddess Vanny, of course - for the slave this is torture!

Download:

Online stachoo

Facesitting slave is totally ignored
« Reply #5651 on: September 27, 2022, 02:24:40 pm »
Facesitting slave is totally ignored

Starring: Zora

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-zora-02-hd
Size: 237.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:58, 4600 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Zora sits on the slave's face, indifferent to his condition. Under her he has no possibility or breathing, because his mistress sits with her nylon ass firmly over his mouth and nose. She's been sitting on him for some time, but who cares? Mistress Zora doesn't! She sits on him, relaxes and enjoys the time on his comfortable face, while the slave feels her clenched load of ignorance. He has to live with the consequences now because Mistress Zora can go on like this forever!

Download:

Online stachoo

The Sperm Burglar
« Reply #5652 on: September 27, 2022, 03:25:49 pm »
The Sperm Burglar

Starring: Kat Dior

General:
Name: FE_The Sperm Burglar
Size: 738.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:12, 9981 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Topless Goddess Kat Dior is The Sperm Burglar. Dressed in vinyl, she is an unstoppable horny energy, sneaking into houses all across the internet and draining balls. She loves to dress up like a slutty cat, invade mens rest, take off their pants, get them rock hard without waking them and to steal every drop of sperm for her own nefarious purposes! In this sultry POV JOI Goddess Kat slurps, licks, jerks, humps, and talks dirty non stop about how this is her destiny before smothering you with her huge boobs. You donΓÇÖt even know, but The Sperm Burglar is in your room doing naughty, naughty things to you. Is this your worst nightmare or your wildest dream? Includes Cum Countdown.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM POV, SUPER VILLAIN.
Keywords: kat dior, catwoman, femdom empire, female domination, femdom sex.

Download:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 08:07:41 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Good Slaves Get Milked
« Reply #5653 on: September 27, 2022, 04:28:01 pm »
Good Slaves Get Milked

Starring: Rocky Emerson

General:
Name: FE_Good Slaves Get Milked
Size: 925.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:43, 10036 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 120 Kbps, 48 Khz

ItΓÇÖs not all pain in the FemDomEmpire! Sometimes thereΓÇÖs lots and lots of pleasure for submissive men that do as theyΓÇÖre told. Mistress Rocky is a tall tattooed goddess and Draven loves serving her. Today he is being rewarded for being such a good slave with some sensual domination and a thorough milking! Encased in leather with a hard dick he is waiting for his prize on a bondage table in the dungeon. She jerks him off and even rides his face, letting him sniff and lick her pussy through her sheer panties. She teases her cock with her perfect cunt and then jerks him off some more. Finally he explodes and his load is popped directly into his mouth! This is a full service dungeon!

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM.
Keywords: rocky emerson.

Download:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 08:06:40 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Slave in a Box
« Reply #5654 on: September 27, 2022, 05:35:45 pm »
Slave in a Box

Starring: Marley Brinx

General:
Name: FE_Slave in a Box
Size: 952.9 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:10, 11598 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 314 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Marley Brinx knows the best way to keep her slave is trapped in a box where he is always ready to be used for her pleasure. He has no choice but to submit to the will of his Mistress whenever she is in the mood for an orgasm. She gets off on riding and fucking his helpless face making him lick and worship her exquisite holes until she cums all over her bitch.

Category: ORAL SERVITUDE
Related Categories: PUSSY WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: marley brinx.

Download:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 05:55:40 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Vivienne Extreme Hard Trampling in Sport Shoes!
« Reply #5655 on: September 27, 2022, 06:44:51 pm »
Vivienne Extreme Hard Trampling in Sport Shoes!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Vivienne Extreme Hard Trampling in Sport Shoes!
Size: 1.03 GB
Video: avc1, 00:14:18, 9999 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Hi! Here is our new favourite model; Vivienne! Its not surprising because she is sexy and cool girl! This is a close-up video now, we can see better how she is trampling in sport shoes! She is jumping on the slaves body, bouncing and stomping the face, so its an unmissable video!

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FACESTANDING, THROATSTANDING.
Keywords: vivienne, sport shoes, hard, jumping, face standing, throat standing, extreme, close up.

Download:

Online stachoo

Candy Trampling in Red High Heels!
« Reply #5656 on: September 27, 2022, 07:54:36 pm »
Candy Trampling in Red High Heels!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Candy Trampling in Red High Heels!
Size: 614.84 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:21, 9970 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Candy is trampling her slave in her Red high heels again! She is very hard now, pushing the heels deep into the slaves body, stepping on him, meanwhile chatting on phone with her friend, and she really doesnt care about how the slave is suffering, she just wanna feel good!

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS.
Keywords: candy, high heels, hard, extreme, brutal.

Download:

Online stachoo

Sandy Trampling and Throat Standing!
« Reply #5657 on: September 27, 2022, 08:59:17 pm »
Sandy Trampling and Throat Standing!

General:
Name: ABBIECATFETISH_Sandy Trampling and Throat Standing!
Size: 538.92 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:18, 9995 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Sandy is trampling on her slave barefoot!! Shes jumping, walking on all over him, on legs also etc.. Bouncing and standing on throat!! Enjoy!!

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FACESTANDING, THROATSTANDING.
Keywords: sandy, barefoot, hard, jumping, face standing, throat standing.

Download:

Online stachoo

New Hookup
« Reply #5658 on: September 28, 2022, 05:24:19 am »
New Hookup

Starring: Goddess Mouna

General:
Name: GFD_New Hookup
Size: 38.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:40, 877 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps