Author Topic: Bondage Girls  (Read 120933 times)

Online ndara9978

Re: Cool and Unique Bondage
« Reply #1500 on: September 13, 2021, 01:48:51 pm »
[Lew Rubens] Alisha Adams In a Bondage Purist clip • Hightlighting the Cross Wrist Tie

Description: There are not many wrist ties that are as secure, restricting and as hard to get out of than a good cross wrist tie. If it's done right, the girl can't reach very far down towards her ankles to try to untie them. If you put the knot in the right place, it's nearly impossible for her to reach the knot. I told Alisha - and this was our first time working together - that if she could get loose to do so. She never even came close. I don't know about you but tightly tied wrists get me off. So I give you lots of close ups of her struggling to get loose.

Keywords: bondage, rope bondage, high heels, gag, ballgag, struggling, damsel in, damsel in

Type: wmv
Size: 443,22 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 0:11:43

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1501 on: September 13, 2021, 01:51:40 pm »
Redhead Restrained • Part 2 • Starring Ginger

Description: Starring Ginger. Picking up where we left off in Part 1, there was some indication Ginger might slip her wrists out of the locked leather cuffs pinioned to her waist belt. Taking no chances during this spontaneous bondage session with my new friend, I retrieved leather mitts from the playroom to accentuate her predicament. With the mittens covering her hands and fingers and wrists, and the wrist cuffs re-locked to her bondage belt, all hope of freedom for our pretty redhead girl-next-door was dashed, and she knew it. I must say it is rather exciting when a girl does not complain when she finds herself helplessly bound, gagged, and subject to the whims of her binder. It is always a good time for a new gag, so I strapped a bean bag ball gag in tight, and took her sight away with a different blindfold. She was hobbled with metal cuffs for a reason, as I could make her walk bound, gagged and blindfolded anywhere I desired. Today it was into the bedroom, where I chained her collar to the bedpost. I removed her gag and provided a drink of water from a straw, then stuffed her mouth with panties and secured her lips and cheeks with layers of black duct tape. Ginger was new to me on this day and I did not want to get too fresh too soon, but this session was fairly sensual from the get go, so I took the opportunity to caress her here and there. Mostly though I was there to watch the unscripted reactions of my booted up and bound friend, and I took the camera in hand to do just that.

Keywords: leggings, straps, leather, gag, ball, stuffed, tape, metal, cuffs, heels, boots, thigh, hobble, collar, blindfold

Type: mp4
Size: 106,1 MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 0:23:01

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1502 on: September 13, 2021, 01:54:00 pm »
Maddy - Omg! Someone has me bound and gagged in the trunk of a car!

Description: Madalynn comes to and finds herself in a dark place. She cannot move or talk and this is when she realizes that she in bound and gagged in the trunk of a car. She struggles and cries out, but there is nothing she can do. All of a sudden, the car stops and the trunk is open. This is when she recognizes the man she met along the highway at one of her stops. The next thing she knows, Madlalynn finds herself in a barn. The man uses more tape to bind her until she is completely helpless. He then removes the knotted rag tied in her mouth. He doesn't give her a chance to say much as he stuffs and tapes a new gag in her mouth. He then leaves her to struggle all taped up and gagged on the dirty barn floor.

Tags: damsel in, girl next door bondage, taped, tape gag, tight blue dress, high heels, pantyhose/stockings, struggless, tied in a barn

Size: 49,91 MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 0:06:38

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1503 on: September 13, 2021, 01:56:20 pm »
Carry • Tight rope bondage

Description: Handcuffs are fine restraints, but Carry wants to be tied up really tight...

Tags: blonde, barefoot, hogtied, tattooed, tight shorts, roped, white ropes, crotch roped

Size: 269 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:18:05

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1504 on: September 13, 2021, 01:58:31 pm »
Redhead Teen Suspended And Fucked

Tags: humiliation, male domination, bondage sex, fucking, orgasms, crempae, ass, pussy, naked, nude, roped, hardcore, white socks, sneakers, legs bound, tight roped

Size: 129,2 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 0:03:50

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1505 on: September 13, 2021, 02:00:47 pm »
Hannah Perez • Boot Babe Gets Muzzled and Bound

Description: Gorgeous brunette Hannah Perez makes a striking return to Tied in Heels in 2017! This fetish Goddess is dressed in a skintight metallic catsuit, black leather opera gloves and fantastic Arollo thigh high boots! Poor Hannah reluctantly receives the full treatment of tight ropes and a muffling black leather headharness muzzle gag! Watch as this cutie is tightly muzzled onscreen...the headharness muzzle gag fits her perfectly! Then Hannah is progressively bound tightly onscreen! She is finally tightly gogtied and left to struggle sweetly for her captor! Hannah is such a sexy fetish bootbabe!

Keywords: boot fetish, bound, catsuit, gagged, gloves, high heels, hogtied, muzzle gag, muzzled, rope bondage, tied up, leather fetish

Size: 155,8 MB
Duration: 00:20:58

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1506 on: September 13, 2021, 02:03:27 pm »
Summer's FetishCon Hogtie • Her First Hogtie Ever • With Summer Monroe

Description: We had finished up with the suspension when Summer asked if I would hogtie her. She had never been hogtied before and wanted to try one. The nice guy I am I helped her out.

Tags: bondage, bdsm, damsel in , nudity, big tits, head harness, hogtied, hogtie, first time, blond, breast bondage, new, rope bondage, live, toe and foot tie

Size: 148 MB
Duration: 00:20:00
Resolution: 854x480

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1507 on: September 13, 2021, 02:05:34 pm »
[House Of Gord] Ivy in LederMeister Leather Bondage

Description: Jeff Gord put's Ivy in super tight bondage and straps her onto the front stairs of the House of Gord. Features Tight strap bondage, armbinder, mesh catsuit and an authentic leather LederMeister sweet Gwendoline hood.

Keywords: armbinders, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, compression, corsets, high heels, hoods, leather, mesh, pedestal/figurehead

Size: 119,9 MB
Duration: 0:07:59

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1508 on: September 13, 2021, 02:07:43 pm »
[Captive Chrissy Marie] Bring Her Back! Tied Up And Gagged If Need Be!

Description: The boss sent him to track Chrissy down after she skipped town on him. He found her several hundred miles away, working for someone else in a large city. The man called the boss and let him know that he had Chrissy. The boss told the man to bring Chrissy back and warned him that she escaped from the last guy sent to get her. The boss told him to find some rope and tie her up. He also told him that he should probably gag her too. Chrissy didn't like this idea, but a short time later, she found herself tightly bound and gagged. Chrissy struggled hard to get loose. But the knots were tied tight and in places where she couldn't reach them. She knew that she was going to spending hours in the trunk of a car like this and didn't believe things could get any worse. But then her short skirt started riding up her hip to expose her pretty white panties and garters. Finally to make things very humiliating, the man pulled her bra down so he could watch her bounce her boobs about as she rolled around on the sofa.

Tags: bondage, silk blouse, elbows tied, roped, lingerie, pantyhose, high heels, skirt, tight, tape gag

Size: 250,7 MB
Duration: 00:16:21

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1509 on: September 16, 2021, 08:29:29 am »
Annabelle Genovisi • Tremble and Scream

Description: My favorite redhead in a bondage predicament montage. I try multiple gags on Annabelle to control her screams as she orgasms far more times than she can stand. I love her losing fight to try to stay off the Hitachi.

Tags: bondage device, redhead, bound orgasms, made to cum, predicament bondage, orgasm control, orgasm torment, pierced nipples

Size: 255,9 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 0:43:40

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1510 on: September 16, 2021, 08:34:03 am »
[Lew Rubens] Emi My Adorable Dog

Description: Now for something completely different from me! This pet play custom, while not really my thing was a blast to make. And the bondage was real. And I found an excuse to ballgag her. But mostly NaughtyEmi was soooooo ADORABLE as a pet play puppy!

Keywords: bondage, pet play, plastic wrap bondage, gag, ballgag

Size: 481,9 MB
Duration: 0:10:08

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1511 on: September 16, 2021, 08:35:56 am »
[House Of Gord] Petra - Air Chaired

Description: After seeing Petra perform in the 'Garden Ornament' feature, we just had to see what she could do on the air chair. The unsuspecting Petra climbs aboard, eases herself down onto the tip of the dildo and then adjusts herself as we slowly screw in the dildo to full penetration...
Once she is tightly strapped down we engage the air powered super cinching system and crank up the air powered dildo.

Featuring: Petra, Lydia McLane - Air Chair

Keywords: catsuits, cinch straps, collars, compression, corsets, electrical, fucking machines, gags, handcuffs, high heels, latex, mesh, orgasm, penetration, remastered

Size: 148,3 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:25:08

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1512 on: September 16, 2021, 08:37:58 am »
[House Of Gord] Adrianna Hooked and Fucked

Description: She's back, and as usual clamped into a fucking machine and getting her brains fucked out.
This gal never gets any older and she is getting hornier every day.

Featuring: Adrianna Nicole/ Seven/ Petal - Cross Mollie

Keywords: anal, armbinders, catsuits, collars, corsets, fucking machines, high definition, high heels, hooks, mesh, orgasm, penetration

Size: 198,1 MB
Duration: 0:13:21

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1513 on: September 16, 2021, 08:39:55 am »
Toes tied, hair tied, elbows tied with a chicken wing hogtie for the lovely lady

Description: So Ive been hearing about how flexible this girl is for a while (Terra Mizu) so lets try my favorite tie, a chicken wing! She sure makes it look easy. Sheesh. I make sure to give you fellas that like to see a lady standing plenty of time to absorb that before I get her to the ground and hogtie her. Her garter belt is peaking out from her white dress, fully fashioned stockings and beige satin panties show too. Her toes are tied in her fully fashioned stockings with her red toenails coming through. Throughout the clip she gets a big red ballgag, panty gag with box tape, panty gag with stretchy black fabric cleave, small black ballgag and then an ace bandage cleave. Her hair is tied back into the tie. She cant roll over, though she tries for us and she wont let me push her over so you dont get that view. She is afraid of hurting her shoulder. You get to hear that conversation but she sure looks great like that!!run time 37 minutes

Size: 595 MB
Duration: 00:37:42

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1514 on: September 16, 2021, 08:41:53 am »
[House Of Gord] Wildflower In Flying Splits Fuck

Description: It is shoots like these that make it very apparent that nobody comes close to Gord. Wildflower in the Aerial Tee Fuck!

Tags: bdsm, fuck, fucking machines, hanging from ceiling, masturbate, split, wildflower

Size: 172,2 MB
Duration: 0:12:24

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1515 on: September 16, 2021, 08:43:39 am »
Elizabeth Andrews • Sheer Dress, Tight Corset, Even Tighter Bondage

Description: Elizabeth hobbles in on her very high heels to find Mr. Big Boss waiting on her with rope in hand.  Her wrists are bound first before a red ballgag is pulled between her teeth and tightened.  With the gag in place her elbow rope is added and Mr. Big Boss leaves her to walk around on her cruel high heels.  After a bit of that she’s somewhat mercifully allowed to the floor where she’s placed in a tight hogtie.  Elizabeth moans and struggles for your viewing pleasure.

Keywords: elizabeth andrews, hogtie, high heels, ballgag, secretary, rope bondage, gagged women, latex, lingerie

Size: 276,45 MB
Duration: 0:16:17

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1516 on: September 16, 2021, 08:45:47 am »
[Hunters Lair] Carmen Valentina • Fused to a steel pole for nipple clamp torment

Description: Sexy blonde bimbo Carmen struggles in the lair with her hands tied behind a steel pole. Carmen twists, turns and pulls at the tight ropes in a desperate attempt to free herself. But escape isn't in cards today. The Hunter comes up behind her and stuffs an old rag into her mouth then seals her mouth shut with layers of shiny black electrical tape wrapped tightly around her head. More rope is wrapped around her shoulders and chest, pinning her upper body to the post. The her ties her booted ankles tightly together and wraps the ropes around the base of the pole. Another rope is ties around her tiny waist then pulled down between her legs and buried deep in her pussy. The crotch rope is run up behind her and tied bowstring tight to her bound wrists. Carmen's hips are now fused to the post by the crotch rope. Another rope is them wrapped around her throat and the pole pinning her head to the pole. Carmen then protest and begs through her gag as he shows her a set of steel nipple clamps. She screams in pain through her gag as her poor nipples are crushed in the steel jaws of the clamps. The Hunter leaves her alone to dance erotically tied to the pole as her poor nipple throb in pain from the tight steel clamps.

Keywords: bound, gagged girl, pole tied, big tits, upskirt, tied up, crotch rope, on screen gagging, nipple clamps, struggling, bdsm, carmen valentina

Size: 158,2 MB
Duration: 0:11:06

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1517 on: September 16, 2021, 08:47:52 am »
New Supertight Hogtie For Yvette

Description: Yvette Costeau Gets Tied Into A New Supertight Hogtie Live At An Event In Karlsruhe, Germany. Brutally Tight With Hemp Rope She Has To Stay At Least 5 Minutes When The Bondage Is Finished And Secured. Watch This Incredible Tight Bondage On Germany's Best Bondage Model...

Keywords: yvette costeau, bondage, hogtie, extreme, bdsm, fetish, tight

Size: 218,5 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 0:32:33

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1518 on: September 16, 2021, 08:49:47 am »
[House Of Gord] Clemontine • Doll Treadmill Pussy Hooked

Description: This is Clemontine's first House of Gord shoot so we put her through her paces for your delight. There are painted toe shots for the barefoot kinks, and goodies for the lace-up guys, the hair guys, the corset guys and the boot guys. But that isn't the main point. We want to know whether this gal can handle an extreme inverted hogtie situation...

Featuring: Clemontine, Lydia McLane - Treadmill

Keywords: armbinders, ballet boots, catsuits, cinch straps, collars, corsets, electrical, exercise, high heels, hoods, hooks, inversion, mummification, orgasm, outdoors, penetration, PVC, remastered, spandex, suspension, training

Size: 48,1 MB
Resolution: 648x432
Duration: 0:10:15

Download

Online ndara9978

« Reply #1519 on: September 18, 2021, 07:12:36 am »
Helliana Roped And Gagged

Tags: bondage, the lots of ropes, tight pants, bare feet, gag, blonde, teen, tight roped, struggles

Size: 149,0 MB
Duration: 0:09:44

Download