Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 137200 times)

Online stachoo

Secured Date
« Reply #5580 on: September 22, 2022, 06:39:44 pm »
Secured Date

Starring: Goddess Mouna

General:
Name: GFD_Secured Date
Format: mp4
Size: 43.7 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:12, 883 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Jerkoff for the last time
« Reply #5581 on: September 22, 2022, 07:46:33 pm »
Jerkoff for the last time

Starring: Goddess Jamie Valentine

General:
Name: GFD_Jerkoff for the last time
Size: 43.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:02, 928 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 79 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

Sugar Daddy Locked
« Reply #5582 on: September 22, 2022, 08:53:55 pm »
Sugar Daddy Locked

Starring: Goddess Annabelle

General:
Name: GFD_Sugar Daddy Locked
Size: 50.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:23, 878 Kbps, 960x540, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 72 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

Cheaper Than Vasectomy
« Reply #5583 on: September 23, 2022, 05:26:17 am »
Cheaper Than Vasectomy

General:
Name: KEBR_Cheaper Than Vasectomy
Size: 509.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:50, 5014 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Moni has a more efficient and cheaper method to sterilize a man than a vasectomy. She detonates your gonads using her MMA Skills and powerful legs.This video is SO HARD, SO HARD that it will cause you psychological ball pain from watching it.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: ball, bdsm, femdom, cbt.

Download:

Online stachoo

Poor Agonizing Testicles
« Reply #5584 on: September 23, 2022, 06:34:18 am »
Poor Agonizing Testicles

General:
Name: KEBR_Poor Agonizing Testicles
Size: 641.17 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:35, 4999 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps

Moni doesn't like lazy employees, and this guy has not done a good job cleaning her pool. So she ties him up on the wall of pain, takes hard kicks , knees and punches over and over again until he's sorry for being born a man. His huge junk shake all aroung like it's being hit by a canon ball

Related Categories: CBT, FEMDOM, BDSM.
Keywords: moni.

Download:

Online stachoo

Shocking Permanent Damage
« Reply #5585 on: September 23, 2022, 07:39:42 am »
Shocking Permanent Damage

General:
Name: KEBR_Shocking Permanent Damage
Size: 563.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:28, 4999 Kbps, 1280x720, 59.940 fps

Moni's quote after this clip:I Know one day this would happen, I'm glad it was with me!"This clip is pure hardcore ballbusting punishment, with the muscular Moni. All of a sudden, it took an even more shocking turn, as his cock started to LEAK PROFUSELY. everyone was scared butt Moni, who kept on going and kicking him, making it into a freak show.The liquid was spilling everywhere even on us filming it. He was taken to the hospital with a serious injury to his penis, fractured uretra and nerves. The scarring and loss of sensitivity to his glans he will cary forever. Poor guy.
Keywords: ball, cbt, bdsm, femdom.

Download:

Online stachoo

What Noise Does A Horsey Make
« Reply #5586 on: September 23, 2022, 08:49:27 am »
What Noise Does A Horsey Make

Starring: Edyn Blair, Miley May

General:
Name: MAS_What Noise Does A Horsey Make
Size: 229.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:24, 7126 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Dehumanizing a male as a horse is always fun for Lady Edyn and Miley. Blindfold him, shove a bit in his mouth and train him to go where directed to like a good horsey. Why not, it's fun for the girls to humiliate him and treat him like a pure , something he will have to get used to if he intends to continue to live in their service.

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION

Download:

Online stachoo

Shocking Is Good
« Reply #5587 on: September 23, 2022, 09:53:29 am »
Shocking Is Good

Starring: Sara Luvv, Kendall Faye

General:
Name: MAS_Shocking Is Good
Size: 427.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:44, 7558 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

ΓÇ£Shockings are goodΓÇ¥ Princess Sara tells this slave, and the way she will convince him is with the pain and reward principal. She will shock his cock until he falls to the floor in pain, and then he is permitted to worship her feet. In that way he learns that having his cock shocked is good because it means he gets a reward. Princess Kendall loves this training as well as she shocks his cock repeatedly and then grants him permission to adore her feet. Good slave, with such repeated shock/reward training he will indeed learn that having his cock electrocuted is a good thing.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: CBT

Download:

Online stachoo

You Know I Don't Like Ranch
« Reply #5588 on: September 23, 2022, 11:02:17 am »
You Know I Don't Like Ranch

Starring: Vanessa

General:
Name: MAS_You Know I Don't Like Ranch
Size: 363.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:19, 6778 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

I mean come on now, this slave should know better. He brings Goddess Vanessa a salad to eat and doesn't remove the ranch dressing, when he knows full well that she doesn't like ranch! She likes this slave and all because normally he serves her very well, but mistakes like this must be punished so his balls will have to be slapped as a reminder that he needs to pay closer attention to the finer details when he serves his goddess.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: CBT

Download:

Online stachoo

Ballbusting challenge
« Reply #5589 on: September 23, 2022, 12:11:40 pm »
Ballbusting challenge

General:
Name: VAR_Ballbusting challenge
Size: 943.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:03, 7097 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

ITALIAN LANGUAGE
Today I am with my friend Mistress Gaia for a somewhat special event: a ballbusting competition. The four participants are waiting for us naked, in line and with their faces covered. Before we begin, we go through them and inspect them one at a time. The first has big and swollen balls, the second one instead has a bit of wrinkled balls, the third has his cock worn out and marked by a chastity belt and the fourth ... The fourth shows up with his underwear and after having removed it we understand the reason: he is ashamed to show his invisible little dick, practically absent. So let's start the competition even if our only goal is to castrate them all with our merciless kicks. We do a first round of kicking and they all resist quite well but on the second round we increase the rythm and hit them from two sides: the second and third participants fall to the ground and are eliminated. In the final, swollen balls and the micro-dick remain. We take off our shoes and increase the intensity of our shots, in sets of 10, 15 and 20 kicks, but both guys incredibly resist beyond our expectations.

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, KICKING, FEMALE SUPREMACY, CBT, CHALLENGES.
Keywords: lady scarlet, mistress gaia, kicking, balls, ball busting, challenge, competition, female domination, double domination, cbt, padrona gaia, dominazione doppia, palle, calci, gara.

Download:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 06:51:21 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Balls in throat
« Reply #5590 on: September 23, 2022, 01:13:30 pm »
Balls in throat

General:
Name: VAR_Balls in throat
Size: 204.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:03:55, 7060 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

ITALIAN LANGUAGE
At the end of a long day at the dungeon with my friend Mistress Gaia, we decide for one last, short but intense ballbusting session. This slave with huge balls had already performed well during the ballbusting competition we had previously organized and now he will have to endure an even more rough session. We start kicking from with our black, high heels, one at a time, practically without stopping: we increase speed and power until the slave falls to the ground on his knees. After a while he dares to get up, he wants more but he made a serious mistake in challenging us: we take off our shoes and after a few barefeet hits we knock him out.

PALLE IN GOLA
Alla fine di una lunga giornata al dungeon con la mia amica Mistress Gaia, decidiamo per un’ultima, rapida ma intensa sessione di ballbusting. Questo schiavo dalle palle enormi si era già comportato bene durante la gara di ballbusting che avevamo organizzato in precedenza e ora dovrà resistere a una sessione ancora più violenta. Iniziamo a calciare dall’alto dei nostri tacchi neri, una alla volta, senza praticamente sosta: aumentiamo velocità e potenza finchè lo schiavo non stramazza a terra in ginocchio. Dopo poco osa rialzarsi, ne vuole ancora ma ha fatto un grave errore a sfidarci: togliamo le scarpe e dopo pochi colpi a piedi nudi lo mettiamo K.O.

Category: DOUBLE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , KICKING , HIGH HEELS , CORPORAL BDSM , CBT
Keywords: lady scarlet , mistress gaia , double domination , huge balls , ball busting , kick , high heels , cbt , calci nelle palle , tacchi , palle gonfie , padrona gaia , dominazione doppia , female supremacy , punizione corporale

Download:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 06:51:19 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Pure Ballbusting - Der Marterpfahl - GERMAN
« Reply #5591 on: September 23, 2022, 02:17:08 pm »
Pure Ballbusting - Der Marterpfahl - GERMAN

General:
Name: VAR_Pure Ballbusting - Der Marterpfahl - GERMAN
Size: 521.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:11, 6948 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Female Double Domination. Lady Divine Money und Lady Stefanie haben getreu diesen Mottos ihr erstes persönliches Kennenlernen genossen. Selbstverständlich sind dabei grandiose Clips entstanden.
Mitten in unserem schönen Apartment, indem wir unsere gemeinsame Zeit genossen haben, war ein großer Marterpfahl. Natürlich braucht es da bei zwei so sadistischen Herrinnen wie uns nicht lange um auf interessante Ideen zu kommen. Das Arschgesicht durfte mit seinem nutzlosen Gehänge herhalten und wurde an den Marterpfahl gefesselt.

Pure Ballbusting - The Torment Stake

Female double domination. Lady Divine Money and Lady Stefanie enjoyed their first femdom session together. Great femdom clips were made during this time.
In the middle of our beautiful apartment, where we enjoyed our time together, there was a nice, large torment stake. Of course, with two sadistic mistresses like us, it doesn't take long to come up with interesting ideas. The ass face was allowed to serve with his useless balls and was tied to the torment stake.

Related Categories: CBT, HUMILIATION, KICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, GERMAN LANGUAGE.
Keywords: loser, femdom, bondage, bdsm, session, humiliatrix, german goddess, double domination, double domme, erniedrigung, lady divine money, lady stefanie.

Download:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2023, 08:30:59 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Ball Busting
« Reply #5592 on: September 23, 2022, 03:22:05 pm »
Ball Busting

General:
Name: VAR_Ball Busting
Size: 382.88 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:25, 7004 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

Es gibt doch wirklich nichts Schöneres als ein saftiges Ball Busting! Nichts macht mir so viel Spaß wie einem Sklaven in seine nutzlosen Eier zu treten und zu sehen wie sich sein Gesicht vor Schmerz verzieht. Ich kenne kein Mitleid und verlange meinen Opfern dabei alles ab. Wenn du der nächste sein willst, siehst du hier was auf dich zu kommt...

Ballbusting, CBT Fantasy
Ball Kicking, FemDom, Male Slave, Slave Punishment,

Download:

Online stachoo

Trample Platform!
« Reply #5593 on: September 23, 2022, 04:31:11 pm »
Trample Platform!

General:
Name: VAR_Trample Platform!
Size: 524.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:10, 6990 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

When you come across a little clit dick like this, there really is only one place for it....Under My Boots! Pinned to the floor with his little maggot willy poking up through a tiny hole, I take my weighty knee high platform boots and destroy the little fucker! If you listen carefully you might just be able to hear his walnuts go POP!

CBT Fantasy, Trampling Fantasy
Ball Trampling, Boot Domination, Boot Fetish, CBT Fantasy, Cock Trample, FemDom, High Heel Trample Fetish, Trample Table Fetish, Trampled Fantasy, Trampling Fantasy,

Download:

Online stachoo

Two dommes, two slaves balls busted
« Reply #5594 on: September 23, 2022, 05:37:46 pm »
Two dommes, two slaves balls busted

General:
Name: VAR_Two dommes, two slaves balls busted
Size: 396.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:42, 6988 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Lady dark angel and mistress frankie have their two slaves who have not been particulary uselfull so they make them useful by using them for their own pleasure and thats busting their balls they both take great delight in getting them back to back and kicking their balls making sure they dont let go of each other and turning them round ... one is just absolutley pathetic and he is just sent off in disgrace watch how hot, mean and sexy they are when kicking balls

Ballbusting, Double Domination
Ball Kicking, Ballbusting, Double Domination, Double Domme, FemDom, Hardcore Humiliation Fantasy, Hot Blonde,

Download:

Online stachoo

Lifespan of a Human Ashtray
« Reply #5595 on: September 23, 2022, 06:39:03 pm »

General:
Name: AMG_HumanAshtrayLifespan_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video, 5.1 Surround)
Format: wmv
Size: 378.76 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:14, 7747 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: FFFE, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

You have been serving Me as My human ashtray for sooo long now...how long has it been? A year now? Eating every ash and cigarette butt My friends and I discard over that time, having cigarettes put out on you like you are nothing to Us. (Because you AREN'T. LOL. You are just an object for Us to USE!) Wow, how many cigarettes you have consumed just for My convenience and entertainment? It must be like 10 or 15 a DAY...at LEAST.
I wonder what the lifespan of a human ashtray is anyway? Because I have to tell you ash-boy, you aren't looking so good these days. Looks like you don't have much longer to go. I mean, I'm SURE that a steady diet of ash and cigarette butts CAN'T be good for you...but I don't really care, to be honest. You are EASILY replaceable. And I will enjoy this little experiment just to see how much longer you last!
And in the end you will just be buried in the backyard with all the other disposed-of slaves that didn't make it. (Such good fertilizer you slaves make! LOL!) Time to light up another cigarette...open up, bitch! Its your PURPOSE in LIFE- however long that lasts.

Girls:
Queen Kasey

Category: FEMDOM POV
Related Categories: SMOKING, CIGAR FETISH, MILF, EXECUTRIX, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: femdom pov, pov.

Download:

Online stachoo

Mean Girl World Tour
« Reply #5596 on: September 23, 2022, 07:44:10 pm »
Mean Girl World Tour

General:
Name: AMG_MeanGirlWorldTour_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video, 5.1 Surround)
Size: 610.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:03, 7763 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps

Mean Girl World Tour

We get messages from you losers every day from all over the world. And they are all the same- BEGGING Us to come to your second-rate, third-world country and dominate you or let you worship Us. So if that is your fantasy, you need to download this clip. Because we (Princess Jennifer and Queen Kasey) talk about actually going on a "Mean Girl World Tour" where We travel the world to dominate and abuse Our slaves across the globe!
And YOU iwll finance the trip, of course! Download the clip to hear what We expect of Our slaves as we travel around the world to be worshipped far and wide...

Girls:
Empress Jennifer
Queen Kasey

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, MILF, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP.
Keywords: femdom pov, pov.

Download:

Online stachoo

Worship Goddess Suvana Peasant!
« Reply #5597 on: September 23, 2022, 08:46:00 pm »
Worship Goddess Suvana Peasant!

General:
Name: AMG_WorshipSuvana_(8 Mbps HD 1080-30p Video, 5.1 Surround)
Size: 579.42 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:36, 7703 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps

Worship Goddess Suvana Peasants!

*(Editing slave's note: Goddess Suvana is only 18yrs old and looking for real-life slaves to OWN! This clip includes her direct contact info for you to contact her if you want to serve Her! But do NOT waste Her time! Talk about how you can be useful to Her and be ready to prove yourself!)*
This is very simple, PEASANT. I am better than you. Isn't it OBVIOUS. I mean, LOOK at me. I am like literally PERFECT from head to toe. And in this video I show you how PERFECT I am. From my flawless face to my perfect little toes. I am like the BEST- so if you want to serve someone it should be ME. And I have always believed that I was superior and meant to be served by others.
But now that I am finding out that there are a whole bunch of losers out there that actually REALIZE that a girl like me is completely SUPERIOR to them- I plan on taking full advantage. I want an ARMY of SLAVES dedicated to serving ME and my every whim! So download this clip if you want to contact me and beg to serve me! But I want a GIFT off my wishlist or an amazon giftcard RIGHT AWAY so you better be ready to be USED by me for REAL if you want to serve me! (I tell you how in the clip. And I have already been warned by the other girls about how some of you losers will try to waste my time. Spoil me and tell me how you can be USEFUL to me!!)

Girls:
Goddess Suvana

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: female domination, financial domination, femdom pov, foot fetish, pov.

Download:

Online stachoo

Gardeners' Ballbustingworld
« Reply #5598 on: September 24, 2022, 05:27:18 am »
Gardeners' Ballbustingworld

Starring: Tiffany

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1481-Gardeners' Ballbustingworld
Size: 357.78 MB
Video: avc1, 00:22:35, 2082 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Matthew should be more careful where he wiggles his exposed genitalia - Tiffany is none too pleased to see his dangly bits being flashed in her garden, and she looks a bit menacing with those big garden shears! Tiff decides to teach her pervy intruder a lesson by busting his balls hard right there in the garden. Hopefully those urges of Matthew's will be under more control by the time Tiff has finished smashing those bollocks.

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  denim,  squeezing,  trampling,  slapping,  trainers/flat shoes,  tiffany,  outdoors,  trousers / jeans / pants / leggings,  hotpants / booty shorts.

Download:

Online stachoo

Dickhead Gets Ballbusted
« Reply #5599 on: September 24, 2022, 06:36:54 am »
Dickhead Gets Ballbusted

Starring: Madame Cruella

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1482-Dickhead Gets Ballbusted
Size: 321.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:23, 2993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Cruella doesn't like the snooty shop assistant's tone! He's going to suffer for treating her like a chav, and his balls are the focus of Cruella's wrath as she kicks, smashes and squeezes them until he's in delicious agony!

Keywords:  kicking,  punching,  squeezing,  trainers/flat shoes,  humiliating,  other girls,  trousers / jeans / pants / leggings.

Download: