BDSM and Extreme Sex > BDSM Board

Bondage Girls

<< < (741/743) > >>

ndara9978:
Launa compressed

Description: The lovely and curvy Launa is back, This time I decide to compress her. I saw a cool picture on google and I set out to recreate it. At least I am

honest, telling you how I came up wit this Idea. Launa's arms are tied in a twisted position behind her back, Launa stands ball gagged in heels. I walk in and get her

down on knees and frog tie her legs. A quick hair tie and I exit leaving her to struggle on her stomach. When I return I sit her up again and neck tie her to her

knees. Now compressed She is lifted and left to balance on her head and knees. I add the over head chain to keep her from falling over.

Tags: rope bondage, dizdat, high heels, gagged, ball gag, pantyhose/stockings, drooling, frogtied, crotch roped, chiken wing

Type: mp4
Size: 74,8 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:04:52

Download

ndara9978:
Duct Tape Challenge

Tags: bound, gagged, tape gag, chairtied, plastic wrap, tape bondage, duct taped, big tits, tight clothes, teen/young

Size: 162,4 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:10:30

Download

ndara9978:
Jodi Harper - Rope Ties - Part 1

Description: Please welcome the exquisite Jodi Harper to the Show Some Restraint family! This petite Brazilian pocket rocket is cheeky, fiery and so much fun.

In part 1 we tie her wrists over her head to her back and enjoy her struggling and exploring her predicament. Part 1 contains some (brief) nudity.

Tags: dress, high heels, petite, rope, shibari, wrists

Size: 336,2 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:05:25

Download

ndara9978:
Lil Missy's Massive Electrical Tape Tie Torment

Description: Poor Lil Missy! This was meant to be a meet and greet between a pair of fans while she visited America. Before she knew what was happening, they had her helpless. The pair had stripped her to her red lingerie and heels, and the man had one hand clamped over her mouth arms pinned behind her as the girl slowly began to wrap Missy in a very tight crisscrossing layer of electrical tape. The wrapping went on for what seemed an eternity, her body being furthered and furthered compressed and immobilized as roll after roll of the horridly sticky stuff pinned more and more of her flesh, fusing her into an incredibly tight package. The man crammed her mouth full of cloth and taped it shut, wrapping the black bindings around her face again and again. Now, completely helpless, she was thrown onto the bed and left to struggle in terror as she wondered what would become of her. She racked her brain trying to recall if anyone knew where she was, but in her heart she knew no one would come to her rescue. When the man came pack and wrapped more tape around her feet, pulling them into a hogtie and wrapping the tape around her already packed mouth, she was in agony. Left in the brutal position, what could she do?

Tags: lil missy uk, minxgrrl, bondage, did, tape bondage, tape gagged, bra and panties, high heels, gag talk, mouth packing, 2 against 1, tape hogtie, struggling

Size: 775,9 MB
Duration: 0:19:27

Download

ndara9978:
Calisa Bliss Bondage

Tags: rope bondade, ballgagged, elbows tied, hogtie, crotch roped, water, struggling

Size: 417,0 MB
Duration: 0:09:23

Download

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version