Author Topic: I'll sit on your face - FaceSitting / Pussy Worship  (Read 10110 times)

Offline skvonch

Re: I'll sit on your face - FaceSitting / Pussy Worship
« Reply #160 on: September 03, 2023, 09:55:37 am »
Amber and Ava - Sweaty Gym Brats Smother Helpless Male 4K

Free Download>>> K2S(1.54 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:16:04 |  1.54 GB |  mp4 , 3840x2160

The girls have sweaty ass cracks! Cause they just got done with HOT yoga. They just switched to the co-ed class. Now they have boys to look at. The other girls get jealous of Amber and Ava because they are way more flexible. The girls come home to face sit Dink. They are so sweaty and sticky. They bounce on him, smother him and he keeps making these funny noises! They even use him as a stretching tool. They put their long sexy shiny legs on top of him to stretch them out.  By the end, the girls have to pee. Good thing his mouth is readily available.

facesitting, femdom, mistress

Thumbnails:

Best wishes! :)

Offline skvonch

« Reply #161 on: September 07, 2023, 10:56:02 am »
Avery's Facesitting Experience

Free Download>>> K2S(1.61 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:11:20 |  1.61 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Avery is the kind of girl who really loves to humiliate this loser slave and this was just another perfect exemple! There was no more toilet paper around at the end of the day so it seems like she is blaming her slave for that situation! She is now planning to use her slave to clean her juicy pussy! She makes him take her sneakers off to rub her dirty white socks all over his face and this was just the beginning of his punishment! Avery turns around on the other side to sit on his face and she just takes pleasure to bounce her butt really hard on his face! She smothers his face with her butt and just enjoys his face and hard breathing under her ass! The view is just amazing! Avery is now ready to use her slave as her private toilet paper so she takes her panties off to sit on his face again with her juicy pussy! She makes him stick his tongue out to lick and clean her pussy but his seems like she also wants to fuck his tongue and his face! She just want to make fun at him! She starts to bounce on his tongue and his face again with her pussy and just turns around on the other side to make him sniff and lick her asshole! She spits on his face just to make sure he is having enough spit to perfectly clean her asshole and her juicy pussy! Super Hot Clip Alert! This is for sure one of our best clip ever!

facesitting, femdom, mistress, pussy licking, cunnilingus

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #162 on: September 07, 2023, 02:26:03 pm »
Mistress Kawaii - Smothed by my Farts

Free Download>>> K2S(747.20 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:06:07 |  747 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #163 on: September 10, 2023, 11:38:03 am »
Goddess Rii - Sometimes Ass Love Hurts

Free Download>>> K2S(961.70 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:06:51 |  962 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Goddess Rii has her slave on a leash and collar and has him crawling up the stairs behind her admiring her magnificent ass every step of the way. When they get to the top she pulls his face into her crack and tells him to sniff her ass. She then tells him to get into face sitting position and sits on him in reverse position. She buries the slaves face under her ass until he starts to kick for air. This position can be painful for the slave with the solid floor beneath him and the angle of his neck as he lays his head down while his body is angled down the steps. "Sometimes love hurts" she tells him. Nice upward angles of her ass and then she pulls up her top to reveal her beautiful breasts. She then starts slamming the slaves face with her ass before standing up and removing her panties. She makes him sniff them then sticks them in his mouth before sitting on his face again, this time in a forward position.

Rii leans forward and exposes her ass and pussy for you to enjoy while the slave is in the dark under her ass. She plays with her large tits and says she wants his tongue up her ass as that really turns her on. She lifts up, removes the panties from his mouth and sits back down on his face. She tells him to eat her ass. She then moves into a reverse position again. More great angles from above and below as you see Rii's body in all it's glory. She sits on his face full weight and she is quickly disappointed at how quickly he has to fight for air, "And I was going to let you lick my pussy" she tells him.  She orders him to go clean the kitchen instead. There's other slaves in the house if she needs anything licked, after all.

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2023, 07:08:23 pm »
Liz Rainbow - Facesitting with Liz in leather

Free Download>>> K2S(335.65 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:12:59 |  336 MB |  mp4 , 1280x720

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #165 on: September 17, 2023, 02:47:05 pm »
Goddess Rii - Rise and Shine Ass Licker

Free Download>>> K2S(625.75 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:05:34 |  626 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #166 on: September 18, 2023, 10:35:36 pm »
Alexis - Buried & CRUSHED Under My Ass

Free Download>>> K2S(533.22 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:12:15 |  533 MB |  mp4 , 1280x720

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #167 on: September 20, 2023, 06:04:02 pm »
Nika - Beta Boy Used when Alpha is Unavailable

Free Download>>> K2S(1.38 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:12:50 |  1.38 GB |  mp4 , 3840x2160

In the clip "Nika-Foot worshipping Beta Boy Learns His Role as Beta", Nika sits him down and shoves his feet in his face, while telling him his place in her life. She's so excited to be fucked tonight by alpha. She tells beta how she will be fucked, and then use him to flush her toilet. Alpha texts to say he's not able to hang out tonight. She was so horny that she thought it would be great to have sex. There is only one choice. You can use beta to get a good time. She sits down on his face, smothering him to death! She grinds back and forth her pussy on his face, and doesn't care if he's unable to breathe. It's his punishment for being a beta.

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #168 on: September 24, 2023, 09:16:39 am »
Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee - Big Tits, Pantyhose Smothering And Ass Play

Free Download>>> K2S(863.90 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:14:42 |  864 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Mckenzie Lee and Leigh Raven keep Lance Hart on the edge of cumming while railing his prostate with a big dildo. They take turns sitting on his face to tease him more until he finally explodes cum all over the place.

facesitting, mistress, cunnilingus, Anal, Threesome, Femdom, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Blowjob, Handjob, Vibrator, Orgasm

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #169 on: September 25, 2023, 08:26:42 am »
Eat these fresh Cum Farts - Mistress Kandy

Free Download>>> K2S(820.04 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:11:23 |  820 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

DescriptionKandy walks in the room and her slave is on the bed having just heard her get fucked up the ass by her boyfriend. She has him there to suck her cum farts. She sits on his face and you can see her asshole is nicely stretched out from her black mans cock and wet from his cum. She tells him to start licking and then a long fart expels gas right into the slaves face and mouth. The cum is deep inside her though and still is not coming out... but it will. After a bit of licking her mans cum starts to leak from her ass. She then lets out two powerful blasts which causes cum to go in the slaves mouth and gas up his nose. "Lick it" she commands. Anything that comes from her ass is a treat and he is expected to get every last drop. Kandy sits full on his face a bit but mainly she keeps her hole just above the slaves mouth so you and her slave get the full impact of her cum farts. To keep her slave enthusiastic she tells the slave to stroke himself and she wants him to cum while eating another mans cum from her ass... and sniffing her farts too of course. When he comes he has to eat that cum too. she calls him a dirty pig and he licks and strokes eagerly. Kandy reminds him he's not good enough to fuck her and that being an ass licker, fart sniffer and toilet is all he's good for. Kandy's ass looks amazing in this scene and when her slave finally cums she scoops it up with her hand and feeds it all to him. Wouldn't you love to be Kandy's ass slave?Read More

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #170 on: September 25, 2023, 01:00:32 pm »
Kat and Lucy - Face Sitting Bikini Bitches with Dreamy End

Free Download>>> K2S(1.30 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:14:50 |  1.30 GB |  mp4 , 3840x2160

DescriptionDay 3 of playing with their new slave. Its so funny cause he is old!!! Time for face sitting. Kat teaches her friend how to face sit. Face sitting is so fun! He sniffs their ass. Nose deep into the ass there is no breathing. He struggles, but he knows he is lucky to be smothered by a hot girl. Kat tells her to twerk on his face. She tells her to quickly sit up while he starts to inhale then tells her to quickly put her ass over his face again and see how long he can hold it. The veins on his face are buldging! Kat gets on. But she sits the opposite way. The way where her pussy is on his face more. Her pussy lips might even come out. It teases him so bad because he is in chastity. The girls go round after round smothering him. Kat does such a good job teaching her. There are so many fun different ways to face sit!!!

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #171 on: September 30, 2023, 08:14:43 pm »
Mistress Kawaii - Smothered By My Farts 4

Free Download>>> K2S(803.12 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:12:55 |  803 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2023, 10:47:10 am »
Kilo & MYA - Take it Beta Bitch!

Free Download>>> K2S(886.14 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:12:23 |  886 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

facesitting, femdom, mistress, threesome

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2023, 01:05:36 pm »
CBT With Amber & Draya - Face Sitting

Free Download>>> K2S(1.12 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:15:35 |  1.12 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #174 on: October 03, 2023, 03:25:36 pm »
Blanca - Facesitting Punishment

Free Download>>> K2S(281.62 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:07:35 |  282 MB |  mp4 , 1280x720

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #175 on: October 06, 2023, 12:13:08 pm »
Sablique - Fun Size Frank Advanced Seat Cushion Training

Free Download>>> K2S(1.18 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:12:28 |  1.18 GB |  mp4 , 3840x2160

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #176 on: October 10, 2023, 08:55:24 am »
Mercy's Denim surprise

Free Download>>> K2S(905.09 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:07:17 |  905 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Beautiful Mistress Mercy is hovering over her slaves face her amazing bare ass only inches from his face. "Do you want me to face sit you?" she asks him. He says he does so she stands up and pulls up her pants, blue jeans, and the slaves eyes open wide as jeans are so harsh on the face, like sandpaper, compared to a beautiful fleshy ass, that every slave craves."You told me my ass looks so good in these jeans" she reminds him. "I was going to sit on your face bare bum but I figured since you like these jeans so much why not wear them instead", she adds. Doh! She sits on his face as she does up the zipper and starts to grind the fabric, including that thick seam, into his face. She bounces a bit then asks him if he has something to say. Mortified dummy forget to say thank you. She turns his face sideways on the stool that has a really hard surface, and bounces and grinds and you can see the pain in his face. She then turns into a reverse position and brings her feet up onto his legs to insure he gets every pound of her on his face. "Between this stool and the jeans I might as well be 300 pounds" she says with a laugh. Mercy's ass looks so amazing and suddenly she lets out a pair of farts. "I think I soiled my panties" she says and then says if the slave pleases her she might take them off and stick them in his mouth. She shifts on the stool and his head turns to the side again and now his nose is really getting crushed. Damn, he looks uncomfortable. Finally, she tells him to lay on the floor so she can totally relax on his face. She raises her feet up onto the stool so the slave is getting crushed by the jeans and soon kicking for air as well. Mercy laughs out loud.

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #177 on: October 15, 2023, 01:10:55 pm »
Goddess Gaia - Extreme Facesitting

Free Download>>> K2S(523.48 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:08:58 |  523 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Today I am going to leave my slave literally breathless. To do this I won't use any gags or even my hands, my ass will suffice. In fact, I laid him on the ground to give him a very extreme facesitting. I sit on his face and don't let him breathe. My ass blew him away!

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #178 on: October 18, 2023, 10:49:14 am »
MISTRESS LEXI NOIR

Free Download>>> K2S(1.48 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:16:37 |  1.48 GB |  mp4 , 3840x2160

FACE FUCKING, SPITTING, ASS EATING, PUSSY LICKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, Facesitting

Thumbnails:

Offline skvonch

« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2023, 12:09:51 pm »
Amber - Latex Smother Box Face Smash 4K

Free Download>>> K2S(1.74 GB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:21:23 |  1.74 GB |  mp4 , 3840x2160

I completely focus on me. I am dressed super hot (per usual) wearing my pink hot pants and dinks chastity key. I am really obsessed with my outfit and wanted to see how good I look while face sitting my beta. My latex hot pants make the best sounds as I bounce up and down dinks stupid face. Sometimes I have to fix the camera multiple times before getting the "best" view on me. ( its super annoying but I just look too fucking good to not get perfect angles. ) I even forget that I am face sitting this loser. Because I am so focused on how good I look. Its really hard for me o take my eyes off of myself and remember to let dink get some air. So I can only imagine how difficult it is for a beta like you to try and take ours eyes off of me.

Thumbnails: