Author Topic: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  (Read 32188 times)

Offline Areax69

Re: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« Reply #500 on: August 05, 2020, 02:59:47 pm »
Schoolgirl Roleplay

Starring: Enchantress Sahrye & Elizabeth Andrews

Enchantress Sahrye is sitting at her desk rubbing her leather ballet flat slippers on each other dressed in knee high white socks and full school girl garb. She's checking her phone and generally not doing the things she's supposed to be doing and in her being enthralled in her phone. Suddenly Lizz shows up and it's obvious that Ms Andrews and Sahrye are playing some sort of school girl role play. Grabbing an armbinder Lizz starts putting Sahrye into it for “not doing her homework” and “playing on her stupid cell phone”. She finishes zipping it up and rubs down it's sleek leather taunting her about getting out of it. Lizz confiscates her cell phone and plays with it a bit much to pouty Sahrye's dismay. Eventually Lizz lets her have a full minute to vent all of her complaints and she takes full advantage talking a mile a minute till she finally returns adding a muzzle ballgag effectively putting the cork back in the bottle so to speak. After gagging her tightly she continues to muffle speak from behind the gag till Lizz puts her foot down and then lowers Sahrye to the floor binding her ankles in a crossed position and hogtying her before blindfolding her and then ordering her around a bit. Making her turn in a circle and having her struggle for her enjoyment. Sahrye puts up a really powerful struggle against her restraints and finally just resigns herself to the fact that she's there till Lizz wants her otherwise.

Tags: Armbinder, Leather Bondage, Rope Bondage, School Girl, High Heels, Pantyhose, Ballet Slippers, Ball Gag, Blindfold, Role Play, Girl Ties Girl

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 21 mins
File Size: 1.13 GB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/58a160788e44b/OP_School-Girl-Roleplay-720p.mp4
Don't forget to bookmark/subscribe to my thread to stay tuned for the latest updates!

Offline Areax69

« Reply #501 on: August 05, 2020, 04:01:03 pm »
Chair Tied For Mr Big Boss

Starring: Nichole Skye

Nichole is already waiting on Mr Big Boss in his office and to save time hes left his rope out. He stands Nichole up and taking a piece of rope binds her wrists behind her back. Shes wearing a black and red PVC dress with waist cincher and six inch heels. Her elbows are bound next and shes soon gagged with a cloth and microfoam tape. Shes seated back on the chair where her ankles and knees are bound and Mr Big Boss starts the methodical process of binding her to the chair. Cinches run up her legs, across her lap and around her corseted torso holding her already tightly bound frame to the chair. Satisfied that shes fully anchored to the chair Mr Big Boss leaves Nichole to struggle while hes off to yet another lunch.

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: SECRETARY , ROPE BONDAGE , HIGH HEELS , PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS , PVC-VINYL
Keywords: mouth stuffing , corset , chair tied , microfoam gagged , struggling , gag talk

Duration: 16:50
File Size: 930.14 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/9845eb03fa073/OP_Chair-Tied-For-Mr-Big-Boss-720p.mp4
Don't forget to bookmark/subscribe to my thread to stay tuned for the latest updates!

Offline Areax69

« Reply #502 on: August 05, 2020, 08:52:27 pm »
Leather Strap Hogtie With Mr Big Boss

Starring: Summer Peters

Summer reports to Mr Big Boss's office for some tight leather bondage. He wastes no time in strapping her elbows tightly together behind her back, her wrists find themselves tightly strapped next before he's compelled to add a blindfold. Mr Big Boss breaks out the panel ballgag next strapping it around her head taking her sight and forcing her to stand blindly in her high heels. Summer is them moved down to the floor where she's bound at the ankles before finally having her ankle bondage attached to her head harness. Summer is then left to struggle and endure a pretty long period in the hogtie. Periodically Mr Big Boss returns to adjust her gag but by in large she's just given quite a long period to just be tightly bound, gagged, and hogtied.

Tags: Shiny Pantyhose, High Heels, Blindfold, Hogtie, Ball Gag, Struggling, Gag Talk, Leather Fetish, Leather Straps

Duration: 12:47
File Size: 707.59 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/60f1b33a3d67e/OP_Leather-Strap-Hogtie-With-Mr-Big-Boss-720p.mp4

Offline Areax69

« Reply #503 on: August 06, 2020, 11:58:13 am »
Secretaries transported in the truck bed

Starring: Drea Morgan and Elizabeth Andrews

Drea Morgan and I were sitting on the truck bed holding ball gags in our hands. We had business meeting to attend off site and the Boss was transporting us there. At first we just thought he was being nice and giving us a ride to the meeting. We soon found out otherwise.

The Boss had us ball gag ourselves. We started drooling all over ourselves, instantaneously. Mr. Big Boss tied both of our arms behind our back and then our ankles. He had each of us wiggle into the bed of the truck and then he hogtied us. Once we were tightly hogtied, he closed the back of the truck bed and bid his farewells. He would see us again when we got to the meeting.

Drea and I spent the ride in the back of the loud truck, squirming and wiggling in our hogties. With every sharp turn, we rolled into each other. The drool constantly flowed from our ball gags and dribbled off our chins. It was all in our hair and our shirts were soaked from it. I sat up in my hogtie and looked out the front window. All I could see was other cars going by. I started to worry that Mr. Big Boss wasn't taking us to the meeting but somewhere else. It seemed like we had been in the back of the truck forever!!! We shimmied to our backs and then to our sides, struggling in our bonds. Drea was drooling so much that she had bubbles forming from the edges of her ball gag. We were being tossed all over the truck and I ended up losing my slingback high heels. I really hoped by time we got there that Drea and I had some time to freshen up. Both of us were covered in our own drool, each other's drool and were completely disheveled.

Tags: hogtie, self gagging, ball gags, LOTS of drool, pantyhose, office attire, pumps, white sling back high heels, tied in the back of the truck, bondage, rope bondage, struggling, squirming

Duration: 26:32
File Size: 1.42 GB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/63da04a6a1d32/OP_Secretaries-Transported-in-the-Truck-Bed-HD.mp4

Offline Areax69

« Reply #504 on: August 06, 2020, 01:54:37 pm »
Terra Wants You To Wank!

Starring: Terra Mizu

Terra has been a very independent woman for some time, but she has finally learned and accepted her proper station in life: as masturbation fodder for males everywhere.  Of course, she's most happy when she's tied up and helpless before you, because she knows that she was put on this earth to serve as a pleasure object for your whims.  Listening to her talk about how she knows she's a thing, a simple dessert to be savored by you, she writhes in her bonds, not trying to escape, but merely to show you how helpless the tight hogtie that keeps her in place is.  She knows you want to see her gagged, and so her mouth is filled with the biggest ball gag she can take, drool spilling down her chin as she remains there, on display and in distress just for you.  She wants you to take your time cumming, no matter how painful her bondage is, because that is what she deserves as your personal bondage toy!  It makes her happy to know she's suffering for you, but more importantly, she knows that what she wants is secondary to your commands, so she's committed to remaining hogtied for as long as you wish....not that she could do anything about it anyway!

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Shibari, Bound, Strappado, Taped, Orgasms, Handcuffed, Shocked, Gagged

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 22:59
File Size: 1.68 GB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/dac4351afed4b/CAS_Terra-Wants-You-To-Wank-HD.mp4

Offline Areax69

« Reply #505 on: August 06, 2020, 03:51:26 pm »
The Cartel Sent Interrogators To Make Her Talk Turning It Up

Starring: Maxine X
Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Pain, Drool, Suffer, Asian, Big Boobs, Panties, Interrogation, Spread Eagle, Ass Smacking

After enduring hours of electrical torture the madam still wasn't giving anything up. It was time to turn up the heat. She is going to talk or her world will never be the same. Her body takes repeated shocks. Her tits and pussy endure endless torment. She sweats and screams for it to stop. All she has to do is talk.

Duration: 12:24
File Size: 1.42 GB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/5f4ac1ad6e5c5/BB_The Cartel Sent Interrogators To Make Her Talk Turning It Up HD.mp4

Offline Areax69

« Reply #506 on: August 06, 2020, 04:59:35 pm »
Mistress Chiaki Ties Lady Hinako in Strict Medical Rope Bondage in Zentai Suit

In a special collaboration between Hinako Bondage Clinic and Tokyo Bondage Laboratory, Mistress Chiaki flexes her Shibari skills on Lady Hinako with various riggings, such as a partially suspended reverse hogtie and super strict hogtie with medical restraints. All the while, Hinako is wearing a super smooth tan zentai suit and medical harness gag. Not even Hinako can escape such impenetrable bondage.

Category: ROPE BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE, CLASSIC BONDAGE, ZENTAI, LESBIAN DOMINATION, GAGGED WOMEN.
Keywords: lycra, shiny suit, kinbaku, shibari, gag, muzzle mask, medical, hitachi, hogtie, hinako, chiaki, amateur, lesbian, female domination, mistress.

Duration: 29:10
File Size: 484.56 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/09ae633634c90/HHoB_Mistress Chiaki Ties Lady Hinako in Strict Medical Rope Bondage in Zentai Suit HD.mp4

Offline Areax69

« Reply #507 on: August 06, 2020, 06:37:48 pm »
Rope Bondage on Tattoed Japanese Girl Wearing Traditional Japanese Lingerie

Hinako of Hinako Bondage Clinic is tied quite strictly in rope bondage by Encho of Kinbaku Work. Hinako is wearing a juban, a traditional Japanese piece of lingerie, emphasizing her natural beauty. She is suspended into the air, in a way that dr@pes the juban around her, revealing her sexual features. There is a strong air of sexual tranquility here that Shibari is known to elicit, and you feel this more and more as each minute passes.   

Category: ROPE BONDAGE
Related Categories: CLASSIC BONDAGE , GAGGING , GAGGED WOMEN , JAPANESE , JAPANESE LANGUAGE
Keywords: hinako , jyuban , kimono , kinbaku , shibari , japan , tokyo , asian , amateur , tenugui , cloth gag , subgirl , master , rigger , fetish

Duration: 27:50
File Size: 284.22 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/731bacbd7e5ac/HHoB_Rope Bondage on Tattoed Japanese Girl Wearing Traditional Japanese Lingerie HD.mp4

Offline Areax69

« Reply #508 on: August 06, 2020, 07:21:03 pm »
PVC Maid Gets Tied in Rope Bondage and Forced to Wear Panties on Her Head with a Nose Hook

When your maid forgets to clean up the panties on the floor, there is only one course of action: tie her up and make her wear them on her head. But when a maid is working for a strict mistress such as this, that simply isn't enough as multiple cloth gags are also needed to ensure she won't speak. Finally, a nose hook is the perfect finishing touch to add that final bit of humiliation to the mix. If all these steps are followed perfectly, you should have an obedient maid on your hands.

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: HUMILIATION , NOSE FETISH , GAGGED WOMEN , PVC-VINYL , UNDERWATER FETISH
Keywords: hinako , chiaki , nose hook , face distortion , facial distortion , female submissive , female domination , japanese , nature , rope bondage , satin gag , cloth gag , face torture , face humiliation , leather glove

Duration: 14:14
File Size: 236.34 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/0e05a029f070c/HHoB_PVC Maid Gets Tied in Rope Bondage and Forced to Wear Panties on Her Head with a Nose Hook HD.mp4

Offline Areax69

« Reply #509 on: August 06, 2020, 08:09:26 pm »
Roped Up Roommates

Starring: ChiChi Medina, Chrissy Marie

Chrissy and Chichi are roommates who came home to find a stranger in their house! He made them strip down to their undergarments and nylons then tied them up, leaving them helplessly struggling as he continues searching their house for valuables. The girls are afraid to call out for help because of what else he might do to them, but eventually Chrissy insists they have no other choice. So the girls start crying out for help, hoping one of the neighbors might hear, but no one comes to their rescue in time. The intruder returns, angry at the girls for not staying quiet. He is prepared with some panties out of their hamper to gag them with. As he stuffs the dirty panties in Chichi's mouth Chrissy gets angry and starts insulting and trying to kick him away. Now he is going to make her pay for putting up a fight. He finishes cleave gagging Chichi then goes to get something extra special to gag Chrissy with. He returns with a roll of white micro foam tape. He stuffs the other pair of panties in Chrissy's mouth then tightly wraps the tape between her teeth and around her head several times tightly sealing them in. Then he proceeds to tie Chrissy's elbows together and brutally chicken winging her! That's what she gets for pissing him off! Chichi watches in horror hoping that he doesn't do that to her too! Luckily for Chichi the man spares her the brutal arm bondage since she was obedient and didn't put up as much of a fight. He still adds more rope around Chichi's chest, pinning her arms to her body. In the process he decides he really wants to check out her tits, so he pulls down her bra to expose them. He would love to spend more time with the two half-naked tightly bound beauties, but it's time for him to make his getaway. He leaves the two girls struggling desperately to free themselves from the tight ropes, mmmphing as they attempt to communicate with each other in the process. Will they manage to get free or will they be stuck helplessly bound and gagged until someone comes looking for them? Watch to find out!

Duration: 16:45
File Size: 729.88 MB

Download Link(s):
https://fboom.me/file/3753c28a8e3d8/CCM_Rope-Up-Roommates-1080p.mp4

Online deksels

• Administrator
  • Personal
« Reply #510 on: August 08, 2020, 10:22:38 pm »
*** 1 item per post ***

Contact admin

« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 04:00:49 pm by deksels »