Author Topic: Extreme Squirting. Cuming Girls in Rain of Emotions  (Read 16066 times)

Online Kavinator

480 - I Need Some Excitement
« Reply #2560 on: Today at 06:50:51 pm »

Official Title: I Need Some Excitement
Cast: Layla Sin, Keiran Lee
Tags: Squirting, Hardcore, Fetish

Official Synopsis: Keiran's led a boring life - wake up, go to work, come home, go to bed, and repeat. Now, he and his wife are looking to buy a home and have some kids. He just wants a little excitement in his life before he settles down. Thankfully, his realtor, Layla Sin, is more than happy to accommodate his needs - by sucking his cock while his wife's in the other room! When they are almost caught, Layla pulls Keiran off to a secluded room so they can finish what they started!

Tech. Info
Size: 1296.92 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:29:39

Download - I Need Some Excitement

Online Kavinator

481 - Is He Gonna Cheat Again?
« Reply #2561 on: Today at 09:50:50 pm »

Official Title: Is He Gonna Cheat Again?
Cast: Ricky Johnson, Joanna Angel
Tags: Squirting, Hardcore, Fetish

Official Synopsis: Ricky has cheated on his girlfriend and wants to prove that he still loves her. They agree to become contestants on a reality show meant to help troubled couples. Throughout the show they are powerd to live with Joanna Angel, a horny nymph, who's sole purpose is to tempt Ricky into cheating again. Luckily for Ricky, he has been able to deny all of Joanna's advances and stay true to to his girlfriend. Now, on the last day of the contest, Ricky is feeling confident that he's going to make it out safe and in the clear. Little does he know, Joanna has something to offer him that his girlfriend is adamantly against - anal sex! Ricky can't help himself and quickly throws his progress out the window...

Tech. Info
Size: 1297.59 MB
Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:33:43

Download - Is He Gonna Cheat Again?