Author Topic: Yes, Mistress! - FemDom thread  (Read 134390 times)

Online stachoo

Popped
« Reply #13580 on: May 25, 2024, 01:52:58 pm »
Popped

Starring: Berry Shortcake

General:
Name: VAR_Popped
Format: mp4
Size: 454.89 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:55, 7819 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Berry wanted to finish this session with a bang... so she grabbed some large packing bubbles from a recent package and starts this clip out by popping them all over her pets twig and berries.  She does not take it easy on the packing materials, or her pet for that matter.  She stomps and jumps all over whatever happens to be underfoot.  If it pops, it pops... if not, she tries harder! After that she starts marching all over hims and only once she feels he has had enough, does she give him a rough footjob until he cums... but as always, Berry likes to make even the pleasure painful... so as he cums she jumps on his balls full weight to splatter it everywhere.

Category: TRAMPLING
Related Categories: CBT, BAREFOOT, BALL STOMPING, FOOTJOBS, FOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: ball trample, cock trample, cbt trample, trample, ball stomping, balls jumping, cock crush, balls underfoot, ball smashing, ball squishing, cock stomping, cockblock, berry shortcake, testicle trample, smashing.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 454.89 MB<<<

Promo code for +10% more days for premium accounts bought with my links

Online stachoo

Final Blackmail Fantasy!
« Reply #13581 on: May 25, 2024, 02:48:19 pm »
Final Blackmail Fantasy!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Final Blackmail Fantasy!
Size: 319.65 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:14, 6000 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 159 Kbps, 48 Khz

You are so eager to please me, you can't help yourself, can you? give in deeper...

Get ready to lose your step and fall flat on my Ass, become my next plaything and give up complete control to me

Edge hard, listen to my voice & goon over my body, forget about everything just focus on me, I'll do the thinking for us both

Category: BLACKMAIL FANTASY
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MIND FUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Keywords: femdom, mind fuck, goddess worship, female supremacy, financial domination, men following orders, domination, ass, big tits, tit worship, ass worship, joi, latina domination, femdom pov, latina goddess.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 319.65 MB<<<

Online stachoo

3 Day Cure to BallBusting!
« Reply #13582 on: May 25, 2024, 03:51:49 pm »
3 Day Cure to BallBusting!

General:
Name: JASMMEND_3 Day Cure to BallBusting!
Size: 1.09 GB
Video: avc1, 00:18:43, 7921 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 61 Kbps, 64 Khz

REAL TIME SESSION: Twitter Slave Follower @FredLandry6 had been begging for an extreme Ball Busting session ever since it found out I want going to be in its city for a week.
It crawls in and quickly begins to beg for it, Kiss My boots and begs some more. It really wants it, the more it begs the harder it gets LOL. After a few HARD kicks it begins to whimper and begs for me to help it.
Yes it begins to beg for me to help CURE its BALLBUSTING ADDICTION. I giggle and Play around with it, are you sure, Is it Hard for you to have a NORMAL life with this little addiction LOL
hmm come here Worship My Big Beautiful Ass ( KICK) Worship My beautiful tits ( KICKED IN THE BALLS HARDER ) LOL Im like a cat playing with its mice before the ki-ll.
I love BallBusting & I love watching my FemPets Grovel at my boots and when one asks to be cured it makes me giggle inside. There is No cure for your Addiction but Sure Im always Up to "HELP" LOL
Knowing that its taken the week off just for me Ive come up with an awesome plan to "CURE" it.
I gave it a few Hard kicks to the Balls before I agreed to take it on as My Special little Ballbust project, for the Next 3 Days it will stay at my hotel room and I will excise my methods of "Therapy" to cure it and Record them
Im so excited! Cant say the same for the slave its still in Pain.
Stay tuned this is going to be Painful to watch but just know your Goddess is always here for you LOL
The last kick literally made this bitch P U K E

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: CBT, FEMALE SUPREMACY, FEMALE DOMINATION, BOOT DOMINATION.
Keywords: femdom, extreme domination, ballbusting, balls, female domination, cbt, boot domination, corporal punishment, humiliation, men following orders, goddess worship, ass worship, boot worship, female supremacy, latina domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.09 GB<<<

Online stachoo

Edging my Plaything - Tease and Denial!
« Reply #13583 on: May 25, 2024, 04:49:58 pm »
Edging my Plaything - Tease and Denial!

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Edging my Plaything - Tease and Denial!
Size: 403.42 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:54, 4964 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

There are many things that amuse me, one of them is Teasing, Edging, and Abusing little dicks...
I can feel the bl- oo d  running through and that dick pulsing and begging to explode, Little Dicks don't get to cum till I say so!

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, CHASTITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASE.
Keywords: femdom, mind fuck, tease and denial, goddess worship, female domination, female supremacy, humiliation, sph, small penis humiliation, domination, men following orders, chastity, latina domination, latina goddess, orgasm denial.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 403.42 MB<<<