Author Topic: Bondage Junkies • Video Clips  (Read 2523 times)

Offline ndara9978

Re: Bondage Junkies • Video Clips
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2021, 10:33:11 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Johannie vs. A Little Cooldown

Description: Almost immediately after putting ropes on her Johannie wanted out. It had all been fun and games to her when she assumed she could just wiggle free whenever she liked. Once the last few knots were tied, however, reality snapped into place. Escape wasn't going to be so easy. The large ballgag pushed into her mouth did nothing to improve her mood. She was showering me with unintelligible insults, so there was only one thing to do. Picking her up, I brought her up to the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed. It was obvious Johannie just needed a little time to cool down. Shutting the door behind me, I was confident her attitude would vastly improve in a couple of hours.

Keywords: bondage, tattoos & piercings, ballgagged, skimpy shirts, struggling

Type: mp4
Size: 99,99 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:08:16

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2021, 10:37:43 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Naomi vs. A Steady Reminder

Description: With a ziptie keeping her mouth gagged and head secure to the post Naomi's vision was a bit limited. Still, her source of discomfort was clear as day in front of her as two weights swung from a chain. The other end tethered to her nipple clamps. Every struggle or comfort adjustment manages to pull on her aching nipples; a constant reminder of how helpless she is. Of course the zipties keeping her immobile are not a bed of roses so staying still isn't an option. I'm sure that Naomi will figure something out eventually.

Tags: nipple play, topless, struggling

Size: 171,99 MB
Duration: 0:12:12

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2021, 10:39:47 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Maggie vs. Her First Hogtie

Description: Super cute Maggie stops by this weekend for a little bondage fun. More importantly, it’s her first time in bondage ever. What better way to inaugurate her than a classic hogtie. I start her off with a trainer gag pulled tight; next comes the rope which I'm happy to see cinches her elbows together with ease. Once her legs are crossed and tied off to her chest harness, there's no going back. I tell her to try her best to get free and she makes a valiant attempt. Realization hits her quickly that these are not movie ropes; a couple of shakes don't get them off. If anything, they only reward her by pulling tighter.

Tags: ballgagged, struggling, rope bondage, predicament bondage, topless

Size: 169,34 MB
Duration: 0:10:59

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2021, 12:19:24 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Rachel vs. Her HogStock

Description: Decked out in a sexy pink catsuit, fishnets, and ballet boots, Rachel tries to escape her stocks. What she doesn't know is that I’m just getting started on her bondage. After putting a ballgag in her mouth first, she's moved to her stomach where belts attach her boots to her stocks. Simple at first, until they are pulled tight and every move takes effort. The position doesn't lend itself to comfort, so Rachel is forced to do anything she can to help her situation. Particularly those sexy hogtie arches. It's going to be a while before I grow tired of seeing her like this.

Tags: bondage device, ballgagged, catsuits, struggling, fishnets

Size: 218,11 MB
Duration: 0:13:06

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2021, 12:23:03 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Raven vs. Her Floating Wrap • Part 1

Description: Floating on a bed of plastic wrap Raven awaits her fate. Starting at her feet the roll of red plastic is slowly worked up her legs. Bit by bit her body is not only mummified, but wrapped around her plastic hammock.  Panic fills her face for a moment and the wrapping continues to secure her head as well. Only her nose is left exposed. If struggling was difficult with a normal mummification, it's a whole new game now as every movement seems to work against her. When she decides to get cute and pokes a fingernail through the plastic I leave her to escape completely. A task she wholly underestimated it's difficulty.

Tags: mummification, bondage, suspension, tapegagged, pantyhose/stockings, escaping

Size: 232,87 MB
Duration: 0:13:58

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2021, 12:25:33 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Makenzie vs. The Leg Burn

Description: There are many ways to make a girl weak in the knees. For Makenzie it meant a pair of leg cuffs and a crotch rope connected to them keeping her knees bent. Unable to stand straight it's only a matter of time before something begins to tire. A girl in this situation has few options. Stand tall and dig her crotch rope in deep. Go slack and hang uncomfortably by her wrists. Makenzie seemed to prefer the third option. Stand with her knees bent and try to find a comfortable spot that will never come. She can't even control the seemingly endless drool coming from her latex ring gag onto her chin and breasts. All the while the burning in her thighs grows.

Tags: fishnets, tickling, corset, spit fetish, rope bondage

Size: 134,54 MB
Duration: 0:09:00

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2021, 12:28:39 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Leeda vs. The Stretchy Tape

Description: While I wrapped a few layers of tape around her ankles and wrists Leeda couldn't help but chuckle a bit. Apparently she thought her position was 'ridiculously' easy to escape from. This was no cheap dollar store tape but instead 2 inch heavy electrical tape. Far stronger than most tape and stretches just enough to exhaust a girl's muscles. In Leeda's case her cocky attitude was well subdued after only 5 minutes of struggling to no avail. Then again, that could have just been the layers of electrical tape I wrapped around her mouth!

Tags: bondage, escaping, struggling, tickling, pantyhose/stockings

Size: 179,3 MB
Duration: 0:11:56

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2021, 12:31:46 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Jamie vs. Her Great Escape

Description: Cuffs locked around her wrists and her legs chained to a ring in the floor Jamie found she was quite comfortable for once. She knew it wouldn't last; starring at the pile of chains, gags, and locks in a pile nearby. First a posture collar, then her wrists are connected to the back of the collar pulling them up. More chains connect her collar to another ring in the floor. With no leverage or flexibility Jamie could barely struggle. She's teased, tickled, and even tormented with a TENS unit before keys are finally dropped in front of her. With little to no mobility it will take everything she's got to get free. If ever.

Keywords: pantyhose/stockings, handcuff and shackle fetish, ballgagged, escaping, struggling

Size: 220,38 MB
Duration: 0:14:40

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2021, 10:58:17 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Briella vs. Her Sticky Situation

Description: You don't need a good reason to put a pretty, flexible girl like Briella into tight bondage. So I didn't give her one as I coiled duct tape around her arms and elbows. Her legs followed and finished with a cloth stuffing her mouth and sealed with layers of tape. Even her hands are taped into useless balls, thus dashing any hope of escape. Briella puts up one hell of a struggle, but is not match for the layers of tape around her. Holding up the nearly full roll of tape into her view she knew more was coming and a lot more skin to bind.

Keywords: chastity, tape bondage, struggling

Size: 174,58 MB
Duration: 0:11:36

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2021, 11:02:42 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Liv vs. Leather and Latex

Description: Watching Liv squirm around on the bed the motivation was simple; I just wanted to see her squirm. No reasons, punishments, or debts owed. Wearing a black latex dress, belts cinched her body, legs, elbows, and arms all tightly together. She knew escape near impossible so her struggles became a quest to find any comfortable position. Adding more and more belts didn't help her plight as she soon ends up hogtied, barely able to roll over. If she didn't look so damn sexy in her bonds one might find pity on her, but alas that's not in the cards for her today.

Keywords: struggling, ballgagged, leather, boot fetish, latex.

Size: 167,92 MB
Duration: 0:11:00

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2021, 11:05:16 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Violet vs. The Timeout

Description: The faint buzzing from the other room was unmistakable and when I walked in my suspicions were confirmed. Instead of cleaning up the toys Violet was having her fun with the magicwand. Taking it away would be too easy. By the time I was done, Violet was wearing a steel chastity belt with her arms crossed in front of her inside leather opera mittens. Some rolled up panties and clear tape kept her protests at bay. Before leaving her to struggle on the bed I toss the keys to her freedom in front of her. With her arms and mouth rendered useless, she can only stare helplessly at them and struggle.

Keywords: bondage, struggling, tape bondage, redheads, leather

Size: 121,13 MB
Duration: 0:09:01

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2021, 11:07:44 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Liv vs. The Works

Description: With Liv's prior bondage experience being limited to fuzzy handcuffs it was my job to expand her horizons a bit. She starts off easy with some belts holding to a chair, mobility vanishing little by little. Feeling exhilarated she nods to continue and is laced into a leather armbinder and belted to the chair back. Liv is still getting used to it when I slide her first ballgag into her mouth and strap it tight. Minutes tick by as she finds there is no safety release for these restraints. Deciding to give her the works, I strap a magic wand gently over her pussy giving it just enough pressure to tease her into a frenzy. Last, a blindfold is buckled tightly in place before leaving her to immerse herself in a new world.

Keywords: orgasms, leather, blindfolds, struggling, high heels

Size: 209,3 MB
Duration: 0:13:54

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2021, 11:10:13 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Trip Six vs. The Zigzag

Description: On her first visit here, TripSix hits the ground running with a tasty predicament. Well, she would have if her arms, legs, and toes weren't tethered to floor anchors. Trapped on her side, there's nowhere to go. Her fun is only just beginning; the real fun begins when her nipple rings are tied to a post as well. Every squirm is a constant reminder of how helpless she is, a fact she becomes acutely aware of when the magicwand comes out. Her body betrays her as the vibrations make her squirm with pleasure. Her nipples are pulled and tugged mercilessly.

Keywords: rope bondage, corset, made to cum, nipple play, topless

Size: 190,9 MB
Duration: 0:13:33

Download

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2021, 11:13:02 am »
[Bondage Junkies] Jamie vs. Wraped Pleasure

Description: One little roll of plastic. Jamie would have never believed it possible except here she was, totally helpless on my guest bed. She's not about to give up; grunting and moaning into her panties now taped in her mouth. Once she realized escape was out of the question I offered to let her if I couldn't make her cum. Skeptical, Jamie eagerly nodded in agreement. Once the Hitachi was wrapped tightly against her pussy there was nowhere to squirm to. Although it was something even the low setting had her doing plenty of. When I finally cranked it to high Jamie only had one thing on her mind and it wasn't to get free.

Tags: mummification, plastic fetish, made to cum, tapegagged, struggling, brunette, vibrator orgasms

Size: 223,7 MB
Duration: 0:15:48

Download