Author Topic: Licking and Loving: The Art of Cunnilingus and Annilingus - Femdom ( 02 )  (Read 12854 times)

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 346
« Reply #2160 on: April 26, 2024, 11:28:10 pm »
Mistress Courtney 346

Cast: Mistress Courtney aka Courtney Morgan

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:35
Size: 153.51 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 421
« Reply #2161 on: April 27, 2024, 02:28:12 am »
Mistress Courtney 421

My piercing, green eyes will capture your soul from the minute you enter My world. I am the ultimate, cruel, man-eating seductress and as a petite 5'1'' blonde I'm like a pocket rocket: small enough to fit in your pocket and hot enough to make you go off like a rocket. In all seriousness, I take great pride in my appearance: perfect hair, manicured nails, elegant makeup and the perfect outfit to make you fall instantly to My feet.

I have exceptionally high standards and expect My slaves to act accordingly - to be well-mannered, willing to learn and open to an exploration of their deepest darkest desires. I have an 'old-school' approach to Femdom - strict, severe but also with a laugh and smile that will make you weak at the knees. Each of My sessions is different and entirely based around your limits.

Genres: CFNM humiliation, Small penis humiliation, Puppy/pony training, Electrical Torture, Fisting, Anal play, Bondage, Corporal punishment

Duration: 00:03:03
Size: 84.18 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 478
« Reply #2162 on: April 27, 2024, 06:28:12 am »
Mistress Courtney 478

Duration: 00:13:10
Size: 979.5 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 523
« Reply #2163 on: April 27, 2024, 07:28:14 am »
Mistress Courtney 523

Duration: 00:13:59
Size: 384.44 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 570
« Reply #2164 on: April 27, 2024, 08:28:11 am »
Mistress Courtney 570

Duration: 00:07:14
Size: 534.39 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 615
« Reply #2165 on: April 27, 2024, 12:28:15 pm »
Mistress Courtney 615

Duration: 00:20:40
Size: 566.68 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 053
« Reply #2166 on: April 27, 2024, 05:28:11 pm »
Mistress Courtney 053

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:08:01
Size: 103.43 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 116
« Reply #2167 on: April 27, 2024, 06:28:11 pm »
Mistress Courtney 116

Duration: 00:12:14
Size: 337.81 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 212
« Reply #2168 on: April 27, 2024, 07:28:13 pm »
Mistress Courtney 212

Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:14:13
Size: 182.4 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 283
« Reply #2169 on: April 27, 2024, 08:28:12 pm »
Mistress Courtney 283

Resolution: 720x1280
Duration: 00:09:43
Size: 125.49 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 347
« Reply #2170 on: April 27, 2024, 11:28:12 pm »
Mistress Courtney 347

Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:03:44
Size: 105.42 MB

Download >> Keep2Share

Online marta086

Mistress Courtney 422
« Reply #2171 on: Today at 02:28:14 am »
Mistress Courtney 422

Resolution: 1080x1920
Duration: 00:09:40
Size: 259.12 MB

Download >> Keep2Share