Author Topic: Licking and Loving: The Art of Cunnilingus and Annilingus - Femdom ( 02 )  (Read 11996 times)

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 335
« Reply #2080 on: April 18, 2024, 11:28:09 pm »
Mistress Courtney 335

Cast: Mistress Courtney aka Courtney Morgan

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:01
Size: 246.89 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 407
« Reply #2081 on: Today at 02:28:10 am »
Mistress Courtney 407

Cast: Mistress Courtney aka Courtney Morgan

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:05:05
Size: 141.38 MB

Download >> Keep2Share