Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 137524 times)

Online stachoo

Pegging In Denim
« Reply #13140 on: April 04, 2024, 11:57:54 am »
Pegging In Denim

Starring: Nikki & The Hunteress
WL1195

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Pegging In Denim
Format: wmv
Size: 410.25 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:02, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Hunteress joins me to give our bumslut a good spit roasting with our strap-on cocks. We've both opted for sexy skintight blue denim jeans for this hard arse fucking event! The bumslut is strapped down nice and securely to the bumsex bench so that we can smash him in really hard until his bottom is well used and we are satisfied. (Duration 18m02s)

Published Thursday 14th of August 2014

Keywords:  anal,  heels,  nikki,  denim,  strap-on,  dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 410.25 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Last Fuck Before You're a Sissy Eunuch w Lola Fae
« Reply #13141 on: April 04, 2024, 12:54:18 pm »
Last Fuck Before You're a Sissy Eunuch w Lola Fae

Starring: Lola Fae

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Last Fuck Before You're a Sissy Eunuch w Lola Fae
Format: mp4
Size: 1.4 GB
Video: avc1, 00:24:26, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 227 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lola is at home smothering her slave's face with her crotch when she gets a call from her favorite stud.  She was supposed to have some big dick come over and fuck her right, but he canceled.  Lola decides to make do with her slave.

"But if you fucking cum, I'm going to cut your balls off."

She makes her slave worship her pussy over her pantyhose and thong before she rips her nylons open and places her perfect wet puss on his tongue.  "This might be the last pussy you ever get.  I might cut your balls off even if you don't cum."

While her slave Tony is enjoying his face in her ass she talks about how big the other guy's dick is and how she wishes she were getting "Real Man Dick" today but she'll have to make do.

Once she get's on Tony's dick with her wet pussy it doesn't take long for him to build to orgasm.  She's been teasing him forever and keeping him backed up with blue balls.  He begs her to let him cum but she stops and sits on his face.

She gets back down to his cock, grips his balls tight and pulls.  "I'm going to put this cock back in my pussy.  You better not fucking cum before I'm done with you."

When he's about to cum again she jumps off his dick, smacks it and grips his balls again.  She climbs back on top of him and rides him.  The idea of emasculating him permanently really turns her on.  She starts telling him about how after she takes his balls from him she's going to have them made into earrings for her to wear.  She'll keep him around as her sissy slut and make him take big dicks with her.  She'll tell all the real men that fuck them that she took his balls because he wasn't a real man and show them her new earrings.

Lola gets so worked up she cums on his cock, then climbs off of him.  She sits on him, grips his aching blue balls hard and talks about possibly popping them in a vice.  His balls ache and are so sensitive she gets him to beg her to take them from him with just a little squeezing.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: SISSY TRAINING, CUCKOLDING, ORGASM DENIAL, FACE SITTING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION.
Keywords: castration threats, pantyhose, face sitting, ass worship, breath play, hand over mouth, fucking, edging, pussy slide, orgasm control, orgasm denial, cuckolding, sissy, lola fae, tony orlando.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.4 GB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Online stachoo

Tied Down For A Spanking
« Reply #13142 on: April 04, 2024, 01:57:47 pm »
Tied Down For A Spanking

Starring: Nikki & Chloe
WL1196

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Tied Down For A Spanking
Size: 378.26 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:39, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Chloe joins me in the throne room to hep administer Gimpy's regular punishment. He is strapped to the spanking horse so that he can't wriggle and we proceed to spanking him with our hands as a warm up, before bringing out some really stingy leather straps and paddles, then a selection of canes of varying intensities to stripe up his bottom as a lasting reminder of what happens to naughty slaves! (Duration 16m39s)

Published Saturday 15th of November 2014

Keywords:  stockings,  heels,  nikki,  spanking & cp,  skirts and dresses,  chloe,  domestic.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 378.26 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Take My Pink Cock if You Ever Want to Cum
« Reply #13143 on: April 04, 2024, 03:00:45 pm »
Take My Pink Cock if You Ever Want to Cum

Starring: Lola Fae

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Take My Pink Cock if You Ever Want to Cum
Size: 1.41 GB
Video: avc1, 00:24:25, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 231 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lola Fae is wearing black pantyhose, a thong and heels.  Tony Orlando is naked and rock hard.  She's been teasing him with no release for a very very long time.  She sits on his face and makes him worship her perfect little ass and pussy.

She leans over and grabs his balls to give them a good squeeze and stretch while he whimpers and moans into her pussy.  She smiles.  She tells him that if he ever wants to cum again, he's going to have to let her slide her giant pink dildo in his ass.  He's reluctant, but desperately wants to cum.

Lola is devilishly cute.  She smiles and lubes up her huge toy then slides it all the way in his ass.  It fills him up, and then some, stretching him from the inside while she laughs.  She fucks him hard with it.  She lets him touch his cock but when he gets close to cumming she stops him and squeezes and pulls on his balls hard to keep him from releasing.

She sucks his cock while gripping his balls hard.  Just when he thinks he can't take anymore, she straps on the big pink cock and fucks his brains out.

Lola loves the way the big pink cock rubs on her clit while she pounds his prostate.  Apparently the only way he's allowed to cum now is through his prostate, getting fucked liked a girl.  She kicks him out so she can play with herself.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, ORGASM CONTROL.
Keywords: lola fae, tony orlando, pantyhose, face sitting, ass worship, ball squeezing, orgasm control, big strapon, hard fucking, hard pegging, blowjob, tease and denial.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.41 GB<<<

Online stachoo

Choking on Mistress' Red Rubber Cock
« Reply #13144 on: April 04, 2024, 03:59:28 pm »
Choking on Mistress' Red Rubber Cock

Starring:

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Choking on Mistress' Red Rubber Cock
Size: 36.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:28, 1015 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 36.77 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Double Pegging Office Work
« Reply #13145 on: April 04, 2024, 05:01:32 pm »
Double Pegging Office Work

Starring: Whitney Wright, Brittany Andrews

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Double Pegging Office Work
Size: 1020.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:21, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 226 Kbps, 44 Khz

Whitney Wright is slacking at her office job with her feet on her desk.  Her boss, Britney Amber, confronts her about her pour performance, and tells her that her job is on the line unless she starts working hard and immediately fucks a guy in the ass with a strapon.

Tony Orlando overhears what's going on so he walks into Whitney's office in just panties and lets them both know that he's available for an ass fucking.

The two ladies both fuck his brains out with a giant strapon.  Whitney goes first.  She's new to fucking sissy men with strapons, so her more experienced boss straps up and shows her how it's done by fucking him until he can't take anymore.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, BIG TITS, BIG BUTTS, SISSY TRAINING.
Keywords: whitney wright, brittany andrews, tony orlando, big strapon, shiny pantyhose, pantyhose fishnets, pantyhose leotard, big tits, milf, office, sissy, multiple dommes.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1020.2 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Condom shoejob because he doesn't deserve to feel the leather of my shoes on his cock

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_Condom shoejob because he doesn't deserve to feel the leather of my shoes on his cock
Size: 97.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:12, 6000 Kbps, 720x1280, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 160 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 97.83 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Pink heels cock trampling cock stomping shoejob
« Reply #13147 on: April 05, 2024, 10:29:11 am »
Pink heels cock trampling cock stomping shoejob

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_Pink heels cock trampling cock stomping shoejob
Size: 345.74 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:49, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1398, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 345.74 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 4
« Reply #13148 on: April 05, 2024, 11:29:00 am »
Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 4

Starring: Jayna Oso

General:
Name: TVG_Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 4
Size: 977.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:25:51, 5169 Kbps, 640x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 106 Kbps, 44 Khz

Venus Motion Pictures presents Sexual Syrens #2: Lotus Eaters starring Mika Tan, Jana Oso, Kat, Lucy Thai, Mya Luana and Max. 5 sizzling hot scenes with these gorgeous ladies await you. Watch as every cock they come in contact with is drained of every ounce of cum waiting inside!

Categories: Asian, BDSM, Ethnic, Femdom - F on M, Femdom (Female Domination), Fetish, International, Interracial, Interracial - Asian Girls, Pantyhose & Stockings, Popular with Women

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 977.05 MB<<<

Online stachoo

A Very painful foot worship (Healah Sin)
« Reply #13149 on: April 05, 2024, 12:24:48 pm »
A Very painful foot worship (Healah Sin)

Starring: Healah Sin

General:
Name: VAR_A Very painful foot worship (Healah Sin)
Size: 423.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:27, 4955 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Balls tied to the wooden pillar with a tight rope, the slave tries his best to worship the beautiful feet of Goddess Healah Sin. He craves Her feet so much that he would do anything to worship Goddess Healah's feet. While he tried to sniff Her feet, his balls got stretched the most. But that doesn't stop him. To get the pleasure of kissing Goddess Healah's feet he has to take pain. He is such a devoted foot worshipper of Goddess Healah.

Category: CBT
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT HUMILIATION.
Keywords: healah sin, foot worship, tied balls, cbt, ball busting, feet, humiliation, femdom, foot slave, foot domination, ball bondage.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 423.48 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 3
« Reply #13150 on: April 05, 2024, 01:26:01 pm »
Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 3

Starring: Mya Luanna

General:
Name: TVG_Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 3
Size: 746.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:21:14, 4809 Kbps, 640x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 98 Kbps, 44 Khz

Venus Motion Pictures presents Sexual Syrens #2: Lotus Eaters starring Mika Tan, Jana Oso, Kat, Lucy Thai, Mya Luana and Max. 5 sizzling hot scenes with these gorgeous ladies await you. Watch as every cock they come in contact with is drained of every ounce of cum waiting inside!

Categories: Asian, BDSM, Ethnic, Femdom - F on M, Femdom (Female Domination), Fetish, International, Interracial, Interracial - Asian Girls, Pantyhose & Stockings, Popular with Women

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 746.58 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Be a good boy or we will crush your balls (Mistress Karino & Healah Sin)
« Reply #13151 on: April 05, 2024, 02:26:59 pm »
Be a good boy or we will crush your balls (Mistress Karino & Healah Sin)

Starring: Mistress Karino, Healah Sin

General:
Name: VAR_Be a good boy or we will crush y0ur balls (Mistress Karino & Healah Sin)
Size: 446.58 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:33, 8058 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Goddess Healah Sin and Mistress Karino have Their slaves' vulnerable balls tightly locked and secured in a metal ball crusher. They increase the intensity by tightening the screws on the ball crusher followed by whipping his balls. This is just a start as both the Mistresses love CBT. Then the Mistresses attach clamps to his sensitive nipples and make them ache. His constant moans are music to Their ears and the Mistresses love it.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, NIPPLE PLAY, FEMDOM, CANING, SPIT FETISH.
Keywords: healah sin, mistress karino, double domination, spitting, spit fetish, nipple play, nipple clamp, caning, cbt, whip, whipping, mistress.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 446.58 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Ingenious CBT game (Maya Sin & Healah Sin)
« Reply #13152 on: April 05, 2024, 03:22:04 pm »
Ingenious CBT game (Maya Sin & Healah Sin)

Starring: Maya Sin, Healah Sin

General:
Name: VAR_Ingenious CBT game (Maya Sin & Healah Sin)
Size: 637.01 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:50, 8009 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

Slave is waiting in his punishment chair and his balls are tied to a rope and connected with a bucket. His balls are already turning blue. To increase the pain, Mistress Maya Sin and Goddess Healah Sin drop a few weights inside the bucket. This makes the slave whimper in pain as the bucket goes down and his balls go up. The torment doesn't stop there. The Ladies use a cane to hurt his balls and They also use their heels to puncture his balls. This is one of the most extreme punishment ideas from Mistress Maya Sin and Goddess Healah Sin.

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, NIPPLE PLAY, FOOT WORSHIP, HUMILIATION, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: mistress maya sin, goddess healah sin, cbt, whipping, caning, humilaition, spit fetish, spitting, domination, shoe fetish, shoe slave, mistress, ballbusting, ball punching, ball slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 637.01 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Being nice to his balls
« Reply #13153 on: April 05, 2024, 04:25:01 pm »
Being nice to his balls

Starring:

General:
Name: ACMFH_Being nice to his balls
Size: 104.79 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:21, 6000 Kbps, 1080x1920, 23.976 fps

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 104.79 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 2
« Reply #13154 on: April 05, 2024, 05:24:02 pm »
Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 2

Starring: Max Mikita

General:
Name: TVG_Sexual Syrens 2 - Scene 2
Size: 767.35 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:12, 6124 Kbps, 640x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 105 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 767.35 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Whipped To Shreds
« Reply #13155 on: April 06, 2024, 09:29:36 am »
Whipped To Shreds

Starring: Princess Cindi,Goddess NO,Princess Carmela

General:
Name: AMG_Whipped To Shreds
Size: 916.05 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:29, 12005 Kbps, 1920x1080, 59.940 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ahh, a nice fresh piece of meat with not a single blemish was just delivered to us- for us to whip as much as we wanted! (SO much fun for us! and such a GOOD, young, OBEDIENT slave for us to use!) It's so hiliarious to see how torn up his skin got as we laughed and laughed. (Check out the closeups at the end of all the whip marks we made all over him!) He screams and screams throughout the video- and even drops to the floor, obviously hoping for mercy- but it never comes.

We all just want to outdo each other and see who can inflict the most pain on him! LOL! It is so funny to us that we are SO hot that losers like this will literally let us do ANYTHING we want to them just to be allowed around us- even if we literally whip them to shreads and laugh at them the entire time while we are doing it.

Oh and then at the end - "for his own good" and cuz we "care" about our slaves so much (NOT!) - We all spray him down with antiseptic spray that BUUUURNS!!!! LOL!! (Ok, obviously we do it just so we can further indulge our sadistic desires to make this slave SUFFER for us! HAHA!

FEATURING: Princess Cindi, GoddessNo and Princess Carmela

Girls:
Princess Cindi
Goddess NO
Princess Carmela

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING, HUMILIATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BDSM.
Keywords: cindi, no, carmela.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 916.05 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Got You By The Balls
« Reply #13156 on: April 06, 2024, 10:28:30 am »
Got You By The Balls

Starring: Victoria Valente

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Got You By The Balls
Size: 155.23 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:04:16, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 223 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 155.23 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Grabbed Between The Legs
« Reply #13157 on: April 06, 2024, 11:27:51 am »
Grabbed Between The Legs

Starring: Lady Inessa

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Grabbed Between The Legs
Size: 427.06 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:19, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 219 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 427.06 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Amanda tortures his whole body
« Reply #13158 on: April 06, 2024, 12:23:35 pm »
Amanda tortures his whole body

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Amanda tortures his whole body
Size: 528.8 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:06, 7925 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps

The slave is really lucky, because today Mistress Amanda is going to give him her full attention. He doesn't know what is going to happen when Mistress Amanda walks into the room in jeans, evil looking boots and a riding crop in her hands. And he soon finds out that Amanda doesn't have a plan, she strokes every single part of his body that she sees. First she hits his hands with the riding crop, then his cock. He tries to stay still, but both of them hurts like hell, so he bends over. Amanda uses his pose to stroke his soles for a few seconds and then he gets a few smacks too. Finally a little nipple twist on top of everything and Amanda slowly feels satisfied.

Category: DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , HAND TAWSING , BDSM
Keywords: femdom

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 528.8 MB<<<

Online stachoo

Femdom handjobs 2
« Reply #13159 on: April 06, 2024, 01:22:07 pm »
Femdom handjobs 2

Starring:

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Femdom handjobs 2
Size: 505.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:34, 7057 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, N/A, 48 Khz

The young slave is tied and gagged and Mistress Mya is about to control his body with her warm, skilled hands and a bit of lube. She slowly pushes the slave towards his orgasm and she enjoys her power over his body. She smiles and sometimes traced his ribcage with her fingers just to continue her work immediately on him. The huge orgasm is available with four camera angles. Other cameras angle is at the end of the clip!

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FORCED ORGASMS , FEMDOM , ORGASM CONTROL , FORCED MALE ORGASM
Keywords: handjobs

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 505.43 MB<<<