BDSM and Extreme Sex > Femdom Board

Brutal Female Domination! Pain, Madness and Courage

<< < (576/612) > >>

Kavinator:

Official Title: A Christmas Bitch
Cast: David Lane, Cherry Torn
Tags: Female Domination, FemDom, BDSM, Domination

Official Synopsis: Every so often we have these types of guys come through, you know the type, they beg to be put on the website to get dommed by a beautiful woman but when faced with the reality they act like macho assholes. Dont worry hunnie, we dont care, well just put a box on your head, fuck you in the ass like the little bitch you are then put it on the internet for all your friends to see! Merry Christmas!!!

Tech. Info
Size: 1901.05 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:54:30

Download - A Christmas Bitch

Kavinator:

Official Title: Classic Archive Shoot: Just The Tip!
Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Parker London

Official Synopsis: Tease and De ni alTZ nd DI-N-L-nounsA general term used to describe any technique that involves the sexual stimulation of a person to cause intense arousal without climax. A series of TD sessions can lead to a ruined orgasm, which deflates the orgasmic euphoria and places the man back into submission.Youve never seen me dominant a man quite like this before! Forget what youve seen in the past I ooze seduction from every pore and tease and deny Parker over and over again until hes so helpless and wanting his cock looks like its about to burst! The connection between us is instant. Parker has searched high and low for a women to take control in his conservative town with no luck. I take advantage of this and expertly run my fingers, tongue, mouth, ass, pussy and warm flesh on every part of his body including his cock and back off over and over again. I edge him for four full hours till his balls are boiling over with cum. Parker is beside himself that I understand the male anatomy so well. Hes blow away by the way I skillfully milk his prostate with one finger. Parker has climax after c...

Tech. Info
Size: 1956.1 MB
Duration: 00:53:18

Download - Classic Archive Shoot: Just The Tip!

Kavinator:

Official Title: Divine Chastity Clinic
Cast: Kip Johnson, Bella Rossi

Official Synopsis: Studly and perverted Kip Johnson visits Bella Rossis Divine Chastity Clinic in hopes to please the judge the next time he has to face the stand. Kip cant stop touching himself everywhere he goes, public places, womens shoe stores, Victorias Secrets you name it Kip wants to touch his cock! Bella is wickedly sexy and puts Kip through the paces after fitting him with a chastity belt which leaves his cock bulging and dripping through the cage begging for any attention that Bella is willing to give. Tease and denial, punishment and pegging all included!

Tech. Info
Size: 2065.23 MB
Duration: 00:57:41

Download - Divine Chastity Clinic

Kavinator:

Official Title: Maitresse Madeline visits famous Midtown Manhattan dungeon!!!
Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Rob Yaeger

Official Synopsis: My career has been colorful and with all Ive experienced Ive set out to open my own dungeon in San Francisco! Currently Im making my way across the country and world having been invited to work at the most famous dungeons in business now as research before I open the doors to the most innovative and exclusive dungeon in history, MM . My first stop was a whirlwind 5 days in NYC at the notorious Midtown Manhattan dungeon to film two days with one lucky client. Rob had no idea what to expect but I was on fire and completely inspired. I tore this man in two and drained him of every drop of man filth that he had inside him whether he wanted it himself or not and this was only day one.

Tech. Info
Size: 2264.92 MB
Duration: 01:02:29

Download - Maitresse Madeline visits famous Midtown Manhattan dungeon!!!

Kavinator:

Official Title: Mz. Berlin Humiliates, Fucks, and Punishes Slave with No Limits
Cast: Mz Berlin, Jake Jammer

Official Synopsis: Slaveboy, Jake Jammer is new here. Mz. Berlin tests his naive claim that he has No Limits. Beginning with a cannonball suspension, Mz. pegs him, punishes him with the single tail, smothers his face, fucks and denies his pathetic cock.

Tech. Info
Size: 1505.04 MB
Duration: 00:43:50

Download - Mz. Berlin Humiliates, Fucks, and Punishes Slave with No Limits

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version