Starring: Mistress Ariel

General:
Name: CSFEM_I Love CBT
Format: wmv
Size: 229.01 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:09:30, 3295 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: WMA, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

I Love CBT
Mistress Ariel loves hurting men. She loves to slap them, kick them, and beat them. She likes to use their bodies as her playground for inflicting pain. Her new slave really suffers.

The cruelty Mistress Ariel can inflict is extremely sadistic. From painful clamping and ripping them off to extremely painful CBT, this is sure to excite you if you enjoy suffering at the hands of a cruel and sexy Mistress.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: CBT
Related Categories: WHIPPING , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT , INTERROGATION , BONDAGE DEVICE , DOMINATION
Keywords: ariel black , paddles , mistress , degradation , pain , torture , objectification , beating , caning , mistress ariel , judge , condemn , bdsm

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 229.01 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

stachoo:
I Stand on Your Face

Starring: Mistress Ariel

General:
Name: CSFEM_I Stand on Your Face
Format: mp4
Size: 199.07 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:39, 3916 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

I Stand on Your Face
Mistress Ariel is really upset with Jimmy. She had previously given him a foot job and he didn't cum on command. How outrageous! Mistress Ariel has some of the hottest feet and foot job skills on the planet. As punishment, she secures him in the face trample prison box.

There is no escape and no way for him to avoid her standing, walking or dancing on his face. She starts off stepping on his face while wearing her thongs but after awhile, she removes them for some bare foot face trampling. She also enjoys ramming her foot down his throat. At the end, she has a special surprise for jimmy but we won't give that little secret away in the description. Let's just say, jimmy will be careful to disappoint Mistress Ariel ever again.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT GAGGING , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , HUMILIATION
Keywords: ariel black , cum , office , wrinklage , stinky feet , toe jam , family , soles , bare soles , panty sniffing , high heels , stockings , pantyhose , nylons , discipline

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 199.07 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

stachoo:
Smotherbox Slave

Starring: Araneae
FB1321

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Smotherbox Slave
Size: 450.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:11, 2990 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ari's slave is trussed up securely with his head trapped in the smotherbox, ready for her to have a nice relaxing prolonged sit down on his face. Ari's slave breathes as and when he can as his face is used for a seat; at times it seems as though Ari forgets he's down there completely as she reads her book and makes herself comfortable.

Published Thursday 9th of March 2017

Keywords:  heels,  smotherbox,  dungeon,  araneae,  thong / g-string,  stockings,  dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 450.21 MB<<<

stachoo:
Squash!

Starring: Becky
FB1322

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Squash!
Size: 454.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:20:22, 2990 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Peter has beaten Becky at squash, but there's one kind of squash that Becky always wins... The kind where she squashes his face into her sweaty ass and pussy! Sexy white cotton panties in this sweaty facesitting clip.

Published Thursday 16th of March 2017

Keywords:  bedroom,  domestic,  sport,  becky,  panties.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 454.31 MB<<<

stachoo:
Corporate Image

Starring: Tiffany
FB1323

General:
Name: FSBITCH_Corporate Image
Size: 407.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:18:16, 2989 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps

Tiff doesn't think Matthew is giving off the right corporate image, so she summons him for a very physical disciplinary meeting. Matthew gets his face sat on as a punishment for his sloppy ways. Tiffany does a great job of smothering him into her panties and facesitting him until he's learnt his lesson.

Published Thursday 23rd of March 2017

Keywords:  barefoot,  heels,  office,  thong / g-string,  stockings,  tiffany,  dresses and skirts.

>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 407.58 MB<<<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version