Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 127433 times)

Online stachoo

The Loan Shark
« Reply #1060 on: November 01, 2021, 04:37:47 pm »
The Loan Shark

Starring: Belle

General:
Name: BBWORLD_BB1008-The Loan Shark
Format: wmv
Size: 706.34 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:30:55, 3000 Kbps, 720x576, N/A
Audio: 161, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Rupert has taken out a loan from cute looking blonde Belle and has not been making his repayments. Belle pays Rupert a visit at home and shows him what a mean bitch she is when her customers mistakenly try to take advantage of her. She makes Rupert strip and makes him let her bust his balls as a down payment on his debt. Sexy Belle really goes to town on Rupert's nuts, kicking him with her sexy white knee length boots and also barefoot, plus kneeing, slapping, squeezing and crushing them until he has been shown once and for all that she is a complete shark and not to be messed with! (Duration: 30m 56s)

Published Friday 1st of January 2010
Keywords:  kicking,  kneeing,  punching,  squeezing,  topless,  trampling,  slapping,  dresses and skirts,  barefoot,  boots,  domestic,  belle.

Download:
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now!<<<

Online stachoo

Club Girl Cum Drenched Soles
« Reply #1061 on: November 01, 2021, 05:41:03 pm »

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2019-12-21 - Club Girl Cum Drenched Soles
Format: mp4
Size: 413.44 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:05, 5005 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Description:

I went out to club the other night in West Hollywood and met a super hot Swedish girl. It was 45 degrees and saw she was wearing leggings and boots. I asked her if she was cold and she said she was so naturally I asked if she was wearing pantyhose underneath her leggings. To my shock and surprise she said she was and explained to me its pretty normal for girls wear she is form to wear pantyhose under her clothes for an extra layer. I was immediately turned on. I bought her a few drinks and invited her back to my apartment. I cant believe she agreed and before I know it she was hanging out with me at my place. She took her boots off and I saw she was in sheer nude colored nylons which drove me wild. I asked her if I could rub them and she agreed. I dont know if sh saw my camera on but I had to at least film her feet to watch later on. Rubbing her feet had me rock hard and she seemed not to care so I just went fort it and took out my cock. Once again to my surprise she didn't seem to care so I started to rub my cock on her feet. This hot sweetish girl had me turned on so much that I couldn't help but to blow a huge load all over her nylon soles. She pointed her feet like she wanted it and dint say anything as I drenched her nylon soles. I feel like she was even posing them. I decided just to get some close up shots of her cum drenched feet but surprisingly she rubbed her feet together and rubbed  my cum into her own feet. She did mention her feet felt more warm now lol. I turned off the camera before she turned around and went to put on her boots she then gave me hug and left with the cum still on her feet!

Category: FOOTJOBS
Related Categories: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP.
Keywords: pantyhose, foot fetish, nylons, feet, boots, foot worship, sheer.

Download:

Online stachoo

Confused Step-Mom Cleo Gives Stepson Accidental Footjob
« Reply #1062 on: November 01, 2021, 06:42:28 pm »

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2019-12-22 - Confused Step-Mom Cleo Gives Stepson Accidental Footjob
Size: 421.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:21, 4984 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:

I woke up in the middle of the to my stepmom Cleo barging into my room. I could tell she was out it she was out partying all night. Cleo usually goes out and my step-dad stays home. Cleo walks in she said she has her contacts off and I look different. Then it hit me she thinks I am my step-dad! I tried to tell her she in the wrong room but she threw off my blanket and got on the bed. Cleo tells me she has exactly what I like on. I am curious now what it is my step-dad likes to when she gets home. Cleo takes off her shoes and rubs her foot on my crotch through my underwear. I tried to resist but also confused why she is using her feet. Cleo then says "come on I know you love my nylon feet "as she vigorously rubs my crotch. That's when it hit me and my step-dad must both share a foot fetish and she thinks its him indulging. I still felt wrong but before I knew it she ripped on my underwear and shoved her feet in my face as she stroked my cock with her hand. At this point I am frozen and I cant stop her. My stepmom then wrapped her nylon soles around my cock and begin to give me a footjob. This is a dream come true but also a nightmare. Cleo strokes my cock up and down but then all of a sudden she bends over and yells for me to rip the crotch of her pantyhose and fuck her! There is no way I can fuck my stepmom but my cock was throbbing. I couldn't take it I stroked my own cock and shot a huge load on her soles. My stepmoms toned changed and asked if that was cum that hit her foot. Cleo looked down and saw her feet covered in my white jizz. Cleo then in anger said she is going to bed and fell resting with my cum still all over her feet. I cannot believe my stepmom is on my bed covered in my cum and now the biggest problem will be to get her out before step-dad wakes.

Related Categories: FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, TABOO.
Keywords: cleo, foot fetish, nylons, feet, footjob, foot worship, foot domination, handjob, heels, sheer, step-mom.

Download:

Online stachoo

Caught Staring By Step-Mom's Co Worker Cleo Footjob
« Reply #1063 on: November 01, 2021, 07:47:24 pm »

General:
Name: BBOY_BBOY - 2019-12-28 - Caught Staring By Step-Mom's Co Worker Cleo Footjob
Size: 409.75 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:56, 5030 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Description:

My moms co worker came by today. I am home for the holidays and it was Friday when my step-mom and her friend Cleo and her usually go out. I opened the door to Cleo from the moment she walked in I was already mesmerized by her heels sheer pantyhose and sexy red dress. I had never met Cleo but step-mom always talked about how pretty she was. I told Cleo my step-mom is in the shower and usually takes a while. Cleo seemed to know the house pretty well and she immediately took a seat at the kitchen table. I decided to chit chat with her as she waits plus I was hoping to see some dangling action. As Cleo began to talk with me I could barely understand what she was saying since I was so focused on her feet waiting for her smooth pantyhose clad foot to leave her shoe. Finally all of a sudden to Cleo began to pop off her shoe its as almost as she had read my mind. Cleo did the most sexy seductive dangle I ever seen wrinkling her soles popping them in and out non stop. My eyes were locked on her feet but knew I should be careful to not get caught. I guess I made it to obvious because  Cleo all of a sudden looks at me and asks if I am starring at her feet. I try to say no but I was Cleo was not buying it not only that she noticed my raging hard on bursting through seems of my pants. Cleo whispers to me to come next to her. Cleo can still hear the shower running then suggest we have some fun while step-mom is in the shower. . Cleo took complete charge I was speechless, she took out my cock and wrapped her perfect nylon soles around my cock. The feel of the soft nylon going up and down my cock also the fact step-mom was right next door in the shower made me want to explode immediately. Cleo had other plans Cleo wants to see just how big of a load I could give her and grabbed my cock and made me drench her soles with my hot sticky load. After I emptied my balls onto her sheer black soles she was so shocked in excited she showed them off. The white cum on the sheer black pantyhose made her feet look so cummy. Cleo hears the shower turn off and immediately and shoes me away before step-mom comes in.

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, DANGLING.
Keywords: cleo, foot fetish, nylons, feet, its cleo, foot worship, foot domination, handjob, dangling, hose, sheer.

Download:

Online stachoo

Neck Breaking Neck Riders
« Reply #1064 on: November 02, 2021, 05:57:39 am »

General:
Name: CSFEM_rw-neckbreaking-neckriders
Size: 142.42 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:47, 2795 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Human nature is always so interesting. Why is it, that most Mistresses are never content to accept the ""status quo"" suffering level of a slave? Instead, they like to push and push and frc him to suffer more and more for their pleasure. That's exactly what happens in this video. The Mistresses are not content with average difficulty and suffering for the slave horse as they ride him.

Instead, they sit closer and closer on the back of his head so his neck is almost breaking as he struggles to hold their entire weight with his neck. The pain is unbearable and you will hear the agony of the horse. And then he must actually try to move, and carry both of the Mistresses while obeying their commands. They slap him, kick him and yank his hair to make him continue.

To make it even more challenging, Mistress Bijou combines brootle, head crushing leg scissors to increase the agony even further. The slave horse collapses from the pain and exhaustion, but the Mistress continue to take turns on his neck and frc him to carry all of their weight. At the end of the video, Goddess Therapy finishes off the horse with a brootle, full frc kick to the balls.

Mistress:
Bijou Steal, Mistress
Therapy, Goddess

Category: PONYPLAY

Download:

Online stachoo

Stool Bound Asslickers 4
« Reply #1065 on: November 02, 2021, 06:58:15 am »
Stool Bound Asslickers 4

General:
Name: CSFEM_lma-stoolboundasslickers4
Size: 141.67 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:27, 2994 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Stool Bound Asslickers 4
This is the continuation of a concept that the Girls have a hard time staying away from for long. Who doesn't like relaxing on a stool while a slave feverishly laps away at your pretty pink hole? This time it's Mistress Ariel and Mistress Roxy who enjoy touching each other and checking to make sure the slaves are truly licking the other one's asshole properly.

They both love using slaves as toilet paper and Mistress Ariel get into some extremely nasty verbals related to the slaves serving as toilet paper. It's toilet paper talk at its finest. Then they get into a game called ""Ass slamming the slave's face!"" They both really start to slam their asses into the slaves face. Roxy's ass makes these wonderful slapping sounds as she hammers her ass into the slave's face.

Mistress:
Ariel, Mistress
Roxy, Mistress

Category: ASS WORSHIP
Related Categories: PUSSY EATING , SMOTHER , ASSHOLE FETISH , ASS SMOTHERING , FACE SITTING
Keywords: humiliation , toilet , toilet slave , roxy , piss , golden , masturbation , doggie , ariel , ass licking , pov , stroke cock , nectar , sweaty , exercise

Download:

Online stachoo

Face Standing Exercise
« Reply #1066 on: November 02, 2021, 08:04:03 am »
Face Standing Exercise

General:
Name: CSFEM_lmf-facestandingexercise
Size: 139.57 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:06:34, 2895 Kbps, 1280x720, N/A
Audio: 161, 64 Kbps, 44 Khz

Face Standing Exercise
FANTASTIC FACESTANDING VIDEO! The beautiful Mistress Yuliya decides that she is going to do daily face standing exercises and her lucky slave gets to experience the pleasure of her standing on his face for long periods starting today. She hops on his face and begins the exercise. Her various positions are really sexy and the various camera angles really make the clip visually HOT!

Mistress Yuliya even counts out long durations of standing on the slave's face so he cannot breathe. Very sadistic and hot! At one point she briefly sits on his face in her sexy jean shorts before standing back on his face. Really good video!

Mistress:
Yuliya, Mistress

Category: FACEBUSTING
Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING , FOOT HUMILIATION , FOOT SLAVE TRAINING , FOOT PARTIES , FOOT DOMINATION
Keywords: yuliya , high heels , boots , trampling , head standing , sock sniffing , roxy , human ashtray , bijou steal , face kicking , face busting , face standing , therapy , flying leaps

Download:

Online stachoo

Crazy Full Force Revenge
« Reply #1067 on: November 02, 2021, 09:00:09 am »
Crazy Full Force Revenge

Starring: Dallas Star & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Crazy Full Force Revenge
Size: 196.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:25, 3979 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 109 Kbps, 44 Khz

When we first met Dallas and told her she could kick Bryan in his balls as hard as she could she got really excited! She explained to us that she had just broke up with a boyfriend named Matt and had a great deal of anger towards him.

So we asked her to channel this anger and to see Bryan as her ex-boyfriend.

Dallas opened up going at Bryan with her full kicking and stomping. In addition she yells at him as if Bryan truly was her ex telling him that he is a piece of shittt.

In this clip: Full ballbusting, stomping, CFNM, kicking, bare feet, revenge

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING , CFNM , BAREFOOT , KICKING
Keywords: dallas star , nut kicking , balls , revenge , tama-keri , begging , ball kicking , nuts , full , hoden , powerful , testicle kicking , testicles , n├╝sse , casse-couille

Download:

Online stachoo

Cry Motherfucker Cry!
« Reply #1068 on: November 02, 2021, 10:05:00 am »
Cry Motherfucker Cry!

Starring: Cerrid Wen & Bryan Balldacious

General:
Name: BBandFL_Cry Motherfucker Cry!
Size: 162.61 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:27, 3865 Kbps, 1280x720, 23.976 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

A sexy teacher who is teaching sex ed gets pissed off at her oldest student (who is just too dumb to graduate) because he flopped his dick out in class and started to masturbate.

The teacher grabs the old student by his ear and drags him out of the class room to her dungeon, where she then bounds him to her cross.

For his punishment the sexy teacher places a hood and a mask on the looser and then focuses all her anger on his balls.

In this clip: Ballbusting, upper cuts, ball punching, Krav Maga style attack to his balls, bondage, crying

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BONDAGE DEVICE, MASK FETISH, BONDAGE.
Keywords: cerrid wen, balls, nuts, testicles, bound, ball punching, ballpunching, upper cut, uppercut, uppercuttotheballs, upper cuts to the balls, testicle punching, fist to balls, krav maga, palm punch.

Download:

Online stachoo

Cum Boxing 2
« Reply #1069 on: November 02, 2021, 11:03:07 am »
Cum Boxing 2

Starring: VERONICA MARSEILLE & Beau Ballistic

General:
Name: BBandFL_Cum Boxing 2
Size: 682.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:13:20, 6945 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 192 Kbps, 48 Khz

Veronica gets a "Balltastic" workout by boxing a pair of hanging helpless testicles!

You can clearly see the joy and excitement in her face as she throws punch after punch into these hanging balls, the then moaning and sounds of pain from her victim only makes her laugh and hit his balls harder....

While Veronica continues to pummel the balls, she loosens them up to the point his cock falls out and adds an additional target for her to hit! Finally she strokes his cock as she continues to punch his balls resulting in a huge load of flying cum!

In this clip: BALLBUSTING, CBT, BALL BOXING, KICK BOXING BALLS, HAND JOB, CUM, SLOW MOTION, DOUBLE TAKES, STRIKE ZOOM, LAUGHING, BALL SQUEEZING, BALL PULLING

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, BIG LOADS, MIXED BOXING, FEMALE BOXING, HANDJOBS.
Keywords: veronica marseille, slow motion, testicle punching, balls, fetlovin, laughing, leotard, nuts, ballbustinfootlovin, kick boxing, cum, testicles, ball boxing, strike zoom, fitness.

Download:

Online stachoo

Kahtis dominant style
« Reply #1070 on: November 02, 2021, 12:05:13 pm »
Kahtis dominant style

Starring: Facesitting lady Kahti

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-kahti-02-sd
Size: 34.4 MB
Video: MP43, 00:02:54, 1450 Kbps, 720x540, 25.000 fps

Kahti wears some sexy lingerie and dominates the weakling. She shows him that she has lot of power! She sits at his face and he cannot defend himself - because he is bound to the bed and has to lie there as long as she wants it...

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, FACESITTING, SMOTHERING

Download:

Online stachoo

Russian Anastasya likes facesitting without limits
« Reply #1071 on: November 02, 2021, 01:03:35 pm »
Russian Anastasya likes facesitting without limits

Starring: Facesitting diva Anastasya

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-anastasya-01-sd
Size: 38.68 MB
Video: MP43, 00:03:16, 1446 Kbps, 720x540, 25.000 fps

Russian Anastasya is very ingenuous after drinking some champagne. So it is unsurprisingly that she wants to facesit her slave and to humiliate him. She talks to her victim in her native language but he doesn't understand a word! Instead of this it is more important to survive below her butt - because fresh air is a valuable commodity...!

Download:

Online stachoo

Sue provokes her slave
« Reply #1072 on: November 02, 2021, 02:08:17 pm »
Sue provokes her slave

Starring: Facesitting mistress Sue

General:
Name: FSG_facesittinggirls-sue-01-sd
Size: 26.68 MB
Video: MP43, 00:02:15, 1448 Kbps, 720x540, 25.000 fps

Mistress Sue wears her sexy latex outfit and punishes her slave very bad! She tortures him with facesitting and breath control! She wants to see him suffer and therefor she provokes him as much as she can...

Download:

Online stachoo

Gimp Cock Trainer
« Reply #1073 on: November 02, 2021, 03:10:01 pm »
Gimp Cock Trainer

Models: Anny Aurora

General:
Name: FE_Gimp Cock Trainer
Size: 686.16 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:44, 7959 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

Oral Fixation
« Reply #1074 on: November 02, 2021, 04:10:42 pm »
Oral Fixation

Models: Alina Lopez

General:
Name: FE_Oral Fixation
Size: 888.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:28, 11546 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 313 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 06:18:50 am by stachoo »

Online stachoo

Chastity Boy-Toy
« Reply #1075 on: November 02, 2021, 05:13:50 pm »
Chastity Boy-Toy

Models: Alina Lopez

General:
Name: FE_Chastity Boy-Toy
Size: 1.07 GB
Video: avc1, 00:12:49, 11575 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 313 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

What a party
« Reply #1076 on: November 02, 2021, 06:14:48 pm »
What a party

Starring: Goddess Brianna

General:
Name: GFD_What a party
Size: 35.21 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:49, 619 Kbps, 750x422, 30.000 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 96 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download:

Online stachoo

That IS your reward
« Reply #1077 on: November 02, 2021, 07:10:42 pm »
That IS your reward

General:
Name: GFD_That IS your reward
Size: 26.93 MB
Video: avc1, 00:06:01, 523 Kbps, 750x422, 30.000 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

Dying to worship boots
« Reply #1078 on: November 02, 2021, 08:12:33 pm »
Dying to worship boots

General:
Name: GFD_Dying to worship boots
Size: 47.43 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:25, 1395 Kbps, 750x422, 30.000 fps

Download:

Online stachoo

Asstray
« Reply #1079 on: November 03, 2021, 05:29:36 am »
Asstray

General:
Name: MAS_MAS - 2012-07-13 - Asstray
Size: 547.98 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:49, 6314 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: mp4a-40-2, 161 Kbps, 48 Khz

Description:
Asstray

When Molly and Andriana smoke they like to use an asstray. That's because using a regular ashtray is boring, whereas using as slaves ass to light out their cigarettes is good fun. With each burn of his flesh he jumps and moans which just brings a smile to the girls faces. They even burn little art designs right into the skin of his ass! He is already heavily scarred from a previous whipping but that doesn't stop these sadistic girls from mercilessly burning his ass repeatedly with their cigarettes.

Category: SMOKING

Download: