Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 118720 times)

Online stachoo

Rubber straightjacket - part 2
« Reply #2220 on: January 18, 2022, 10:24:01 am »

General:
Name: VAR_Rubber straightjacket - part 2
Format: mp4
Size: 436.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:33, 5013 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 246 Kbps, 44 Khz

Miss Jessica Wood Punishments

Miss Jessica is with Miss Miranda and have their slave in a straitjacket and already both kicked him in the balls up against. They then turn him round for more kicks from behind with him bent over slightly. Then he's down on all fours for more hard kicks and a final up against the wall kicking to finish him off. Part 2 of 2

Published Dec 2, 2019

Ballbusting
British, British Accent, British Domme, Domination, Female Domination, FemDom,

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Mean Brat Christmas - Playing Naughty With My Toys!
« Reply #2221 on: January 18, 2022, 11:27:39 am »

General:
Name: AMG_KinkyKristmas4-Internet HD720p
Size: 628.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:43, 7995 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Princess Sierra just finished smacking her male toy around. Now she wants to have fun tormenting the "Whore Barbee Doll" she got for Christmas...
She looks right into its eyes as it kneels before her, obediently, and tells her straight to her face- "You're a WHORE!" and laughs at her... Princess Sierra has put the "cage-thing" back on her male slave's "thingy"- and commands her Whore Barbee to "lick it!" while she sits on her pink throne, watches, and laughs at them doing "naughty things" at her command! Whore Barbee has to lick and kiss the male slave's chastity device while being laughed at and called a "whore" by Princess Sierra...and the male slave is groaning because apparently it is very uncomfortable- which just entertains Spoiled Princess Sierra even more!
Whore Barbee comes with a built-in remote control device that makes her pussy vibrate when the button on the remote is pushed. Princess Sierra has fun pushing this button to control "what a whore" Whore Barbee is...She also commands her male slave to kiss and lick Whore Barbee's underwear while Princess Sierra pushes the "whore vibrate" button over and over while mocking Whore Barbee for being "such a whore!!" and laughing at her...poor Whore Barbee looks sooo horny and uncomfortable, which just entertains her sadistic young Owner even more...

Category: CHASTITY
Related Categories: BRAT GIRLS, HUMILIATION, FACE SLAPPING, LESBIAN DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: female domination, pajamas, foot worship, foot fetish, chastity.

Download:

Online stachoo

Revenge Facesitting
« Reply #2222 on: January 18, 2022, 12:26:58 pm »
Revenge Facesitting

General:
Name: AMG_LillyFacesit-InternetHD720p
Size: 435.09 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:25, 7992 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Revenge Facesitting

My slave cutt this young lady off on the highway- and her thirst for revenge is simply insatiable! I already allowed her to cutt off his oxygen by dunking him in My pool over and over. (See previous "Waterboarding" video...I thought cuttting off his oxygen was a fair trade for cuttting her off on the highway?) :)
But she wants MORE. So I strap him face-up to a bench and let her have her way with him. She is LOVING the POWER of being able to sit directly on his face and cutt off his oxygen as much as she likes! She even chokes him and puts her hands over his nose and mouth so she can look him in the eye while he panics at her lack of mercy!
And she even FARTS once or twice in the clip while sitting directly on his FACE! (Well, I did tell her that she could do ANYTHING she wanted to him! lol...) I guess she really wanted to "rub it in his face" that she was better than him and that he better never cutt a female driver off again!

-Queen Kasey

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: FARTING, BONDAGE, HUMILIATION, ROPE BONDAGE, HAND OVER MOUTH.
Keywords: breath play, female domination, pantyhose/stockings, hom, face sitting, facesitting.

Download:

Online stachoo

NYE Eve Ballkicks
« Reply #2223 on: January 18, 2022, 01:30:30 pm »
NYE Eve Ballkicks

General:
Name: AMG_LillyBallkick-InternetHD720p
Size: 484.33 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:15, 7993 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

NYE Eve Ballkicks

I turn one of My slaves over to My new friend Miss Lilly so she can have fun kicking it in the balls. I told her about it, and she is amazed that I/We can just do this to them whenever we want at My house, using My staff slaves...so she just HAS to try!
I give her a quick demo and then leave him at her mercy and let her know that she can kick him as hard and as many times as she wants to! She has such a look of sadistic glee on her face...I almost feel bad for the slave as I leave it at her mercy...but not really. LOL. That's what slaves are for- to be hurt and abused for Our entertainment! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR, slaves! Enjoy these kicks to the BALLS as My gift to you! You can pretend its YOU being left at Miss Lilly's mercy with your legs spread for her...LOL! (Oh, and those WICKED pointed toes ready to be slammed into your balls! LOL! Watch the preview, SLAVES as she points them out to Me, the slave, and the camera before commencing with her KICKING!) :)

-Queen Kasey

Category: CBT
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: female domination, pantyhose/stockings, ballbusting, high heels, cbt.

Download:

Online stachoo

Enough To Go Round
« Reply #2224 on: January 18, 2022, 02:32:07 pm »
Enough To Go Round

Starring: Jessica, Chloe, Nikki & Jerome

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1111-Enough To Go Round
Format: wmv
Size: 508.59 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:22:19, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Jerome's had 3 girlfriends on the go at once, and they've found out about each other and come to get even! Three of the hardest ballbusters in the business, Nikki, Chloe and Jessica join forces to completely annihilate Jerome's balls as they threaten to neuter him to make sure he doesn't cheat on anyone ever again! This is a brilliant video - 3 sadistic girls versus 1 pair of vulnerable balls! (Duration 22m20s)

Published Thursday 6th of June 2013
Keywords:  kicking,  trousers / jeans / pants / leggings,  kneeing,  hotpants / booty shorts,  squeezing,  trampling,  dresses and skirts,  humiliating,  denim,  chloe,  foot worship,  barefoot,  heels,  2 or more ballbusters,  boots,  trainers/flat shoes,  nikki,  domestic,  jessica.

Download:

Online stachoo

The Host With The Most
« Reply #2225 on: January 18, 2022, 03:30:58 pm »
The Host With The Most

Starring: Micha, Devina & Nadman

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1112-The Host With The Most
Size: 504.22 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:22:08, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Nikki's friends Micha and Devina haven't busted balls before, so Nikki has given them Nadman to have a go on! Nikki gives the girls advice from behind the camera on all the best ways to inflict ball pain on a man and the ladies are soon making Nadman's balls suffer. Excellent kicking, kneeing, punching and squeezing of the nuts from the sadistic pair, who love hurting men! (Duration 22m09s)

Published Thursday 13th of June 2013
Keywords:  kicking,  pvc & fetish,  kneeing,  punching,  squeezing,  dresses and skirts,  slapping,  barefoot,  boots,  trainers/flat shoes,  2 or more ballbusters,  nikki,  dungeon,  micha,  devina.

Download:

Online stachoo

Groin Pain
« Reply #2226 on: January 18, 2022, 04:26:41 pm »
Groin Pain

Starring: Chloe & Nadman

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1113-Groin Pain
Size: 444.46 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:32, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Rupert visits the clinic to ask sexy nurse Chloe with his erection issues, but Chloe sees right through his ploy to get her to touch his cock and punishes him with a hard ballbusting! Chloe's bedside manner is impeccable as she drops Rupert over and over with excellent kicks, knees and punches to his delicate balls. One of the best ballbusters in the world! (Duration 19m32s)

Published Thursday 20th of June 2013
Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  squeezing,  uniform,  trampling,  dresses and skirts,  slapping,  chloe,  heels,  stockings.

Download:

Online stachoo

Cum MY Little Ass Bitch
« Reply #2227 on: January 18, 2022, 05:27:22 pm »
Cum MY Little Ass Bitch

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-cum-my-little-ass-bitch
Size: 140.09 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:22, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Cum MY Little Ass Bitch
Mistress T has done it again. She delivers a SMOKING HOT, SIZZLING, ass worship POV that is guaranteed to make you cum. After all... you are her ASS BITCH. You are her SLAVE! You are anything she wants you to be... but today is your lucky day.

She is feeling generous, and today you get to shoot your load on her command, all over her ass while you suck and sniff her fingers that she has just rubbed inside her ass. This video is PURE DYNAMITE and if you're an ass fan looking for a guaranteed cum... this clip will deliver.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: ASS SMOTHERING , ASS EATING , ASS LICKING , ASS SNIFFING , ASS HUMILIATION
Keywords: mistress t , facesitting , smothering , young domme , parties , sniffing , human furniture , pov , masturbation instruction

Download:

Online stachoo

I Will Exhaust You
« Reply #2228 on: January 18, 2022, 06:23:29 pm »
I Will Exhaust You

General:
Name: CSFEM_rw-i-will-exhaust-you
Size: 167.58 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:52, 2899 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

I Will Exhaust You
Mistress Bijou decides to really work her new muscular ponyboy. He approached her at the Goddess Party and begged to be ridden. They went to the bedroom where she could test him out without interruption.

She mounts his neck and makes him do squats, donkey lifts, and she makes him endure some brootle leg scissors when he doesn't obey her commands quickly enough. At the end, when the pony collapses, Bijou gives him one last brootle leg scissors that finishes him off completely.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , RIDING , CHEERLEADERS
Keywords: riding spurs crops whips saddles ponyplay all 4s all fours horsey horse horsy bit bridle saddle shoulder riding shoulderriding sci , neck riding , neckriding , mistress t , all-fours , delilah , bijou steal

Download:

Online stachoo

Mad As Hell
« Reply #2229 on: January 18, 2022, 07:24:31 pm »
Mad As Hell

General:
Name: CSFEM_gk-mad-as-hell
Size: 57.26 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:03:09, 2392 Kbps, 960x540, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Mad As Hell
Sophia is mad as hell. She caught her boyfriend cheating and decides that things will be different from now on. She starts by pulling and twisting his ear painfully as She pulls him around the room. Then She proceeds to slap his face until his cheeks are swollen and rosy red.

When he is sorry for what he has done, She tells him he will call Her Mistress Sophia from now on. She slaps him a bit more and then turns around so he can kiss Her ass and beg forgiveness.

Mistress:
Sophia, Mistress

Category: FACE SLAPPING
Related Categories: BIKINI , ASS SHAKING , DANCING , FACEBUSTING , FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: sophia , faceslapping , legs , gloves , lingerie , human furniture , ear pulling , ear twisting

Download:

Online stachoo

Pool Fight
« Reply #2230 on: January 19, 2022, 05:34:34 am »
Pool Fight

Starring: Olive & KidDynamite

General:
Name: BBandFL_Pool Fight
Size: 244.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:13, 3857 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

A couple gets into a fight because the guy told the girl he would go to the pool with her, but when she goes away to get into her bikini and comes back to get her man, he acts like he does not know what she is talking about and insists upon staying in to watch TV.

Enraged at her continued nagging, the asshole man stands up and punches her in the face, which releases her side!

She begins to kick the out of him, in his balls, stomach, and face. Once he is down she gets him into a scissor hold and squeezes his throat until he is compliant to her demands.

Once she has him under her complete control she makes him lick clean her dirty filthy feet, her dirty soles and all ten dirty toes!

Finally when she is satisfied that her feet are clean, she grabs her man buy his balls and drags him out to the pool.

In this clip: Mixed fighting, scissorhold, kicking, ballbusting, belly punching, dirty feet, foot cleaning, bikini, testicle grab and squeeze

Category: DIRTY FEET
Related Categories: DIRTY FEET , BALLBUSTING , BIKINI , SCISSORHOLD , BAREFOOT
Keywords: olive , scissor , punch , bellypunching , toe , feet , domestic , kick , belly punching , licking , fight , role reversal , knee , knee to groin , foot cleaning

Download:

Online stachoo

Poor Mistresses have Poor Ways.... and those ways fucking hurt like...
« Reply #2231 on: January 19, 2022, 06:35:12 am »
Poor Mistresses have Poor Ways.... and those ways fucking hurt like HELL!

Starring: Olive & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Poor Mistresses have Poor Ways.... and those ways fucking hurt like HELL!
Size: 162.41 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:15, 4012 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Olive is a cruel but poor Mistress, she has a very creative imagination and uses her slaves as test subjects.

In this case Mistress Olive finds items laying around in her garage and gets the idea of making her slave suspend weights from his balls.... the only problem is that she uses thin wire to suspend the weights and wraps the wire around her slave's ball sack which causes a great deal of pain!

At the end of this video Mistress Olive tries attaching a 5 pound weight (in addition to the 11 pounds already hanging from the slave's balls) yanks on the slaves cock causing the weights to fall off, but this also causes the thin wire to cut into the ball sack of the slave resulting in the red stuff flowing from his balls! Needless to say we had to end the scene abruptly after the ball sack was cut into by the thin wire.....

This is a very painful scene because Mistress Olive is very sadistic, but also poor... but that does not seem to matter too much to her, it only makes it painful for her slaves.

Poor ways are very painful!

In this clip: CBT, ball , weights on balls, thin wire cutting into balls, pain

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, HUMILIATION, BALL FETISH, SKINNY WOMEN.
Keywords: olive, nuts, weights from balls, pounds, painful, mistress olive, balls, wire, injury, red, weights, testicles, weight, pain, damage.

Download:

Online stachoo

Popping Her Ballbusting Cherry
« Reply #2232 on: January 19, 2022, 07:37:33 am »
Popping Her Ballbusting Cherry

Starring: Dixon Mason & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Popping Her Ballbusting Cherry
Size: 257.12 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:34, 3882 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps

Dixon Mason told us in her interview that she had never kicked a man in the balls before and that this would in fact be her very first time!

Watch Dixon pop her ballbusting cherry, knees and stomping on balls all a fist time event for this big breasted girl, whose tits bounce up and down as she bounces up and down on Bryan's balls.

In this clip: Ballbusting, ball stomping, ball standing, knees to the groin, big bouncing tits, nudity

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, BAREFOOT, KICKING, NUDITY/NAKED.
Keywords: dixon mason, knees to groin, nuts, knee, ball kicking, knee to balls, knees, testicles, kick, nut kicking, knees to crotch, balls, big tits, ball standing, testicle kicking.

Download:

Online stachoo

Turkish Facesitting - Ceylan
« Reply #2233 on: January 19, 2022, 08:39:55 am »
Turkish Facesitting - Ceylan

Starring: Turkish lady Ceylan

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-ceylan-01-sd
Size: 45.31 MB
Video: MP43, 00:03:50, 1450 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps

Facesitting Girl Ceylan is from Turkey and she likes to sit on her slaves face. Want to smell her turkish butt ?

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

Online stachoo

BBW Cathy
« Reply #2234 on: January 19, 2022, 09:35:34 am »
BBW Cathy

Starring: BBW Cathy

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-cathy-01-sd
Size: 50.47 MB
Video: MP43, 00:04:15, 1453 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps

BBW - that stands for Big Beautiful Woman - and Cathy is for sure one of the most attractive bbw ladies you have ever seen. See in her face how much fun she has facesitting the looser underneath her. He has really NO chance to escape with his hands cuffed. This is pure domination as its best. Great front and reverse facesitting action!!

Download:

Online stachoo

Annabell sits on his face
« Reply #2235 on: January 19, 2022, 10:32:02 am »
Annabell sits on his face

Starring: Facesitting diva Annabell

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-annabell-01-sd
Size: 42.51 MB
Video: MP43, 00:03:35, 1455 Kbps, 768x576, 25.000 fps

Annabell has taped his head so that he cant move properly. She then takes her seat on his face to smother and facesit him. She really enjoys pressing her gorgeous butt on him and she likes playing with him!

Download:

Online stachoo

Cock Mommy
« Reply #2236 on: January 19, 2022, 11:30:05 am »
Cock Mommy

Starring: Anastasia Knight

General:
Name: FE_Cock Mommy
Size: 1.4 GB
Video: avc1, 00:19:17, 10062 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 313 Kbps, 48 Khz

Anastasia Knight is a ruthless Cock Step-Mommy who always gets her way especially when it comes to getting her dick thoroughly pleasured. Her piggy bitch isn't an expert at getting his ass drilled but by the time she is done with him his ass will never be the same.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: PEGGING, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: anastasia knight.

Download:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 04:47:57 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Tag Team Pussy Worship
« Reply #2237 on: January 19, 2022, 12:28:28 pm »
Tag Team Pussy Worship

Starring: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior

General:
Name: FE_Tag Team Pussy Worship
Size: 953.27 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:54, 10009 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 314 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistresses Alina and Gianna are feeling especially horny and have the perfect use for their chastised male playtoy. He is only kept for their pleasure to worship both of their perfect cunts while his cock remains permanently sealed shut in chastity. He is ordered to stick out his tongue while his sex-crazed Goddess fuck his face. They want nothing more than to see him lick up every last drop of their sweet, pussy juices like it was his last meal. 

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP
Related Categories: ORAL SERVITUDE, FEMALE DOMINATION, DOUBLE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING.
Keywords: alina lopez, gianna dior.

Download:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 04:47:55 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

The Mercy Milking
« Reply #2238 on: January 19, 2022, 01:32:55 pm »
The Mercy Milking

Starring: Anastasia Knight

General:
Name: FE_The Mercy Milking
Size: 1.04 GB
Video: avc1, 00:14:42, 10031 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 121 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Anastasia is a young Humiliatrix in every way who loves a slave that will constantly make her laugh at his pathetic state of mind. She may be extremely young but she certainly knows how to control a boy's cock.  Her slave is trapped in a body bag unable to move a muscle while she is thoroughly entertained by the bitch. All he can do is get his cock milked while she laughs at his predicament knowing he is completely under her control.

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION.
Keywords: anastasia knight, humiliatrix handjob, humiliation makes me hard.

Download:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 04:47:59 pm by stachoo »

Online stachoo

How to treat a boot slut
« Reply #2239 on: January 19, 2022, 02:32:29 pm »
How to treat a boot slut

Starring: Goddess Keianna

General:
Name: GFD_How to treat a boot slut
Size: 593.81 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:57, 6079 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 320 Kbps, 44 Khz

Goddess Keianna knows this footslave has a thing for the smell of feet with a hint of leather. She will not allow him the pleasure of kissing her barefeet until he worships the bottom of her boots to her satisfation. She demands he clean the soles and heels of her boots. Finally, she allows him to take off her boots and take in the scent of her sweaty barefoot. Only seconds into smelling her feet his cock is harder than ever. She teases him, reminding him that he is not worthy of any other part of her body, but her feet. She flashes her breasts and laughs as she strokes his cock to release.

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FOOTJOBS, BOOT DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING.
Keywords: goddess keianna.

Download: