Author Topic: Bondage Girls  (Read 118295 times)

Online ndara9978

Re: Cool and Unique Bondage
« Reply #1700 on: November 06, 2021, 09:22:35 pm »
[GND Bondage] Annabelle • The bimbo brat has me all tied up

Description: Sahrye is a bit old for a babysitter. But her step-mother still does not trust her enough to leave her home alone and has hired Annabelle Genovisi to keep an eye on her. Sometime during the early evening Sahrye walks in and asks Annabelle to play a game with her. "It is just a game, what harm could that be!" Annabelle thinks to herself and agrees to play. But a short time later, things are not so innocent when Sahrye has Annabelle all tied up with rope. "Let me go!" she insists. But that just gets her mouth stuffed with a pair of moms panties and now Annabelle finds herself struggling bound and gagged on the floor. "How did I let this brat tie me up like this!" Annabelle wonders to herself. But things are only going to get worse when Sahrye pulls her tight little shorts down and hogties Annabelle.

Tags: bondage, hogtied, crotch roped, silk/satin, pantyhose/stockings, tight shorts, gagged, high heels

Type: mp4
Size: 125 MB
Resolution: 1024x576
Duration: 00:19:17

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1701 on: November 06, 2021, 09:25:50 pm »
[Brendas Bound] Maggie Mead • Nice Frogtie Hogtie For Maggie

Description: Maggie is a good egg. Knowing how much she loves bondage. I wanted to throw one on her this time. She always says the tighter the better. She was about to find out just how tight it can be. She ends up in a true chicken wing frogtie hogtie.

Tags: bondage, bdsm, damsel in , rope bondage, red head, hogtie, frogtie, breast bondage, elbow tie, hair tie, head harness, pantyhose

Size: 204,66 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 0:23:50

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1702 on: November 06, 2021, 09:28:51 pm »
Michelle Peters • A Request for MCH

Description: MCH is the moderator for Michelle's yahoo group. He has been doing such a great job keeping her name out there that she offered him a request. This what he asked for and this is what he got. Tight rope work with plenty of rope, Tight cleave gag Michelle dressed in a bathing suit. Heels optional.

Keywords: bathing suit, pumps, cleave gagged, elbows tied, michelle peters

Size: 24,1 MB
Duration: 00:06:49
Resolution: 720x480

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1703 on: November 06, 2021, 09:32:25 pm »
Vanessa • Very tight tied

Description: Vanessa is coming back from the german "Oktoberfest" and needs a bed and she only finds a possibility by a bondage lover.
She had the choice, to go out again in the cold night or to get some really tight bondage and a very big ballgag (6 cm) in her mouth.

Tags: tight bondage, big ballgag, tied feet

Size: 114,9 MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 0:15:20

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1704 on: November 22, 2021, 06:22:11 pm »
[House Of Gord] Adrianna Air Chair

Description: Adrianna revisits the Air Chair. What a reunion. Gord originally built this diabolical device for Adrianna. This chair is an air powered fucking machine. Not only is Adrianna cinched in tight, but once Lydia throws a switch then air cylinders pull the straps even tighter. Adrianna can barely breathe. All the while, the dildo is pumping into her pussy and the vibrator is buzzing right at her clit. Lydia completes the impact with a couple of TENS pads right on her ass cheeks. Adrianna is cinched and fucked until she can take no more.

Featuring: Adrianna Nicole/ Seven/ Petal, Lydia McLane - Air Chair

Keywords: ballet boots, cinch straps, compression, electrical, fucking machines, metal bondage, naked, orgasm, penetration

Size: 89,26 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 0:15:07

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1705 on: November 22, 2021, 06:27:48 pm »
[Lew Rubens] Emi in The Weighting Game

Description: Naughty Emi returns in this unusual and interesting clip I created for a custom guy that likes neckrope predicaments. Emi wakes up blindfolded, bound and ballgagged but she still has some movement. But that movement works against her. Every time she moves too much, she knocks another weight off the table she is tied to. Each weight has a rope that runs through a pulley overhead, down to another pulley and then to her neck rope. Each weight that falls puts more pull on her neck. And there is A LOT of weights on that table. Watch as her predicament slowly grows more and more dangerous...

Keywords: bondage, rope bondage, gags, gagging, ballgag, high heels, neck rope

Size: 387,27 MB
Duration: 0:08:19

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1706 on: November 22, 2021, 06:32:08 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Johannie vs. A Little Cooldown

Description: Almost immediately after putting ropes on her Johannie wanted out. It had all been fun and games to her when she assumed she could just wiggle free whenever she liked. Once the last few knots were tied, however, reality snapped into place. Escape wasn't going to be so easy. The large ballgag pushed into her mouth did nothing to improve her mood. She was showering me with unintelligible insults, so there was only one thing to do. Picking her up, I brought her up to the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed. It was obvious Johannie just needed a little time to cool down. Shutting the door behind me, I was confident her attitude would vastly improve in a couple of hours.

Keywords: bondage, tattoos & piercings, ballgagged, skimpy shirts, struggling

Size: 99,99 MB
Duration: 0:08:16

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1707 on: November 22, 2021, 06:35:14 pm »
[Lew Rubens] Chloe Calypso in A getting to know each other Spread Eagle

Description: Newcomer Chloe Calypso comes to me with her long lean body and dreds and soft submissive voice. I often like to spread eagle a girl the first time around so I can take my time and explore. Chloe is dam sexy and quite sensitive, as her nipples find out. I include a little pink belly just for fun. She makes such nice noises! Turns out she likes the Hitachi too.

Keywords: bondage, rope bondage, gag, ballgag, struggling, high heels, bound orgasms

Size: 530,2 MB
Duration: 0:23:17

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1708 on: November 22, 2021, 06:39:01 pm »
[Shiny Bound] Summer Marshall • Club Girl Conditioned • Part 2

Description: Now that Summer has been tied up for most of the afternoon and most of the fight is taken out of her, she is taken upstairs to a room he has prepared and given a hot pink spandex unitard and corset to change into. Once her new uniform is on, he straps her up tight with a leather harness and belts. He panel gags her and drags her over to the bed. She uses the last bit of her fight to protest, but she is pretty easily overtaken and sat down on the bed. He gropes her though the soft spandex.
"Now then, now that you're in your uniform, were gonna strap you down for the night. By tomorrow you should be as calm as can be." he laughs.
She protests, but he shoves her down, straps her legs together, and anchors her down to the bed with rope cinchers.
"There you are. Nice and cozy?" he asks.. She growls at him.
Over the next several hours, she struggles to get free, but ultimately exhausts herself until she goes out.
The next morning he wakes her up and she is much more docile. He sits her up and takes her gag out and she even manages a smile. Strangely, she liked the feeling of being all wrapped up and safe. She likes that he knows what he wants and goes after it. She likes that he knows how to stand up to her bratty ways. Maybe she was wrong about this guy. Maybe tonite she'll ask to rest all strapped down again.

Keywords: summer marshall, leather bondage, taken, captured, dark fantasy, belt bound, bed bound, spandex fetish, catsuit, stirrups, groping, struggling, panel gagged, blonde, helpless

Size: 450,84 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:13:26

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1709 on: November 22, 2021, 06:41:57 pm »
[Girl Next Door Bondage] Tie me up and rob me! Let me suck you and fuck you instead!

Description: Kendra is confronted by a man wearing pantyhose covering his head and face. It is obvious what he is after. Her money.  But because it took her so long to earn it, Kendra begs him to take something else. She then starts to flirt with him and tells him that he can do anything she wants to him. The man agrees, but tells her that he has to tie her up. Kendra agrees and soon she is tied up and sucking on the man.  After, they are done, the man gets ready to gag her. "Aren't you going to fuck me!" Kendra asks, hoping he answers, Yes!. But soon the man has her struggling bound and gagged. Little by little, Kendra get more turned and she starts to come on to the man again, even though she is bound and gagged. In the end, Kendra ends up tied up and gagged on her sofa.  Her tits are out and her pantyhose and panties are down. But Kendra couldn't be happier. because instead of her having to give up her money, she given blow jobs and pussy instead. To her, she came out of this situation with more than a girl could hope for.

Tags: bondage, roped, gagged, upskirt, haired pussy, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, blowjob

Size: 474,16 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:14:06

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1710 on: November 22, 2021, 06:44:34 pm »
[Supertight Bondage] Brutal Tape Mummification for Yvette

Description: Yvette Costeau gets packed into a supertight and cruel tape mummification. This uncomfortable Position and the extreme Arm Tie giver her an incredible Challenge…

Keywords: supertight bondage, extreme bondage, tight bondage, genuine bondage, tape mummification, mummification, brutal bondage

Size: 313,39 MB
Duration: 0:21:20

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1711 on: November 22, 2021, 06:47:02 pm »
[Lew Rubens] Lilith Locking Ropes Test

Description: Those pesky escapees led me to trying something new. I thought, what if you could tie with ropes, then lock the ends with padlocks? Paracord with small loops sewn into the ends. This is the results of the first test AND the debut of a new girl. The lovely Lilith. No escape for her.

Keywords: bondage, rope bondage, struggling, gag, ballgag, high heels

Size: 382,44 MB
Resolution: 720x400
Duration: 0:12:50

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1712 on: November 22, 2021, 06:49:39 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Lucy vs. Her Endless Drool

Description: Eight hours in the cage or an hour tied up. By her eagerness to hop on top of the cage her choice was obvious. By the time Lucy's panel gag was strapped in place she seemed to be  questioning her decision. As her elbows were cinched together she definitely was regretting her choice. Her fun was just starting as her legs are frogtied and tied apart. Another pulls her chest harness back, arching her back. A final rope ties back her head harness ensuring a steady flow of drool. While some time relaxing in the cage might have been more comfortable Lucy is left on cloud nine when a magic wand is put in her hands.

Tags: catsuits, made to cum, rope bondage, bondage device, swallowing/drooling

Size: 209,7 MB
Duration: 0:14:45

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1713 on: November 22, 2021, 06:52:57 pm »
[Bedroom Bondage] Tiny Bound Blonde Livia

Description: Sweet petite Livia is trapped in a room, then trapped in a ball tie. Even her toes are tied up. She's sad and discouraged. Some camera noise.

Tags: 18, 19, barely, small, little, short, feet, toe ties, toes tied, toe tie, toe bondage, ball tie, gwen ball, bound, gagged

Type: wmv
Size: 212,8 MB
Duration: 00:08:15

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1714 on: November 23, 2021, 05:30:04 pm »
[Jon Woods] The Adventures of Miss Boxworthy • Part Eight

Description: In the conclusion of "Pin-Up In A Haunted House," stunning redhead Jayden Cole is tapegagged, tied to the bed spreadeagled in her lingerie, gloves, stockings and heels with a vibrator roped in place to insure an exciting climax to her story. The leggy beauty tries in vain to resist the relentless hum of the device, but ultimately she surrenders to an unavoidable orgasm.

Tags: jayden cole, lingerie, bra & panties, stockings, high heels, spreadeagle, spreadeagled, spread-eagle, bed-tie, bed-tied, tapegag, tapegagged, microfoam tapegag, all natural, redheads

Size: 33,57 MB
Duration: 0:06:33

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1715 on: November 23, 2021, 05:33:36 pm »
[Bondage Junkies] Raven vs. Her Floating Wrap • Part 2

Description: Floating on a bed of plastic wrap Raven awaits her fate. Starting at her feet the roll of red plastic is slowly worked up her legs. Bit by bit her body is not only mummified, but wrapped around her plastic hammock.  Panic fills her face for a moment and the wrapping continues to secure her head as well. Only her nose is left exposed. If struggling was difficult with a normal mummification, it's a whole new game now as every movement seems to work against her. When she decides to get cute and pokes a fingernail through the plastic I leave her to escape completely. A task she wholly underestimated it's difficulty.

Tags: bondage, suspension, tapegagged, pantyhose/stockings, escaping, mummification

Size: 118,02 MB
Duration: 0:07:05

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1716 on: November 23, 2021, 05:36:35 pm »
[House Of Gorg] Reyja Get's Bishop'd

Description: The Bishop stand base is needed for another project, so we thought we would give it a last showing before it is dismantled and stored for a while. Reyja mentioned she liked the way it looked and wanted to give it try, so we obliged her.

Featuring: Reyja

Keywords: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, gags, orgasm, pedestal/figurehead, spandex, spreader bars, vetwrap

Size: 170,7 MB
Duration: 0:12:45

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1717 on: November 23, 2021, 05:40:17 pm »
Super Spy Anna Bell Apprehended

Description: Stealthy super spy Anna Bell Peaks is on a mission that she thinks is going smoothly. But as she's about to enter the room with the information she's been seeking, a man shouts, "Hold it right there!" Now at his mercy, she reluctantly obeys his demand for her to get on her knees. As he ties her up with several strong lengths of rope, he tells her that a couple days bound on the floor will surely compel Anna Bell to reveal who sent her. Without the secret weapons hidden in her boots, she is left with no tools other than moans and squirms as she struggles to free herself from captivity.
After straining against her bindings for quite some time, the man returns to see if she's ready to talk. Since she has no intention on using her mouth to reveal information, the man straps a ball gag between her pretty pink lips to diminish her cries for help. The man tells her that she's been too comfortable, spanking her tight ass through her catsuit as he holds her feet. Clearly a more restrictive tie is needed to make the situation unpleasant enough for her to surrender. He attaches her feet to her hands in a hogtie, making her huge breasts bulge even more as the ropes around her chest tighten in her struggle. Twisting and writhing on the floor as she groans through her ball gag, it seems our sexy super spy may have no chance of escape.

Tags: anna bell peaks, rope bondage, boot fetish, ballgagged, did, struggling, big tits, catsuit, spandex, hogtied, barefoot

Size: 176 MB
Duration: 00:25:28
Resolution: 960x540

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1718 on: November 23, 2021, 05:42:51 pm »
[Hunters Lair] Kali • Pretty secretary brutally taped up in his basement

Description: Pretty little Kali sits in the Hunter's basement in her tight little mini skirt and expensive silk blouse all bound up tight with black electrical tape. Her arms are fused completely together behind her back with the tape crushing her poor elbows together, the thin silk sleeve on her blouse offer very little protection as the tape digs deep into her flesh. Her curvy legs are also wrapped up tight in the tape and a huge rag has been stuffed into her mouth and more tape wrapped around her head between her teeth. She struggles helplessly in her bondage but can barely move her arms at all. She bangs on the cellar door hoping to attract some attention but it is a futile gesture. The Hunter comes in and checks on her bondage. He moves her to the floor and grabs another roll of tape. Kali begs and pleads into her gag as he wraps more tape around her body pulling her legs up to her chest and taping them there. He leaves the hapless secretary completely helpless sitting on the floor in his basement. She will still be there later when he comes back to play.

Tags: bdsm, gagged, tied up, ball tied, tape bondage, high heels, upskirt, did, silk & satin

Size: 156,4 MB
Duration: 0:13:27

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1719 on: November 23, 2021, 05:46:00 pm »
[Futile Struggles] Rinn The Stripper Needs Disciplined

Description: Wealthy Husbands and Business owners often hire me to handle certain problems with their wives and employees. Today a strip club owner has sent over one of his dancers for an attitude adjustment. She has been refusing dances to certain customers and has been showing up to work late. The obvious solution is to bend her over and beat her with a strap or paddle, but he wants her to be ready for work the next day, so marks must be minimal. Some intense uncomfortable bondage might be the answer. The clip starts with her seated, with her wrists bound, in my work space. I approach her from behind with a huge cleaning sponge. I can see why she's here. She gets mouthy and bratty right off the bat. I immediately cram the entire sponge in her mouth and then tightly tape it in place. I grab her by her hair and stand her up. I put her nose to the post and order her to stay. I grab a piece of rope and tie her waist to the post. Next I bind her ankles. They are tied to a hook a foot or so away from the post. I then bind her thighs. I tie rope into her hair pigtail style. I have plans for them later. I now start on her arms. Her wrists were already bound but more rope is needed. I tie her forearms in 2 more places. I then tie her elbows together and finally a simple chest harness is applied. Her arms are pulled up high behind her and tied off. They are also pulled down to the floor and tied off as well. I tie her pigtail hairties up and out to the sides pulling her head back and limiting side to side movement. She thinks I'm done with her as I walk away. I am for now, but I'm not done. I leave her to whimper and moan in her bondage for a while. When I return, I add a nose clamp. I then tie a string to it and tie the end off to a ring attached up high on the post, her head back even further. I lightly smack and grab her ass. She jerks and the nose clamp tightens causing her to whimper even more. I leave her once again. When I return, I have one more surprise. I lift her dress and add a crotch rope. I tie it up high and tight behind her. I leave her to endure the bondage once again. At the end of the clip, I untie her from the post and sit her down in a chair. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. If it's what I want to hear then she can be done for the day, if not... well then I have plenty of rope left.

Tags: rinn, rope bondage, all natural, strippers, male domination, nipple clamps, nose clamp, post/pole/tree tied, sponge gag, strappado

Size: 878,11 MB
Duration: 0:39:21

Download