BDSM and Extreme Sex > Femdom Board

Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread

<< < (2684/2758) > >>

stachoo:
Any requests please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to fulfill your wish I also

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_ALESI2~N
Format: mp4
Size: 44.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:01:00, 6000 Kbps, 320x570, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 44.8 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

stachoo:
Allowing him to pleasure himself over my louboutin pigalles stiletto heels

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_Allowing him to pleasure himself over my louboutin pigalles stiletto heels
Size: 104.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:21, 6000 Kbps, 720x1280, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 104.98 MB<<<

stachoo:
Real Slave Meets Princess Cindi

Starring: Empress Jennifer

General:
Name: AMG_Real Slave Meets Princess Cindi
Size: 1.06 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:29, 11985 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Its sooo special when a new slave writes in and begs to be owned by me! The fear in his eyes as he first sees me in person. LOL! Empress Jennifer is filming this for me as I put him through the real slave process where he signs the paperwork and gets a leash put around his neck and a chastity device is locked on him. The rules are explained: NO eye contact! / NO speaking unless spoken to! It is my property now.

It will work for Princess in the following ways taking pain and taking it up the ass and sucking cock if told to! Cleaning my apartment for me and my boyfriend and anyone else for that matter. I might want to make a few extra dollars whoring it out! Lol. It must do whatever I say WITHOUT QUESTION! Including EARNING $$$ for me and my BF in any way possible!!!

*(BTW this is a REAL slave that followed all my commands and lives near me and REALLY works for me now!! This CAN happen if u idiots actually follow the simple orders we give u when you write in and u come here and do a good job for us!)*

Girls:
Empress Jennifer

Category: HUMILIATION
Related Categories: CFNM, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.
Keywords: cindi.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.06 GB<<<

stachoo:
Eat My Cigarette, Lucky Slave

Starring: Princess Cindi

General:
Name: AMG_Eat My Cigarette, Lucky Slave
Size: 705.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:04, 11993 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

I look so sweet and pretty in my sparkly little dress. I am a princess- and as such, I need pathetic slaves that will kneel at my FEET as I smoke my cigarette. I make my newest slave sit there with his tongue out as I list all the ways that I am going to make his dreams come true by letting him have the PRIVILEGE of serving me.

He knows he will be eating all my ashes, but I dont think he knew he would be eating a cigarette butt too, lol! I made sure and give him a nice, hot cherry to burn into his tongue a reminder of how little I care about his pathetic, inferior life.

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: SMOKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 705.16 MB<<<

stachoo:
My Personal Shoe Licker

Starring: Princess Cindi

General:
Name: AMG_My Personal Shoe Licker
Size: 1.03 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:06, 11992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps

Slurp, slurp, mmmm yummy huh? This is real, haha! You wimps really apply to be slaves and come over here to Mean Girl Manor and the highlight of your fucking day is being totally degraded as a sub-human and *** to lick the bottom of my dirty shoes! Lol. Well, me and Empress Jennifer (behind the camera) laugh and taunt this loser while he enjoys himself in throwing away the last bit of dignity that he has left. What he doesnt know is that we dont care about his life and we will make him lick shoes on command- anytime, anywhere!

This is only the first day of destroying his life. So eat up idiot, enjoy that scum and dirt off my heels because soon it will seem normal to you and when I say to beg my boyfriend to lick his dirty boots, he will be so broken that he will drop to his knees as soon as I snap my fingers and just find himself there begging for man boot, LOL! So if you want to come over here to Mean Girl Manor and apply to be my shoe cleaner you should know I will use that itsy bitsy little fetish of yours into the tool of your utter destruction as a human being! LOL!

Girls:
Princess Cindi

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, BRAT GIRLS.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.03 GB<<<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version