Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 127741 times)

Online stachoo

Kneeballers - Starring Yana and Giselle
« Reply #320 on: September 13, 2021, 11:17:00 am »
Kneeballers - Starring Yana and Giselle

General:
Name: VAR_Kneeballers - Starring Yana and Giselle
Format: mp4
Size: 1.09 GB
Video: avc1, 00:15:13, 9950 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 316 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Trampling The Terrorist
« Reply #321 on: September 13, 2021, 12:13:45 pm »
Trampling The Terrorist

General:
Name: AMG_Beat The Terrorist
Format: wmv
Size: 358.53 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:08:09, 5798 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

TRAMPLING The Terrorist!

GoddessNo has a secret She is about to reveal to her friend, "The Duchess"...She harbors an Al-Qaeda terrorist in her apartment! But She's not providing asylum...Noooo...thats not how GoddessNo operates. She is providing TORTURE for this arab scumbag. He WISHES he was getting "waterboarded" when GoddessNo starts to lay into him...
And HOW does She keep him there? He is being kept in the closet completely of his own free will- just because GoddessNo TOLD him to stay in there! It turns out that this "macho arab terrorist" has such an obsession with young American's girls' FEET that he will do ANYTHING for them! And GoddessNo has taken ADVANTAGE of it! He stays in the closet, just hoping for the next chance to kiss GoddessNo's feet! And She now just keeps him there as Her PRISONER- and pulls him out to torture him whenever She feels like it!
Or in this case, when She needs information! You see, She has found that She can SELL the info she gets from this pathetic, weak "terrorist" to the FBI for BIG $$$!
So its very simple, as The Goddess demonstrates to Her friend- if he is obedient he gets her feet. If he resists Her, he gets her HEELS!!! And GoddessNo is wearing Her metal-studded red pumps to cause maximum PAIN for this loser.
She has no concern for him and sees all terrorists as less than human, so She actually is entertained when he tries to hold back info on Her! Its an opportunity to TORTURE him! And She REALLY thinks its funny that this arab is crawling around on the floor and kissing the feet of two AMERICAN GIRLS! Arent they supposed to be macho, dominant men that treat women like dirt and hate America? It makes it all the more funny to Goddess as She literally WALKS ALL OVER this arab terrorist like Her own personal human carpet & HUMILIATES him! She loves making him BOW DOWN and KISS HER FEET!

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD , HUMILIATION , FOOT FETISH , FEMALE DOMINATION , BAREFOOT
Keywords: trample , interrogation , high heels , stilettos , racial

Download:

Online stachoo

Princess F ck Off
« Reply #322 on: September 13, 2021, 01:13:59 pm »
Princess F_ck Off

General:
Name: AMG_Princess Fuk Off
Size: 521.64 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:11:50, 5813 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Princess F*ck-Off

Since She joined up with MiamiMeanGirls, Princess Mya has become knows as "The Fuk Off Girl"- not only because of her attitude, but because of the T-shirt she wore in Her first video. (Seriously, slaves write in for Her and ask for "The Fuk Off Girl"!) In this clip She is wearing the matching shorts. (see video preview) She is working out in them, along with some REALLY old, stinky sneakers and some knee-high socks that she wore back in High School! (Which was only 2 years ago for her, but still...) Thats when some foot-obsessed guy comes in and starts talking to her about her shoes and feet- and offers to PAY her to "worship" them! Right there in the gym! (Have you ever wanted to do that when you saw a hot girl at the gym working out?)
So Princess Mya actually takes him up on his strange offer and leads him up to her apartment! But thats when things take a strange turn - and this is totally real - when Princess Mya orders this guy to lick the bottom of her dirty sneaker in order to "earn" the right to lick her sweaty feet, he REFUSES! Princess Mya is FURIOUS and we actually had to stop the tape. She truly is a "mean girl"- and does not accept disrespect from ANY male! He didnt know what he was getting into with her, I guess- and he gets kicked out!
So the rest of the video is Princess Mya talking into the camera- showing YOU her feet, peeling off her sneakers and sweaty socks...and talking about how she bets ALL of you would LOVE to lick her sneaker soles if she told you to!

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , FEMALE DOMINATION , GODDESS WORSHIP , FOOD & OBJECT CRUSH , HUMILIATION
Keywords: sneakers , tennis shoes , trainers , socks

Download:

Online stachoo

Be THANKFUL, Bitch!
« Reply #323 on: September 13, 2021, 02:12:54 pm »
Be THANKFUL, Bitch!

General:
Name: AMG_PB- Happy Thanksgiving Bitch
Size: 512.04 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:08:17, 8185 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Be THANKFUL, Bitch!

HAHAHA!!!! I love how bad I can treat slaves- and they still WORSHIP ME!!! :) I left town for Thanksgiving to visit my family and just threw my slave into the closet with nothing but an old shoe of mine and a bowl of water. When I came back home THREE DAYS LATER after Thanksgiving, I even forgot about him in there!
So when I realize he has been stuck in there (LOCKED in just by the power of my WORDS!) I call for him and he comes crawling out to me like the little pathetic bitch that he is. I decide to be kind and feed him some Thanksgiving leftovers since he hasn't eaten in DAYS. LOL.
It's so funny to me how I sat at a nice table and had great food with my family...and this loser was locked in a closet and doesn't even get to TALK to his family- because I won't let him and I don't care! LOL! So now all he gets is lousy leftovers that I don't even heat up for him and he has to eat it off the floor like a DOGG! I even mix in some dogfood into his meal just because it entertains me to treat him like dirt...he endures anything for me because I'm so hot.. :)
Oh, but the best part? I make him eat the food off my FEET! AFTER I squish my sweaty feet all around in his food! LOL! OMG...slaves f*cking WORSHIP me so much...I know something like this is a f*cking TREAT for them! LOL! 

-PRNCESS BRIDGETTE

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT DOMINATION , FEMALE DOMINATION , FOOT HUMILIATION

Download:

Online stachoo

Nikki's Revenge!
« Reply #324 on: September 13, 2021, 03:13:58 pm »
Nikki's Revenge!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0053-Nikki's Revenge!
Size: 187.39 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:33:26, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Nikki wants revenge from Ralph... He injured her knee in a private ballbusting session and, although she is now fine, she will not feel truly better until she has made Ralph suffer substantially more pain than she has been through! She pulls out all the stops in this video, kicking his poor sore balls with her pointy black leather boots AND her favourite ballkicking trainers. She also zaps his balls over and over with her powerful electric fly swatter, attacks his cock and balls with stinging nettles, drizzles them with hot wax, slaps, squeezes, punches, squashes and knees his testicles until they are hugely swollen and aching! (Duration : 33 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  squeezing,  dresses and skirts,  humiliating,  restraint / bondage,  cbt,  trainers/flat shoes,  nikki,  dungeon.

Download:

Online stachoo

Brutal Belle!
« Reply #325 on: September 13, 2021, 04:18:32 pm »
Brutal Belle!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0054-Brutal Belle!
Size: 395.68 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:05, 1802 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Jerome and his girlfriend Belle have been on a night out but Jerome is not happy with the way Belle is dressed... The sexy blonde is wearing a revealing skimpy top and hotpants along with some slutty looking white boots which Jerome thinks has been showing off his property! Belle does not like being treated like an object and so attacks Jeromes balls to try to fix his chauvinistic ways! The incredibly hot blonde stunner really lays into Jerome and gives a really sexy performance as she pulverises his nuts with kicks, knees, slaps and trampling until he is squeaking with pain! Stripping to just her thong, and doing her hardest ballbusting to date, this is a Belle classic! (Duration : 30 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  hotpants / booty shorts,  squeezing,  topless,  trampling,  slapping,  lingerie,  barefoot,  boots,  domestic,  belle.

Download:

Online stachoo

Stress Relief!
« Reply #326 on: September 13, 2021, 05:16:11 pm »
Stress Relief!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0055-Stress Relief!
Size: 178.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:55, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Ayla has man problems, and is feeling very stressed out! An advert in the paper for a new stress relief service catches her eye and she thinks it is just what she needs! For a hundred pounds an hour she can take out all her frustrations on Matthew! She gets to work kicking, slapping, squeezing and even biting Matthews poor nuts until she is feeling much better - and Matthew is feeling much worse! Ayla does not hold back and really gets her moneys worth out of Matthews nutsack! (Duration : 32 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  squeezing,  biting,  slapping,  dresses and skirts,  ayla,  barefoot,  boots,  domestic.

Download:

Online stachoo

Caught Sniffing Step Sister Cleo's Stinky Socks Footjob Agreement
« Reply #327 on: September 13, 2021, 06:18:00 pm »
Caught Sniffing Step Sister Cleo's Stinky Socks Footjob Agreement

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-08-30 - Caught Sniffing Step Sister Cleo's Stinky Socks Footjob Agreement HD
Size: 517.67 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:45, 7996 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 249 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Caught Sniffing Step Sister Cleo's Stinky Socks Footjob Agreement HD

Cleo has been noticing all her worn socks vanishing. Cleo is confused but wants to the get to the bottom of this. Cleo installs a camera in her room to get to the bottom of this. Cleo watches the footage and notices her step brother is sniffing her socks and stealing them! Cleo furious sits her step-brother down to discuss the situation. Cleo takes off her sneakers and asks why he is so much in to her feet. Cleo even sniffs her own socks and cant believe he would would be sniffing such stink. Cleo looks down and sees her step brothers cock bulging through his pants. Cleo didn't realize her step brother must be getting off to her stinky feet. Cleo realizes she could use this to her advantage. Cleo lets her step-brother know she would be willing to stroke his cock with her feet if he is willing to give her his allowance and do her chores. Cleo's step brother may not agree but his cock does. Before Cleo's step brother even realizes his hard cock is between her feet and shooting his load all over Cleo's socked soles. Cleo shows off the cum drenched socks to remind him of there agreement.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: SOCKJOBS , FOOT FETISH , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT WORSHIP , TABOO
Keywords: cleo , its cleo , footjob , sockjob , foot worship , stinky feet , socks , sneakers , step-sister , feet

Download:

Online stachoo

Reagan Lush Smelly Sock Footjob
« Reply #328 on: September 13, 2021, 07:17:38 pm »
Reagan Lush Smelly Sock Footjob

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-09-03 - Reagan Lush Smelly Sock Footjob HD
Size: 469.34 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:03, 7998 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 122 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Reagan Lush Smelly Sock Footjob HD

Reagan is back she has wearing her smelliest socks. Reagan knows you cant resist her stinky socks and she wraps them around your cock. Reagan jerks your cock with her feet stroking them up and down as talks about her dirty stinky socks. Reagan strokes your cock till you cum all over her smelly socked soles.

Related Categories: SOCKJOBS , SOCK SMELLING , FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP
Keywords: reagan lush , foot fetish , footjob , sockjob , foot worship , foot smelling

Download:

Online stachoo

Tutor's Footjob Arrangement
« Reply #329 on: September 13, 2021, 08:19:41 pm »
Tutor's Footjob Arrangement

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-09-05 - Tutor's Footjob Arrangement HD
Size: 688.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:20, 9992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Tutor's Footjob Arrangement HD

Reagan Lush has been hired to tutor this loser student. Reagan try's to begin her lesson but the student cant stay focused. Reagan notices the student cant help but to stare at her nylon clad soles and toes as she is talking. Reagan knows there is no hope for this student decides to make a deal with him. Regan slips off her shoe and glides her foot up his leg to his crotch. Reagan feels his cock to begin to grow and tells him to get on the floor. Reagan makes a deal that he will study on his own and in return she will stroke his cock with her pantyhose clad feet. Reagan strokes his cock till he shoots his load all over her sheer pantyhose feet.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , TEACHER FETISH
Keywords: reagan lush , foot fetish , footjob , nylons , stockings , foot worship , teacher , foot smelling , pantyhose , feet

Download:

Online stachoo

Purple Heel Nightmare
« Reply #330 on: September 14, 2021, 05:59:37 am »
Purple Heel Nightmare

General:
Name: CSFEM_lmf-purple-heel-nightmare
Size: 143.36 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:49, 2797 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.412 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Purple Heel Nightmare
EXCELLENT SHARP HEEL DIGGING INTO FLESH! Goddess Therapy really gets into this trample scene and enjoys leaving lots of nice impressions on her slave's body.

The heels on her purple high heels are super sharp and painful. Her verbals are fantastic throughout the entire video and the action is terrific. AWESOME VIDEO! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Mistress:
Therapy, Goddess

Category: TRAMPLING

Download:

Online stachoo

Lethal Gangsta Booty
« Reply #331 on: September 14, 2021, 07:02:58 am »
Lethal Gangsta Booty

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-lethal-gangsta-booty
Size: 169.6 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:49, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Lethal Gangsta Booty
Bossy Bitch Delilah & Mistress T team up to degrade and humiliate you over your ass addiction.

They are mean & nasty...you never know what's going to come out of Delilah's sexy, saucy mouth.Tease & DENIAL fans will love this.

Mistress:
Delilah, Bossy Bitch
T, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: HUMILIATION , TEASE & DENIAL , GODDESS WORSHIP , ASS HUMILIATION , FEMALE DOMINATION

Download:

Online stachoo

You Two Timing Bitch
« Reply #332 on: September 14, 2021, 08:00:00 am »
You Two Timing Bitch

General:
Name: CSFEM_di-you-2-timing-bitch
Size: 115.02 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:10, 2998 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

You Two Timing Bitch
Mistress Roxy and Mistress Britney have discovered their slave is cheating on them with other Mistresses. They tie him up and slap the crap out of his face. They even damaged his left eye in the process.

They pull his hair to hold him in place as the other Mistress slaps him. They yank and hold his ears to keep him from turning his head to try and escape their slaps. The slave won't be cheating on them again.

Mistress:
Britney, Princess
Roxy, Mistress

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: FACEBUSTING , FEMALE DOMINATION , DOMINATION , AUDITIONS , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: roxy , spitting , foot fetish , britney , party , faceslapping , mucous , face busting , hair pulling , ear pulling

Download:

Online stachoo

Leprechaun Slaves Are Good For Something
« Reply #333 on: September 14, 2021, 09:03:41 am »
Leprechaun Slaves Are Good For Something

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2017-03-17 - Leprechaun Slaves Are Good For Something - Dahlia Rain, Goddess Tangent - cd_s1141_goddessdahlia_mistresstangent_stpatricksdaycaning
Size: 603.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:01, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Leprechaun Slaves Are Good For Something - Dahlia Rain, Goddess Tangent

A Ruthless Caning

Goddess Tangent and Dahlia Rain are kicking their sorry excuses for slaves in the balls, laughing at their pain. They better be ready for a caning to please their Goddesses today. One slave is restrained to the cross so he gets to watch the other slave get caned first. Slave number two is bent over and given the most ruthless caning of his life. The women strike his pathetic ass over and over again, striping up his ass while he cries out. The more he cries, the happier the women are.

Category: CANING
Related Categories: FETISH, FEMDOM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BDSM, DOUBLE DOMINATION.
Keywords: goddess tangent, dahlia rain, clubdom, bdsm, female domination, femdom, slave, mistress, cp, corporal, punishment.

Download:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 06:44:19 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

School Girls From Hell
« Reply #334 on: September 14, 2021, 10:02:07 am »
School Girls From Hell

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2017-03-20 - School Girls From Hell - Hope Harper, Marsha May - cd_s715_full_hopeharper_marshamay
Size: 1.23 GB
Video: avc1, 00:14:30, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
School Girls From Hell - Hope Harper, Marsha May

Seductive School Girls From Hell

Hope Harper and Marsha May sure have changed a lot over the summer. They have not only become beautiful women but they are high with the power their new grown-up bodies give them. All summer long they have tormented boys they have met and gotten away with a lot of mischief including turning them into weak puddles of goo. Boys have been helpless against them. They know Toby is a weak and submissive boy in their school. They know he is home alone with his parents away.They sneak into his garage and wait for him to notice them. Toby is startled and is shocked to find what were once innocent young women to be smoking cigarettes and dressed in sexy attire. He asks them to leave but the girls are not leaving unless they get what they came here for....to completely seduce and take advantage of him. They lift up their school girl skirts revealing their smooth young pussies. Toby is ordered to smell them which immediately sends him spiraling down further and further into a state of submission. He must smell their pussies, lick their asses and finally he gets strap-on fucked good and hard by both women. Before he knows it, he ends up naked and in a cage, begging to be let out. The girls laugh as they know now that they truly are meant to be rulers of men and will continue to torment and get what they want.

Category: FEMDOM
Related Categories: ASS EATING, ASS WORSHIP, ORAL SERVITUDE, STRAP-ON, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: femdom, ass worship, licking, pussy smelling, tease and denial, female domination, strap on, strapon, marsha may, hope harper, school girl, roleplay, clubdom, subby hubby, blonde.

Download:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 06:45:20 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Dungeon Trick and Restrain
« Reply #335 on: September 14, 2021, 11:02:59 am »
Dungeon Trick and Restrain

General:
Name: CLUBDOM_CLUBDOM - 2017-03-21 - Dungeon Trick and Restrain - Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena - cd_s1121_1-4_mistressdahlia_dominahelena_whipping
Size: 642.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:29, 12000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:
Dungeon Trick and Restrain - Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena

Dahlia and Helena Love to Whip

Mistress Dahlia and Domina Helena use their slave to give them a ride to their dungeon where they restrain him so they can whip him. They take turns turning his pale white back red with whip marks. Dressed in their latex stockings, they admire their artwork before deciding they need to work a little lower on their slave.

Category: WHIPPING
Related Categories: FETISH, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BDSM.
Keywords: clubdom, bdsm, femdom, female domination, dahlia rain, domina helena, whipping, corporal, punishment.

Download:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 07:02:11 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Ballbusting Auditions - Cameron Dee
« Reply #336 on: September 14, 2021, 12:04:28 pm »
Ballbusting Auditions - Cameron Dee

Starring: CAMERON DEE & Testi Timmi

General:
Name: BBandFL_Ballbusting Auditions - Cameron Dee
Size: 698.64 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:34, 6981 Kbps, 1280x720, 60.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cameron Dee auditions her Ballbusting and Testicle destroying skills with great enthusiasm and spunk!

Cameron does fantastic snap kicks and snap knees where she runs and jumps into the air with grace and skill landing her foot or knee directly into the balls of the male sub! Not many Ballbusters can pull this off, but Cameron does it like a bad ass ballerina with a craving for smashed testicles!

In this clip: BALL PULLING, BALL PUNCHING, BALL SQUEEZING, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, CBT, DOUBLE TAKES, FEET, FEMDOM, JUMP KICKS, KNEES, RUNNING KICKS, SLOW MOTION, SOCKS, TESTICLE KICKING

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, BALL STOMPING, SLOW MOTION.
Keywords: cameron dee, ball pulling, knees, balls, fetlovin, running kicks, ball squeezing, nuts, ballbustinfootlovin, jump kicks, feet, testicles, ball punching, snap kicks, socks.

Download:

Online stachoo

Ballbusting Auditions - Cerina Duke
« Reply #337 on: September 14, 2021, 01:05:14 pm »
Ballbusting Auditions - Cerina Duke

Starring: CERINA DUKE & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Ballbusting Auditions - Cerina Duke
Size: 314.51 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:55, 3031 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 120 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ballbustin' & Foot Lovin' is proud to introduce Cerina Duke. Cerina is a young 20 year old turn Ballbuster who is making her debut Ballbusting video here at BBFL!

Cerina comes super charged with spunk, eagerness and sadistic tendencies which she accurately focuses on Bryan's bare exposed balls!

The results are nothing less than Balltastic!

And.... as has become standard with all our Ballbusting Auditions, Cerina performs a wide variety of Ballbusting attacks, to include Full Running Kicks, Ball Punching, Ball Squeezing, Ball Stomping, Knees and for the first time Wheelbarrow kicks! Plus we have included (as usual) plenty of slow motion and triple takes of the most devastating kicks, knees and punches!

In this clip: BALLBUSTING, AUDITION, KNEES, KICKS, RUNNING KICKS, BALL STOMPING, BALL , CBT, SLOW MOTION, TRIPLE TAKES OF HARD KICKS AND KNEES, BALLS, NUTS, TESTICLES, FULL KICKS, BALL PUNCHING, SPEED BAG BALL PUNCHING, BALL PULLING, BALL SQUEEZING, LAUGHING, WHEELBARROW BALL KICKING

Related Categories: CBT, SLOW MOTION, BALL STOMPING, AUDITIONS.
Keywords: cerina duke, running kicks, full kicks, tamakeri, ball squeezing, balls, cojones, hoden, ball punching, nuts, kebranozes, palle, ball pulling, testicles, huevos.

Download:

Online stachoo

Ballbusting Auditions - Daisy Ducati
« Reply #338 on: September 14, 2021, 02:00:24 pm »
Ballbusting Auditions - Daisy Ducati

Starring: DAISY DUCATI & Dante

General:
Name: BBandFL_Ballbusting Auditions - Daisy Ducati
Size: 120.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:58, 754 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Daisy Ducati nails this ballbusting audition with not only brutal accuracy to the balls, but also with a superior attitude!

In this clip: AUDITION, BALL PULLING, BALL PUNCHING, BALL SQUEEZING, BALL STOMPING, BALLBUSTING, CBT, DAISY DUCATI, DOUBLE TAKES, FEMDOM, FLUTTER KICKS, KNEES, PANTYHOSE / STOCKINGS, RUNNING KICKS, SLOW MOTION, TOPLESS

Related Categories: CBT, BALL STOMPING, FEMDOM, AUDITIONS.
Keywords: daisy ducati, knees, running kicks, tamakeri, female domination, balls, cojones, hoden, ball squeezing, nuts, kebranozes, palle, ball punching, testicles, huevos.

Download:

Online stachoo

Relaxing and facesitting
« Reply #339 on: September 14, 2021, 02:58:45 pm »
Relaxing and facesitting

Starring: Sexy Cora Cora

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-cora-01-sd
Size: 81.13 MB
Video: MP43, 00:06:50, 1455 Kbps, 720x540, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cora wants to relax but her slave bothers her. So she sits down on his face. She smothers him with her gorgeous butt. Her victim doesn t stop talking, so she bonds up his mouth. At the end great POV-Aktion.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download: