Author Topic: Bondage Girls  (Read 117755 times)

Offline ndara9978

Re: Bondage Girls
« Reply #2980 on: March 31, 2023, 01:45:30 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-190 Movie - Pink Latex Bodysuit

Description: Let there be light! Finally we found a nice opportunity to show off one of Mina's new latex outfits, a sexy hot pink latex bodysuit. We worked out a way to shoot during the day and take advantage of the gorgeous natural light without the neighbors lining up on the balcony gawking at Mina all trussed up. You can expect many more shoots with this type of lighting situation as I definitely favor it, it feels fresh. Mina is on the couch looking all cute showing off her latex clad ass to the camera. She then gags herself with a matching pink ballgag, then she is zipped into a pink zippered armbinder! Pink on pink action! Cute.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, thigh high boots, glamour bondage, slave, leather bondage, armbinder, high heels, elbow bondage, latex, leotard, ballgag, gagged

Type: mp4
Size: 846,5 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:23:08

Download
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:34:31 am by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2981 on: March 31, 2023, 01:49:35 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-191 Movie - Hooded & Gagged in White Leather

Description: For this one, I had no idea what I wanted to do going into it, so I kind of made it all up as I went. Mina is wearing a white cotton bodysuit and striped thigh high socks. She is bound into a tight box tie, tightly laced into a new open mouth hood and a matching harness ballgag is tightly secured over the top. She is blind, hooded and gagged. Her head encased in leather. She then has her legs bound in a rear cross legged position and eventually finds herself hogtied tightly with a rope attached to her harness gag and pulled right back lifting her head uncomfortably and secured to her arms behind her. She is made to cum with the doxy until the unforgiving position is too taxing for her and she had to be let go. Our longest update yet! For those who requested to see the whole raw process from beginning to end this is it.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, thigh high socks, glamour bondage, slave, hogtie, leather hood, leotard, ballgag, gagged

Size: 1935,3 MB
Duration: 0:52:02

Download
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:30:42 am by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2982 on: March 31, 2023, 01:54:54 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-201 Movie - Sheer White Fetish Doll

Description: I just love dressing Mina up as a faceless fetish doll. She wears sheer bodysuit and stockings and a leather crotch belt thingy which I really should make up a real name for. She is hooded on screen in one of our new open mouth bondage hoods which have been selling like crazy of late. She is then zipped into a fresh new lambskin armbinder which is a super skin tight and sexy fit on her. After some time she is gagged tightly in a harness ballgag and eventually also finds her ankles belted to her thighs further restricting her movement. A super sexy white fetish doll rolling around on my bed. Sometimes I really do have to pinch myself! Enjoy!

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, glamour bondage, slave, armbinder, gagged, bodystocking, leather hood, pantyhose, ballgag, hogtie, leather belts

Size: 849,8 MB
Duration: 0:23:10

Download
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:26:57 am by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2983 on: April 01, 2023, 11:16:54 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-181 Movie - Gwen Fishnet Fetish

Description: Mina is wearing a hot fishnet tights and bodysuit combo paired with high heels and a leather corset all cinched up tight. She is bound her ankles secured to her thighs and her arms are tightly bound in front of her and the elbows and wrists. She is left to her own predicament for a short time until the Doxy wand is brought out to heighten her senses.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, rope bondage, glamour bondage, slave, corset, gagged, high heels, stockings, leather hood

Size: 771,6 MB
Duration: 0:21:03

Download
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:22:55 am by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2984 on: April 01, 2023, 11:19:35 pm »
[Restricted Senses] RS-187 Movie - Belted Blindfolded and Hogtied

Description: Mina is wearing beautiful lingerie and a leather harness. She is handed a harness ballgag and gags herself tightly before having her elbows bound with belts and eventually finds herself hogtied, blindfolded and truly helpless.

Tags: bdsm, bondage, fetish, leather bondage, glamour bondage, slave, lingerie, panties, high heels, stockings, corset, belt bondage, ballgag, blindfold

Size: 1031,7 MB
Duration: 0:28:08

Download
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:20:10 am by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2985 on: April 01, 2023, 11:22:33 pm »
[Hunters Lair] Mandy Wolf - Enthusiastic newby wants to be shown the ropes

Description: Pretty blonde Mandy has recently discovered that she loved being tied up and helpless. She had limited experience with her girl friends but really wanted to be tied up by a professional. She pays a visit to the Hunter, she is nervous and excited as she walks in carrying a bag full of ropes, he also told to bring an extra pair of panties and some clear wide tape. She hands the Hunter the bag and takes a seat, he then interviews her as he sorts through the ropes. Mandy describes her limited bondage experiences and is super excited to be tied up super tight and experience being totally helpless for her first time. He has her stand and place her hands behind her back. Mandy figets in excitment as she feels the ropes bited deep into her slender wrists as the Hunter ties them tightly together behind her back. He then has her pose and test the ropes to makes sure that she is secure. Mandy has a big grin on her face when she realizes that her hands are secure and tight. He has her sit on the sofa and they talk about bondage as her ties her booted ankles and knees tightly together. Mandy has a big smile on her face as the ropes are cinched tight. He pulls her to her feet and wraps more ropes around her upper arms. He asks if she has ever had her elbows tied and touching behind her back before. she tells him she hasn’t but really wants to experience it. He then pulls the ropes tight slamming her elbows together, Mandy gasps and smiles big in self satifaction as her feels her elbows kiss behind her back. She tells him how good it feel as he wraps ropes up her biceps and cinches them tight. He has her hop around in her bound stiletto boots then sits her down on another chair. Mandy pulls at the ropes as he sorts through the pile of ropes, she squrims and figets as she continues to describe how good the ropes feel biting deep in her flesh. He then asks if she wants a crotch ropes, Mandy shakes her head in agreement so he ties a rope around her tiny waist then pulls her to her feet. He pulls the rope down between her legs and buries the rope deep in her panties, her then runs the rope up the crack of her ass and cinches the rope to her bound wrists. He sits her back in the chair and lets her struggle for a bit as she describes how it feels…

Tags: bdsm, blonde girl, bondage, boots, clear tape gag, consensual bondage, crotch rope, crushed elbows, did, gagged girl, hogtied, jimhunterslair, mandy wolf, on sceen tying, rope bondage, satin skirt, shiny, struggling, stuggling, tattoos, tied elbows, tied up, upskirt

Size: 399,3 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:18:10

Download
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:15:48 am by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2986 on: April 01, 2023, 11:25:54 pm »
[Shiny Bound] Ashley Wolf - The Very Naughty Roommate

Description: I arrive at my girlfriend's house a little early and am greeted at the door by her hot roommate Ashley.. She lets me in and says my girlfriend is running a bit late.. Then pulls out some rope, takes off her satin blouse, and asks if we can have some fun before she gets there.. Against my better judgement, I oblige her and pretty soon, poor Ashley is roped up tight. Her mouth is stuffed full with a dirty pair of my girlfriends panties and all taped up. A knotted crotchrope attaches her wrists to her waist and she is sitting on it in a lotus style tie.. I grab her vibrator and go to work.. I am enjoying this a little too much, so I text my girlfriend and tell her I couldn't make it over, so not to hurry home.. After I give Ashley some bound orgasms and spankings.. I leave her there bound and gagged for my girlfriend to come home and find. Bye Ashley! I'll probably be single tomorrow, but it was worth it.

Tags: barefoot, bound orgasms, vibrator, domination, groping, fondling

Size: 792,1 MB
Duration: 0:20:45

Download
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:11:56 am by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2987 on: April 01, 2023, 11:28:59 pm »
Chinese Bondage Arts - The Girl In Debt

Tags: bdsm, chinese language, gagged women, struggling, escaping, china, chinese, snake

Size: 380,2 MB
Duration: 0:21:12

Download
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:07:45 am by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2988 on: April 01, 2023, 11:32:13 pm »
Selena - Spy Girl Chloro & Bondage Captive

Description: Gorgeous buxom Selena is a spy girl who sneaks into the hotel room of a white slavery operative and becomes his helpless plaything! Chloroformed repeatedly then bound and gagged with duct tape the captive agent is relentlessly groped, handgagged and menaced throughout this very hot video!

Tags: tape bondage, tapegagged, naked/nude, chloroformed, big tits, topless

Size: 245,2 MB
Duration: 0:14:06

Download
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:03:40 am by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2989 on: April 01, 2023, 11:35:40 pm »
Sarah And Anna In: Bondage Games Gone Wrong-We Were Truly Hopeless As He Tied Us Tighter While Taunting Us, Reinforcing The Gags Insuring Our Bondage

Description: Anna, in her frustration, looses her shoes in the battle showing her beautiful peds, pointing her toes and arching her feet. Then the angry gag-talk begins between the two damsels on who's fault it is. Making way too much noise Bass returns to see what all the commotion is about. Sarah looks just too good all bound and gagged and he decides to give her a little attention. Slowly pulling down her top her breasts are caressed causing her nipples to get very hard. Achieving the desired erectness Bass attaches clothes pins to her nipples getting her attention immediately.
Teasing Anna about how hot she looks in her latex dress he moves to her putting his hands all over her making her extremely mad. The poor girl is totally hopeless to stop him but let's him know by the degree of her struggling that she's not going to just let him get away with this. The furious gag-talking kicks up a notch as both girls are not only frustrated they're down right pissed off. "Get your fucking hands off me!!" Anna mmumphs from behind her tightly taped and panty-packed mouth as Bass continues to taunt her with his hands all over the latex-clad damsel.
Grabbing more rope Bass teases Sarah by rubbing it all over her body. "You're a fucking asshole" Sarah gurgles from behind her gag along with some other choice gag-talk. It seems the rope Bass grabbed isn't for Sarah as she's pretty well tied up and subdued. Moving towards Anna she needs to be a little more subdued. Her arms are wrenched together until her elbows touch getting Anna's attention and slowing her down a bit. Bass tightens the rest of her ropes and she realizes her tight predicament and knows she doesn't have long until she looses feeling in her hands.
Now totally pissed at Sarah she turns to her and gives her an earful of gag-talk. Sarah's hands are pretty numb and she can only wiggle her legs as her elbows have been tied for quite some time. The clothes pins adorning her nipples dance on her breasts at every breathe and move. Both girls eventually realize they've got to try and work together while he's left them alone and try and get loose before he comes back for more of his "evil playtime". Squirming their chairs back to back Anna immediately starts untying Sarah's elbows and wrists. Sarah stomps her high heels on the floor urging Anna to hurry up before he comes back but it's just too late.
Not happy with the two damsels it seems they need more punishment and restraining. Their chairs are moved next to each other side by side and rope is used to tie them together. By now Sarah's nipples are throbbing in pain with the clothes pins and Bass knows this so he sadistically pulls them off putting Sarah in a shocking frenzy. To make matters even worse he puts them back on. Thrusting about, Sarah is able to jar her gag loose and begins pushing out the panties stuffed in her mouth.
Returning with more tape and not happy with Sarah, she's able to get some choice words out before she realizes she really in for it. Pushing the panties back in her mouth Bass rips off the old tape and wraps her mouth up even tighter than before. Making sure she can't do this again he wraps her under her chin and over her head then reinforces it by wrapping around her forehead completely muzzling her. The hopeless look in her eyes says it all. After seeing this Anna settles down a bit but continues her gag-talk bitching at Sarah while she sits totally immobilized.

Tags: rope bondage, tape bondage, barefoot bondage, chairtied, tapegagged, panty gagged, wrap gagged, gag talk, gagging, gagged, mouth stuffed, mouth packed, elbows tied together, bound and gagged, struggling, squirming, two girls bound and gagged, tied up, manhandled, fondled, barefoot, feet, high heels, school girl outfit, short skirt, bra and panties, latex dress, garters and stockings, female desperation, frustration, panic

Size: 253,7 MB
Duration: 0:14:30

Download
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 06:00:09 am by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2990 on: April 01, 2023, 11:38:42 pm »
[Shiny Bound] Terra Mizu - Bed Bound in Blue Satin

Description: Terra submits to some bed bondage wearing a skimpy satin teddy and some shiny pantyhose. First I tie a neat crotch rope. I weld her arms to her sides, tying her wrists to her hips. I ballgag her tightly with my leather panel style ball gag, and then lay her down. I anchor her ankles to the bottom posts independently, and then I tie a tight non slip around her neck and anchor it up to the headrail. She is completely helpless and immobile now. One more thing.. I tie a lead to her crotch rope, run it up to a ceiling hook, and pull it so tight it raises her butt off the mattress. She squeals in pain, so I know its in the right spot. No more joking around Terra, just got serious. ;)

Tags: terra mizu, terramizu, satin teddy, shiny pantyhose, rope bondage, crotch rope, predicament, neck rope, bed bondage, pantyhosed feet, ballgagged, leather panel gag, helpless, struggling, big satin tits

Size: 305,9 MB
Duration: 0:21:25

Download
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 05:56:36 am by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2991 on: April 01, 2023, 11:41:58 pm »
[Bedroom Bondage] Sarah Brooke Roped Naked and Barefoot - plus Behind the Scenes

Description: Lovely redhead Sarah is naked and barefoot, seen in a snug fold. She can't move very much so she squirms as best she can and mmphs through her tape gag. (6mins)
The main section is followed by behind-the-scenes footage showing Sarah getting rigged up by Lorelei. They make conversation and have some laughs as Lorelei applies "spaghetti rope" and finally a few layers of tape-gag. Two brief segments are without sound due to privacy reasons. (Tee hee.)

Tags: rigging, onscreen tying, behind the scenes, ball tie, fold tie, tape gag, tapegagged, ropework, nude, naked, struggling, mmphing, redhead, lorelei mission, sarah brooke

Size: 736,7 MB
Duration: 0:25:43

Download
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 05:52:33 am by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2992 on: April 01, 2023, 11:45:23 pm »
Jodi Harper - Rope Ties - Part 1

Description: Please welcome the exquisite Jodi Harper to the Show Some Restraint family! This petite Brazilian pocket rocket is cheeky, fiery and so much fun. In part 1 we tie her wrists over her head to her back and enjoy her struggling and exploring her predicament. Part 1 contains some (brief) nudity.

Tags: dress, high heels, petite, rope, shibari, wrists

Size: 336,2 MB
Duration: 0:05:25

Download
« Last Edit: September 08, 2023, 09:06:57 pm by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2993 on: April 03, 2023, 03:07:00 pm »
Aubrey - Jumpsuit GND Heavily Tape Tied Bondage

Description: Story Aubrey is captured and put in heavy Tape Bondage by a burglar that entered her house. She is struggling on the sofa when the burglar comes in to gag her. She protest against it but it's of no use he stuffs her mouth with two socks filling up her cheeks making it a huge stuffing. He tightly wraps Silver PVC Tape around poor Aubrey's head to keep the massive stuffing in. Aubrey is left alone to struggle while the burglar looks around. The sexy damsel Aubrey struggles around while gag talking a lot. She MMMMMPPPHSS thorugh the tight heavily stuffed gag but nobody will ever hear her. Aubrey tries to get out of the tight tape bondage but there are just too many layers wrapped around her body to get the sticky tape off. All Aubrey's attempts so far have been futile but she doesn't give up she keeps gag talking loudly but all that is coming out of her mouth is loud MMMMPPPHING and she can't get the tape loose.. She just has to wait till her captor let's her go.

Tags: mouth stuffing, tape bondage, silver pvc tape gag, cleave gag, tegaderm tape gag, narrow pvc tape gag

Size: 197,6 MB
Duration: 0:09:12

Download
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 09:42:53 pm by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2994 on: April 03, 2023, 03:10:03 pm »
Lauren Phillips - He roped my pussy tight!

Description: Someone rings Lauren's door bell. But it doesn't seem that anyone is home to answer.  Suddenly we hear Lauren as she struggles out of a room. She is tied up and gagged and cannot get loose.  She struggles to the door, but is unable to open it or let the person calling, know she is bound and gagged inside. The person leaves Lauren frustrated.  She continues to struggle.  But is of no use.  Later, the man who tied her up returns.  He uses more rope to secure her in a strict hogtie with her big tits out.  To make matters worse, he has also tied rope tightly up between her legs.  Now, the harder Lauren struggles, the deeper the rope pushes her panties up in her pussy.

Tags: lauren phillips, girl next door bondage, big boobs, redhead, crotch roped, gagged, high heels, pantyhose/stockings/leggings, upskirt

Size: 228,9 MB
Duration: 0:13:05

Download
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 09:38:03 pm by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2995 on: April 03, 2023, 03:14:19 pm »
[Swimwear Bondage] Tilly restraint chair mobile

Description: We give Tilly a Escape challenge and she is introduced for the first time ever to a real restraint chair. She is gagged with a panel ball gag and then methodically strapped into the chair first her wrists then forearms and then her ankles. A lap belt goes across her hips and it’s tightened very snugly and lastly the shoulder straps placed over her shoulders in behind her head as the shoulder straps are tightened her shoulder and head or pinned back against the back rest. Watch her squirm and struggle her hardest trying to escape this real prison/medical restraint chair.

Tags: tilly mcreese, challenge, struggling, swimsuit bondage, one piece swimsuit, onepiece swimsuit, ball gag, panel gag, medical bondage, medical restraints, restraint chair

Size: 423,8 MB
Duration: 0:11:01

Download
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 09:34:50 pm by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2996 on: April 03, 2023, 03:18:05 pm »
[Shiny Bound] Carissa Montgomery - Carissa Loves Tight Bondage Custom

Description: Sexy Carissa Montgomery strips down to her shiny pantyhose and poses for you on the bed. She is progressively tied up until she is in a nice tight strict hogtied position.. and tries her best to roll around on the satin sheets. The tie is so tight she can barely move. She is ballgagged, and then microfoam tape is added over the top and wrapped around her head to keep it snugly locked in her mouth. Gorgeous Carissa is completely helpless and loving every second of it..

Tags: carissa montgomery, nude bondage, tight bondage, pantyhose, gusset, crotchrope, shiny nylons, topless, big tits, ballgagged, tape gagged, layered gags, satin, struggling, helpless

Size: 731,0 MB
Duration: 0:21:50

Download
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 09:28:10 pm by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2997 on: April 03, 2023, 03:20:51 pm »
[Shiny Bound] Kendra James - Pole Tied Predicament

Description: Sexy Domme Kendra James gets a taste of her own medicine in this serious pole tied predicament. Progressively tied to the pole in her satin corset and nylons, reverse weighted nipple clamps are applied and her crotch is fitted with a angry Hitachi vibrator. She struggles against the pole, overwhelmed by the vibes... Everytime she moves the tiniest bit, the clamps pull harder on her poor sensitive nipples. Her mouth is propped wide open with a ring gag and she drools all over her gorgeous tits uncontrollably!

Tags: kendra james, rope bondage, pole tied, post tied, predicament bondage, nipple clamps, vibrator, bound orgasms, corset, shiny nylons, gusset, high heels, ring gag, struggling, helpless

Size: 601,2 MB
Duration: 0:17:57

Download
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 09:23:39 pm by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2998 on: April 03, 2023, 03:24:02 pm »
[Shiny Bound] Ayla Aysel - Chairtied and Cumming

Description: Sexy young Ayla Aysel submits to being heavily tied to a chair and vibed to orgasm(s).. She struggles and squirms to get her pussy away from the Hitachi, but it is tied firmly in place between her thighs and relentless. She moans through her giant ball gag and cums over and over for us with big wide eyes! Don't miss this one.

Tags: ayla aysel, chairtied, ballgagged, orgasms, bound orgasms, satin lingerie, shiny pantyhose, stockings, struggling, hitachi, magic wand vibrator, helpless, cumming

Size: 147,6 MB
Duration: 0:10:19

Download
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 09:19:40 pm by ndara9978 »

Offline ndara9978

« Reply #2999 on: April 03, 2023, 03:27:06 pm »
[Shiny Bound] Ashley Wolf - Chairtied and Cumming

Description: This was a custom made video! Gorgeous gal next door Ashley Wolf gets tied to a chair in her silky catsuit with a special treat! Wedged and tied in between her thighs is a hitachi vibrator on the "high" setting.. She howls and cums, trying desperately to get away from it as her sensitivity climbs, but it's no use! Half way through the video she is ballgagged and left to cum and drool and drool and cum.

Tags: ashley wolf, rope bondage, chairtied, spandex, catsuit, otk boots, corset, ballgagged, vibrator, hitachi, opera gloves, drooling, struggling, helpless

Size: 618,8 MB
Duration: 0:19:54

Download
« Last Edit: September 07, 2023, 09:16:24 pm by ndara9978 »