Author Topic: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  (Read 32175 times)

Offline Areax69

Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« on: March 26, 2020, 03:10:32 pm »
Interviewing The New Maid - Part 1

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 17:16
File Size: 567.35 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/e9f087b1198ce/RE_Interviewing.The.New.Maid-Part.1.1080p.mp4
Don't forget to bookmark/subscribe to my thread to stay tuned for the latest updates!

Offline Areax69

Re: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 03:21:23 pm »
Interviewing The New Maid - Part 2

Duration: 22:49
File Size: 752.05 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/432f8b36cb9e3/RE_Interviewing.The.New.Maid-Part.2.1080p.mp4
Don't forget to bookmark/subscribe to my thread to stay tuned for the latest updates!

Offline Areax69

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2020, 03:25:58 pm »
Tied and tit tortured part 1 mp4

includes: bondage, nipple play, nipple torture, lesbian domination, forced orgasm, orgasm control, nipple clamps, hitachi, bdsm, blonde, redhead, tease and denial, orgasm denial, femdom, female domination, humiliation

Duration: 11:05
File Size: 799.07 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/e9f087b1198ce

Offline Areax69

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 10:11:22 pm »
Tied and tit tortured part 2 mp4

includes: bondage, nipple play, nipple torture, lesbian domination, forced orgasm, orgasm control, nipple clamps, hitachi, bdsm, blonde, redhead, tease and denial, orgasm denial, femdom, female domination, humiliation

Duration: 13:09
File Size: 949.46 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/8cf4e06799860

Offline Areax69

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 10:03:53 am »
Poison Ivy's Twisted Trap

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 44:22
File Size: 624.94 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/2ee542be6abc2

Offline Areax69

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 01:43:28 pm »
Tied In White Lingerie

Duration: 12:05
File Size: 525.19 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/d2373a95a5939/CCM_Chair.Tied.In.White.Lingerie.1080p.rar

Offline Areax69

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 03:09:24 pm »
Captured Hitchhikers

Chrissy and Casey were hitchhiking to a concert in skimpy clothes and it’s no surprise that it didn’t take long for them to catch a ride! Unfortunately they didn’t realize the dangerous situation they were getting themselves into! Soon they find themselves stripped down to just their panties and tightly bound with duct tape! They are tapegagged so they cannot call out for help, even though the man took them to a place where no one could hear them anyway! They struggle helplessly as the man tells them how naive they were to be hitchhiking in their slutty outfits, they were basically asking for this to happen to them! He gropes and torments them for a while before leaving them to struggle while he figures out what else he wants to do with his beautiful captives. Chrissy and Casey struggle but find that they are taped up too tight to break free! All they can do is squirm around on the bed and whimper hopelessly through their gags in fear of what their captor is going to do to them next!

Duration: 09:09
File Size: 396.5 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/656d2334afe5d/CCM_Captured.Hitchhikers.1080p.mp4

Offline Areax69

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2020, 05:03:27 pm »
She Thought She Would Like It

Chrissy caught her step father fucking the neighbor with her all tied up. She threatens to tell her mom that he is cheating on her. He tells Chrissy that he doesn't really care because her mom is also cheating on him. Then Chrissy tells him that seeing what he was doing to the neighbor kinda turned her on. She tells him that if he ties her up too she will not say anything to anyone about it. He hesitates but eventually agrees however he asks if she’s going to get tied up in that. Chrissy suggests that she could put on some of her mom’s sexy vintage lingerie that she knows he likes. A short time later, Chrissy finds herself tied up in her mother's sheer bra and girdle. So far she is enjoying herself but when he stuffs panties in her mouth and tops it off with a huge ball gag she doesn’t like it very much anymore. He ties her elbows together and adds more rope around her breasts then leaves her to struggle however the gag is making it hard for her to breath. He thought she wanted this so he takes the gag off to see what’s wrong. Chrissy begs her step father to untie her but he just tells her “too late” and puts another gag in her mouth. Chrissy tries to protest but he wraps tape around her head to seal the gag in. He leaves her struggling helplessly bound and gagged on the living room floor. Chrissy really thought she would like being tied up, but it turns out she was wrong!

Duration: 13:01
File Size: 569.34 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/09fb6181f587f/CCM_She.Thought.She.Would.Like.It.1080p.mp4

Offline Areax69

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2020, 08:35:53 pm »
Taped Back into Overalls

Chrissy and Star are sitting on a sofa lounging in just their tops and white panties. Chrissy tells Star she went shopping today and she would never guess what she bought! She hasn’t worn them in years! Star has no idea what Chrissy is talking about so Chrissy decided to show her. She leaves the scene and then brings back two pairs of overalls. Star is surprised to hear that Chrissy bought her a pair too! They both grab a pair and try them on, walking around in them for bit, mentioning how cute and comfortable the overalls are. After a minute or so Star sneaks away from Chrissy. A short time later Chrissy realizes Star is missing but she isn’t concerned and knows that her friend will return soon. Before Chrissy knows it Star sneaks up on her with a white rag and holds it over her mouth and nose! Chrissy struggles but it’s not long before her eyes flutter closed and her body falls limp in Star’s arms.

Star begins to duct tape Chrissy while she is out. She starts with her wrists and legs, then proceeds to tape up her body, which is more difficult than she expected with a limp body! When she is almost finished wrapping the tape around her chest Chrissy starts to wake up. “STAR! What are you doing!?” Star then informs Chrissy that this was all a ploy and Chrissy was just too naďve to think she was her friend. She has just been waiting for the right time to overpower her so she can rob her of all her valuables! Chrissy, in shock, starts to speak “But…but…I thought..” but just before Chrissy can finish her sentence, Star takes a strip of duct tape and gags Chrissy with it. “And thanks for the overalls too!” Star says then stands up and puts her hands in her the pockets of her overalls, admiring the work she has done and laughing at Chrissy in her helpless predicament.

Unknowing to Star, a masked man is sneaking up behind her and proceeds to knock her out as well. Star is then taped up and gagged just the same as Chrissy was. Star wakes up after she is bound and gagged to find that she is also in a predicament and the man is no where to be seen. They both struggle and desperately try to get free, but before they manage to escape the masked man returns tapes them together back to back! They continue struggling helplessly with no idea of what the masked man wants! And just when they thought it couldn’t get any worse, he returns again and puts a strip of tape over their eyes! They are really frightened now and try to call out for help but all you can hear are muffled mmmpphhs emanating from their tapegagged mouths!

Duration: 15:40
File Size: 683.92 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/9f2c130054f82/CCM_Taped.Back.Into.Overalls.1080p.mp4

Offline Areax69

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2020, 08:42:08 pm »
Embtombed

Duration: 19:01
File Size: 828.60 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/a65dab8267c4e/CCM_Embtombed.1080p.mp4

Offline Areax69

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2020, 04:15:09 pm »
Chrissy's Biggest Fan

Famous bondage model Chrissy is waiting for her rigger to arrive for a shoot when she hears a knock at the door early. She is surprised to find it’s a female fan who has a crush on her. The fan's biggest wish is to tie Chrissy up and play with her. Chrissy tells her she doesn’t have much time but agrees to give her fan 5 minutes. After the fan has tied Chrissy’s wrists and elbows (on screen) she starts to kiss Chrissy and fondle her breasts. At first Chrissy wants to resist, but the kisses convince her to continue and both start to get aroused.

Next we see the fan has tied Chrissy to the bed (off screen tying). She continues kissing and teasing her captive for a couple minutes. Finally the fan cleave gags Chrissy with a long white cloth. Then suddenly the rigger arrives. Chrissy sees him but can’t warn her new lover because she is gagged. The rigger sneaks up behind the and hand gags her, saying “What a lovely surprise, I guess I get to tie up two girls today!”

Now the rigger has tied up both girls with their arms behind their backs and their ankles tied (off screen tying). He commands them to continue to kiss and fondle each other…as far it is possible for them in their position. The fan never imagined she would have a chance to be tied up with her favorite model Chrissy! The girls are enjoying themselves but after a few minutes the rigger has had enough and wants to shoot the photos he originally came for. Luckily for him he has twice the number of models now!

He takes the bondage to the next level by hogtying both girls then stuffing panties in their mouths and cleave gagging them tightly! He enjoys what he sees as they struggle for a few minutes. Then he comes back and folds up the turtleneck collars over the mouth and nose of both damsels and leaves them to struggling helplessly together on the bed! The fan feels so lucky to be costarring with her crush in a bondage shoot and hopes she can come back for more!

Duration: 22:39
File Size: 988.63 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/6033bc98ed74b/CCM_Biggest.Fan.1080p.rar

Offline Areax69

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2020, 05:08:48 pm »
Helplessly Ballgagged and Drooling in the Backyard

Chrissy has been left struggling while tied to a chair outside! Her bound legs and feet have been stretched out in front of her and tied down to an ottoman so her nylon soles are on full display. She's also gagged with a big red ballgag so no one can hear her cries for help. All she can do is helplessly drool all over her sweater and leggings and she can't do anything to make it stop! Later her captor returns and changes her gag (off screen) to a black ballgag with holes in it that makes her drool even more! Before long her sweater is completely drenched in drool and she feels totally humiliated in her hopeless predicament!

Duration: 14:55
File Size: 650.60 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/5f1e268b78ec0/CCM_Helplessly_Ballgagged_and_Drooling_in_the_Backyard_1080p.rar

Offline Areax69

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2020, 06:05:26 pm »
I'd Rather Be Locked Up In That Creepy Closet

I’m being held captive by a thief who has kept me locked in a dark, scary closet while he tries to break into the safe. He was nice enough to let me out to use the bathroom but when he tells me it’s time to go back in I beg him not to put me back in the closet again! It’s so dark and there are spiders and I’m so claustrophobic that I would do anything to not go back in there! But he insists he has to lock me in there so that I stay out of the way. As I look around the room I spot some rope and I get an idea. I tell him he can tie me up and then I won’t get in the way and he won’t have to put me back in the closet! He eventually agrees to the compromise and starts to tie me up, but it’s not long before things take a bad turn! I wasn’t expecting him to tie my elbows together and pull my arms up into such a torturous position! And he stuffed a pair of dirty panties in my mouth and wrapped tape around my mouth and head to seal them in! There was no chance of calling for help anymore. He left me there all bound and gagged and I struggled desperately to escape from the ropes, or at least find a more comfortable position! Just when I thought it couldn’t get any worse he comes back and proceeds to bind me into a tight hogtie so that I can barely move! I thought I would rather be tied up than locked in that creepy closet, but I guess I was wrong!

Duration: 14:09
File Size: 620.20 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/7104c2e0ad5f8/CCM_Id.Rather.Be.Tied.Up.Than.Locked.In.That.Creepy.Closet.1080p.rar

Offline Areax69

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2020, 07:55:52 pm »
The Case Of A Missing Woman

Chrissy is a private investigator who has been hired to investigate a case involving a missing woman. She is following a lead that the woman's car was last seen in Mr. Oak’s neighborhood. She is going door to door throughout the neighborhood looking for leads until she unknowingly stumbles into the culprit's home and finds out she may have bitten off more than she can chew with this case. As it turns out Mr. Oak is a slave trader and now he's got his eyes set on Chrissy.

After hearing a knock at the door Mr. Oak answers and Chrissy introduces herself, stating that she is a private investigator who has been hired to look into the case of a missing woman who was last seen in the area. Chrissy hands him a photo of the woman and asks if he has seen her. Mr. Oak (the man behind the disappearance) obviously denies ever seeing her. He tricks Chrissy to get her to come inside by telling her that if she comes in he can pull up his outdoor security camera to see if he can see the woman's car drive by on the street. Chrissy takes the bait and enters.

Chrissy sits on the couch with her legs crossed and Mr. Oak sits next to her. He asks Chrissy if they have any info on the suspect behind the disappearance of the woman she is looking for. She tells him that unfortunately they don't have any information other than the woman's car was seen in this neighborhood the day she went missing. Since he wants to find out if Chrissy is working alone, he asks her if she is working with a partner. She tells him that she is working the case alone. Mr. Oak says he thinks she is very brave to be going door to door all by herself working a case that involves such a dangerous suspect. Chrissy, sort of put off by his comment, says why don't we just check the cameras so I can go. Mr. Oak gets up to grab the laptop. While he is away Chrissy pulls out her phone and starts scrolling through it for a while. Meanwhile Mr. Oak is not grabbing the laptop… instead he is dosing a white cloth to knock her out with! He quietly sneaks up behind Chrissy and grabs her from behind, clamping the white cloth over her nose and mouth. Chrissy is surprised at first and fights with everything she has trying to pull the cloth away from her face. However, with every breath she takes she gets weaker and weaker until her arms slowly fall limp and eyes flutter and roll. She mmmmppphhs softly into the cloth as her eyes slowly close.

Later Chrissy slowly wakes to find that she is bound and gagged on the couch! She begins to struggle and mmmmppphh into her tape gag. Mr. Oak walks in and starts to inform Chrissy about her unfortunate fate as she struggles and angrily protests through her gag. "Looks like someone finally decided to wake up… You've been out for a couple of hours… I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of binding you up while you napped… You see Chrissy, I'm afraid you have some bad luck… It turns out I'm the guy your looking for… The girl you're trying to find… I had her tied on this couch just like you… But don't you worry, you'll be meeting her very soon… You see my business is to export pretty women just like you overseas and I think I can make a good deal of money on a sexy woman such as yourself… Anyway, I need to go move your car so the neighbors don't get suspicious… You be a good girl and stay put for me ok?"

Mr. Oak leaves Chrissy to struggle on the couch. Eventually she is able to escape the ropes. She takes the tape gag off her mouth and gets up from the couch. She quickly goes to the front door trying to leave but finds that the door is locked from the outside and she cannot leave. Chrissy frantically searches around the house and ventures towards one of the bedrooms. She enters the bedroom and finds her phone sitting on the bed. It has apparently been turned off. She frantically tries to turn the phone on. Tension growing with every second. As Chrissy is looking at her phone she doesn't hear Mr. Oak sneak into the room behind her. Just as Chrissy is able to dial for help Oak grabs her from behind. He yet again places the white cloth over Chrissy's nose and mouth! She struggles with everything she has but to no avail. She slowly begins to embrace sweet oblivion again. Her eyes roll and flutter and finally start to close. She mmmmppphhs softly into the white cloth as her body falls limp in his arms.

When Chrissy slowly wakes up again she is surprised to find that she is right back where she belongs, tied and gagged in the same fashion as before. As she struggles Mr. Oak walks in and she can hear him on the phone talking about her. "Yeah she says she's a private investigator… She was asking about the last woman I sent you… No, I don't think they're onto us… Do you have time to take one more? I've got her bound and gagged ready to go… Yeah she is a slippery one… She already escaped my knots once… She can't be trusted. I'll be sending her to you with a mask on… Alright I'll have her knocked out and ready for shipment in one hour… Thanks, Bye".

Mr. Oak walks over to Chrissy. He holds out a mask that he has dosed. He tells Chrissy that she cannot be trusted and that he's sorry but she's going to need to take another nap. He can't have her escaping again. Mr. Oak places the mask over Chrissy's face and she mmmmppphhs into her tape gag as the mask slowly does its work. She struggles and tries to fight the coming sleep but her attempts are all in vain. Her mmmmppphhs get quieter and quieter as her eyes start to slowly flutter and close as her body accepts her fate.

Duration: 17 mins
File Size: 741.30 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/89c52d982bc12/CCM_The.Case.Of.A.Missing.Woman.1080p.rar

Offline Areax69

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2020, 09:14:18 pm »
Bound To Overcome Dentophobia

Chrissy is enjoying a day off. At home she likes to dress comfortably, so she is wearing her favorite sweater, socks, and a short skirt. Today she finally needs to make that phone call she has been postponing for so long! She has not been to the dentist in years because those visits frighten her. But she needs a dental checkup, and a friend recommended this place for a special anti-fear treatment. Chrissy picks up the phone to inquire and repeats in disbelief what gets explained to her: A psychologist will apply a special adversarial technique in the comfort of her own home. It combines two different approaches – sensory deprivation and distraction by embarrassment. This is meant to teach her how to tolerate an unpleasant treatment. More than one session may be necessary, but once the training has been completed, she will be able to visit the dentist without fear. Sounds strange but also promising, so she schedules an appointment. They even have one available for the same day!

When the psychologist arrives, he gets right to the point. While Chrissy is still standing, a blindfold is shown to her. She is asked whether she’d be willing to wear it and stand still for an extended period. “Easy”, she says with a smile and even volunteers to put it on herself. After doing so she is informed that now she is supposed not to move for ten minutes because being able to ignore her surroundings is key to overcoming her fear. She complies, but not for long. After only half a minute or so she starts tampering with the blindfold. Obviously, she needs some help keeping still. The blindfold gets adjusted to cover her eyes again, and she is asked whether as a precaution she agrees to being partially immobilized. Not knowing what exactly that means she reluctantly allows it. Consequently, while she is still standing her wrists and elbows are tied behind her back. Rope is then tied around her arms and chest, above and one below her breasts, framing them nicely. She’s puzzled but gets assured that this is necessary for her wellbeing.

He then asks her if the embarrassment part may start now? Her “yes” does not sound very confident at all, but yes means yes. The trainer pulls down and removes her skirt and her panties. Being a professional he has done this many times before, yet he still loves his job, especially when he uncovers such a perfectly shaved pussy. He admiringly compliments helpless Chrissy on it. She definitely feels embarrassed now, but that’s exactly the purpose! Finally, a wool scarf is tied over the blindfold to make sure no glimpse of light comes through. He asks her to confirm whether it’s darker than before. Then she is led to her couch and carefully assisted to sit down on it. There she sits for a while mildly struggling and trying to get out of her restraints. As she can’t get free and does not know whether her trainer is still around, Chrissy starts calling hello. Alerting the neighbors might ruin the whole training, so she is told that she needs assisted silencing. She does not know what that means, either. When asked whether she agrees, she hesitates for a moment and then unassertively says okay.

She is ordered to open her mouth and keep it wide open. Sounds harmless! Not thinking that anything unpleasant could follow she complies. She sits unsuspectingly like that for a few moments. Suddenly, a ball gag is placed from behind into her readily opened mouth. That completely catches her by surprise, even more so once the gag gets secured tightly with a strap behind her neck. At this point she feels that she no longer wants to continue the training, but it’s too late. After some struggling, she realizes that it won’t get her anywhere, and she relaxes in her bondage. Once she seems to have made herself comfortable with the situation, it’s time for the next level of training. She is told that so far, her compliance has been great and that the silencer device can be removed if she agrees to continue the cure. Thinking that things can’t get worse, she nods frantically. The ball gag is taken out of her mouth, but only to be replaced by a ring gag, so she gets used to keeping her mouth open. That is not what she bargained for! She starts kicking with her legs, which is all she can do given that her arms and elbows are tied, and she can neither see nor scream.

After some heavy struggling she realizes that she is exposing her most private parts to the trainer and that he might enjoy the view a bit too much. She stops struggling and closes her legs, pressing her thighs together. In order to first calm her down a bit and then bring the embarrassment intensity up to an appropriate level again, Chrissy is assisted getting up from the sofa, led helplessly through the room, and assisted to sit down on a chair. Her hips are pulled to the front edge of the chair and a spreader bar is fastened between her ankles, opening her legs wide. She is now sitting in a very revealing position in which she can barely struggle. She tries to, but to no avail. Now the trainer says “You’ve made great progress so far, and you’ll only need to sit still with the ring gag fastened for two more hours!” When she moans and shakes her head no, he offers to cut the time in half if she agrees to total acoustic isolation and supplemental training with a genuine medical device. This combination has been proven to be just as effective as longer training without these items. Wanting to cut down the time, she nods.

After accepting her fate she is ready for the last part – rehearsal of the dental checkup. To increase the sensory deprivation, earplugs are put on her. Then the ring gag is replaced by a mouth spreader which is slowly opened ratchet by ratchet. She is then left alone to sit like this for the remainder of the video. It’s a strong and humiliating experience for Chrissy. Unable to move, senses taken away from her, breasts accentuated by ropes around her sweater, mouth and thighs forced open, pussy exposed and drool dropping uncontrollably out of her mouth. If she ever makes it to the dentist, that visit will in comparison feel like a walk in the park. Mission completed successfully!

Duration: 29:10
File Size: 1.24 GB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/fb06e98c28ff9/CCM_Bound.To.Overcome.Dentophobia.1080p.part1.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/13b38dcbc2d33/CCM_Bound.To.Overcome.Dentophobia.1080p.part2.rar
https://k2s.cc/file/0b877a302109c/CCM_Bound.To.Overcome.Dentophobia.1080p.part3.rar

Offline Areax69

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2020, 12:02:05 am »
Tied Up For Christmas

Chrissy loves bondage so it only makes sense that she got some soft, shiny new rope for Christmas! And what better way to spend the day then tied up in her Christmas lingerie! Her legs are frog tied and her arms are box tied, complete with a tight chest harness to accentuate her big natural breasts. She’s also gagged with a big red ballgag that matches her red lingerie and santa hat. She is left to struggle and enjoy her bound predicament and she sure does enjoy it! But when she starts trying to escape he comes back and tells her he is going to have to tie her up even tighter! Chrissy nods her head in agreement as she moans sensually through gag… she always loves to make it tighter!

Duration: 8:44
File Size: 379.56 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/0946bdb7d7c6f/CCM_Tied.Up.For.Christmas.1080p.rar

Offline Areax69

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2020, 06:46:55 am »
Serene Isley - Latex Secretary And A Strict Leather Hogtie

Duration: 14:27
File Size: 452.92 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/0dfb99d3d8da0/OP_Serene.Isley-Latex.Secretary.And.A.Strict.Leather.Hogtie.720p.mp4

Offline Areax69

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2020, 08:27:27 am »
Tickled and Teased

Chrissy and Chichi are bound with their arms stretched overhead and wrists tightly secured in leather cuffs. They have been left there naked and ballgagged, awaiting an uncertain fate as they struggle helplessly in their restraints. Soon their captor returns and begins to roughly grope them both and they beg and plead with him through their gags. Luckily for them he doesn't plan to hurt them, but he does plan to torture them in other ways! He starts tickling each girl one at a time and then both at the same time. Turns out both girls are extremely tickling and they struggle furiously to escape the tickling... but they don't have much luck. They have no choice but to endure the tickle torture until he decides he's had enough. He has another idea for these two bound beauties. He steps out and returns with a hitachi. Both their eyes go wide when they realize what's coming next. He uses it on them one at a time and even though they try to fight it at first it's not long before they can't help themselves and give into the pleasurable sensations. After he maked them both to cum they are left to struggle yet again while he prepares for what he has planned for them next!

Duration: 12:20
File Size: 534.45 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/4869e0a5b2e91/CCM_Tickled.and.Teased.1080p.mp4

Offline Areax69

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2020, 02:25:45 am »
Captured Mummified For Shipping - Part 1

I watch her from afar, and later she is hogcuffed in the back of my truck. I am driving her to the shipping warehouse where she is to be mummified and shipped. One we arrive at the warehouse, she is neckroped and still handcuffed. A huge red ballgag keeps her relatively quiet. I grope and roughly manhandle her for a while before I tape up her waist and apply a tape crotchrope so to speak. I bind her legs completely with plastic wrap before binding her tits with more electrical tape. I then wrap her upper torso with plastic wrap, before adding another layer to her legs. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 22:02
File Size: 489.64 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/6bc13755f6a53/Diamondly.Captured.Mummified.For.Shipping-Part1.720p.rar

Offline Areax69

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2020, 04:16:43 am »
Purple Jade The Influencer - Part 1

Duration: 17:18
File Size: 388.9 MB

Download Link(s):
https://k2s.cc/file/40a4c236ba36f/FS_Purple.Jade.The.Influencer-Part1.720p.mp4