Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 122637 times)

Online stachoo

Evil one Ball Hits using my White Sabot like an Hammer
« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2021, 06:01:36 am »

General:
Name: VAR_Evil one Ball Hits using my White Sabot like an Hammer
Format: mp4
Size: 542.86 MB
Video: avc1, 00:14:20, 5004 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 272 Kbps, 44 Khz

Hi Guys! I show and explain to you how I improve the obedience of my slave. I hit only one tied testicle for a better focus into the evil pain! I use my sexy white sabot like an hammer to hit this testicle many times and I really enjoy that!

Goddess Alice

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL STOMPING, FEMDOM, BALL ABUSE.
Keywords: high heels, sabot.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

FootJob On the Cock Box
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2021, 06:58:33 am »
FootJob On the Cock Box

General:
Name: VAR_BALL GAMES##FootJob On the Cock Box##
Size: 554.18 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:45, 6989 Kbps, 1920x1080, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

Full Weight Cinderella Fuchsia Clog
« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2021, 07:53:53 am »
Full Weight Cinderella Fuchsia Clog

General:
Name: VAR_BALL GAMES##Full Weight Cinderella Fuchsia Clog##
Size: 509.63 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:52, 7000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

Full Weight Cock and Balls Crush with Converse
« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2021, 08:57:46 am »

General:
Name: VAR_Full Weight Cock and Balls Crush with Converse
Size: 935.55 MB
Video: avc1, 00:24:29, 5041 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 278 Kbps, 44 Khz

Custom Clip - No Name: At the beginning I give a series of kicks in the balls to my slave on my Converse Chucks. After I stay about 2 long minutes full weight one foot to the cock and balls on Converse Chucks. When I take off my foot I can notice that there is a deep footprint of my shoe in my slave's cock and balls. The slave continue to groan for the suffering! Continuing my evil game I enjoy the cock and balls under my sole for long time until I order to my slave to have an orgasm! I squeeze and tease him until he cum under my shoe! At the end I order him to lick his cum directly from my sole cleaning it!  I speak a lot in Italian Language.

Clip in Italian Language

Custom Clip - Nessun Nome: All'inizio do al mio schiavo una serie calci nelle palle con le mie Converse Chuck. Poi metto tutto il peso in un piede restando sopra il cazzo e palle dello schiavo. Lo schiavo continua a gemere per la sofferenza che il mio peso sui gioielli gli provoca! Proseguo con il mio malvagio gioco divertendomi con il suo cazzo e le sue palle sotto la mia suola per molto tempo in vari modi, finchè gli ordino di venire! Continuo a spremerlo e stuzzicarlo finchè viene sotto alla mia suola! Alla fine gli ordino di leccare tutta la sua sborra direttamente dalla mia suola per pulirla per bene! In questo video parlo moltissimo in Italiano!

Clip in Lingua Italiana

Goddess Alice

Related Categories: CBT, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING.
Keywords: italiano, italian, italiana.

Download:

Online stachoo

Heel Urethra Insertion - Tacco nell Uretra
« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2021, 09:57:37 am »
Heel Urethra Insertion - Tacco nell Uretra

General:
Name: VAR_BALL GAMES##Heel Urethra Insertion - Tacco nell Uretra##
Size: 1.78 GB
Video: avc1, 00:35:19, 7007 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

Heel Urethra Insertion plus Balls Crush and Cum Licking
« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2021, 10:59:41 am »
Heel Urethra Insertion plus Balls Crush and Cum Licking

General:
Name: VAR_Heel Urethra Insertion plus Balls Crush and Cum Licking
Size: 548.59 MB
Video: avc1, 00:35:39, 1972 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 169 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

Ballbustin- Ghetto Style! - Ghetto Girl 3
« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2021, 12:04:25 pm »
Ballbustin- Ghetto Style! - Ghetto Girl 3

General:
Name: AMG_Ballbustin Ghetto Style
Format: wmv
Size: 339.84 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:07:42, 5815 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ballbustin- Ghetto Style!

This is something a little different from MMG- our first "interracial" video! This is Princess Jazmin, who we met walking through the Miami airport in SKY-high stiletto heels. We HAD to approach her! As it turns out, she is a dancer at a club in the area and was open to the idea of abusing guys for a change...and she is YOUNG! Only 19yrs old...
The video starts off with our interview with her in a hotel room- totally unrehearsed and you get her honest answers about being in the video, being approached in the airport, and what she thinks about abusing guys that let her and pay her for it!- including kicking them & walking all over them.
Then you get to see her kick two white slaves in the balls and laugh at them! She is wearing some thick-soled black leather dominatrix-style boots to deliver her kicks and doesn't hold back! She also grinds her heel into one slave's balls just for fun as she gets into it...
there are 2 more videos to come in this series...

Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD , BOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: fetish , interracial

Download:

Online stachoo

Princesses Jessica & Kayla- MORE Balbusting
« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2021, 01:00:23 pm »
Princesses Jessica & Kayla- MORE Balbusting

General:
Name: AMG_Princess Jessica Ballbusts a Slaves Nuts_0
Format: mov
Size: 213.91 MB
Video: avc1, 00:02:52, 10277 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 125 Kbps, 44 Khz

Princess Mya- First Ballbusting

This is Princess Mya's (AKA "Princess Jessica") first ballbusting experience- from when Princess Kayla first exposed her to the joys of kicking slaves in the nuts!
Its a short clip, and the slave remains clothed in this one...but takes some pretty hard kicks for this gorgeous Princess!

Download:

Online stachoo

Ghetto Girl- Lick My Boots, Bitch!
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2021, 02:02:37 pm »

General:
Name: AMG_.wmv
Size: 200.33 MB
Video: WMV2, 00:04:32, 5816 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: 161, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

This is a continuation of our series with "Ghetto Jazmyn"- and her domination of men for the first time! (see previous video description - "Ballbustin ghetto Style" - about how we met her &amp; opened her up to this...)
In this part, she realizes her power over submissive men and makes use of it by making a slave kneel before her, crawl to her feet, and lick her boots- AFTER she has been out dancing all night in them!
You can see that she is enjoying the "newness" of all this as she looks down at the slave and relishes in her power over him- making this white boy lick her boots! While she sits there like a queen on a throne...

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: INTERRACIAL , FEMALE DOMINATION , BOOT FETISH , BALLBUSTING , HUMILIATION

Download:

Online stachoo

Amazon Knees
« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2021, 03:05:18 pm »
Amazon Knees

Starring: Scarlett Devine & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Amazon Knees
Size: 175.31 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:46, 3945 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 110 Kbps, 44 Khz

A powerful amazon woman delivers hard knee after knee to Bryan's balls with the stated goal of lifting him as high off the ground as she can.

This amazon in high heel boots towering over Bryan focus upon his crotch and makes a deliberate visual assessment on how to plant her tall knees into his low crotch and the results are just devastating!

In this clip: Ballbusting, knees, kicks, big tits, amazon, powerful woman, boots

Category: POWERFUL WOMAN
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, AMAZONS, BOOT DOMINATION, BIG TITS, KICKING.
Keywords: scarlett devine, knees to groin, knees, testicles, knees to testicles, knee to balls, knee ballbusting, balls, testicle kicking, amazon kicks, knees to crotch, kneeballbusting, nuts, testiclekicking, skirt.

Download:

Online stachoo

Ara Beats the Cum Out
« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2021, 04:01:22 pm »
Ara Beats the Cum Out

Starring: ARA & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Ara Beats the Cum Out
Size: 220.83 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:55, 2578 Kbps, 848x480, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 239 Kbps, 48 Khz

Ara wants to drain all the cum from your balls, so she stomps, stands, slaps, squeezes and beats on your balls while jerking your cock until your balls give her the cum she wants!

In this clip: 19 YEAR OLD, ASS, BALL BEATING, BALL POUNDING HANDJOB, BALL SLAPPING, BALL SQUEEZING, BALL STANDING, BALL STOMPING, BIG LOAD, BUTT BALL POUNDING, CBT, COCK STOMPING, CUM, FEET, HJ, LEOTARD, POV

Category: CBT
Related Categories: 18 & 19 YRS OLD, BIG LOADS, POV, HANDJOBS, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: ara, ball squeezing, ass, hj, testicles, fetlovin, ball standing, ball pounding, leotard, hoden, ballbustinfootlovin, feet, butt drops on balls, balls, cajones.

Download:

Online stachoo

Ariel-X Full Force Testicle Kicking Compilation
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2021, 05:03:51 pm »
Ariel-X Full Force Testicle Kicking Compilation

Starring: Ariel-X & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Ariel-X Full Force Testicle Kicking Compilation
Size: 319 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:07, 4088 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Ariel-X goes at Bryan's balls full in many different combinations that leave Bryan on the floor in agony wondering if he is in need of medical attention.

This is a great BB clip, lots of kicks, knees and stomping!

In this clip: Full Ballbusting, ballbusting and more ballbusting! Knees to the groin, ball stomping, doggie kicks, bare feet, powerful woman

Related Categories: POWERFUL WOMAN, KICKING, BALL STOMPING, BAREFOOT.
Keywords: ariel-x, full ball kicking, ballkicking, knees to balls, testicles, ariel x, full, knees, knee to groin, balls, arielx, feet, knees to nuts, testicle kicking, nuts.

Download:

Online stachoo

A Gift for Belle!
« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2021, 06:01:40 pm »
A Gift for Belle!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0038-A Gift for Belle!
Size: 151.44 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:27:02, 750 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: 161, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Mistress Nikki has left a very special present in the dungeon for Belle - a stripped and bound slave, ready to have his balls busted! Gorgeous blonde Belle wastes no time in attacking her victims balls, taking huge pleasure in his cries of agony as she knees him in the nuts and kicks them with her leather knee boots, and later with her bare feet. Very sexy ballbusting from stunner Belle! (Duration : 27 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  squeezing,  dresses and skirts,  denim,  restraint / bondage,  barefoot,  boots,  belle,  dungeon.

Download:

Online stachoo

You Think You Can Take Me
« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2021, 06:59:05 pm »
You Think You Can Take Me

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0039-You Think You Can Take Me
Size: 472.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:36:05, 1795 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

We were impressed when Nick told us he thought he was up to the challenge of entrusting his testicles to Claires care! CLaire never passes up the opportunity to bust some fresh nuts and was very turned on by the thought of showing Nick what a mistake he had made! In this video she shows Nick just what carnage she is capable of as she kicks, knees, punches slaps and squeezes his nuts until they are scarlet, swollen and sore! Nick soon realises what a grave error he has made, but it is too late for him and his testicles, and he must take everything Claire dishes out to his poor vulnerable man sacks! A very sexy video as Claire giggles and smiles at Nicks agony, taking huge pleasure at his testicles expense. As usual, Claire just did not want to stop busting, so this video is longer than standard, therefore file sizes are also larger. (Duration : 36 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  squeezing,  topless,  dresses and skirts,  heels,  domestic.

Download:

Online stachoo

No Contest!
« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2021, 07:58:52 pm »
No Contest!

Starring:

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB0040-No Contest!
Size: 400.1 MB
Video: avc1, 00:30:20, 1808 Kbps, 720x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 32 Kbps, 22 Khz

Mike walks in to find his girlfriend Nikki in a saucy lesbian clinch with big breasted Goldie. Nikki has decided that she much prefers some girl on girl action so kicks Mike to the kerb, quite literally! The girls overpower and pin down Mike so that they can have some fun at his expense, kicking, kneeing, slapping, squeezing and generally hurting his testicles. The lesbian girls have great fun humiliating Mike and getting him to watch as the simultaneously grope each others breasts and attack his pathetic manhood. Very hot ballbusting action. (Duration : 30 Minutes)

Keywords:  kicking,  squeezing,  topless,  goldie,  trampling,  humiliating,  lingerie,  barefoot,  2 or more ballbusters,  bedroom,  nikki.

Download:

Online stachoo

Sleepy Principal Cleo Footjob
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2021, 06:08:37 am »
Sleepy Principal Cleo Footjob

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-06-30 - Sleepy Principal Cleo Footjob HD
Size: 743.36 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:34, 7997 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 246 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Sleepy Principal Cleo Footjob HD

Cleo has just got home from her job as a principal. Cleo has had a long day and her feet are hurting and shes totally exhausted. Cleo slowly takes off her heels and stretches out her toes and soles.  Cleo decides to take a nap and strips out of her dress just to her bra, panties and pantyhose. Cleo goes to rest immediately. Unaware to Cleo one of her students has followed her home. This students is obsessed with his principals pantyhose feet and is willing to go to great lengths to get a peak of smell. The student stares at her feet and even goes in for a smell. The student accidentally makes a noise as he goes in for a smell and wakes Cleo up. Cleo sits up and sees her student. Cleo knows what he was doing and can tell by his boner he was trying to sneak a smell of her feet. Cleo is shocked but improvises.Cleo realizes why he is always getting himself sent to her office now.  Cleo is furious but decides to make an agreement with he student. Cleo lets him know she will let him cum from her feet with a footjob but he must never sneak into her house again or show up in the principals office again. The student agrees he will do anything to have his sexy principal sexy,shiny,sheer pantyhose feet on his cock. Cleo orders the student to the floor and wraps her nylon clad soles around his cock. As Cleo is stroking her students cock with her feet she shows off her perfect ass asks why he wouldn't want that instead. The student is obsessed with Cleo's feet though and Cleo knows it. Cleo goes back to footjob and makes him cum just with her perfect footjob technique.

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , FOOT FETISH , FOOT WORSHIP , FOOT SMELLING
Keywords: cleo , its cleo , footjob , nylons , stockings , foot worship , cdr , foot smelling , pantyhose , principal , platino , feet , teacher , student

Download:

Online stachoo

Real Estate Agent Sadie Holmes Seals The
« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2021, 07:05:25 am »
Real Estate Agent Sadie Holmes Seals The

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-07-02 - Real Estate Agent Sadie Holmes Seals The By Making Client Cum In Pants Under The Table Wife Unaware HD
Size: 613.38 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:30, 8019 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 126 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Real Estate Agent Sadie Holmes Seals The By Making Client Cum In Pants Under The Table Wife Unaware HD

Real Estate Agent Sadie Holmes is back showing off a house to Macy Cartel and her husband. Macy is already complaining about the house and doesn't want to see anymore. Sadie Holmes insist she sit at her desk and at least look at the local houses in price comparison. Sadie frustratingly agrees and her husbands sits in front Sadie. Sadie is going on about the house and as she is talking is dangling her shoes off her pantyhose clad foot. Sadie notices Macy's husband staring at her feet and knows she can get this house sold. Sadie drops her pen and Macy's immediately goes to floor to grab it. Macy's husband cant help but to go in for a closer look at Sadie's feet. Sadie knows what he is doing and drops her shoes and shoves her feet in his face. Macy's husband cant help but to indulge and licks and kisses Sadie's perfect pantyhose soles. Macy is still unaware because she cannot see under the table and is busy looking at the local listings. Macy begins to wonder why her husband has been under the table for so long and asks if he found the pen. Macy's husband immediately sits back up on the chair. Sadie's knows she needs to seal the deal and extends her foot on Macy's husband cock and begins to rub.  Sadie grinds his cock to the point of cumming but before he does Sadie puts the contract in front of Macy's husband and he cant help but to sign. Macy's husband then explodes in his pants. Macy over hears whats going on and stands up and sees her husband with cum seeping through her pants. Macy lets her husband know its over and to have fun with his new house that he will be napping alone in. Sadie chuckles puts her shoes back on and leaves with another house sold.

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS , FOOT FETISH , FOOT DOMINATION , FOOT WORSHIP , CUM IN PANTS
Keywords: sadie holmes , footjob , foot fetish , nylons , stockings , foot worship , femdom , cum in pants , pantyhose , wife , macy cartel , feet

Download:

Online stachoo

Wife Cleo Ultimate Stinky Sock Footjob Arrangement
« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2021, 08:01:06 am »
Wife Cleo Ultimate Stinky Sock Footjob Arrangement

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2018-07-03 - Wife Cleo Ultimate Stinky Sock Footjob Arrangement HD
Size: 677.53 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:26, 8013 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 245 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:
Wife Cleo Ultimate Stinky Sock Footjob Arrangement HD

Cleo's has just got home and has some news for her loser husband. Cleo has found out something about her husband. Cleo has realized she can completely control her husband with the smell of her stinky feet. Cleo's feet smell the stinkiest when she is wearing her Jordans and socks. Cleo has been wearing these socks for weeks to make sure plan goes perfectly. Cleo sits her husband down and pulls off her sneakers. The smell of her feet immediately fill the room. Cleo sees her husband is frozen and focused only on her feet and the smell reeking from them. Cleo explains to her husband she knows her feet control him and from here on out he will only be her foot bitch. Cleo's husband he has no choice but to give his wife whatever she wants. Cleo tells her husband to lay down she can tell his cock is already rock hard and demands he pull it out. Cleo then wraps her sweat drenched stinky socks around his cock. Cleo begins to give him a footjob and further explains her new arrangement. Cleo lets him know she allow him to smell her feet after long days and occasionally use her feet to jerk his cock. Cleo wants all his money and do whatever she wants whenever she wants. Cleo's husband knows he must agree the smell of her feet and her soles going up and down his cock is to much to bare. Cleo decides to be nice and let him feel her ultra soft bare soles on his cock but after a few min but doesn't want his cum to touch her bare skin. Cleo puts back on her socks and him to cum all over her socks. Cleo shows of her cum drenched socks and reminds him of there new arrangement.

Related Categories: SOCKJOBS , SOCK SMELLING , FOOT SMELLING , FOOT WORSHIP , SOCKS
Keywords: cleo , its cleo , footjob , femdom , sockjob , foot worship , brats , foot smelling , sock fetish , wife , feet , foot fetish

Download:

Online stachoo

You are My Foot Slut POV
« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2021, 09:03:29 am »
You are My Foot Slut POV

General:
Name: CSFEM_lmf-you-are-my-footslut-pov
Size: 144.13 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:51, 2796 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

You are My Foot Slut POV
Roxy needs a foot slut to look after her feet. She just finished a tennis game and her feet are sore, sweaty, stinky, and badly in need of your tongue and your foot love.

She has chosen YOU to do the job in this fabulous Point-of-View video clip dedicated to foot worshippers. If you love worshipping feet... this video is a MUST HAVE!

Mistress:
Roxy, Mistress

Category: POV
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT FETISH , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: roxy , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , stench , stinky feet , blue latex , tennis

Download:

Online stachoo

Classic Moon Riding
« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2021, 09:59:29 am »
Classic Moon Riding

General:
Name: CSFEM_rw-classic-moon-riding01
Size: 182.59 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:08:41, 2798 Kbps, 720x480, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Classic Moon Riding
We've had a number of requests to release some of the classic analog video footage from the wonderful Mistress Moon. These scenes have never been released in the larger 720 X 480 video format so if you're a Mistress Moon fan, you will want to add this clip to your collection. In the first scene, she is dressed in really sexy lingerie and she rides her pony on all-fours for awhile.

In the second scene, she is doing home renovations and riding his shoulders so she can get a better reach. In the third scene, she plays the role of a school girl who has turned her teacher into her human horse and rides him in all-fours position, telling him he will now be her horse at all times. Three great scenes in one clip.

Mistress:
Moon, Mistress

Category: PONYPLAY
Related Categories:
Keywords: mistress moon , pony

Download: