Starring: Goddess Cash

General:
Name: CSFEM_Please Don't Tell 5
Format: mp4
Size: 167.69 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:39, 3878 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

Please Don't Tell Step-Dad Part 5
She catches junior masturbating again but decides that as long as he was thinking of her while he was masturbating, she would give him a special treat. "I have a special treat for you," she says. "I didn't wipe my ass this morning. Want some of my chocolate?" Junior begs her not to make him eat her chocolate but she won't take "no" for an answer. She climbs onto his face for some steamy face sitting and ass cleaning action.

She pulls her panties aside and orders him to get his tongue in there deep and to clean her up. The action turns her on so much, she starts playing with her pussy and things really heat up as she rides juniors face and masturbates thinking of the embarrassment she is putting him through and the feeling of his tongue up her dirty ass.

Mistress:
C@sh, Goddess

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: FACE SITTING , ASS FETISH , ASS HUMILIATION , ASS LICKING , ASS SQUISHING
Keywords: goddess c@sh , ass squishing , step-mommy , ass sniffing , ass smelling , ass smothering , family , pantyhose , facebusting , toilet slavery , foot fetish

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 167.69 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

stachoo:
You Only Get MY Asshole

Starring: Lily Fatale

General:
Name: CSFEM_You Only Get MY Asshole
Size: 188.56 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:19, 3903 Kbps, 1280x720, 24.521 fps
Audio: AAC, 256 Kbps, 48 Khz

You Only Get MY Asshole
The beautiful Mistress Lily Fatale is relaxing on the sofa with her slave on a leash and collar, kneeling beside her. She commands him to lick her asshole and only her asshole. This is all he gets. He only gets her asshole. She gets aroused by his ass licking and decides she wants to take things up a notch. She snaps her fingers and orders another slave that was kneeling in the corner to lick her feet.

This double stimulation really gets Mistress Lily HOT and after awhile, she commands her two bitches to simply kneel and watch her bring herself off. She fingers her pussy to a beautiful orgasm in an extremely erotic scene that leaves her two slaves wanting. The same will happen to you except you get to secretly jerk off to the sight of Mistress Lily in action.

Mistress:
Lily Fatale, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: SMOTHER , FACEBUSTING , ASS SMOTHERING , ASS SQUISHING , ASS LICKING
Keywords: lily fatale , smothering , ass sniffing , objectification , toilet slavery , ass sniffing , mistress lily , stockings , smothering , asslicking , human furniture , facesitting box , panty hose , smother box , stockings

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 188.56 MB<<<

stachoo:
EvilWoman - Evil Latex Officer fantasy

Starring: Evil Woman

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_EvilWoman - Evil Latex Officer fantasy
Size: 859.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:46, 15171 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

My prisoner has been locked in his cage for a many days without any food and water. He looks very weak, so I decide to visit him. But Im not give him food and drink, instead he has to drink My spit and eat the dirt from My shoes. He also get spanked. After all, I leaves him locked in a cage for the next days.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: SPITTING, FEMDOM, LATEX, PADDLING, BRUNETTE.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, fit mistress, boots worship, humiliation, brunette goddess, spitting, latex, officer, paddling, punishment, face slapping, caged.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 859.53 MB<<<

stachoo:
Six Dommes one sub Hardcore pegging gang bang

Starring:

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Six Dommes one sub Hardcore pegging gang bang
Size: 550.25 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:42, 8704 Kbps, 1920x1078, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Six Dominatrix decided to have some fun and make Gang Bang with our slave! We will penetrate his ass and mouth hard and deep! Today his holes will be destroyed!

Category: GANGBANGS
Related Categories: PEGGING, STRAP-ON, DILDO SUCKING, ANAL, FEMDOM.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, fit mistress, strap-on, pegging, brunette goddess, group domination, anal, mouthfucking, slave training, humiliation, gang bang, spitting.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 550.25 MB<<<

stachoo:
Daily femdom life with My sub

Starring: Evil Woman

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Daily femdom life with My sub
Size: 172.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:39, 2357 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 125 Kbps, 44 Khz

My Sub needs to Entertain Me constantly. Tonight I had fancy for watching my toy riding a dildo for me. He also get some opportunity to kiss my feet and Ass. Lucky bitch

Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Related Categories: HIGH HEELS, ANAL, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, BREAST EXPANSION.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, fit mistress, high heels, humiliation, brunette goddess, feet worship, anal, self fucking, slave training, ass smelling, ass kissing, female domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 172.01 MB<<<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version