Author Topic: Brutal Female Domination! Pain, Madness and Courage  (Read 28264 times)

Online Kavinator

198 - BONUS update! Bitchy Dirty Feet!
« Reply #2820 on: May 16, 2024, 05:46:09 pm »

Official Title: BONUS update! Bitchy Dirty Feet!
Cast: Aiden Starr
Tags: Female Domination, FemDom, BDSM, Domination

Official Synopsis: Slaveboys,Update day will be changing to weekly updates EVERY Friday! I am giving you this extra bitchy dirty feet update today to tide you over until this Fridays full update. In the meantime be good my slaves and enjoy your bonus update.XO, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Tech. Info
Size: 231.55 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:06:24

Download - BONUS update! Bitchy Dirty Feet!

Online Kavinator

199 - A Devoted Man: Real Love, Real Consent, Real Kinky
« Reply #2821 on: May 16, 2024, 08:46:09 pm »

Official Title: A Devoted Man: Real Love, Real Consent, Real Kinky
Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc

Official Synopsis: Ive decided to bring my real life partner! In this insanely hot femdom scene I invite you into my personal bedroom to see what its like to fuck me in my personal life. I bare all with my partner, Will Havoc, and show you what its like to live with a dominatrix full time and just how intense our sexual appetite can be! Our chemistry is on fire! This is a once in a lifetime chance to see me demand how I liked to be fucked and demand him to impregnante me! Not to me missed!xo,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Tech. Info
Size: 2071.2 MB
Duration: 00:56:07

Download - A Devoted Man: Real Love, Real Consent, Real Kinky

Online Kavinator

201 - Relentless Milking
« Reply #2822 on: May 16, 2024, 11:46:09 pm »

Official Title: Relentless Milking
Cast: Aiden Starr, Lance Hart

Official Synopsis: Cock tease, denial, edging and prostate milking are some of my favorite femdom activities and this femdom flick is packed with cock dripping goodness! Goddess Aiden Starr and Lance attend a party but sneak down to one of the sets to chat. This quickly turns into Aiden bossing Lance around and soon he finds himself naked, bound and edged over and over again. His prostate is relentlessly milked while cum oozes out and he even explodes from just prostate miking alone! There is pussy and ass worship, fisting, pegging and action, action, action!XO,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Tech. Info
Size: 2321.07 MB
Duration: 01:03:12

Download - Relentless Milking

Online Kavinator

202 - Bella Breaks in a New Toy at the Milking Facility!
« Reply #2823 on: Today at 02:46:17 am »

Official Title: Bella Breaks in a New Toy at the Milking Facility!
Cast: Bella Rossi, Sam Solo

Official Synopsis: We have ensnared another unsuspecting slave toy, locking him in their high-tech milking facility - and the seductively terrifying Bella Rossi will stop at nothing to extract the filth coursing deep inside this subs pathetic balls! Rough strap-on anal, OTK spanking, face-sitting, smothering, relentless humiliation, and denial, denial, denial! Mistress Bella even brings out the pumps, forcing this puny cock to stroke itself off inside a machine, before collecting another vial of disgusting male filth serum. Now poor Sam only has a few hours to recover before his next milking!

Tech. Info
Size: 1631.47 MB
Duration: 00:44:30

Download - Bella Breaks in a New Toy at the Milking Facility!

Online Kavinator

203 - Divine Queen Lea & Princess Panties
« Reply #2824 on: Today at 05:46:11 am »

Official Title: Divine Queen Lea & Princess Panties
Cast: Corbin Dallas, Lea Lexis

Official Synopsis: Another pitiful fuck boy has wandered into the lair, dripping pre-cum and begging for divine pussy. Instead, the devastatingly seductive Lea Lexis locks this slaves useless sissy cock in chastity, shoves an armful of dildo inside his greedy asshole, and gags her new slut toy with divinely wet, delicious panties. Sissification, anal strap-on, paddling, anal speculum, heaps of humiliation, and piles of panties in store!

Tech. Info
Size: 2486.73 MB
Duration: 01:07:30

Download - Divine Queen Lea & Princess Panties

Online Kavinator

204 - Stepmother And Daughter Dominating Duo
« Reply #2825 on: Today at 08:46:14 am »

Official Title: Stepmother And Daughter Dominating Duo
Cast: Alexander Gustavo, Mona Wales, Simone Sonay

Official Synopsis: We are all about reality femdom and I am all for helping ladies find the slave of their dreams! I have a little secret, Simone Sonay is Mona Wales stepmom! Simone married Monas panty wearing submissive father and completely destroyed him! Now shes on the hunt for a submissive slave husband for Mona! Will Alexander Gustavo measure up This dominant duo toys and plays with Alexanders mind with evil femdom games, electricity punishment, mind fuckery, face sitting, pegging  they both take a ride on his human dildo cock! Will Alexander become a submissive slave husband to Miss Mona Wales Watch  find out!XO,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Tech. Info
Size: 2286.57 MB
Duration: 01:02:38

Download - Stepmother And Daughter Dominating Duo

Online Kavinator

205 - Fuck You Like I Mean It
« Reply #2826 on: Today at 11:46:11 am »

Official Title: Fuck You Like I Mean It
Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Artemis Faux

Official Synopsis: Its a new year and 2015 is going to be my most wicked yet! I ring in the year by getting my hands on a young stud and destroying his mind. I whip him into submission and then penetrate him so deep he cries with tormenting pleasure. I rock my hips back and forth touching every sensitive spot in his ass and milking his prostate relentlessly. Orgasm after orgasm he enjoys without the sweet release of ejaculation. Instead I slap a chastity belt on his aching prick and fuck it with my wet cunt giving me sweet release while my poor slave continues to ache in his chastity belt.Happy New Year!Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

Tech. Info
Size: 1396.32 MB
Duration: 00:38:15

Download - Fuck You Like I Mean It