Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 125012 times)

Online stachoo

Cum from oxfords
« Reply #4360 on: July 03, 2022, 11:00:01 am »
Cum from oxfords

General:
Name: VAR_SHOEJOB DESIRES#2015-10-29#Cum from oxfords##
Format: mp4
Size: 400.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:56, 7933 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 132 Kbps, 48 Khz

She thought that her oxfords shoes were ideal for a hard shoejob.So she told me to lay down and she took the camera and started filming . She was right!The soles were so rough and it was easy to rip my skin with a wrong move.She rubs , press , stomps ,squeeze between her shiny shoes and the result was a good cumshot .

Category: SHOEJOB
Related Categories: SHOE FETISH
Keywords: cumshot , shoes

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

First time ballbusting
« Reply #4361 on: July 03, 2022, 12:06:55 pm »
First time ballbusting

General:
Name: VAR_First time ballbusting
Size: 461.47 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:02, 6932 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My slave's balls have never been broken before. Virgin for busting. It stimulates Me to take that virginity. he wasnΓÇÖt sure if he would like the pain or if he could take it. But thatΓÇÖs none of My concern. he belongs to Me so must submit his body for what I want. I tie him up before staring as it will probably disturb My cruel play - and My enjoyment - if he moves. I love to watch as his punished body expresses how painful it is for him. Am I really so cruel? Yes, I am.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: ASIAN GODDESS, BDSM, CBT, FEMDOM, DOMINATION.
Keywords: goddess seira, mistress seira, cbt, ballbusting, asian ballbusting, asian cbt, femdom ballbusting, femdom cbt, mistress cbt, mistress ballbusting, asian femdom cbt, asian femdom, domme ballbusting, domme cbt, domina ballbusting.

Download:

Online stachoo

Destroying his man ego
« Reply #4362 on: July 03, 2022, 01:11:31 pm »
Destroying his man ego

General:
Name: VAR_Destroying his man ego
Size: 689.99 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:20, 7022 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

I have a slave who still believes he is a man. Biologically, yes, he is. But, in My realm, slaves are slaves, not men. I'm going to discipline him to erase man ego. he doesn't need it. What he must learn is what he is for - a slave.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BDSM, ASIAN GODDESS, DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: goddess seira, mistress seira, goddess seira cbt, cbt, ballbusting, femdom cbt, femdom ballbusting, asian cbt, asian ballbusting, cock slapping, ball squeeze, ball torment, cock torment, cbt mistress, ballbusting mistress.

Download:

Online stachoo

Take pain for Me
« Reply #4363 on: July 03, 2022, 02:19:20 pm »
Take pain for Me

General:
Name: VAR_Take pain for Me
Size: 365.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:09, 6932 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps

This little slave is not used to take any pain, but I want to have some sadistic fun. Then what is his duty? Submitting his pathetic cock for My amusement. Spread your legs!

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM, ASIAN GODDESS, FEMDOM.
Keywords: goddess seira, mistress seira, cbt, asian cbt, femdom cbt, cock torment, cock slapping, ballbusting mistress, cbt mistress, ballbusting, femdom ballbusting, latex mistress, cock whipping, sensual, domination.

Download:

Online stachoo

Hard trample
« Reply #4364 on: July 03, 2022, 03:21:25 pm »
Hard trample

General:
Name: VAR_Hard trample
Size: 502.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:42, 7037 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

In this clip I trample and grind his balls with these deep tread ankle boots until he squeels in pain and even throw a few punches in while jerking him off till he explodes.

Related Categories: TRAMPLING, CUMSHOTS, BALLBUSTING, HANDJOBS.
Keywords: trampling.

Download:

Online stachoo

Kinky red boots
« Reply #4365 on: July 03, 2022, 04:24:19 pm »
Kinky red boots

General:
Name: VAR_Kinky red boots
Size: 516.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:00, 7010 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Theese boots really are dangerous I managed to damage his sack with in the first couple of minutes  but that doesn't stop me from trampling his little cock and balls enjoy losers.

Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, TRAMPLING, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: ball stomping.

Download:

Online stachoo

Bryan Nut Hang - part 1 of 3
« Reply #4366 on: July 03, 2022, 05:28:15 pm »
Bryan Nut Hang - part 1 of 3

Starring: GODDESS ANAT & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: VAR_Bryan Nut Hang - part 1 of 3
Size: 1009.62 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:38, 6979 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

- A TRIBUTE TO "ROY NUT HANG" -

After an extra long break Fetlovin' is back! ...and to "kick" things off were going straight to the Testicle Skewering with a pro Dominatrix who has a Sadistic appetite for Nut Meat, (drum roll)..... Goddess Anat!

This is a tribute to an old VHS video (possibly the first Ball Skewering video) called Roy Nut Hang/CBT which I (Bryan Balldacious) always found to give me a hard dick (despite the poor video quality) and eventually lead me to making my own Ball Skewering videos.

Goddess Anat sticks the same number of Needles and Skewers in our tribute video as was done to Roy many years ago... all of which are in this first part, but at the end you will see that's just not enough for Anat!

In this clip: CBT, NUT HANG, FEMDOM, TESTICLE SKEWERING, 5 SKEWERS, 13 NEEDLES, ISOLATED TESTICLES

Related Categories: GELDING, BALLBUSTING, MEDICAL FETISH, FEMDOM.
Keywords: goddess anat, testicle skewering, balls, fetlovin, 5 skewers, nuts, ballbustinfootlovin, 13 needles, testicles, testicle destruction, nut hang, cajones, skewers, isolated testicles, hoden.

Download:

Online stachoo

Frightened to the Core
« Reply #4367 on: July 03, 2022, 06:31:48 pm »
Frightened to the Core

General:
Name: AMG_FrightenedToTheCore_(6 Mbps HD 720-30p Video)
Format: wmv
Size: 604.3 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:13:11, 5947 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Frightened To The Core

*(This might be the most severe ballbusting clip we have shot to date. Do NOT watch if you are not into HARDCORE ballbusting.)*

We are all checking out Goddess Randi's new SPIKED shoes. The metal spikes all over the toes are SUPER sharp. We are like touching them and they practically cutt our fingers just TOUCHING them! So of course, what do WE want to try them out for...? BALLBUSTING! At first the slave thinks We are kidding...um, think AGAIN, loser.
So we go outside for a demo. We make the slave hold out an apple on a string so Randi can give us a "demo"- and...OMG. She lets fly with a kick- and the apple totally gets shredded! LOL! One more kick, and it EXPLODES! (Goddess Randi used to play soccer in HS so her kicks are -on!) :) The slave is scared for his life now...
So basically we all just take turns trying the shoes on (they fit ALL of our feet! Isn't that awesome??) and trying out the devestating shoes on the slave's testicles. At one point the slave is having so much damage inflicted that Goddess Raven doesn't want to get its fluids on her so we had to stop filming while she DUCT TAPES all the "red" areas- and then we turn the camera back on and keep kicking him! HAHA!!! (We also needed to do this anyway so the clip would still abide by C4S's rules- as we are not allowed to show any actual "red stuff".)
This is an AWESOME video...anyone else wanna get ballbusted by Us?? LOL

Girls:
Goddess Randi

Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: cbt, bondage, foot worship, female domination, foot fetish

Download:

Online stachoo

5-Dollar Whore
« Reply #4368 on: July 03, 2022, 07:38:31 pm »
5-Dollar Whore

General:
Name: AMG_5DollarWhore_(Internet HD 1080p)
Size: 829.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:30, 12011 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

5-Dollar Whore

We borrowed this whore from the Brat Princess sorority house. They apparently weren't going to be needing her for awhile during the time they were on break. So we put her to use out on a streetcorner sucking COCK for us. LOL! Can you believe this bitch came crawling back to us with FIVE FUCKING DOLLARS after a full night's work??!!!??
We are PISSED and this bitch needs to learn a lesson about EARNING for it's MASTERS! So the three of us (GoddessNO, Princess Mya and Ms. Rachel) take turns making the whore suck on Our FEET like they a COCKS. LOL! She is gaging n sh*tt on our feet like the pathetic little bitch she is. We're gonna teach this whore to deep-throat before sending her back to the Brat Princess House even if it chokes her deatth in the process!
And we make sure to remind her right to her face of what an ugly WHORE she is during the entire process while she is passed around from girl to girl to USE like the worthless piece of human garbage that she is. We totally laugh right in her face.
The best part is at the end when she begs us not to make her suck cock anymore because she is a lesbian! OMFG!!! (That is the whole reason she is our fucking BITCH and does whatever we say, actually...lol.) You need to see the video to see how we react to THAT sh*tt!!!

Girls:
Goddess NO
Princess Mya

Category: LESBIAN
Keywords: lesbian domination, foot fetish, foot gagging, humiliation, foot worship.

Download:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2022, 06:35:08 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

No's Legless Doormat
« Reply #4369 on: July 03, 2022, 08:45:27 pm »
No's Legless Doormat

General:
Name: AMG_NosMatt_(Internet HD 1080p)
Size: 518.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:56, 12006 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

No's Legless Doormat

GoddessNo is just chillin in her room, standing on her human doormat when Princess Mya comes walking in. She is SHOCKED to see that No's "Door-Matt" has no fucking legs!! And GoddessNo is just standing on "it" like it is nothing to her- in her needle thin stilettos!
Mya can't believe it. SO GoddessNo explains to her that this slave started to question living the rest of it's life as her doormat, and she just simply couldn't have that- so she CHOPPED OFF ITS LEGS!! Now it will have no CHOICE but to live the rest of it's pathetic life as her personal human doormat for her to WIPE HER FEET ON WHENEVER SHE FEELS LIKE IT!
Mya is so impressed! So she just hopes onto it - also in her 4 inch heels! - and stands directly on its crotch!! Making sure to let her heels sink in nice and deep while we chat about the day' events and make smalltalk...eventually we forget there is even a lesser "human" underneath us!
*(This is for real btw- this slave really has no legs! No illusions or special effects here!)*

Girls:
Goddess NO
Princess Mya

Keywords: humiliation, high heels, trampling, human furniture, female domination.

Download:

Online stachoo

Busted Beans
« Reply #4370 on: July 04, 2022, 06:41:50 am »
Busted Beans

Starring: Sophia

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1307-Busted Beans
Size: 355.37 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:57, 2984 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Sophia isn't too impressed with Matthew's idea of a romantic meal - beans on toast - so she punishes him with a good hard ballbusting to make sure he raises his standards next time. Sophia looks great in her skinny jeans as she kicks, knees and stomps all over Matthew's balls until they're nicely tenderised.

Published Thursday 4th of January 2018
Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  denim,  squeezing,  barefoot,  trampling,  slapping,  trainers/flat shoes,  domestic,  sophia,  trousers / jeans / pants / leggings.

Download:

Online stachoo

You're Better Off Without Balls!
« Reply #4371 on: July 04, 2022, 07:43:50 am »
You're Better Off Without Balls!

Starring: Tiffany & Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1308-You're Better Off Without Balls!
Size: 458.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:34, 2989 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Nikki and Tiffany join forces to show Nadman that he really would be better off without balls. They just hang there, all vulnerable and sensitive, waiting to be hurt! They offer to castrate him and remove the painful objects for him forever, but he doesn't seem too keen on the idea. So they just royally fuck them up for him instead with some really hard and sadistic ballbusting.

Published Thursday 11th of January 2018
Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  lingerie,  punching,  squeezing,  boots,  slapping,  nikki,  2 or more ballbusters,  tiffany,  dungeon,  tights / pantyhose,  pvc & fetish.

Download:

Online stachoo

Latex Ballbusting Bitch
« Reply #4372 on: July 04, 2022, 08:37:44 am »
Latex Ballbusting Bitch

Starring: Chloe

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1306-Latex Ballbusting Bitch
Size: 495.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:22:14, 2990 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

No storyline for this video - we just dressed Chloe in an incredible red latex outfit and killer boots and gave her some testicles to abuse as she saw fit. And she really, really went for it!

Published Thursday 28th of December 2017
Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  squeezing,  trampling,  boots,  slapping,  chloe,  trousers / jeans / pants / leggings,  pvc & fetish.

Download:

Online stachoo

Sometimes I Like Girls
« Reply #4373 on: July 04, 2022, 08:47:44 am »
Sometimes I Like Girls

General:
Name: CSFEM_Sometimes I Like Girls
Size: 90.11 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:06, 2993 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sometimes I Like Girls
Mistress Ariel and Mistress Roxy are feeling frisky and naughty. Ariel decides to sit on Roxy's face to see if she is a better ass licker than her male slaves. First Roxy licks her pussy and gets Ariel worked up. Then Ariel orders Roxy to put her tongue in her ass while Ariel finger fucks Roxy.

The action gets really steamy as Ariel starts to face-crush Roxy with her gorgeous bubble butt and she orders Roxy to lick her asshole nice and deep. Ariel starts to get nastier and nastier until she starts really ass-crushing Roxy just like she would a male. FANTASTIC!

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress
Roxy, Mistress

Category: ASS LICKING
Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP , ASS EATING , ASS HUMILIATION , GIRL-GIRL , ASS SMOTHERING
Keywords: roxy , ariel , pussy licking , facesitting , smothering

Download:

Online stachoo

Ball Busting Academy 1
« Reply #4374 on: July 04, 2022, 09:54:27 am »
Ball Busting Academy 1

General:
Name: CSFEM_Ball Busting Academy 1
Size: 138.02 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:30, 2895 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

Ball Busting Academy 1
Ms Bijou loves teaching young women to use their female power. So she invites her girlfriend Britney over for an introductory lesson. The male training tool was blindfolded so Britney didnt have to endure his lewd stares. Bijous student is not shy about embracing her female power, she mercilessly begins to kick him in the balls.

Neither head of the victim is spared: His groin is showered with powerful kicks and knee shots, the head he never uses to think with graced with knees to the face and resounding slaps. Is Britney really new to this?! Or does she just have a vendetta against ball sacks? Either way, Ms Steal is ecstatic over her new pupil's natural abilities.

Note how the victim crashes to the floor oh so early in the kicking practice. In fact, he drops to the ground so often that Ms Steal has to step in and restrain him so Britney can continue her lessons unimpeded.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress
Britney, Princess

Related Categories:
Keywords: bijou steal , britney

Download:

Online stachoo

MY Ass Has ALL the Power 3
« Reply #4375 on: July 04, 2022, 11:00:13 am »

General:
Name: CSFEM_MY Ass Has ALL the Power 3
Size: 186.23 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:28, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A

This is the last clip of this cruel and sadistic face sitting series. The slave is exhausted and Britney keeps pushing him for more and more. She sits on his face in reverse position for the entire clip and applies her full weight to his face to push him over the limit.

At one point he is clearly finished and cannot take anymore, but she grabs his face and hops back on in full weight position without a single bit of remorse. Then she adds hard bouncing to completely finish him off. FANTASTIC REVERSE FACE SITTING.

Mistress:
Britney, Princess

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SMOTHER , ASS GRINDING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS WORSHIP
Keywords: britney , smothering , ass sniffing , upskirt , young domme , stink , diva , high heels , tattoos , blonde , jeans shorts , butt drops , face sitting , jeans face sitting

Download:

Online stachoo

Beg For A Good Caning - Cleo
« Reply #4376 on: July 04, 2022, 12:09:47 pm »
Beg For A Good Caning

Starring: Cleo

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Beg For A Good Caning
Size: 508.08 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:53, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Cleo calls her slave over, and asks him what his sole purpose is; to serve his goddess in any way. Cleo has him get up on the caning chair. His ass is so plain and boring, but Goddess Cleo is going to change that with her cane. She gives it a few little soft taps to warm it up before making him beg to get caned. She winds up for a good whack and unleashes her cane on his ass. Goddess Cleo loves to hear him beg to get caned, but he does it so pathetically. She canes him for being so insubordinate. His ass is starting to turn red, but that doesn't mean Goddess Cleo is going to stop. Cleo
Tags: Caning

Download:

Online stachoo

Punished Sissy - Evelin Stone, Tucker Stevens
« Reply #4377 on: July 04, 2022, 01:10:46 pm »
Punished Sissy

Starring: Evelin Stone, Tucker Stevens

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Punished Sissy
Size: 469 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:22, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mistress Evelin Stone and Mistress Tucker Stevens have plans to paddle their incompetent sissy until his ass is good and red. They bend that slut over and take the largest paddles they can find and take turns switching off on him. They need his ass to be good and red so he can feel the pain as he crawls around for the next several days. Not to mention, the red ass showing while he cleans, is humiliating and entertaining to them. Evelin Stone, Tucker Stevens
Tags: Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Femdom, Paddling, sissy slut, Slut Training

Download:

Online stachoo

Strap On -
« Reply #4378 on: July 04, 2022, 02:16:44 pm »
Strap On

Starring:

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_Strap On
Size: 605.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:03, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Never Released
Tags: Strap-on

Download:

Online stachoo

Unexpected facesitting dominance of Anny and Sue
« Reply #4379 on: July 04, 2022, 03:23:41 pm »
Unexpected facesitting dominance of Anny and Sue

Starring: Party-Girls Anny & Sue S.

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-anny_sue-s-02-hd
Size: 211.82 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:14, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

The two party girls Anny and Sue S. have drag up this stupid loser at a celebration and they have decided to take him along to their apartment. Now they want to show him what they think of him and so they dominate him with a very nasty ass smelling session! The guy is already bound and has to lie at the ground - completely helpless! Then the two brat girls raise their outfits and alternating sit down at his ugly mug with their awesome, sweaty asses! What a pity for such a loser - for certain he hoped something else...!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download: