Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 110577 times)

Online stachoo

Silent Stroke
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2021, 04:12:26 pm »
Silent Stroke

General:
Name: MT_Silent Stroke
Format: mp4
Size: 363.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:22, 3773 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Mature Woman Seduces
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2021, 05:12:19 pm »
Mature Woman Seduces

General:
Name: MT_Mature Woman Seduces
Size: 322.94 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:21, 4000 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 157 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

Sexy Pumps Cock Trample
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2021, 06:14:27 pm »
Sexy Pumps Cock Trample

General:
Name: VAR_Sexy Pumps Cock Trample
Format: flv
Size: 14.64 MB
Video: 4, 00:09:57, 75 Kbps, 480x320, 29.922 fps
Audio: 2, 32 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

Twice the Fun 1 Wedge Heels Session
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2021, 07:14:26 pm »
Twice the Fun 1 Wedge Heels Session

General:
Name: VAR_Twice the Fun 1 Wedge Heels Session
Format: flv
Size: 27.39 MB
Video: 4, 00:09:21, 287 Kbps, 320x240, 30.000 fps
Audio: 2, 96 Kbps, 22 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

Vicious Stomping With Clear Blue Wedges
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2021, 08:10:19 pm »
Vicious Stomping With Clear Blue Wedges

General:
Name: VAR_Vicious Stomping With Clear Blue Wedges
Format: wmv
Size: 17.08 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:08, 704 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

White Coach Wedge Sandals Cock Stomping and Jumping
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2021, 05:51:38 am »
White Coach Wedge Sandals Cock Stomping and Jumping

General:
Name: VAR_White Coach Wedge Sandals Cock Stomping and Jumping
Size: 65.13 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:11:51, 704 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

White Strappy Sandals Crush
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2021, 06:54:06 am »
White Strappy Sandals Crush

General:
Name: VAR_White Strappy Sandals Crush
Size: 22.33 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:04, 704 Kbps, 640x480, 30.000 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

Torture time part 3
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2021, 07:57:18 am »
Torture time part 3

General:
Name: VAR_Torture time part 3
Size: 235.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:17, 5027 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Torture time part 3

In part 3 my favourite I insert my heel in his cock and make him cum with it inside him then take it out and watch the  cum ooze out

Category: BALLBUSTING

Download:

Online stachoo

Beating the worm
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2021, 09:01:14 am »
Beating the worm

General:
Name: AMG_Full Movie
Format: mov
Size: 520.03 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:13, 3354 Kbps, 640x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: sowt, 1411 Kbps, 44 Khz

Beating The worm

Goddess No takes Her sadistic torture to new levels- by making Her slave go outside and pick out a 'switch' from a tree & bring it to Her. So She is basically making him pick out his own torture device! Then She proceeds to make him strip naked, LAUGH at him and mock the size of his penis, and then torture him by whipping his cock with the cane-like switch. There is also some ballbusting & stiletto trample in the video, as Goddess No just cant resist the temptation to walk all over Her slaves & kick them in their nuts to remind them of who OWNS them! And She looks SO hot in those white boots- YOU'D let Her torture you too!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION

Download:

Online stachoo

POP Goes The Penis!
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2021, 10:04:45 am »
POP Goes The Penis!

General:
Name: AMG_File for Jeff Fetishcon 2011 Blood Bath
Size: 595.35 MB
Video: WVC1, 00:15:06, 4898 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: FFFE, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

POP Goes The Penis!

This should be a Miami Mean Girls top-seller on C4S! A slave was REALLY hurt in this one! And of course, us Mean Girls not only dont CARE- but we think its FUNNY! HAHAHA!!!
GoddessNo and Princess Sophie are enjoying our time at FetCon when we decide to take my slave up into a room at the hotel and use him to amuse ourselves. So I start by making him perform in "Red Light / Green Light" for us! (Princess Sophie has never played it with a slave before!) We make fun of him for having such a small dick and tell him right to his face how he could NEVER satisfy us!
Then I decide to show Princess Sophie the only thing this slave's balls are good for- kicking them up into it's stomach to give us a good laugh! (And get some exercise for us! LOL!)
So we take turns- I let Sophie kick him right in the balls while he sucks on My toes like a good little bitch! Then we switch & its My turn to kick him.
And THEN we decide to turn it up a notch and REALLY kick him hard!! So Sophie holds his arms up so he cant squirm out of the way and I get a good running start and slam My foot into his balls. THEN I decide to borrow Sophie's shoe so I could do some more damage and cause some more PAIN for My slave- and boy did I! LOL! I hit it right in its semi-hard d*ck with the toe of the shoe and...well, let's just say My slave's cock n balls had a "catastrophic event" and we had to edit most of the rest of it out due to C4S rules...lol.
I HATE when slaves cant take My abuse! Oh, but the best part was when I watched this later I didnt even remember the "interview" we did at the end where I talk into the camera about how much I love to torture and abuse slaves...and what I WISH I could do to them! LOL! And Im laughing about it while my slave is "recovering" in the other room...LOL! You'll have to watch to find out what I REALLY want to do to slaves...

Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD
Keywords: foot worship , humiliation , forced masturbation , small cock , verbal humiliation

Download:

Online stachoo

Fishnet Facesitting
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2021, 11:05:13 am »
Fishnet Facesitting

General:
Name: AMG_G-String Facesitting
Size: 149.22 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:07:55, 2425 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Fishnet Facesit (MP4 for iPod-iPhone-iPad)

I LOVE using slaves as human furniture. But I HATE when they BREATHE!! So I put some tape over my slave's mouth to stop that. Then I attach some nipple clams to its nipples- just for my own entertainment! And I have my riding crop with me just in case it DARES to breathe any of it's gross hot breath on my PERFECT a**! And My a** DOES look perfect in these fishnets and G-string! What a lucky loser- I dont care how much pain its in! So now I can settle in and read my book in perfect comfort...well, for ME anyway! LOL!

-GoddessNO

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Online stachoo

A Ball Beating Hand Job
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2021, 12:03:57 pm »
A Ball Beating Hand Job

Starring: Lucy Fire & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_A Ball Beating Hand Job
Size: 311.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:01, 4034 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

With his balls held helpless in the testicle trample board, Lucy decides to see how much cum she can get out of his balls. She decides the best way to milk out the most cum is to beat his balls while giving him a hand job.

Lucy begins by standing and stomping on his balls. Then she moves down to punch, slap and squeeze his ever expanding and swelling balls.

Finally with his balls red and swollen to a huge volume and Lucy pounding away at both his balls and jacking his cock, Lucy's hard work finally pays off as she milks out all of his cum.

In this clip: Ball stomping, ball squeezing, hand job, cum, ballbusting, ball punching, ball beating, redhead, nudity/naked, ball , cock block, testicle trample board, bare feet, fire crotch, cum shot

Related Categories: BALL STOMPING , NUDITY/NAKED , HANDJOBS , CUMSHOTS
Keywords: lucy fire , ball slapping , ball beating , nuts , cockblock , cum , barefeet , hand job , testicles , testicle trample board , ball squeezing , ball punching , balls , cock block , redhead

Download:

Online stachoo

A Ballbusting Competition Setup - Full Scene
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2021, 01:03:55 pm »
A Ballbusting Competition Setup - Full Scene

Starring: Cheyenne Jewel, KidDynamite & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_A Ballbusting Competition Setup - Full Scene
Size: 494.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:21:22, 2973 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Bryan wants a Ballbusting competition with his friend KidDynamite who has a foot fetish so Bryan has pre arranged a competition with Cheyenne Jewel. Bryan gets his friend all fired up after showing him Cheyenne's website, pictures and talk about her sexy feet...... little does he know his good friend has set him up for a Ballbusting competition with a girl who has a fetish for inflicting pain on the testicles of men.

Later KidDynamite finds out he has been setup, but still has an overriding desire for a foot job from the sexy Cheyenne so he begrudging agrees to partake in the competition.

The winner of the Ballbusting competition is treated to a foot job, but half way through Cheyenne has a change of heart as her love of kicking balls takes over her mood. She changes the rules from a Foot Job to a Kick Job.... in the end the repeated kicks lead to a massive load of cum all over her sexy feet.

In this Clip: The setup, sexy dialog, humor, anticipation of foot job/ballbusting, full nudity, bare feet, ballbusting, testicle punishment, kick job and big load of cum

Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, BIG LOADS, FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: cheyenne jewel, ball kicking, game, nudity, kickjob, ballkicking, games, testicle, kick job, competition, humor, cum on feet.

Download:

Online stachoo

A Ballbusting Session with Mutiny
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2021, 02:01:23 pm »
A Ballbusting Session with Mutiny

Starring: Mutiny & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_A Ballbusting Session with Mutiny
Size: 411.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:36, 3920 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

An embarrassed man goes in for a session with Mutiny. He is so ashamed of his fetish that he can't even tell her why he came to see her.

Mutiny tries to get him to relax and tell her his fetish and why he came to see her, but he just keeps stumbling over his words, looking at the ground and acting like a shameful looser.

Mutiny tells him that if he doesn't tell her, she will make him take part in her favorite fetish. He asks her what her favorite fetish is and she tells him to stand up and spread his legs. So he does and she knees him square in his balls! Down he goes and flabbergasted by the attack on his manhood, he asks in astonishment, "that's the fetish you like?" Mutiny responds "That;s what I LOVE!"

Mutiny kicks, knees and punches his balls until he finally tells her his fetish, but by this time she is already getting hot and bothered and no longer cares about his fetish, all she wants to do is bust his balls for her own pleasure.

In this clip: Ballbusting, kicking, kneeing, punching, ball smashing, bare feet, large bare breast, powerful woman

Related Categories: BAREFOOT, POWERFUL WOMAN, KICKING, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: mutiny, balls, ballkicking, testicles, nutkicking, ball kicking, barefeet, bare foot, testicle kicking, session, nuts, feet, testiclekicking, nut kicking, humiliation.

Download:

Online stachoo

The Big Fight!
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2021, 02:56:39 pm »
The Big Fight!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0032-The Big Fight!
Size: 424.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:32:19, 1800 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Its fight night! Featherweight boxer Matthew is taking on a strong opponent in the biggest fight of his life. His loving girlfriend Claire wants to make sure that the fight changes their lives forever, so has put all her money down in a bet - on his opponent! Now all she has to do is make sure that Matthew has no chance whatsoever of winning the fight - and there is only one way to do it as far as she is concerned! Claire sets about mashing Matthews nuts to a pulp with kick after kick, slap after slap and squeeze after squeeze! This really is Claire at her most brutal and you can tell that Matthews screams of agony are totally genuine as Claire lays into his balls with massive determination and does not stop until she is satisfied that Matthew will have trouble standing, let alone boxing! Very sexy action as usual from Claire. (Duration : 32 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  squeezing,  trampling,  slapping,  dresses and skirts,  heels,  domestic,  sport,  claire.

Download:

Online stachoo

Clinical Trial!
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2021, 03:58:00 pm »
Clinical Trial!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0033-Clinical Trial!
Size: 405.02 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:42, 1808 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Doctor Nikki has found a great way to get to kick men in the balls - pretending she is investigating the effects of kicks in the nuts with various types of footwear so that she can write a paper... In reality she just wants a good excuse to kick mens balls and find out which footwear does the most damage so she can tell all her friends! Her latest guinea pig is Matthew, who thinks he is going to be paid for his part in the clinical trial... Nikki sets to work trying on all different kinds of footwear and kicking Matthews nuts, scoring each pair of shoes or boots for comfort, manoeuvreability and pain inflicted, so that she can find out which footwear is best. She uses every type of shoe she can think of - flip flops, trainers, stilettos, boots, platform shoes and even some buffalo boots until Matthews balls are bruised and tender and she has had her fun. (Duration : 30 minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  squeezing,  lingerie,  heels,  boots,  trainers/flat shoes,  nikki,  office.

Download:

Online stachoo

Too Slutty!
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2021, 04:58:47 pm »
Too Slutty!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0034-Too Slutty!
Size: 422.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:32:06, 1802 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Matthew and Nicki are getting ready for his works party, but Matthew does not approve of Nickis cjhoice of outfit, telling her he thinks it is too slutty for an office party and that all the guys there will think she is a hooker. He soon finds out what a big mistake he has made by insulting his wife as she attacks his nuts to extract her revenge. This is a sexy and brutal video, Nicki tries every kind of ballbusting she can think of to break Matthew and show him who is in control... As well as the usual kicking, squeezing, punching, kneeing and grabbing, look out for some very sexy testicle biting as Nicki slides Matthews precious orbs between her lips and gives them a nibble! Matthew soon realises his mistake, but will he be in any state to go to the party by the time Nicki in her sexy see through top and white thigh boots has finished with him?! (Duration : 32 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  squeezing,  trampling,  slapping,  dresses and skirts,  lingerie,  foot worship,  barefoot,  boots,  bedroom,  wicked-nikki.

Download:

Online stachoo

Therapist Series Maria Marley-Footjob Therapy
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2021, 05:59:15 pm »
Therapist Series Maria Marley-Footjob Therapy

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-06-12 - Therapist Series Maria Marley-Footjob Therapy MP4 HD
Size: 429.73 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:14, 8011 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Therapist Series Maria Marley-Footjob Therapy MP4 HD

Maria has invited the patient to a follow up appointment. This time Maria will really use her feet to help this poor loser with his foot obsession. Maria has the patient lay down and take off his pants. Maria assures the patient that this is completely for medical reason. Maria sees his cock is already hard from looking at her nylon soles. Maria starts by jerking his cock with her pantyhose feet. Maria then teases it with her silky nylon soles to see his reaction. Maria wants to take this therapy a bit farther and see how his cock reacts to her pantyhose ass. Maria takes off her slacks and bends over while still jerking his cock soles up. Maria decides to wrap up this intense session by making him cum only from her nylon soles while her soles face up and pantyhose ass faces him. Maria lets her patient know this session will be quadruple the price and sends him on the way with a clear bill of heath.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , PANTYHOSE DOMINATION , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: maria marley , foot fetish , footjob , nylons , stockings , foot worship , femdom , handjob , pantyhose , wife , feet

Download:

Online stachoo

Principal Dava Footjob Compromise
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2021, 06:59:45 pm »
Principal Dava Footjob Compromise

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-06-14 - Principal Dava Footjob Compromise HD
Size: 507.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:36, 7996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 242 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Principal Dava Footjob Compromise HD

Principal Dava Foxx has called in one of her students who has been cutting up in class. Dava cant understand this students actions but realizes his mind has been elsewhere. Dava has noticed him staring at her heel dangling off her sheer nylon clad foot. Dava also notices his rock hard cock through his pants. Dava exposes the student about his foot fetish and makes an agreement. Dava lets him know if she allows him to cum from her nylon clad soles he will have to get A's on his next report card. The student agrees and Dava tells him to lie on the ground. Dava wraps her nylon soles around his cock and begins to give him a footjob. Dava makes this loser student shoot his load all over the place drenching her sheer nylon clad feet. Dava shows off the cummy mess and tells him he better come back with good grades or no more feet.

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP , DANGLING
Keywords: dava foxx , foot fetish , footjob , nylons , stockings , foot worship , femdom , foot smelling , pantyhose , wife , feet , foot fetish

Download:

Online stachoo

Footjob Behind The Bosses Back
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2021, 08:04:27 pm »
Footjob Behind The Bosses Back

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-06-17 - Footjob Behind The Bosses Back HD
Size: 690.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:47, 7909 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 264 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Footjob Behind The Bosses Back HD

Sadie has called in her boss Stephie Staar to fix some computer issues they have been having. This tech company they work for is a relaxed environment and the girls kick off there heels. Sadie knows co worker Jason loves the sight of sheer pantyhose feet so she decides to have some fun. Sadie begins to rub her sheer size ten pantyhose clad foot onto Jason's cock and begins to rub. Sadie gets a devilish smile on her face as she feels Jasons cock begin to get rock hard through his shorts. Stephie is focused on fixing the computer issues as she goes on about upcoming goals and quotas. Sadie knows Stephie is focused on the computer and decides to have a bit more fun. Sadie pulls out Jasons cock and begins to give him a footjob. The boss is still unaware as Sadie uses her hands and feet to jerk her co workers cock. Sadie continues to talk to her boss giving no hint to what she is doing. All off a sudden Jason cannot take it anymore and lets out a huge moan as he shoots his load into the air. Stephie alarmed by the noise she is hearing looks back and sees her employee covered in cum. Sadie is furious at Jason for messing up there little secret and vows to never let Jason play with her feet again.

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT FETISH , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Keywords: sadie homes , stephie staar , footjob , nylons , stockings , foot worship , brats , handjob , pantyhose , feet , foot fetish

Download: