Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 118741 times)

Online stachoo

Princess Hates Balls
« Reply #1560 on: December 05, 2021, 09:37:27 am »
Princess Hates Balls

General:
Name: MAS_MEN ARE SLAVES#2012-10-22#Princess Hates Balls##
Format: mp4
Size: 428.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:37, 6784 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

I guess Princess doesn't like men's balls very much. It seems like she derives enjoyment from sitting on slaves and smashing their balls with her hand over and over, just for fun. I guess she is having a good time so that's all that really matters in the end, plus she is kind enough to let him kiss her ass while she tortures him. Seems like a fair trade.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Girls And Their Shoes
« Reply #1561 on: December 05, 2021, 10:40:55 am »
Girls And Their Shoes

General:
Name: MAS_MEN ARE SLAVES#2012-10-24#Girls And Their Shoes##
Size: 398.5 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:49, 6147 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

My goodness, Misti and Sandy sure do have many pairs of high heels to try on! Fortunately they also have a slave to serve as trampling test dummy for them to try them all out on and figure out which heels are the cutest and which hurt the most.

Download:

Online stachoo

Fun On The Couch
« Reply #1562 on: December 05, 2021, 11:38:21 am »
Fun On The Couch

General:
Name: P51_Fun On The Couch
Format: wmv
Size: 267.25 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:07:30, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

Raspberry Cock Crush
« Reply #1563 on: December 05, 2021, 12:37:15 pm »
Raspberry Cock Crush

General:
Name: P51_Raspberry Cock Crush
Size: 211.14 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:05:56, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

Late Nite Secret
« Reply #1564 on: December 05, 2021, 01:37:17 pm »
Late Nite Secret

General:
Name: P51_Late Nite Secret
Size: 219.54 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:10, 4840 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

New Shoes Must Be Tested on Balls - D-0009
« Reply #1565 on: December 05, 2021, 02:38:24 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_New Shoes Must Be Tested on Balls - D-0009
Size: 728.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:19:39, 5032 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

My new shoes order arrived and I couldn't wait to test them on my slave's testicles! Shoes should be well comfortable to kick and crush balls, otherwise they are not so useful.
I start crushing balls with my bare feet in stockings, just to have a gentle start up. Then I put on a beautiful black pumps pair and the crushing continues with tips and heels (but I need to take off his balls from time to time 'cause they're trying to escape my stomps)
Second shoes are instead a sweet pair of golden pumps. As comfortable as the previous ones, but much more colored and fun for stomping balls.
After removing them I start to kick and slap his balls with my bare feet in stockings, just to make the game moreΓǪ lively. Previous crushing has led his balls to be highly sensitive and sore, so I need to chase them and give some good back kicks.
Last shoes I'm going to try are a good pair of high brown boots, comfortable but extraordinarily painful. My slave has a hard time resists kicks and stomps with them.
In the last minutes I finish him again with my bare feet in my wonderful stockings, enjoying my slave's balls finally starting to swell up :-P

Players: Kara vs. Joe
Language: Italian

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FEMDOM, TRAMPLING, FOOT FETISH, BOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: foot worship, boots, ball stomping, stockings, ball abuse, mistress, ball kicking, ball crushing.

Download:

Online stachoo

No Mercy for My Slave - D-0019
« Reply #1566 on: December 05, 2021, 03:41:40 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_No Mercy for My Slave - D-0019
Size: 371.72 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:56, 5020 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Kick, pound and no mercy for my slave in this video.
I step on him with all my weight, with my beautiful bare feet and then wrapped in my thin black tights
I make him hope that he can come and then... I leave him like this. With all the cum still in his balls.
For now, they'll be swollen

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALL STOMPING, FEMDOM, KICKING, BALL ABUSE, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: stockings, barefoot, female domination.

Download:

Online stachoo

Not a Safety Cushion For Balls - D-0011
« Reply #1567 on: December 05, 2021, 04:44:35 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_Not a Safety Cushion For Balls - D-0011
Size: 639.49 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:57, 5003 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 253 Kbps, 44 Khz

Quick summary:
Ballet Flats and Barefeet in Nylon Stockings Abuse
Lot of good old ball stomping and crushing
Full weight ball Trampling!!
Who can have balls at hand and don't properly squeeze them?

Video Details
Balls on a hard cushion and, on my side, a great desire to hurt them. That's the set.
The plot is easy and captivating: I enjoy crushing my slave balls by trampling and stomping, in every possible way.
I start by playing a little with his balls with my hands and elbow and then I begin to step on them with my bare feet in nylon stockings. Time for the pillow to pop in! I "gently" take his balls with my hands, squeezing and torturing them while laying down them on it.
And thenΓǪ bare feet ball stomps! Several of them. Lots of them. I step on the balls full weigh several times too, it's fun after all, isn't it?
I then put on my ballet flats, comfortable, beautiful, soft flats that let the ballbuster (me) perfectly feel the balls under them.
The game so starts to heat up, his balls get crushed under my soles, tips and heels, no pain opportunity is left unexplored, trust me.
In the final part of the video I take off my ballet flats again and I finish my slave balls with hard crushing games, but also his cock gets its share of crushing and pain, you can bet.

Language: English

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMDOM, BALL STOMPING, TRAMPLING.
Keywords: female domination, mistress, ball crushing, foot fetish, small feet, ballet slippers fetish, big tits, stockings.

Download:

Online stachoo

Sensual and Intimate Ballbusting - D-0020
« Reply #1568 on: December 05, 2021, 05:44:21 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_Sensual and Intimate Ballbusting - D-0020
Size: 384.14 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:18, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sexy, sweet ballbusting.
My slave on the bed has the chance to enjoy my thin and tasty socks while I kick, squeeze and pound his dangling balls.
I, as always, have fun and play with him. I sit on his belly and keep torturing him.
I've thought about it... but this time too, I left him with blue balls!

Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, BALL STOMPING, FEMALE DOMINATION, KICKING, CFNM.
Keywords: socks, mistress, femdom, ball squeezing, barefoot.

Download:

Online stachoo

Severely Ballbusting Already Busted Balls - D0004
« Reply #1569 on: December 05, 2021, 06:48:45 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_Severely Ballbusting Already Busted Balls - D0004
Size: 345.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:21, 5010 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 132 Kbps, 44 Khz

I'm a very nice and lovely dominatrix, but sometimes I like to play rough. I've done a fairly severe treatment to my ball sack, but during the session, he fails to satisfy my expectations and this, obviously, pissed me off.
Even though he was already over his usual tolerance limit, I managed to convince him to let me give him a good final lesson. With a lot of pain, he let me abuse his already red swollen balls.
Here, I start with kicking and squeezing his sore balls (wearing my comfortable white sneakers in order to give him some little extra pain).
I give him some deserved kicks from behind and, when he falls by the pain, I keep kicking and stomping him on the ground.
I then grab him up to the sofa in order to stand up on balls with my full weight. Just watch him squirm when I dig my feet in his sore balls, poor little slave-friend. And then the squeezes, just on balls tipΓǪ Little pressure, lot of pain ;-)
Now you can see me pulling out his balls. Red, swollen, sore ballsΓǪ Just I like them! I slap them while firmly grabbing them out of the pants.
With a merciful act, I took off one of my shoesΓǪ but alas not for stomping him more softly, but for using it to spank the poor testicles for a while. The redder they are the better, isn't it?
And then kicks, stomps, squeezes, slaps and shoe spanking, until they are of the same red nuance of the sofa (judge by yourself! :P).
The funniest thing I enjoyed when watching this video again was his high pitched whines while he was trying to be somewhere else while experiencing so much pain, poor guy
This is a bit hard I have to admit, but a slave-friend is expected to behave himself, right?
P.S. What he had done to make me angry in the first place? Honestly, I don't remember, it was just a pretext to be a little bit cruel :P
P.P.S. He reported having been in pain for a week after the beating. Woops

Category: BALL ABUSE
Related Categories: CBT, TRAMPLING, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: femdom, ball squeezing, sneakers, ball abuse, socks, ball kicking, mistress, ball spanking, ball stomping, ball slapping, italian language, small feet.

Download:

Online stachoo

Stomping and Kicking my Slave-Friend - D-0006
« Reply #1570 on: December 05, 2021, 07:48:18 pm »

General:
Name: VAR_Stomping and Kicking my Slave-Friend - D-0006
Size: 292.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:55, 5006 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 136 Kbps, 44 Khz

It's time to have a fun torture time on free bare balls. I start with my feet in stockings, by stomping, stretching and crushing his balls without interruptions.
I also enjoy pinching them between my toes, making the balls sneak off under my feet pressure.
However, the torture with just feet in stockings is too pleasant for the lucky guy, so I put on my lovely leather boots, in order to make him feel more and deeply my feet touch.
Pinching goes on with boots, especially with boot heels, with a good stomping work to let the little nuts become more sore and sensitive to my caring attention. This is really important, because after that warm-up I take off my boots again, having fun with my bare feet (letting him sniff my leather-scented stockings in order to better stand up to tortures, don't be afraid)
I recommend this video if you love stomping with feet in stockings and boots, as well as ball pinching and crushing andΓǪ if you love to satisfy your pervy foot-fetish fantasies while you imagine to having your balls severely crushed under my feet ;-)

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, TRAMPLING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, CBT.
Keywords: femdom, ball stomping, boots, ball squeezing, stockings, ball abuse, barefeet, ball kicking, feet, ball pinching.

Download:

Online stachoo

Ballbusting GRAMPA!
« Reply #1571 on: December 06, 2021, 05:39:34 am »
Ballbusting GRAMPA!

General:
Name: AMG_BallbustingGrampa
Size: 929.49 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:15, 7974 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps

BALLBUSTING GRANDPA

Goddess walks in to Her throne room to find a slave waiting there to meet Her that contacted Her online, begging to have his nuts tortured by Her for Her videos. But he is actually sitting on the FURNITURE when She enters the room- like he is a "person"! She is irate and IMMEDIATELY corrects this.
This slave is old enough to be Goddess Randi's grandpa - he is literally almost 3 times Her age - and yet She has him groveling at Her feet at a snap of Her fingers... She mocks him and laughs at him, calls him "Grampa" throughout the clip, grabs his balls and TWISTS them as hard as she can- She even makes him spread his legs so his balls dangle like a punching bag so she can use his nutsac as a speed-bag like a boxer! And the slave thanks her for this throughout the clip...
(This slave was very grateful to be used & abused by a hot girl 1/3 his age!) And Goddess is extra cruel to him, heartlessly making him crawl on his old hands and knees on the hard marble floors while She just laughs at him- because he is crawling to Her just to have his nuts kicked in and abuse by Her...
A GREAT VIDEO WITH A COMBINATION OF BALLBUSTING & CBT.*

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: HUMILIATION, BALLBUSTING, CBT, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: crawling, age, old, young.

Download:

Online stachoo

MONEY-Balls
« Reply #1572 on: December 06, 2021, 06:42:38 am »
MONEY-Balls

General:
Name: AMG_MoneyBall
Size: 886.67 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:14:34, 7964 Kbps, 1440x1080, 29.970 fps

MoneyBall(s)

I am sitting on the couch explaining to Jeanie how My best selling clips are the ones where I destroy My slave's nuts. She thinks its hilarious that I can just destroy My slave's nuts for My profit whenever I feel like it and wants to see. So I just simply walk outside where I have one of My slaves kept caged up (and in chastity, of course!) and tease him with his chastity key...lol. He gets all fucking excited when he hears that I might be taking it off..until I explain to him that its for a BALL-KICKING video! LOL!!!
Jeanie thinks its awesome how I have turned this "thing's" balls into a money-maker for Me! Especially when I explain to her that it doesn't really even like being kicked in the balls! But I really couldn't care less. LOL. If that is what I want to use it for, than that is what I will do to it! It is a SLAVE, after all! They are meant to be used and abused for their Owner's profit! I explain to Jeanie how obsessed this pathetic thing is with My FEET, and how it will let me do anything to it just to be allowed to kiss My feet! (Not to mention to be allowed out of its chastity device- even if it IS just to have its balls kicked in. LOL!)
So Jeanie takes a seat on My slave's FACE to stifle its screams while I kick and STOMP on its BALLS with My perfect stockinged feet! (And all I can think of while it screams in agony with each stomp is..."cha-CHING!!!" LOL!)
The best part is that Jeanie starts fucking getting OFF on the vibrations from My slave's screams!! So of course I stomp harder and HARDER at the end tomake sure My new friend REALLY enjoys the show! :) She is told Me later that she was LOVING watching Me go to town on it's cock and balls...and she didn't know why exactly. But the combination of that, along with the slave's screams underneath her going right to her clit were turning her fucking ON! She actually had 2 orgasms in the clip! LOL!
Not sure if it was quite as enjoyable for the slave, but I really don't care. I allowed it to have one kiss on My perfect foot at the end before I threw it back into its cage...and it should be fucking GRATEFUL for that.
***THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE, BRUTAL, AND HOTTT FUCKING CLIP!!! ALL OF U LOSERS NEED TO SEE THIS!!!*** (Oh, and who wants to be Princess Jeanie's ball-kicking slave?? She wants one! LOL!

-GR

Category: FACE SITTING
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FACE SITTING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BODYSTOCKINGS, ORAL SERVITUDE.
Keywords: lace, humiliation, cages, chastity, chastity device, ballbusting, stomping.

Download:

Online stachoo

Milked For Goddess's Shoes
« Reply #1573 on: December 06, 2021, 07:42:13 am »

General:
Name: AMG_MilkedForGoddessesShoes
Size: 117.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:40, 2002 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 48 Khz

Goddess requires that Her slaves be milked regularly- and Her Blonde Bimbo slavegirl needs to milk them. Sometimes She sells their sperm to sperm banks to make more money off of them. And sometimes She uses the cum as a "leather-conditioner" for Her shoes, as She has found it is good for that too. And Goddess has a LOT of shoes. It requires a LOT of milking from all of Her slaves, but they are happy to provide it for Her. And they have no choice, really anyway.

Category: SHOE FETISH
Related Categories: N/A
Keywords: masturbation instruction, humiliation, masturbation, female domination.

Download:

Online stachoo

Chloe's First Ballbust
« Reply #1574 on: December 06, 2021, 08:40:50 am »
Chloe's First Ballbust

Starring: Chloe & Jerome (&Nikki!)

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1051-Chloe's First Ballbust
Size: 763.62 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:33:29, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Gorgeous brunette Chloe has never ballbusted before but is keen to try and Nikki is her expert guide. Nikki talks Chloe through the various methods of ballbusting and how best to execute them, and Chloe trys it all out on Jerome's bollocks! Sadistic Chloe proves to be a natural and is soon happily letting rip with hard kicks and punches to Jerome's sore balls, having a good giggle as she makes him squeal and writhe in agony over and over! We look forward to seeing more from Chloe very soon - this girl is going to be dynamite!(Duration: 33m 29s)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010
Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  squeezing,  slapping,  dresses and skirts,  foot worship,  barefoot,  2 or more ballbusters,  heels,  chloe,  domestic,  nikki.

Download:

Online stachoo

The Interrogator
« Reply #1575 on: December 06, 2021, 09:42:31 am »
The Interrogator

Starring: Nikki & Red

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1052-The Interrogator
Size: 711.92 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:31:13, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Nikki's prisoner Red is cable-tied to a chair with a sack over his head and his interrogation is about to begin! The sexy pvc-clad Dominatrix sets about kneeing, squeezing and kicking her captive's balls until he is ready to tell her what she wants to know! Over the course of this hard ballbusting video, Nikki strips out of firstly her top and then the rest of her clothing, until she is ballbusting Red wearing only her killer PVC knee high boots! Red is left a broken man, having confessed some very dirty secrets to sexy blonde Nikki!(Duration: 31m 14s)

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  squeezing,  pvc & fetish,  biting,  topless,  slapping,  dresses and skirts,  humiliating,  restraint / bondage,  boots,  nikki.

Download:

Online stachoo

That Guy Off The Internet
« Reply #1576 on: December 06, 2021, 10:40:26 am »
That Guy Off The Internet

Starring: Holly & Tom

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1053-That Guy Off The Internet
Size: 671.17 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:29:23, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Holly is a big ballbusting fan and has tracked Rupert down to his day job as a carpet fitter, then lured him to her house under the pretence of wanting a new carpet... Really, she just wants to have a go with Rupert's legendary balls! A swift kick in the nuts confirms Holly's suspicions that Rupert is, indeed, that guy off the internet and she is soon having excellent fun busting his balls until he is whimpering with pain and writing on the floor in agony. Holly really does deliver some harsh kicks and knees to Rupert's nuts in this sexy video. We love the glint of determination in her eye as she plants a hard kick or knee right on target, and her complete lack of concern for Rupert's plight as he sobs with pain on the floor at her feet! (Duration: 29m 24s)

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  squeezing,  dresses and skirts,  holly,  boots,  domestic.

Download:

Online stachoo

Beneath MY Soles POV
« Reply #1577 on: December 06, 2021, 11:41:12 am »
Beneath MY Soles POV

General:
Name: CSFEM_lmf-beneath-my-soles-pov
Size: 132.96 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:03, 2993 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Beneath MY Soles POV
Mistress T is sitting on her slave and using him as furniture while she relaxes and has a glass of wine. She starts talking to YOU THE VIEWER, and teases you with her dangling high heel and sexy bare feet. She knows exactly what you crave and in this video, you will GET IT ALL and MORE!

Mistress T looks amazing and her tiny perfect feet will have you on your knees where you belong. This is a REALLY GOOD foot worship POV with a neat twist, an actual slave locked in the floor below Her.

Mistress:
T, Mistress

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SMELLING
Keywords: mistress t , foot worship , foot fetish , bondage , young domme , beverly hills , diva , high heels , pov , yellow dress , dangling

Download:

Online stachoo

New World for Britney 2
« Reply #1578 on: December 06, 2021, 12:38:21 pm »
New World for Britney 2

General:
Name: CSFEM_rw-new-world-for-britney-p02
Size: 224.83 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:10:14, 2996 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

New World for Britney 2
Now Britney returns to Mistress T as instructed so the two of them can go out to the dungeon and play. Britney has changed into less conservative clothing as instructed as well. She finds Mistress T using her slave as human furniture. Mistress T invites Britney to sit on her slave also. The two of them start having a conversation and Mistress T asks Britney if she is a bit overwhelmed from everything she is seeing today.

Britney tells Mistress T that she is a bit shocked but is quickly starting to enjoy the idea of having slaves serve her every desire. Mistress T tells her, ""As the legendary Mae West once said, you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."" Mistress T then asks Britney if she has ever ridden a human pony before. Britney replies that she hasn't. Well this is simply too good an opportunity for the beautiful Britney to have such an opportunity.

She then decides to teach Britney about the fine art of pony play. She teaches Britney all about all-fours riding, neck riding, donkey lifts and shoulder riding. Britney discovers that she LOVES riding human horses and plans to do a lot of it in the future.

Mistress:
Britney, Princess
T, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories: PONYBOYS , HUMAN FURNITURE , RIDING , BOOT DOMINATION , FETISH
Keywords: mistress t , foot worship , foot fetish , britney , young domme , shoulder riding , shoulderriding , human furniture , saddles , whips , spurs , bridle , reins

Download:

Online stachoo

Ball Busted Boss
« Reply #1579 on: December 06, 2021, 01:38:53 pm »
Ball Busted Boss

General:
Name: CSFEM_di-ball-busted-boss
Size: 93.84 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:19, 2899 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ball Busted Boss
Jasmine is sick and tired of her abusive boss. She decides it's time for a change. She secures him naked to a chair and removes her sexy office wear to reveal even sexier clothes underneath. She tapes his mouth so he can't lip her off and she tapes his cock out of the way so she can really attack his nuts.

And attack she does. Hard slaps to the balls, hard knees to the nuts, pulling, twisting, crushing... the abuse is endless. There is no doubt things will be different at work from now on.

Mistress:
Jasmine, Miss

Related Categories: CBT , MEDICAL CLINIC , FEMALE DOMINATION , POWERFUL WOMAN , BRAT GIRLS
Keywords: jasmine , boss , ball kicking , erection , ballbusting , ball busting

Download: