Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 119478 times)

Online stachoo

Office Slaves Weakness
« Reply #2300 on: January 23, 2022, 03:31:34 pm »
Office Slaves Weakness

Starring: Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: GFD_Office Slaves Weakness
Format: mp4
Size: 54.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:16, 643 Kbps, 640x360, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

FSA Footslave Jared Challenge
« Reply #2301 on: January 23, 2022, 04:27:35 pm »
FSA Footslave Jared Challenge

Starring: Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: GFD_FSA Footslave Jared Challenge
Size: 30.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:33, 665 Kbps, 640x360, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

Teaching My Girlfriends Part 2
« Reply #2302 on: January 23, 2022, 05:32:16 pm »
Teaching My Girlfriends Part 2

General:
Name: MAS_MEN ARE SLAVES#2013-03-11#Teaching My Girlfriends Part 2##
Size: 1.02 GB
Video: avc1, 00:17:14, 8280 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

I just love watching girls learn about femdom. There really is nothing like it, seeing the reactions on their faces when they realize there are men out there that will do and endure anything to please them. That's what Marie is showing her girlfriends Tracey and Roxanne today, as she uses the cock shocker to show the girls not only is this male pet her slave voluntarily, but that he will also endure heavy pain for the privilege. Marie starts by repeatedly shocking the slaves cock in front of the girls and oh my are they surprised by what they see! How is this possible? Are there really men out there that are born slaves and will do anything for their female owner? There most certainly are and these two new femdoms in training absolutely love it. They love it so much that even though this slave is in pure hell from the pain they just keep on shocking his cock for 17 minutes! They wouldn't stop, they just kept on torturing him until he was literally drenched in sweat. Marie also uses this as a good opportunity to show the girls how you can reward slaves sometimes for their suffering by letting him kiss their asses after enduring pain for them. Enjoy this clip, and yes there is much more to come with Tracey and Roxanne!

Download:

Online stachoo

Dinner For Three
« Reply #2303 on: January 23, 2022, 06:27:55 pm »
Dinner For Three

General:
Name: MAS_MEN ARE SLAVES#2013-03-13#Dinner For Three##
Size: 478.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:58, 7283 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

Good food, good wine and good company, Jagger and Rylie get to enjoy their dinner the normal way. As for their personal slave puppy? Well he gets to eat whatever scraps of food they toss to the floor. But he is not to eat until permitted, until then he must stare at the food in his plate and wait until one of the girls gives him the command to eat.

Download:

Online stachoo

Pain Sluts Get Trampled
« Reply #2304 on: January 23, 2022, 07:25:21 pm »
Pain Sluts Get Trampled

General:
Name: MAS_MEN ARE SLAVES#2013-03-15#Pain Sluts Get Trampled##
Size: 401.4 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:12, 8865 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

Marie's pain slut serves many uses, so much so that she often lends him out to her other dominant girlfriends to use as they see fit. When Elle and Sadie got him for the weekend they immediately made him suffer under their heels. The girls love to scar the skin of their slaves with high heel marks, they find that the lasting pain will result in better slave performance. The girls have no pity, they savagely trample him and his screams do little to stop the permanent scarring that is occurring to his flesh. That's this slave's purpose in life though, he is a pain slut and he will suffer for the amusement of the female gender.

Download:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 04:47:57 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Erotic Barefoot And Shoejob
« Reply #2305 on: January 24, 2022, 05:33:34 am »
Erotic Barefoot And Shoejob

General:
Name: P51_Erotic Barefoot And Shoejob
Format: wmv
Size: 237.26 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:40, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

Wedges!
« Reply #2306 on: January 24, 2022, 06:28:57 am »
Wedges!

General:
Name: P51_Wedges!
Size: 222.73 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:16, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

Bootjob In An Alley
« Reply #2307 on: January 24, 2022, 07:33:11 am »
Bootjob In An Alley

General:
Name: P51_Bootjob In An Alley
Size: 268.09 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:32, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

BALLBUSTING WITH HELICOPTER STYLE COCK IN HOMAGE TO OUR EX - BALLBU...
« Reply #2308 on: January 24, 2022, 08:35:28 am »
BALLBUSTING WITH HELICOPTER STYLE COCK IN HOMAGE TO OUR EX - BALLBUSTING CON CAZZO A ELICOTTERO OMAGGIANDO IL NOSTRO EX

General:
Name: VAR_BALLBUSTING WITH HELICOPTER STYLE COCK IN HOMAGE TO OUR EX
Size: 391.76 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:18, 5054 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 244 Kbps, 44 Khz

BALLBUSTING WITH HELICOPTER STYLE COCK IN HOMAGE TO OUR EX - BALLBUSTING CON CAZZO A ELICOTTERO OMAGGIANDO IL NOSTRO EX

Me and my friend La Regina Dittatrice are cold and we thought that to warm up we can kick the slave. He will have to blow at every kick like the ox and the donkey of the Christmas nativity scene ahah We kick him in all the ways, with the run-up, kick a machine g*un style and then we start to hit him one from the front and one from behind. We kick his balls back and his little cock flips around like a helicopter paddle, reminding us of our ex boyfriend called Il Pirla. Haha. So we decide that in the end the slave will have to pay homage to our ex who loved to perform in the helicopter's move and he will flip his little cock around in his memory haha
Io e la mia amica La Regina Dittatrice abbiamo freddo e abbiamo pensato che per scaldarci possiamo prendere a calci lo schiavo. Lui ad ogni calcio dovr├á soffiare come il bue e lΓÇÖasinello del presepe ahah Lo prendiamo a calci in tutte le maniere, con la rincorsa, calci a mitragliatrice e poi iniziamo a colpirlo una dal davanti e una da dietro. Gli facciamo rientrare le palle a furia di calci e il suo cazzetto gira attorno ad ogni colpo come le pale di un elicottero ricordandoci il nostro ex Il Pirla. Ahah. Decidiamo cos├¼ che alla fine lo schiavo dovr├á  omaggiare il nostro ex che amava esibirsi nella mossa dellΓÇÖelicottero e far├á girare il suo cazzetto moscio in suo ricordo ahah

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: HUMILIATION.
Keywords: miss lucrezia, calci palle, ballbusting, due dee, balls, two mistress.

Download:

Online stachoo

Christian loses his balls as he prays - Cristiano perde le palle me...
« Reply #2309 on: January 24, 2022, 09:34:16 am »
Christian loses his balls as he prays - Cristiano perde le palle mentre prega

General:
Name: VAR_Christian loses his balls as he prays - Cristiano perde le palle mentre prega
Size: 422.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:12, 5018 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 229 Kbps, 44 Khz

Christian loses his balls as he prays - Cristiano perde le palle mentre prega

I, La  Regina Dittatrice and Jennyfer Cruel, we find a poor Christian who is reading the bible. We begin to mock him and to insult him with various blasphemies and then we begin to kick him in the balls while he invokes his god. We make him pray and call for help to the pig god at every kick he receives haha
Io, La  Regina Dittatrice e Jennyfer Cruel,troviamo un povero cristiano che sta leggendo la bibbia. Iniziamo a deriderlo e ad insultarlo con bestemmie e blasfemie varie e poi iniziamo a prenderlo a calci nelle palle mentre lui invoca il suo dio. Lo facciamo pregare e invocare aiuto al porco dio ad ogni calcio che riceve ahah

Category: RELIGIOUS
Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: miss lucrezia, calci palle, ballbusting, bestemmie, blasphemies, balls, palle, kicks.

Download:

Online stachoo

KICK DOSE FOR THE JUNKIE - DOSE DI CALCI PER IL TOSSICO
« Reply #2310 on: January 24, 2022, 10:37:08 am »

General:
Name: VAR_KICK DOSE FOR THE JUNKIE - DOSE DI CALCI PER IL TOSSICO
Size: 402.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:36, 5049 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 233 Kbps, 44 Khz

I, La Regina Dittatrice and Jennyfer Cruel are disturbed by a junkie who crawls to our feet. He comes to ask us the dose, but we can only give him a dose of kicks in the balls! We are famous for the recovery of junkies by kicking haha. We begin rehabilitation therapy by putting the slave on a leash and starting to kick him in his drooping balls! Kicking the junkie, his cock had an erection, a miracle! He should thank us for our humanity, instead he begs for mercy! Ahah then we finish him with another nice round of kicks and we crush his filthy balls well making him jump from pain like a frog! haha
Io, La Regina Dittatrice e Jennyfer Cruel veniamo disturbate da un tossico che arriva ai nostri piedi strisciando. Viene a chiederci la dose, ma noi possiamo solo dargli una dose di calci nelle palle! Noi siamo famosi per il recupero dei tossici a furia di calci ahah Iniziamo la terapia riabilitativa mettendo lo schiavo al guinzaglio e iniziamo a prenderlo a calci nei suoi coglioni mosci! A furia di calci al tossico inizia a tirargli lΓÇÖuccello, miracolo! Devrebbe ringraziarci per la nostra umanit├á, invece invoca piet├á! Ahah quindi lo finiamo con  un altro bel giro di calci e gli schiacciamo per bene le sue luride palle facendolo saltare dal dolore come un ranocchio! Ahah

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: miss lucrezia, calci palle, ballbusting, tre mistress, three mistress.

Download:

Online stachoo

GOOOOOL!!!
« Reply #2311 on: January 24, 2022, 11:40:44 am »
GOOOOOL!!!

General:
Name: AMG_GoddessGabriella-GOOOL-Internet HD 720p
Size: 565.32 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:38, 8001 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

GOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!

Goddess Gabriella (AKA "The Persian Princess") wants to ty her hand (or foot?) and ballkicking. So happily hand over to her the ballkicking slave I inherited from my step-daughter. I simply drag him out of his cage, walk him over like a dogg to a spot in front of the throne (so I can sit & watch) and give her the "green light" to kick away to her heart's content! She even asked if her cute little ankle boots were "ok" to wear because they had little spikes and studs all over them. I assured her not to worry- this is what ballkicking slaves were made for! LOL!
But then something funny happened...it came up in conversation that apparently The Persian Princess was a SOCCER player in college! LOL! My slave literally DROPPED to his knees and began SHOWERING My feet - and Gabriella's - I guess in some futile attempt to beg for MERCY after hering this girl really KNOWS how to KICK and kick HARD! LOL...oh well...no mercy is given of, course, and I stand him up and command him to spread his legs for her...
She took some time warming up, but she REALLY gave him some good ones!! :)

-Queen Kasey

Category: CBT
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: cbt, boot domination, ball abuse, ballbusting, milf.

Download:

Online stachoo

Tabasco Treament
« Reply #2312 on: January 24, 2022, 12:36:24 pm »
Tabasco Treament

General:
Name: AMG_TobascoTotrure-Internet HD 720p
Size: 392.57 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:41, 8003 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Tobasco Torrture

Maia & Princess Sierra tie a slave down. They have him completely at their mercy. They gag him to muffle his screams that he will soon be making. They also blindfold him. When they roll back it's foreskin and begin to play with his cock, he thinks he is going to get pleasure. Then they whisper in his ear that they have a "surprise" for him...
The two evil, sadistic girls then pull out a bottle of tobasco and Q-tips...they douse the Qtips in tobasco sauce- and begin rubbing them all over the slave's cock! Teasing him...then they begin dipping the HOT Qtips down into his pee-hole!! They simply laugh at how he is screaming in pain!!
EDITOR'S NOTE: This slave's penis was actually pierced previously by one of the girls, which is why it has a very odd-looking "second hole" in the tip of it's penis. (It did not heal well) They actually give extra attention to this hole in the video because it seems to cause the slave more pain and makes him scream more. It really seemed to entertain the girls, as they are giggling throughout the clip. (Neither one had ever done anything like this before) and the slave truly was in agony during the clip and for quite awhile afterward. (But it had no choice but to be used for this, as Queen Kasey had commanded it.)

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, FOOD, CBT.
Keywords: tobasco, sounds, sounding.

Download:

Online stachoo

Return Of The Goddess
« Reply #2313 on: January 24, 2022, 01:31:47 pm »
Return Of The Goddess

General:
Name: AMG_ReturnofGoddess-Internet HD 720p
Size: 571.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:46, 7974 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Return of the Goddess

THAT'S RIGHT, LOSERS!!! I'M BACK!!!
And My old slave is just soooo happy to see Me! LOL! He missed Me while I moved away with My boyfriend & left him to serve My Step-Mom- and whoever the fuck else She felt like lending him too. LOL. But he missed Me soooo bad, even though I abused the out of him, don't give a f*ck about him, and all I did was hurt him, USE him, and treat him like . LOL. Oh well... :)
I come home and I find his ass in the cage by the front door- wearing nothing but a Dogg mask and, of course, a chastity device! Apparently My Step-Mom left him in there when She went out for New Years Eve with Her boyfriend- and didn't bother to come back! LOL! She obviously gives less of a fuck about him than even I do! LOL! He's like an abused pet that nobody cares about and everybody abuses. She even left a DOGG mask on him like he is a REAL DOGG in the cage! HAHAHAHA!!!! I love u, step-mom! :)
So I drag him out of the cage, take that hilarious mask off of him, and make him BEG for My FEET!! And you should see this loser BEG! Sooo pathetic. But hilarious. And the smell of My nylons after being in My shoes all day are probably driving him NUTS. He is SOOO happy to know that I am going to be back around here...
But then I drop a BOMB on him! I tell him that My BOYFRIEND moved back WITH ME! I told him all about what I do, how I own slaves and EVERYTHING- and he thinks it's HILARIOUS! Even better, HE wants in on it too! He thinks its GREAT that we can use & abuse LOSERS and make them SERVE US! And I inform My old slave that if he wants to serve ME again- he will need to serve My BOYFRIEND TOO! Whether he likes it or NOT! It is a SLAVE, and as such, it has NO RIGHTS! And it serves WHOEVER THE FUCK I TELL IT TOO! You should see the absolutely CRUSHED look on his face! LOL! And of course, he cracks as I dangle My shoe in front of his pathetic face...and finally says he will do it.
Then when I start to take My feet away and tell him he is "not being very enthusiastic"- he literally starts BEGGING Me to serve Me AND My BF! HAHAHA!!! All I can think of is how PATHETIC this motherfucker is as he is groveling at My feet, kissing them, and begging to serve Me n My BF as a COUPLE. LOL. And it's especially funny to Me because this used to be a "limit" for this slave- it didn't want to serve men. LOL. But I'm totally getting off on the POWER of breaking him. And we are going to have SO much fun as a COUPLE, humiliating and using this stupid fuck to make OUR life together even better! So eventually I take off My pantyhose and as I am literally WIPING MY DIRTY, SWEATY BARE FEET OFF ON ITS BIG, FLOPPY TONGUE, I proceed to tell this fuck IN DETAIL how Me AND My BF are going to be using him! Making him fetch us breakfast in bed, using him as our driver when we go out, making him PAY FOR OUR DATES, and ESPECIALLY abusing him in clips and making him do all the editing so WE can profit from it!!! HAHAHA!!!! (My BF thinks that is the best part- that We can get to treat this loser like , RECORD it, and not only does IT take all the abuse we want to heap on it, but it also does all the WORK for us- and WE make all the money from people watching it!!) We are thinking that this store (American Mean Girls) can pay for our lavish vacations, and My other store (Which I ALSO use slave labor for! LOL) can pay for everything else. :)
So plan on seeing My REAL-LIFE BF in upcoming clips, lo$ers!
AND FOR ALL YOU WANNA-BE CUCK SLAVES OUT THERE THAT WANT TO SERVE ME AND MY HOT BF- THERE IS A SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR YOU AT THE END OF THIS CLIP AS I STAND ON MY SLAVE'S CHEST AND TALK DIRECTLY INTO THE CAMERA AT YOU AND TELL YOU HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US DIRECTLY AND BEG TO SERVE BOTH OF US! (Or just My BF if you're a total FAG! LOL!)

-Goddess RANDI

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, HUMILIATION, CHASTITY, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: foot fetish, financial domination.

Download:

Online stachoo

Office Ballbusting
« Reply #2314 on: January 24, 2022, 02:29:54 pm »
Office Ballbusting

Starring: Nikki, Mistress T & Jerome

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1120-Office Ballbusting
Size: 643.72 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:28:13, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Imagine the thrill and fear you'd face if the girls in your workplace found out you were into ballbusting, and couldn't wait to try it out on you! That's what happens to Jerome in this week's clip as he finds himself on the receiving end of ballbusting from the two hot chicks in the office, Nikki and T. His balls get worked over systematically by the sexy secretaries who laughingly take pleasure in squeezing, kneeing and kicking him in the nuts until he is whimpering with pain and grovelling at their feet. (Duration 28m13s)

Published Thursday 8th of August 2013
Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  squeezing,  dresses and skirts,  mistress t,  trampling,  barefoot,  humiliating,  heels,  foot worship,  boots,  2 or more ballbusters,  nikki,  office.

Download:

Online stachoo

All In The Name Of Ballbusting Science
« Reply #2315 on: January 24, 2022, 03:34:38 pm »
All In The Name Of Ballbusting Science

Starring: Nikki & Nikki

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1121-All In The Name Of Ballbusting Science
Size: 518.98 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:22:47, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Nikki and Nikki(Ayla) consider themselves ballbusting connoisseurs and as such have decided to test out which types of footwear are the best to use for ballbusting. Their lab rat for this experiment, the long-suffering Nadman, is only too pleased to volunteer his balls for the cause. The question is simple: which shoes bust balls best?! (Duration 22m47s)

Published Thursday 15th of August 2013
Keywords:  kicking,  ayla,  squeezing,  dresses and skirts,  heels,  boots,  trainers/flat shoes,  2 or more ballbusters,  nikki,  domestic.

Download:

Online stachoo

Crouching Nadman, Hidden Bollocks
« Reply #2316 on: January 24, 2022, 04:34:32 pm »
Crouching Nadman, Hidden Bollocks

Starring: Araneae & Nadman

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1122-Crouching Nadman, Hidden Bollocks
Size: 342.07 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:04, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Judo teacher Rupert explains that he doesn't think there's much point going ahead with his lesson for Ari because she's a woman and, as such, will always be weaker than any man. Skilled martial artist Ari has other ideas, and has soon located Rupert's two weak spots and reduced him to a whimpering mess on the floor! Ari gives Rupert a really good ballbusting in this video with plenty of judo kicks, chops, strikes and punches - we've not seen Rupert suffer so much in ages! (Duration 15m04s)

Published Thursday 22nd of August 2013
Keywords:  kicking,  uniform,  punching,  lingerie,  barefoot,  humiliating,  sport,  araneae,  bikini / swimsuit.

Download:

Online stachoo

No Stealing Air
« Reply #2317 on: January 24, 2022, 05:36:28 pm »
No Stealing Air

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-no-stealing-air
Size: 160.6 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:13, 2995 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

No Stealing Air
How many of you have ever truly been under a BBW? Probably not very many of you. Well, it is not an easy task and the crushing feeling can be overwhelming. But it can also be pure heaven.

Mistress Luv really enjoys facesitting and feeling a guy's head squash under her ass. She is a VERY HEAVY woman and in this video, the slave is taken to the very limits of ass-crushing. Great video for BBW face sitting fans.

Mistress:
Luv, Mistress

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: SCISSORHOLD
Keywords: mistress luv , face busting , roxy

Download:

Online stachoo

You're MY Personal Pussy Licking Bitch
« Reply #2318 on: January 24, 2022, 06:31:33 pm »

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-umypersonalpussylickingbitch
Size: 95 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:17, 2991 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Roxy and Britney are making out in the dungeon and playing with their slave who is bound to the bench. Roxy states she really feels like having her ass licked. She hops on to the slave's face and commands him to start licking. The action gets really steamy as Roxy spreads her ass cheeks and enjoys the tongue probings of her slave in her asshole.

Then she turns around and orders him to lick her pussy while Britney uses the fronds of the whip to play with his cock. Roxy gets a lot of outstanding pleasure in this very steamy scene.

Mistress:
Britney, Princess
Roxy, Mistress

Category: PUSSY EATING
Related Categories: ASS LICKING
Keywords: mistress britney , face sitting , roxy

Download:

Online stachoo

Do It Just For Me
« Reply #2319 on: January 24, 2022, 07:35:11 pm »
Do It Just For Me

General:
Name: CSFEM_rw-do-it-just-for-me
Size: 132.81 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:15, 2895 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Do It Just For Me
This is a great spontaneous riding video. Mistress T was having a party with some friends and she decided she wanted a pony ride from one of the slaves. She mounts up and rides him around the house but the best part was when she made him to do a bunch of pushups with her riding full weight on his back.

She used her power of seduction and actually got the pony to do many, many pushups, even though he was exhausted and suffering half way through them all. It is tremendous to see how much power a woman can have over a man when she uses her feminine charms to seduce him into obeying her every command.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , PONYPLAY , ROLE PLAY , FEMALE DOMINATION , BDSM
Keywords: mistress t , delilah , horse slavery , torture , equestrian , spurs , cruel riding , whips , crops , pony , nipple torture , carry , neck riding , suffering , donkey lifts

Download: